Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:56 pm
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞

At Di's confusion she mick whispered, "My husband did it. My parents had money. He was bad in bed anyway." Cya let out a cry of delight as they finally spotted the food trucks, Di eagerly led her forward and Cya felt oddly pleased that the woman was finally feeling more comraudery towards her. She jogged slightly, picking up some of her skirts, to keep up with Dis effortlessly long strides.
Cya frowned as.the grubby man dismissed them, but her mood flopped and she almost laughed out loud at the look dia gave her that was full of intent. She stepped up, always ready for a challenge. " Oh no! she gasped breathlessly,"I'm so hungry." She looked up at the man, having caught his attention. she pressed her arms together, pushing her breasts up and out to make for a.more pretty view." have you ever been so empty", She splayed her fingers across her flat stomach, and as she talked she slowly dragged a finger tip, up across her chest,"That you were desperate for something to fill you up." she.emohasized the last word with a pop of her lips.The man swallowed dryly his eyes locked on her breast. She shot Dia a look, inviting her in on the fun. After all the only way you got good at flirting was practice practice practice!

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:20 am
Cyanidebunni

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
___█████████__███
__━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___××________×
__

Diana bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the man's reaction to Cyanide rather...what would be the most polite way of phrasing this...forward display. The woman obviously knew how to play to her strengths, and in this particular case, the truck owner didn't stand a chance. All curves and feminine charm, the mere mortal was no match for the spirit's performance. She really is a femme fatale. Diana thought to herself, making a note to never cross Cyanide; this eternal bride would no doubt be quite the formidable match. The redhead was honestly impressed with the overall display, but that quickly changed when the voluptuous entity turned her gaze towards the huntress and invited her to participate.

Diana's eyebrows shot up in surprise. Her? There was a sexy bone in her body. Not only had she been raised in a relatively proper family, but she had spent much of her formative years in a society that repressed sexuality. That and Diana was notoriously awkward outside of her comfort zone. She utilized her body for killing purposes; her figure was sculpted for efficiency and used as a physical weapon. Never had the thought crossed her mind that she would use her figure like a sexual weapon. Her cheeks flushed red, but if anything it helped to alleviate some of her predatory appearances. With the color in her face, Diana almost appeared like she was a flirty, lively young woman and not an ancient killer.

U-uh... Di stammered before swallowing her discomfort. She tossed her fiery hair over her shoulder, the subtle curls bouncing as she did so. She stepped forward, lacing an arm around Cyanide's waist and shifting her own weight to one leg. She was playing to her own assets, and this particular pose showcased the rather pleasing curve of her backside. Isn't there anything you could do? She batted her eyes up at the man and leaned in towards her friend, tracing a hand down the spirit's shoulder and over her friend's arm. She was obviously uncomfortable, but Cyanide was such a figure that the man hardly noticed anything Di did.

A woman's voice sounded from somewhere inside the truck, sounding very much as if she was already in a bad mood this early in the morning. The man shook his head as if he was snapping out of a trance, obviously not wanting to further irritate whoever the frustrated female was. Oggling two young ladies would not have been a good look. U-uh, well, let me see what I can do for you ladies... I would hate to see you leave here empty handed.... He turned quickly on his heel and began rummaging around in the kitchen. Diana stepped back away from her friend and let out a sigh before holding up to her hands to her cheeks in an effort to cool their sudden warmth. How do you do that and not end up so...so flustered?! The hunter asked in bewilderment.

___█████████__███
__[Money: $490][Wearing: [x]][ooc: ]

chai pudding

Merry Partier

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:57 pm
Peers Karstensen

Company :: N/a
Glamours :: N/a
Outfit :: Jean jacket, white shirt, and blue jeans

↝ ↝ ↝ ↝ ↝↜ ↜ ↜ ↜ ↜

Peers was feeling rather bored for once and didn’t know what he wanted to do. It didn’t take him long to decide to just head downtown and just walk around. Being in a new town and not knowing where everything was ended up being kind of a nuisance. So what better way than to get to know the area on foot? It sure beat taking his car and sitting uncomfortably with his tail crushed between him and the cushion. He ignored the majority of people passing by and simply focused on what shops had what. Window shopping is what it was called, wasn’t it? He didn’t understand how it was actually meant to be fun, but it was very informative.

