Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 4:10 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

CyanideBunni
Just a nod to the entertaining convo you've both got going on, lol.

chai pudding
Just a nod to the entertaining convo you've both got going on, lol.

Clothing:: Open date
Company:: Amaryllis
Feeling:: Relaxed and stress-free
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 2,761.69$
Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, S.S.A.S agent badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs,
Vehicle::
Items in Shadow Realm::

OOC::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alfons Jäger

While bliss was to be found in le boudoir there was a different satisfaction to be had with Amaryllis' hand in his grasp out in the open. The sun kiss upon their skin as their romance could be seen all around by any who laid eyes upon the man who so proudly glowed with his sweetheart by his side. His hand caressed Amaryllis' while they walked down the quaint walkway of Cerise, and with his eyes gazing at windows of the stores the incubus chuckled at a bit of a cheeky conversation Alfons happened to overhear. "I'm so glad we decided to come here today. Everyday is like an adventure with you." In all fairness Alfons was still a stranger to the city but it didn't change the fact he was quite enamored with the female by his side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image

1206 Pasadena District

❀ ❥ ✪ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ❤ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄ ✪ ❥ ❀

Amaryllis was immensely happy to be out with Alfons on a date. She finally had a good excuse to wear a really cute dress that her mother had sent her as she wasn't exactly the type to get all dolled up. Though even without the dress it was just a nice feeling to be out and about with someone she cared so much for. She softly squeezed his hand and gave him a beaming smile, "Well the idea was rather spur of the moment but it's working out great, The nice weather definitely is definitely a plus" She blinked for a moment at his comment, a light blush coloring her cheeks. "Oh! Well I'm really happy that you think that. I suppose being the outgoing type has it's advantages." she said with a soft laugh.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: ♚ My Friends: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: ♚ My Musings: This is great! ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Purse
♚ My Profile: Over Here My Job: Unemployed

♚ ❝OOC❞:
╚══════════════╝

Lord Hedo

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:58 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

CyanideBunni

chai pudding

Items:: Smartwatch, S&W 627, S.S.A.S agent badge (looks something like this), Cell Phone, Handcuffs,

Alfons Jäger

A soft squeeze was all that was needed to gain his wondering eyes, and as soon as Alfons looked to Amaryllis he smiled softly to her lovely view. The way she spoke was always tender and sweet, and even when she complemented the suddenness of the day her own characteristics shined through. "I'd agree with you. After all, your outgoing nature has been handy in more ways than one." With a sneaky smile the demon slyly slid his hand out his lover's hand to wrap his fingers around Amaryllis' waist to pull her a little closer to him for a kiss in the middle of the walkway. Alfons wasn't sure if this would embarrass the cute water spirit but Amaryllis was too purely cute for the incubus to resist; His excitement accidently unleashing a fraction of his power and a sweet alluring scent being able to be picked up by females in the nearby area.  
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 8:36 pm
chai pudding

〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
𝓒𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓭𝓮
〝〞〝〞〝〞〝〞
Cya shook her head," Oh, kitten, you got some learnings to do." She could hardly believe it! At Dis mention of traveling she grinned"I might be a spoiled rich girl but ive never actually traveled. Papa wanted to keep me close. Though i had this HUGE trip to the Caribbean planned for my honey moon! TWO weeks! all enclusive luxary suite!" she sighed dreamily, "It was going to be awesome, but then i you know... died."Her smile faultered and she tried to laugh it off.

,"Yeah occupation, Being a banshee isnt only a race. Species. whatever the ********. Its an occupation! The pays s**t." Also known as nonexistent. Cya usually just stole what she wanted, being able to go non corpal helped with that greatly.Her thoughts trailed off as she saw a dark haired man and a busty blue haired lady walk past them, hands linked and totally engrossed in each others company. Ew. She scrunched up her face, pretending(even to herself) to not be jealous of the cute couple, doing cute couple s**t. She suddenly stood up and smacked her hands on her thighs. "Welp, get that fine a** up. Were having a girls night out," she grinned wickedly eyeing Di from her head to her toes." And im dressing you." predicting Di's objection she made a booboo face,"Come on, i dont really get to dress myself anymore. Please dont deny me this." She clasp her hands together, " Its just for a night! Ill get you super s**t faced, you wont remember a thing!"She promised.

