Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:06 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

He snickered just a little as the kid walking nearby seemed to jump at the sound of thunder, as if it hadn't been thundering off and on for a while now, before Krotak pecked him on the head again and used his beak to point up. Erik shielded his eyes from the rain and looked up where Krotak was indicating: sure enough, there was a metal roof and drainpipe right beside him. He shrugged his jacket on a little tighter, then quickly vacated his corner as if he was bored of the area and it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he was near lightning conductors in a storm. Donning his tougher persona, he walked up to the guy that had just walked by and ducked under the umbrella with him. Damn. It was a totally lame umbrella like something one of his younger sisters would have, not even Mary would use it. Oh well, it was an umbrella and he was going to take what he could get. "Thanks for offering to share. Convenient that we are going to the same place." He stated, as if the other guy had invited him under the umbrella and told him where he was going. Something he had picked up pretty quick was that if you acted like you knew what you were doing and didn't give people a chance to argue, you could get away with a lot more stuff. His stomach rumbled again, and he could only hope this guy was going to get something to eat soon. If that was the case, he would need to figure out some scam to get in too, but that wouldn't be too hard, he'd been doing this s**t for a while now.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Good enoughxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: ?xxxxxxMood: ConnivingxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: He's so subtle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:43 pm
User Image

Desi chewed on the inside of his cheek a little bit as he wondered where he might possibly go. He saw the bright neon sign for Mickey C's, but he had those back home and was sure this one had the same menu items. It would be better than nothing though... Plus it would mean getting out of the rain. Staring at the building, the petite male hadn't noticed someone approaching him from behind and when a stranger popped up next to him, the young male just about jumped 2 feet in the air. His heart was pounding as he was staring at the stranger with wide eyes before he blinked and shook his head a little bit. Huh? He hadn't offered to share... but seeing that the red haired male was completely soaked, he was more than willing to let the other walk with him. After all, if it had been him in the rain, he would hope somebody would help him out! "Oh... Um.. No problem." He said softly. Though it was highly unlikely that they were going to the same place since Desi himself had only a slight clue as to where he was going.

Hearing the other's stomach rumble made Desi glance at the male again. He was taller than the incubus, but Desi had a sense that the male next to him was younger, but he couldn't be sure. Desi has always looked younger than he actually was and his preference for cute stuff didn't help his image either. As he glanced at the other male, Desi noticed that his clothes were a little worn down. He'd been in that sort of situation many times. The home or his foster families not wanting to buy him clothes so they made him wear ratty hand-me-downs. Realizing he had been staring for too long, the male blushed a little and glanced straight ahead again. As they neared the fast food place, Desi slowed down a little. "I was thinking of stopping inside to grab something to eat. Would you like to as well?" He asked, glancing up at the stranger.

Sometimes Desi's heart was too kind for his own good, but he wasn't getting any bad vibes from the stranger. Sure he seemed a little rough around the edges, but usually the male's instincts will tell him when to avoid someone.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here | Status: Single | Outfit: Pink hoodie | OOC: It's okay!
xx
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:49 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

The direct approach had been totally worth it. The kid nearly jumped onto a roof like a spooked cat. It was perfect. He only smirked though, as anything more dramatic might have insulted the kid and then he would be without the umbrella and a potential meal. He had approached on the kid's right side: he always made sure people were to his left so that they were not on his blind side. This distinction was why Krotak always sat on his right shoulder: Krotak was a trusted ally and would warn him about any danger, he was a set of eyes for the blind side. But strangers and even new friends always stayed on his left until he determined he could trust them completely. He wondered if the kid had even noticed the eyepatch? Sure there were strings tying it on that went across his face, but the kid was a bit shorter and so had to look up to see him, maybe that was a bad angle. And if he could see the patch, did it make him worried? Hard to say really. By approaching so assuredly, he hadn't left the kid many options. Maybe he was terrified and was hoping for a more public space where he could ditch him? Meh, whatever, he'd just roll with it. Still, it felt so good to be out of the rain...