Eventually he stopped when he saw a sign that particularly intrigued him. A place to play games. His fluffy, orange tail perked up somewhat as he thought about what kind of games the arcade might have. It had been quite some time since he was last able to play on any kind of system. Ah, but what if it was more geared toward younger children and it was all stupid baby games? Out of the corner of his eyes he caught sight of a cafe up ahead and then he had another decision to make. Waste time checking out the arcade or take the time to get coffee before continuing on his walk? There were plenty of other shops to see so the coffee was a good idea, but considering the entire reason he was out walking was because he was bored made him curious about the game shop. He stood there and sighed, ruffling his orange curls while he tried to make up his mind.

↝ ↝ ↝ ↝ ↝↜ ↜ ↜ ↜ ↜

Basket Case Insanity

Art by LettuceJamming

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:36 pm
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
Cyanide could have purred as Di joined her antics of seducing the poor taco vendor man for free tacos. Thatta girl! Di's face was flushed attractively as she wrapped an arm around her waist. Cya was thoroughly impressed She could tell that the woman wasnt used to working her wiles, which in itself was blasphemy. Dia might not of had Cyas hour glass figure but that apple bottom put all other fruits to shame. Cyas skin broke out in goose bumps as Dias fingers trailed across her arm. Cya bit her lip as she looked at Dia out of the corner of her eye.Damn she had it going on. This girl did not give herself enough credit, she might of been out of her element but she could conquer all!
Cyas attention swept back to the truck as she heard the womans voice shouting at the man. She had to mentally remind herself to try and bed a straight girl, not again. As the man hurried to find them something to eat cya looked at dia wide eyed, obviously having troubles holding in her amusement. "What flustered?? You are doing awesome!! Your totally a natural!"She managed to swallow her mirth and gain back some of her composure by the time the flushed man turned around with several delicious smelling bundles of tin foil. "Oh! she gasped deciding to have a bit more fun, They're so big! Im not sure if i can fit all of that inside of me! her voice eased back into a purr and she turned dias face to hers tracing along her jaw and leaning in close. "Good thing your here to help." she finished, just loud enough for the taco guy to hear. Then she wink at Dia with the eye that he couldnt see and then swooped in on the tacos looped her arm through Dias and hustled away, turning a corner of a shop before tossing her head back and releasing a peel of laughter. "Oh my goodness," she wheezed. "That was so wonderful!." She plopped down on the nearest bench and split up their bounty, giving the odd bundle out to Dia, the girl didnt get muscles like that by dieting, Cya sighed in appreciation.

User Image

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:36 am
Cyanidebunni

___█████████__███
__

The smell of seasoned meat, various grilled veggies, and warm tortillas drifted from the foil packs that appeared with the man as he ducked out of his truck. Di's stomach rumbled greedily. How long had it been since she had had a decent meal...? One that consisted of more than just the odd slice of bread with peanut butter or even some carrot sticks if she was lucky. The redhead, whose hungry eyes were locked on the little rolls of tin foil, didn't even have time to react before Cyanide decided to once again tease the poor man. Boy, was he going to have a hard time getting her out of his head. The unfortunate fellow was surely doomed to a life devoted to pining after the ghostly woman he knew he couldn't have.

Another flush took up residence on the hunter's cheeks, Cyanide was awfully close. So close, that Di could see the faintest speckles of cloudy silver within the other woman's gaze. She possessed a truly haunting beauty. The redhead didn't miss the wink, and a mischievous smirk played across her lips. This really was going to be an interesting friendship. The pair of women danced away from the man and his taco truck, giggling almost like a pair of schoolgirls as they made away with their prize.

