Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia tilted her head a bit, playing with her hair lightly as her eyes went around the area around them. "Well, I kind of wanted to go to the beach and sunbathe but considering that's pretty much all I've really done, I figured a change of scenery would be good and since the rain has pretty much blocked out the sun, that rendered that idea pointless. I think I'm going to see if there are any new clothes to buy. I could use some new ones. These are getting pretty old." She then fell into thought for a moment. She never had a good eye for fashion. All of the clothes she's bought so far were from opinions of her friends so any input from people is helpful to her when picking out clothes. "If you aren't doing anything, do you want to go clothes shopping with me? I could use some opinions from people. Of course, if you don't find that fun, you don't have to join me."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia and a stranger with horns
Personal thoughts (OOC): Perfect opportunity to try out some pictures I have stored up!

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

1119 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

"Oh? Well that definitely sounded like a good idea. It's so boring if you only stick to going to one place and then you'll get sick of it and that's never fun." Hisako said, placing her hands on her hips and puffing her cheeks out a bit. She knew from experience how being in one place can grow dull, even though she still held love for that place. Still this wasn't the time to lament her lost home, she much preferred to live in the present. She listened to the girl's plan to go clothes shopping, the idea standing out to her. It had been some time since she had gone shopping for clothes herself. No sooner than the thought popped into her head, the girl asked if she wanted to go shopping with her. Hisako's eyes lit up and she grinned brightly, showing off the fangs in her mouth. "I'd love to come with you, that sounds really fun!" she chirped reaching out to hook one of her arms around the girl's. "My name is Hisako Aida, what's yours?" she introduced herself, radiating energy despite the somewhat dreary atmosphere.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren, ??? ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Goth Bunny Dress + Canvas Sneaker Boots ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Umbrella, Galaxy Bag
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:31 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia was a little excited when she agreed to go shopping for clothes with her. She had tried picking out clothes for herself before but couldn't really make up her mind and she couldn't bring herself to ask any store clerks for their opinions. Just by the look on the girl's face as well, she appeared to be genuinely interested in the idea as well and not just from simply agreeing to go on a shopping trip together. This also proved to be a good time to socialize more. "My name is Sophia Archer. It's nice to meet you." She then thought for a moment. The only clothes store she's seen was the Not So Catwalk. She doesn't recall seeing one around Cerise unless she's completely missed it this whole time. "Hmm...we'll have to go to uptown then because I don't know where the clothes store is around here. I hope you don't mind the extra walking."

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia, Hisako
Personal thoughts (OOC): Unless I completely missed it, I checked all the topics here and I did not see one that looks like a place that sells clothes >.>

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako even once told that they'd would have to go uptown to get to the clothes store didn't let her smile a drop. She was the rather active type and could certainly walk for quite a while, she'd certainly had to do such while on the road. Plus being able to help out a potential new friend and maybe pick up something new to wear was ever so appealing. "Oh is that so? Well I certainly don't mind walking! I've done tons of long extra walks before, isn't that right Ren?" she said, turning to look at the fox. Ren in turn let out a noise that could be taken as agreement as he scratched behind his ear with his hind leg. She turned to look back at Sophia, "So shall we get going?" she asked but didn't really make any moves to start walking. The oni didn't exactly know her way around the city, so she was depending on her newfound companion to lead the way.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren, Sophia ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Goth Bunny Dress + Canvas Sneaker Boots ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Umbrella, Galaxy Bag

❝OOC❞: No unfortunately you're totally correct, the Not-So-Catwalk is the only clothes store. I could've sworn there was another one around somewhere but I guess it disappeared or something.
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sophia was a bit relieved that she didn't mind the extra walking. "Sure!" She didn't really anticipate the fact that there was no clothes store around Cerise but thankfully, they weren't too far from uptown. "I just hope the weather doesn't get worse along the way." She then started to make her way out of the Cerise Shopping District with Hisako in tow as they make their way towards uptown where the Not So Catwalk is [Exit]

Party: Sophia, Hisako
Personal thoughts (OOC): Yeah, Yumi confirmed it with me

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako giggled softly and held up her umbrella. "Well I'm sure that the weather won't take too bad of a turn. Though even if it does, we've got our umbrellas to shield us from the elements." she said with a playful wink. She grinned and followed Sophia while Ren trailed behind the two girls, the oni super excited to do some clothes shopping.