User Image

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

1206 Pasadena Housing District

Amaryllis grinned and rubbed the back of her head, "I've been told that a few times actually, though I guess I never really think about it." she said with a laugh. When Alfons pulled her close and laid a kiss upon her lips, her eyes widened a bit. While not one to shy away from public displays of affection, the water elemental's heart did race a bit when she did such things with her sweetheart. As her eyes slid shut, Amaryllis wrapped her arms loosely around him. For some reason a curiously sweet scent hit her nose, but it didn't register that it was coming from Alfos, she was just too caught up in the moment.

╔══════════════╗
♚ My Funds: $972.70 ♚ My Location: ♚ My Friends: Alfons ♚ My Status: Single ♚ My Clothes: ♚ My Musings: This is great! ♚ My Mood: Content ♚ My Stuff: Purse

♚ ❝OOC❞:
╚══════════════╝

Lord Hedo

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 12:22 pm
Peers Karstensen

Company :: Some a-hole
Glamours :: N/a
Outfit :: Jean jacket, white shirt, and blue jeans

↝ ↝ ↝ ↝ ↝↜ ↜ ↜ ↜ ↜

Before any decision could be made Peers unfortunately had to experience someone running into him. He didn’t stumble or fall so that was a good thing, but he was still annoyed. Dropping his hand from his head, his head snapped around to see who the culprit was. Some punk a** that had the audacity to walk into him and then blame him for it? Nope, he wasn’t going to have any of that. He shot back a glare, his tail flicking behind him now completely peeved. “You kidding me? ******** off, you cornstalk. You have eyes so why don’t you use them? Just walk around me like everyone else.” He crossed his arms over his chest and firmly stood where he was. Apparently he wasn’t going to do either of what he wanted to earlier just to be stubborn.

↝ ↝ ↝ ↝ ↝↜ ↜ ↜ ↜ ↜

Basket Case Insanity

Art by LettuceJamming

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 1:03 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

At times it was a vicious cycle for an incubus. As a secret agent, Alfons utilised his powers as a tool to get the job done. It was easy to woo and charm a femme fatale and extract info when need be but with Amaryllis things were different. Because he actually felt something for her Alfons forgets to contain himself at times, and with the loving woman reciprocating his rising emotions it gave way for more of his powers to perfume the area; Possibly affecting Amaryllis and thus a cycle of giving is formed.

As certain as they were becoming more and more close Alfons had began to realize what his body was doing. He had softly pulled away from Amaryllis embrace, a lingering touch of lips that did not want to quit, but made sure to smile at her as his hand smoothly slid back into her grasp. "God, your lips are so soft it makes me never wanna stop tasting them." Always the flirt, this incubus. As Alfons stay softly admiring the details of his lover's face he forgot to conceal his sweet aroma while keeping his mind on the date.

"Shall we keep walking, my love?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 10:38 pm
User Image

User Image

1206 Pasadena Housing District

Amaryllis let out a soft gasp when their lips parted, her eyes fluttering open to stare almost doe-eyed at Alfons. The little elemental knew that her lover was an incubus but sometimes she forgot just what that entailed. Not that she particularly minded of course. She happily grasped his hand again as her cheeks blushed a light pink, "W-well you know you can taste them anytime you want." Her eyes sparkled as she leaned up to lay a soft kiss on his cheek, a subtle form of her own flirtatiousness. "Yes let's keep going." A soft giggle escaped her lips as she squeezed Alfons' hand and started to pull him down the street with renewed energy .

╔══════════════╗

♚ ❝OOC❞:
╚══════════════╝

Lord Hedo

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

chai pudding

Merry Partier

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 4:10 am
CyanideBunni

User Image

___█████████__███
__━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___××________×
__[Money: $490][Wearing: [x]][ooc: ]

Diana nodded along in interest; she never knew that banshees had tasks to accomplish. She had just assumed that they were left to wander the earth like other spirits. The redhead followed Cyanide's gaze to the couple that had strolled past and smirked to herself. Apparently, the love aspect of this city was at work for some. Diana, however, would remain skeptical.

A girls night? Diana raised an eyebrow quizzically. She glanced down at her own clothes before peeking over at Cyanide's rather...provactive outfit. Even for a wedding dress, the ensemble was very sexy. Images of slits and leather and high-heels danced through the hunter's head at the idea of the banshee dressing her. The woman couldn't think of an excuse to get herself out of the situation, and Cyanide seemed to be pretty adament about the entire ordeal. Fine...Fine. But, I'm a real lightweight. Go easy on me!