Diana picked up a foil packet and breathed in the addicting smell. You were wonderful! That unfortunate soul will have a difficult time getting you out of his head! The woman unwrapped the bundle of tin foil to reveal a rather neatly put together taco. This particular one contained seasoned and grilled shrimp, an assortment of peppers and onions, a mild dash of mango salsa, and was all wrapped up in a tiny corn tortilla. Di took a bite and sighed. This had to have been the best taco she had ever had the pleasure of eating.

I must say, in the very short time I have known you, Cyanide, I feel like we've known each other for a while. Di admitted, slipping a small smile in between her words. It may have been a rather corny thing to say to someone who was a stranger no more than an hour or so ago, but Diana had learned in her long life to always speak the truth when given the chance.

___█████████__███

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:46 am
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
"Oh pishaw~! he barley looked at me once you popped that a** in his direction!" She laughed and elbowed her friend teasingly.
Cya groaned loudly when Di cracked open her her prize. "Holy s**t!" She hurridly ripped open her package and took a bite, groaning even louder and slumping over onto Diana."Man i have had some good sex but this taco is sooooo much better." SHe sat back up and took her time devouring her prize.
Cya was surprised by Dis honestly, she blushed and smiled happily. Cya had never been very good at making genuine friends, the people that hoarded around her were usually just looking to ride her skirt tail of wealth and luxury. Not that she had deserved genuine friends Cya had been awful, a stereotypical mean girl who would ******** your boyfriend and your dad just make make sure your life was thoroughly ruined. Se had deserved what she had gotten.Slowly dying while desperetly trying to fill her lungs with enough air to let her breath. Her vision blurred as she remembered her Papa scooping her into his arms and screaming for help as her mother desperately clutched her hand to her chest. She blinked and felt a searing pain burn down her cheek, she hurrridly wiped the black acidic tear before it could touch anything else, her cheek rapidly healing. She forced a laugh, "this tacos so good im crying!"

She had tried to find her parents after she came back as a Banshee but out of some cruel twist of fate she couldnt find them, she tried to go to her family home countless times but it was like that part of the world had been taken away. the second she would step foot on the property she was on the other side, like some kind of warp. Every now and again she would be out in public and that would happen and she would be tortured with the fact that someone from her past was near, but out of reach, out of sight. SHe blinked again, trying to steal herself out of her thoughts. She smiled a little sadly at Di, trying to keep a light teasing tilt in her voice," Im glad i met you, its been awhile since ive felt alive again!"

User Image

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:19 pm
Cyanidebunni

___█████████__███
__

Diana nearly choked on her taco at Cyanide's comparison. Sure, the redhead had been around for nearly 200 years, but some of her old, proper Englishwoman ways were still ingrained in her...namely her shyness about intimacy. She took another bite of her taco, finishing the first one before moving on to the second. She unwrapped the little tin foil package to reveal a shredded chicken taco. More peppers and onions were mixed in with the delightfully seasoned meat and the smell of garlic and a hint of lemon drifted lazily upwards. I wonder if we could make this a regular stop.... The redhead turned her gaze towards Cyanide to offer a bite of this particular taco and noted the faintest trace of a tear--a black tear--slide down the woman's porcelain-like cheek. The spirit brushed it away quickly, claiming the tacos were simply that amazing. They were good, but they certainly weren't that good.