{Exit}

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: Walkways of Cerise ❥ My Company: Ren, Sophia ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Goth Bunny Dress + Canvas Sneaker Boots ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh~ ❥ My Mood: Cheerful ❥ My Inventory: Umbrella, Galaxy Bag

❝OOC❞: Well that sucks, did she say why it went poof?
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:58 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Tiffany was left alone in his house, entertained with the yarn and a few other toys, but at least the dietary plan was changed to meet her shifting needs. Chester was now at one of the benches situated near the walkways, reading through the revised notes that he compiled days ago, though for now, he was using the flashcards fastened to a key ring as he flipped through each term that he had to memorize, the possible items that would be included in the test. Today’s the day-off from his shift at Neon Lights after being busy for a while, and his exams to see if he could get his license was near. Oh, how he loved acquiring that scooter soon enough, but first, he should see for himself for how he was capable in handling driver responsibilities. Acquiring that license would just be his next step.

He looked up at the sky after putting the cards down, testing himself how well he would be able to recall without having to look at them again. Later, he should treat himself to whatever was available at Moonbucks or The Shark’s Head for a job well done during the studying session. Indeed, that was the plan that he should stick for today.

Mood: busy
Company: mostly himself
Money: $150.00 (Wallet - after various expenses); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:56 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

Erik had been busy with odd jobs for the past few weeks, and while that wasn't really enough for him to get his own place, it was enough that he could afford shelter and enough sustenance to get by. It wasn't much of a life, but it was better than how he was when he got to this town. Well it would have been a lot better, if today hadn't have been a million plus degrees and so muggy he felt like he was drowning. Today was supposed to be dedicated to trying to find a more permanent job, and he had been checking out a few stores for positions, but as of yet no luck. Worse, he was starting to feel a bit light-headed. Great, just what I need, to pass out in the middle of the street and become roadkill. To keep from such a lame fate, he slid onto the first bench he saw, which unfortunately happened to be a bit occupied, but still it was better than passing out. Barely. "I'll be out of your way in a bit, just too damn hot and humid for me out here." It wasn't an apology, as he had nothing to apologize for, but hopefully it was enough to avoid a fight: he didn't think he really had the energy for a fight right yet. He was sort of curious what the other man was up to, but he couldn't surreptitiously look, as the man was on his blindside, and he would have had to very obviously turn himself about to get a better view.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: Dying of heatxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: LethargicxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image

Chester was able to get most of the items right, but he made a few mistakes, so it was still a long way to go for him. It was when he felt the weight of someone else on the bench that he became startled, eyes shot open and taking notice of the strange newcomer. "Geez, you scared the heck out of me!" the DJ exclaimed. Definitely wrong timing, and he had the urge to shoo that man away, but noticing that the poor stranger was feeling dizzy... Getting him out of sight would wait till later, considering that a part of him felt bad for the other. Plus, Chester wouldn't just leave the other for dead, would he? He sighed, reaching for one of the plastic bottles that were filled with water that he bought from the grocery store moments ago.

"Here. Drink up," he said, extending his hand with the bottle for the other to take. Best that the thirst should be quenched first. And besides, who knows if the other would ask for anything else aside from water? If it would be something that was beyond his budget, Chester would have to pass.

Mood: startled
Company: a stranger
Money: $150.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:35 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

He had closed his eyes so he wouldn't have to see the world spinning all around him as well as feel it, but Krotak was still on guard. Krotak watched the man beside them, glassy avian eyes betraying no emotion save for maybe curiosity. Erik was halfway listening to what the man said, though his mind was more focused on trying to calm down and regroup. He was vaguely aware that the man had offered him something, and was slowly turning his attention that way when Krotak gave him a slight peck on the neck, signaling that something was going on on his blind side. He gave Krotak a light pat as he turned to face the other gent. "Thanks," was all he said as he accepted the water bottle. He unscrewed the cap quickly and downed a few good swallows in an instant before switching over to more dainty sips. "Thanks man. This heat wave is killer, and the rain last night did not help at all. In such s**t weather, I'm surprised anyone is out. Except for me, no surprise I'm out when I would really rather not be." It would have been nice to get out of the sun, but most shops had this stupid no loitering rule, and he wasn't inclined to get arrested here as well. Why did lying low have to be so damn hard! "What brings you out in Hell?" Seemed innocent enough of a question, hopefully.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: OverheatedxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: LethargicxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:21 pm
User Image