The kid was still staring at him, wasn't he? That was annoying, but he figured it was fair. He was strange looking and had sort of appeared suddenly. He glanced at the kid occasionally out of the corner of his eye, but didn't return the stare. No need to be petty. After a while the kid turned away with a blush. Sora sincerely hoped that was because he felt embarrassed about staring for so long. Sure he was gay, but that didn't mean he was down to engage the first strange male he met, and he really didn't want someone coming on to him so soon. Whatever, it was probably a dumb thought anyway. No need to worry about it unless something more definite happened. The kid slowed down once they neared a fast food place. Not exactly what he would have preferred, but beggars and choosers. "Yeah sure, I could eat. As I said, it was a strange coincidence that we were going to the same place." He pulled out his wallet and looked through it with shock, as if he had expected to find something in there. "s**t. I think I left my card and cash in my other wallet. I could go home and get it, but that would take a long time. Any chance you'd be willing to spot me? I'll pay you back once I get my other wallet." Yes, he was scamming the kid, but if he proved to be good company and as kind-hearted as it seemed, he would actually pay him back. Now who's money he would pay with was yet to be seen, but he would be paid back. And if the kid ended up being a jerk...well he could kiss that money goodbye.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: GoodxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: ?xxxxxxMood: ConfidentxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:00 pm
User Image

Desi's gaze flickered over to the man again and he cocked his head to the side a little bit. Once again he was curious as to how they were headed to the same place when Desi just only decided on stopping at Mickey C's to eat. Maybe the male had just assumed where the petite male was headed based on the direction he was walking and if he heard Desi's stomach growling earlier it would be easy to assume the male was searching for food. Whatever, no really need to dwell on the thought. They ended up at the same spot, it was simple as that.

When the orange haired male spoke of not having his wallet, Desi cocked his head to the side a little bit. The raven haired male was then able to connect the pieces together. So the male was trying to get free food out of him.. Judging by the tears in the male's clothes Desi was guessing the male was having monetary issues... he's been in that situation before with his foster homes only giving money to their 'real' kids and leaving Desi to try and scrounge up his own lunch. He was just thankful the lunch ladies took pity on him... and then he was adopted by his parents and things turned out for the better.

"Oh. Okay. I don't mind paying." He said with a smile. He didn't know if he would actually get the money back or not, but either way he didn't mind. He was happy to help someone out and he had a bit of extra spending money at the moment anyway.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: Here | Status: Single | Outfit: Pink hoodie | OOC: -
xx
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:12 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

Krotak rolled his eyes at the notion of actually giving someone else money, but then again chivalry seemed important to human society, and society was necessary for survival. He had learned a lot from his brother about the way humans worked. It didn't all make sense all of the time, but he was getting the general gist of it. Though he had heard tell of some inhumans here. Would all of his data be accurate if he observed inhumans as well? Or were they similar enough to humans that they would still count?

"Thanks man. I owe you one." Had the kid really bought it or was he just being nice? He knew he didn't exactly look like a millionaire, or really even blue collar, but hopefully he didn't look as bad off as he really was. Though the fact that the kid kept scoping him out suggested that he knew something was up. Whatever. He had learned overthinking often lead to problems, and sometimes you just had to go with the flow. He would coast this good luck for as long as he could, then figure out what to do next when things went sour. He held the door open for the kid...he hadn't gotten a name yet, had he? Granted, he hadn't given his name either, so it was all fair. "I don't really come here often, so you can go ahead and order while I take a look at the options." Straight up lie, he was these fairly frequently as they were pretty cheap, but he didn't want to overstep any bounds, so he needed to see how much the kid would spend so he knew how much he could get. Even a thief had to exhibit ettiquette sometimes.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: GoodxxxxxxFunds: $0.15xxxxxxPlace to stay: Park?xxxxxxMood: CalculatingxxxxxxRelationship: singlexxxxxxOoc: Do you want to do any reserve posts?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:23 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ②⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨①
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Streets l ωith Alone l мood Relaxed l Outfit Unhealthy Reunion

OoC:
Yummy Galaxxy

Finn was actually feeling rather good about himself today! Sure, his meeting with Ty had been rocky and full of shouting to say the least, but everything had ended up working out in the end. He was still unsure if they would ever be brothers again, but he was hopeful. Bitter, but hopeful. Was he still in love with his ex-wife? Yes. Would he ruin her new relationship? Part of him wanted to, but he wouldn't ruin her happiness. Clearly he was no longer able to make her happy and he just had to come to terms with that. Finn took a sip from his iced coffee, slathered with a healthy helping of whipped topping. He still wasn't sure that he could stomach seeing them both together, but maybe one day he would get to that point. Golden eyes cast themselves upward as he continued to sip from the straw, wondering if he really wanted to get to that point. Once he was completely over the divorce, he was sure that once that happened, he'd be able to stomach it. Shaking the plastic cup in his hand, stirring the contents, Finn moved his thoughts onto something more exciting. His new job!