Di had never been someone who was comfortable displaying emotions in front of others unless they were remarkably close to her, and so comforting Cyanide seemed like a stretch. However, the huntress felt a pull at her own heart. How lonely must this woman be? To be dead--murdered by her own husband--and left to wander the world for eternity? Who knows how many relationships she lost, who she could no longer spend the days with. Just like you. Di poked Cyanide playfully in the ribs, trying her best to lighten the situation. I think, the redhead took a bite of her taco, that we are going to have a lot of fun together, Cyanide. Di didn't believe in coincidence...maybe their meeting was the universe trying to give each of them a small respite from the hardship of their immortal lives. Of course, what may be fun for us, could easily be a pain to others! Who knows what sort of mischief we will end up causing. Di winked playfully. She was a rather serious person by nature and preferred to spend a lot of her time being productive, but something told her that being friends with Cyanide and breaking loose every now and then would be good for her. And if you ever need to, you know, talk about something...I've had quite a long time to practice being a good listener.

___█████████__███

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:59 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image
User Image

The sound of his own name made him grimace with tightened lips, rolling the rest of what tobacco taste remained off the roof of his mouth and onto his tongue before swallowing. He was never much one for the taste of cigarettes, but the action itself was a stress relieving notion. He took a long breath, sighing aggressively. "Finn." Tendrils of smoke raised from his hip as his arm hung beside him. "Few days ago." He didn't want to give the man much of a conversation. In truth, he didn't want to see him at all. The rage boiling beneath his skin was enough of an identifier for that. Still, the tengu kept the same collected demeanor aside from the slightly harsher tone and semi-annoyed expression. He stood up straight and rolled one shoulder, a loud crack eliciting from his neck. His skin was almost smoky in the shadows, his feathered hair like the down of a bird flocked atop his head. He had known Finn, at times, to be a complete air head - but surely this man wasn't looking for a fight. Was there something he needed from Jacob? At this point, he would assume it was the reason he was here.

He wasn't interested in the man's single life. No. And so no questions would be muttered from the man's thin lips. He took another slow drag from his cigarette, his golden gaze now unmoving, unflinching, from Finn's merry figure. How he could smile after the situation that had come, he was unsure. But as always, Finn found a way. Was he perhaps happy about splitting up with Bree? He grimaced again.

OOC: --
Account: $1400.00
Wearing: Classy Move-In.
Feeling: Annoyed; Detached.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:10 am
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
With a only slightly forced grin Cyanide took the offered bite of the taco, she 'Hmmmmeeeed' at the delicious flavors. How could such bold flavors come from such a grubby man? At this rate he deserved a good shabang just for being magic in the kitchen. She sat there for a moment both disturbed and intrigued at the idea of doing the dirty the man.

Cya almost choked on her food when Dis finger found her very ticklish ribs.She laughed at the red heads comment" Hell yeah! I'm always game for a little trouble! The more victims the better! You would be surprised how much being a ghost come in handy in the mischief department!" She looked gladly at the sleek muscled figure of the woman sitting next to her. She would of bedded her in a heartbeat but she was extremely glad that she was able to call her a friend instead.

Cya sobered at Di's offer to listen, "Thank you, Kitten, but its going to be a long afterlife and it seems a waste to spend it crying about what you cant change."She smiled sofly, then the smile widened,[#C39BD3]" Oh? And how long exactly? You dont look older than twenty two!" She eagerly turned towards Di, [#C39BD3]"Im hella curious, girl! Lets play the question game! Me first!! What are you, cause ive got a feeling that-," Her tone turned mocking as she narrowed her eyes and exaggerated her body language," That your not like other girls~" Her eyes shone in her mirth and she nudged Diana.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:20 pm
CyanideBunni

User Image

___█████████__███

Diana took a bite of her taco to cover the silence that resulted from Cyanide deciding to play a game involving the disclosure of information. Di wasn't opposed to sharing a select few facts with individuals. She felt that she could trust Cyanide, but in the redhead's line of work, there was a distinct benefit to giving away as few facts as possible. No, I'm not like most other girls, am I? I'm human...in a way. It's a rather long and complicated tale, and I'll spare you the history. I'm human, but I can't die...of old age anyway. She finished her taco and crumpled the paper up in a ball before setting it next to the crumpled ball from her original taco. Di let out a sigh as she recollected when one of her siblings had discovered that they weren't as immortal as they seemed. Humans are rather frightful creatures by nature, and the ageless group of strange siblings that had moved to town had been enough to create a scared mob. They had managed to snag Diana's brother and kill him by stringing up to a log and dumping him into the ocean. There wasn't enough fire in the universe that would have saved him.