__███
__━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━___××________×

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 7:13 pm
KawaiiYukiHime

Alfons Jäger

At the tantalizing offer of being free to taste Amaryllis' lips whenever he please Alfons gave a wolfish smile. "I'll keep that in mind. Just don't blame for being a greedy lover." As he was kindly led by Amaryllis down the street Alfons pointed out stores that looked interesting.

Lights and buzzing sounds ringing out from an arcade won Alfons' curious eyes as the flashes of such colors somewhat dazzled the inner kid in him; Though he never really had a chance to be a Normale child anyway.

Next store to catch his gaze wasn't a Normal store. In fact it was a large bookstore with a few good novels on display and even some nice looking manuals on cars and other such things. Being a kid with not much childhood this spot seemed to adhere more to his polished lifestyle.

Last store to interest him was a potion store which looked rather mysterious and mystic. Tucked away from main sight, Alfons always found that places like these typically had some cool stuff hidden away and being a special agent dealing with all things magical it seemed right to want to check it out.

With a light squeeze he'd turn to love and ask, "You wanna check out any of these stores? It'll be fun to see what interest you." Seeing as he didn't know a great deal of Amaryllis' inner working, Alfons figure that this was a subtle way of getting to know her better. But before he forgets... "Oh, and by the way, I love how that out first really compliments your curves."  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:57 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑭тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①0
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia had entered into the Cerise shopping district and wandered along the walkways. Due to the weather being a little gloomy outside, there wasn't much she was motivated to do. She's been to the beach too many times so she wanted to do something else for a change. When she took a look at the weather forecast and saw that it was going to be raining off and on throughout the day, she made sure to carry an umbrella with her in the event that she did get caught outside in the rain. As she walked along the walkway, she looked at the various different shops that she walked by but nothing really caught her interest as of yet. "This place is pretty busy despite the weather. I would have figured that people would stay indoors with the on and off raining." It was too early to eat so maybe she should go clothes shopping. She hasn't done that in a while. She found herself stopping and thought to herself as she decided on how she would spend her day.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

1119 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako casually swung her umbrella while she strolled down the street, her ever loyal companion Ren walking along with her. She would've thought with the fact that it was raining on and off that the fox would prefer to stay inside. However with how protective he was there was no way he was gonna allow his precious owner to wander the city alone. Especially one she didn't know much about and her sense of direction sometimes was a bit lacking. Not that she really minded as she adored her pet. So just as a precaution she brought along an umbrella to help shield her furry friend from the rain. She didn't mind the rain so much, having trained under a waterfall with her father. However she knew that Ren hated getting his fur wet, recalling multiple instances of having to chase the fox just to give him a bath. She had no real plan for the day, she just wanted to get out of the house. A little ways ahead of her, she noticed a girl who looked around her age. Her eye shined for a moment at the opportunity to make a new friend, as she walked a bit faster towards her only slowing down once she was a few steps away. Moving to stand next to the girl, who seemed to be in thought, she smiled, "Some weather today huh?" she chirped with a giggle.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren, ??? ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Goth Bunny Dress + Canvas Sneaker Boots ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Umbrella, Galaxy Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia had been lost in thought as she contemplated on what she can do while within the shopping district. She eventually came to the conclusion to buy some clothes as she felt it was time for something new. "Alright. I guess I'll go with that." As soon as she said that, a set of footsteps came up and stopped right next to her with a voice coming out from the crowd soon after with a giggle following suit which caused her to look over to her side to see a girl with horns, "Huh? Oh yeah. It kind of messed up some things I could do for the day but it's not too bad." She looked over the girl who also had an umbrella with her. She came prepared for the rain, much like everyone else did. "What brings you to Cerise?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia and a stranger with horns
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:43 pm
User Image

User Image

1119 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako grinned and rocked on her heels. Her furry companion walked over to stand at her side, watching the stranger closely but otherwise appeared calm. "That's a fair point, some outdoor things could be completely ruined by bad weather, like if someone wanted to go to the park or beach, but we definitely could've had it worse all things considered. I definitely don't mind a bit of rain." she said with a nod. She blinked a few times and pondered over the girl's question. With a head tilt and a light tapping on her cheek she quickly shrugged, "No real reason in particular, I just kinda left my house and started walking, wandering is just kind of something I do. With how big the city is I figured I'd eventually find something fun to do." she said letting out another giggle, her eyes side glancing at some of the store windows. Then she decided to turn the question back on the girl. "What about you, what brings you out here?"

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren, ??? ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Goth Bunny Dress + Canvas Sneaker Boots ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Umbrella, Galaxy Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games