Casually strolling through the alleyways and streets of Cerise, a smile slowly crept its way onto his face at the very thought. He got himself another managerial position, this time at a night club! Over the week, he had looked at other places, but once he saw people who knew Bree working at those particular places, he made sure to steer clear of them. While he had never managed a night club before, he knew how to manage a business and figured that it couldn't be much different. His first shift was tomorrow, but he was likely to pop in later tonight if he found nothing to entertain himself with. Even with living here for upwards of three years, he had never found himself entering Neon Lights. Why would he enter a stripper bar when he had Bree at home? Well, since that was no longer, might as well play up the single life! Wow! Single life. Finn had to really think about that notion. He was officially single and on the market! Should he go looking for companionship? Nah! The brunette shook his head to rid himself of the thought. That wasn't how he met Bree, so why make the effort now? It would help him get over her, but he wasn't sure he knew how to date anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:37 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image
User Image

Tucking the cigarette between a few of his molars until he had to force his cheek to stretch outward, Jacob rearranged the cuffs of his shirt before reaching up and straightening out his collar as well. His knuckles tightened over the paper and he pulled it away from his lips, a small blow of smoke lifting out into the cerulean sky. It was a good day for a flight. His wings itched to spread from his shoulder blades and lift himself into the sky. And he would had it not been for the occasional passersby mindlessly shopping in the what he could call "outlet mall". He could eye a hidden or two nearby. It hadn't taken him long to spot them out in a crowd of strangers, regardless of which colored eye contacts or wigs they chose for the day. Maybe they would be a bit better if they weren't ecstatic to see him every time they turned his direction. The site always managed to get him to chuckle slightly and avert his gaze. He took a long breath, lowering the stick beside his hip and hitching his back against the wall beside the Pezzle's door. He had meant to go in, but in all honesty, he wasn't entirely sure he wanted to in the first place. Not that he had been cocky about it - but concoctions with supposed "side effects" was nothing in comparison to the supernaturals he had been introduced to.

He sighed and swallowed. Soleil - supposedly the dream city of lovers. What was he doing here? Aside from the obvious. As he pondered the thought, a familiar orange-golden aura dispatched itself from the coffee shop just across the street and towards his direction. His lips tightened. Would the honey brunette be oblivious enough to pass by him on the other side of the street? He practically choked on his cigarette smoke and averted his golden gaze in hopes he would continue moving by; calm and collected. Perhaps the shadows over the building would play him off with his dark colored garb.

OOC: --
Account: $1400.00
Wearing: Classy Move-In.
Feeling: Neutral.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:04 am
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
"Tacos it is!" She relooped arms with her and hustled out the door"Diana, huh? With hair like that i thought it would be much more dramatic. Like Scarlet or Phoenix. Oh well, i guess we all cant be edge lords like me." She laughed and then winked teasingly, "I think i still prefer kitten." They meandered down the street. With this being the Cerise shopping district there were bound to have a food truck or two near by. The streets were over cast in the shadows of the tall buildings but it didnt take away from the buzzing energy of the district. Cyanide took a deep breath and let her nose lead the way. She hoped it was in the right direction, Banshees werent exactly known for their sense of smell.
Even with the building casting shadows it was beautiful outside. It had to be atleast 80 degrees. She didnt feel the temperature like someone who was still alive. she could tell when it was warm and she could tell when it was cold but she got neither hot nor cold. She didn't have any body heat. But as occasionally the sun would cut between two buildings and land on them and she desensitized tingle she felt brought back vivid memories of the warm sensation.
Not for the first time she was glad that she had had a summer wedding so she wasnt stuck in some stuffy dress. Not that she wasnt sick to death of the b*****d dress that she did get stuck in As they passed she looked at the boutique windows with their cute outfits displayed longingly.

Her Stilettos clicked on the sidewalk and she had to keep a tighter than average grip on Dis arm to keep from twisting an ankle on the not so even concrete."so, ill start with answering the most obvious question," she looked at Di seriously, "Yes, my tits are totally real." She grinned wickedly.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:44 pm
Cyanidebunni

___█████████__███
__━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___××________×
__

Di allowed herself to be pulled by her sudden new friend out the door and into the bustling street. She blinked her eyes against the morning sunlight, waiting for them to adjust to the sudden brightness. My, she sure is talkative. Cyanide gushed about the rather unexciting nature of the hunter's name and the redhead couldn't help but laugh. It's not as exciting as Cyanide by any means, but I like it all the same. Speaking of...why Cyanide? Were you born with such an...unusual...name? Diana glanced at the woman, following her down the busy streets in search of the perfect tacos.