The hunter cleared her throat. Now, what about you? I don't think I've ever met anyone quite in your shoes before. When did you...die? Di was remarkably curious to know if she would have recognized the family name, but if Cyanide couldn't remember much from her former life, it may remain a mystery. Something told the redhead that she would find out one way or another...she was a remarkably stubborn woman.

__███

chai pudding

Merry Partier

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:27 am
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
Cyanide watched Di's eyes go far away after she answered the question and then she came back with a sigh. Cya knew all about that feeling, "Immortal, huh?" she smiled softly, "It looks like we might be keeping each other company for quite a while." Cya had been alone for years, she had only met one other Banshee. a beautiful sour woman that went by Thorne she had stuck around long enough to vaguely tell Cya what to expect. and when she said vague she meant vague! the conversation couldn't of lasted more than ten minutes. "Going on forever can get pretty lonely,huh?" She looped her arm around the other womans.

Thinking hard about Di's question she said, "I died in the summer of 2008," she smiled," I wanted a summer wedding since I was a child. I guess some dreams do come true." She laughed coldly. Her wedding had been beautiful though, he Papa had spared no expense! Oddly enough it didnt comfort her knowing she choked and died on the finest of wines.

She pondered on her question,"hmmm... how long has it been since youve done the dirty?" her wicked grin returned to her face. If she wasnt Diana's type she could atleast be one hell of a wingman.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:32 am
CyanideBunni

User Image

___█████████__███

Diana smiled at the thought of having a friend who wouldn't die...who couldn't die. The woman had distanced herself from so many possible friendships due to her own ageless life. It wasn't the thought of losing someone that hurt, although the pain of watching your friends die wasn't something Diana enjoyed, it was all the missed opportunities. There would be no growing up together, no getting married around the same time and expecting children together, there would be no celebrating the golden years, no reminiscing about past lives with grandchildren scattered around...all of those milestone events, Diana would never be able to take part of.

2008, huh? I was over in Europe for a while back in '08. The hunter remarked. There had been a rather busy vampire taking up residence in London. He had been cultivating quite the criminal record before Di was dispatched to find him. So, she didn't know Cyanide before as far as the redhead was aware. Ah, but what little girl doesn't dream of a summer wedding? The hunter replied, remembering her own childhood musings that centered around what she wanted when her time came to get married. Di could remember wanting flowers...lots and lots of wildflowers. They grew like absolute weeds in the countryside near her village and the smell that traveled down the sweeping hills into the Hestia's property was intoxicating.

Cyanide's next question was a characteristically forward inquiry. The woman's cheeks flushed uncontrollably again. Was this a glimpse into their future...Cyanide teasing Diana mercilessly about her inexperience? U-uh, well... Diana trailed off. She had been alive for over two centuries, and the woman could count the number of times she had even knowingly caught the serious interest of a man on her fingers. You could say I'm pretty focused on my career. Diana offered weakly.

The woman cleared her throat and let the warm afternoon sunlight that was peaking through the crowded buildings warm her skin. It really was an absolutely magnificent day. Okay, riddle me this, what do you feel is your purpose here? Is there anything keeping you here, versus letting you pass on?

__███

chai pudding

Merry Partier

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:00 am
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
At Dis response Cyanides jaw hit the floor and she fell off the bench in shock. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU A VIRGIN." Once she realized her slight overreaction she tried to regain her composure. She sniffed, heat warming her cheeksocolor=plum]. "Sooo, are you? I mean no judge if you are. but if you are is it by choice? are you married to jesus or something? or is it just that the right opportunity hadnt presented itself?" she realized that she was rambling and her cheeks heated even more. She had no idea why this was making her so flustered! maybe it was because the woman besides her was an 11/10 . not being busty added to her sleek beauty. And. That. a**. Cyanide just couldnt wrap her mind around it. She cleared her throat and tried to focus on the other things she had said. "Europe, huh? did you go back packing or something?"