Chester was glad to know that the other was feeling a bit better with being hydrated. He stuffed the flashcards back into his back when the question came about. "Well... If you are talking about this weather, it's staying hydrated, exercise and cold desserts. At least, that's what I believed. I did some jogging in my spare time," the ginger-haired replied. The question sounded out of the blue and Chester's reply may be lame. Perhaps, each one had their own beliefs on how to stay cool. However, he didn't mention that he actually had an AC unit in his Pasadena house. Best to keep the uninvited guests away from his adobe. "Maybe, you need something to eat, too?" he asked. Maybe the other dude wouldn't mind some sushi, or even the desserts at Moonbucks. But if not, somewhere cheap would be fine.

He zipped his bag closed as he waited for the other's response. Chester actually has a few notebooks laden with his revised notes aside from the flash cards inside. But thankfully, it wasn't that heavy since he wasn't planning to carry too much.

Mood: startled
Company: a stranger
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:11 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki”][/quote][/color]

[imgright="450
https://static.zerochan.net/Badou.Nails.full.333763.jpg[/imgright]

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

Well, now that he had a water bottle, he could try to find water fountains so he could keep refilling it, that would be all he needed to keep hydrated. Exercise was great and all, but if you didn’t have a way to cool down afterwards, it felt sort of fatal to him. Cool desserts? Now that would have been a treat. But, it was an unlikely treat, so he wouldn't let his mind dwell on if for long. Though his mind wasn't given much of a break on the matter, for soon he was asked if he wanted to go get something to eat. "I haven't eaten yet today, so sure. Where were you thinking? Hopefully someplace cheap." He said the last part almost under his breath. Yes, it was imperative that the place be cheap, unless the other guy was paying, but he didn't want to come off as a miser. "Name's Erik, by the way. Figured I'd put that out there before you started calling me Patches or some annoying nickname like that. No need to rub in the whole one eye thing." This guy, he might have been nice enough not to have even tried giving him such a nickname, but Erik was definitely more used to the people who would have thought it funny, and consequently would have gotten broken noses. He took a few more sips before he ventured to stand. He felt like he was weaving just a little, but he was still coordinated enough to stand and could probably walk a straight line ok.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: OverheatedxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: MehxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:59 pm
User Image

Oh right, the introductions first before replying to the need of food. "Oh, nice meeting you, Erik. Name's Chester," the ginger-haired replied. He didn't realize that the other was actually an eye-patch until now, and that nickname actually sounded adorable. But best to keep such commentary to himself, at least for now. "Initially thinking of heading to that coffee shop or sushi place, but the coffee shop's much cheaper. Beverage plus dessert is good there," he suggested. He watched Erik re-hydrating himself more with the water given to him and smiled, adjusting the strap to his shoulder. Chester was glad that the eye-patch man would feel less dizzy with his help for today. Maybe Erik would find the dessert selection, together with the coffee or tea, to be appealing, in case that would be the other's first time being in Moonbucks. Nonetheless, he's ready to lead the way for the other's sake at any minute now.

Mood: glad
Company: Erik
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:18 am
Kuirsuchin Saiyuki

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

He had only ever tried cheap convenience store sushi before, and while it hadn’t been spectacular, he got the idea that he would probably like the real stuff. Still, he had heard tale that it was super expensive comparatively, so maybe once he had actually gotten a bit more established around here he could actually try it. ”Sounds good. Maybe I can help you study whatever it was you were studying? As thanks, I guess. Lead the way then.” Typically Erik was more standoffish than that, but this town seemed to be good people, and well, you attracted more flies with honey than vinegar, right? Seemed like around here, he could just about be taken care of as long as he was polite: a huge change from anything he had ever known. ”So…are you a student or something? Just trying to figure out why you would be studying so hard. I kind of would have thought you older than that, but I could be wrong.” If he was lucky, maybe Chester would say that he was studying for a new job, and that he knew someone who was hiring. Erik might not know everything, but he was a quick study, and was quite confident that he could do any job given him, as long as he received a little bit of time to learn the trade.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: LevelingxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: MehxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games