The heat felt remarkable against the hunter's skin. She loved warmth and sunlight, so this type of weather was perfect. The longing look from Cyanide to the various different outfits and ensembles displayed in shop windows didn't go unnoticed. Can you not change? Have you ever tried? Diana hadn't spent much time dealing with spirits...her clientele seemed to consist of things that were killable. Diana did her best to steady the spirit, praising her for her ability to wear heels in the first place. Di was strictly a sneakers kind of gal.

The woman gave a good belly laugh, something that she hadn't done in a good while, at Cyanide's comment. Well, you just read my mind. I must say, they are very impressive. She joked, before poking fun at her own figure...or lack thereof. I've never been able to get the girls to be anything remarkable. But I do have a rather fine a** if I say so myself.

___█████████__███
__[Money: $490][Wearing: [x]][ooc: ]

chai pudding

Merry Partier

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:38 pm
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
Cya smiled, Nah, I dont really remember my birth name, honestly. I think it started with a T?" She shrugged nonchalantly," I go by Cyanide because I died of Cyanide poisoning, I'm still a little salty about it so."She turned down a street looking around for any clues to where she was going, "I tried several times after I first died, but no matter what i did the new clothes wouldnt stay put. I'd blink and wham! im back in this awful thing! Maybe there's a trick to it or something that I haven't figured out, who knows!" she waved her hand dismissively.

Cyanide purred in appreciation. "Oh honey, you dont got to tell me! I spotted that a** a mile away!! for real! I've seen alot of asses and yours is without a doubt in my top three!" She nodded earnestly. Honey you just arnt broadcasting your titty wares to the best of your ability. I could totally give you some pointers later." she scowled looking around. " at least I could IF WE.EVER FOUND THE DAMN FOOD TRUCK."
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:08 pm
Cyanidebunni

___█████████__███
__

Diana nodded along to Cyanide's answers. Died of cyanide poisoning? What a terrible way to go...and at what could only have been her wedding. Maybe a jealous bridesmaid? A scorned ex-lover? The redhead didn't want to pry, but she was rather curious.

The huntress laughed, taking a turn around the corner and spotting a line of trucks down the block. A smile spread across her face, rose-colored lips revealing a set of ivory teeth with just the slightest tinge from her coffee consumption. Food trucks often parked near each other in order to attract a larger audience and in hopes of stealing away potential customers. Bingo! Let's see if we can't rustle up some tacos, eh?

The woman pulled her new found friend with her to a truck that was painted in vibrant colors and featured a jalapeno pepper with a sombrero on the side. GILIBERTO'S was emblazoned across the side in large block letters and the scent of sizzling peppers, onions, and various meats could be traced to the small kitchen. Di stepped up the door, giving a small knock. The owner, a tall and rather burly man, appeared. Sorry ladies, we don't open for another couple of hours. Come back then. He said gruffly, wiping his hands on a towel.

Di glanced at Cyanide, a small smirk on her face and a playful glint in her eye. If there was ever a time to utilize some--ahem--female charm, it was now. Tacos were on the line after all.

___█████████__███
__[Money: $490][Wearing: [x]][ooc: ]

chai pudding

Merry Partier

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
ωhere Streets l ωith Alone l мood Relaxed l Outfit Unhealthy Reunion

OoC:
Yummy Galaxxy

He was content. Moving through the crowd of people going about their daily lives, silently hoping he wouldn't bump into anyone that knew Bree. Finn was done fighting about things, Ty made sure of that...The golden eyed young man sighed heavily through his straw. Things would never be the same but he didn't want to lose all of his relationships from one colossal mistake. Finn rubbed his side, feeling the sting of his fight with Ty earlier in the week. Pulling the drink from his lips and yawned, silently hoping the caffeine would kick in soon so he wouldn't feel so beaten down. Physically. He was less beaten down mentally nowadays. Turning his attention to the crosswalk, he waited patiently for the light before taking another drink as he crossed the street. It was making him think about his other former brother in arms. He was saying 'former' only because the man left and never said a word. Bree was his best friend and often kept in contact so Finn was sure Jacob knew about all the juicy details. There was likely to be another beating if they ever met up again.

The golden eyed man stopped dead in his tracks when he noticed the very familiar silhouette in the shadow of the buildings. With how sunny it was out today, he wasn't much hidden from view. Smoking as usual, Finn wondered if he'd end up putting that cigarette out on him. The thought made him shudder. Inhaling deeply, the honey brunette took the chance and made his way towards the man. Once close enough, he didn't put on his usual cheer, but smiled at the man nonetheless. "Jacob! Hey! When did you get back into town?" he asked, afraid that if he asked what brought him here, the answer would rile the man up.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games