She noticed Di slightly tilt her face to the sunlight, it caught the highlights in her hair and lit it up like a blazing fire. . "I dont think any one thing is keeping me here . I think I'm being kept from moving on due to my new occupation. which is fine by me. at least I know this place, who knows what's after.im not a religious person but something tells me it wouldnt be good for a girl like me". she grinned" I like my earthly vices too much!"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:49 pm
User Image

𝔻 ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ᴇ ɴxx ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ʀ ɪ ᴋxx

x 𝕄 𝕠 𝕟 𝕖 𝕪 : $1000.00xx ℂ 𝕠 𝕞 𝕡 𝕒 𝕟 𝕪 : ???xx 𝕃 𝕠 𝕔 𝕒 𝕥 𝕚 𝕠 𝕟 : Walkways of Cerise
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

" 𝐸𝓂𝒷𝓇𝒶𝒸𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝒽𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝓈 , "

Damien wasn't too pleased with himself for once again choosing to go out with no set destination. Exploring is fun, but one can only go so far before forgetting how to return home. The current area was vaguely familiar to him, but he couldn't necessarily pin point it just yet. Nevertheless he continued to head forward and not attempt to retrace his steps, if anything heading forward could give him more answers. An area lined with stores shouldn't be too unfamiliar, he might find a better way to spend his time before getting further lost than he was.

Shuffling his feet along, with his hands tucked in his pockets, he had to admit some of these stores looked interesting to say the least. For a busy looking area, it didn't feel cramped, making Damien more relieved. Being unfamiliar with his current surroundings, he couldn't help but look like a lost tourist, bumping into every object that came close to him.

It wasn't long before he was distracted by each sign or banter that entered his field of view. He seemed to ignore his surroundings the further he went, eventually colliding with someone but not roughly enough to fall back."Hey -- What kind of idiot stands in the middle of the area ? Can't you see people are trying to walk here ?" Damien scoffed, glaring at the orange haired man before him.

" 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝒶𝒷𝒷𝒾𝓉𝓈 . "

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx 𝕄 𝕠 𝕠 𝕕 : Inattentivexx ℍ 𝕠 𝕦 𝕤 𝕖 : 1321 Ombre Housing Districtxx 𝕆 𝕆 ℂ : Hi yes I'm running off of two hours sleep, I'm sorry if this is trash. ; // ;

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 am
CyanideBunni

User Image

___█████████__███

Shh! Shh! Diana tried to hush Cyanide, who seemed beyond shocked that Di hadn't been with a man yet. I was raised in a time when you couldn't be left alone with a suitor, let alone have enough privacy to...you know.... The woman trailed off. She remembered her sister having to be chaperoned by their aunt when she received calls on Sundays. Di had been somewhat of a wild child herself, and that didn't sit very well with properly establish English families. She much rather enjoyed the company of books and taking adventurous strolls in the countryside. At dances, she was known to engage in battles of wit, thus resulting in hardly ever being asked to dance. She had never minded though, as no individual really ever caught her eye.

...Yeah, backpacking. It was fun to experience the different cultures. Over the course of the centuries, Diana had lost her distinctive accent. Occasionally her Englishwoman ways would make an appearance, but she had made great efforts to adopt a more western dialect. Di had made stops to her own childhood village during that time. It had grown to a prosperous city in her absence, and the place where her home once stood was now a supermarket.

New occupation? Diana purred, intrigued. She shifted in her spot on the bench, turning the conversation back to Cyanide. She let out a hearty laugh at the woman's reasoning. Yes, I suppose there wouldn't be much of those vices in the afterlife, huh? Diana wiggled her eyebrows.

__███

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games