Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester perked up at the offer to help him out studying, even if it may be just for today. "That's for the exams to get my driver's license, and I appreciate the help," he replied joyfully. Besides, the DJ really wanted to get his hands on that sweet scooter. He frowned slightly at the next comment, "I'm actually an adult and college graduate despite my height. Working adult with music as my job. I actually work as a DJ for a nightclub." Chester hated it when he was mistaken as a teenager, but best to just accept such fate, and he was still stoked about the studying session in Moonbucks, so for now, he would let that mostly slide. "Though how about you, Erik? Having something to do for a living?" he asked. It could be any job, even something Chester hadn't heard of until now. Heck, might be something shady, but it would be a bit too early to judge until the reply would come about. He let out a deep breath to get in some fresh air as he waited for the other's response.

Mood: a bit annoyed, curious
Company: Erik
Money: $150.00 (Wallet); $1275.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:02 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
Or a change is now walk in the park
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out
We're the children of the dark

We're nothing like you, we're true and free
We're nothing like you but you can't see
We're nothing like you and all the rest
We're nothing like you

We're the children of the dark"

Erik Leroux

Heh, so the guy was really looking for a study partner, huh? Erik had never really gone in for that, granted, he had never needed to really study before, so it was just wasted time. Still, he had seen it work wonders for others. Though it seemed the student question got under his skin a bit. "Dude, chill. I didn't say what level of education, could have been doctoral. Besides, I only asked because you were studying. 'Study', 'student', they come from related Latin then Middle English roots. Not the most absurd assumption to make. And I can definitely help with the studying. I don't have a license myself, couldn't afford it, but I did do a bit of practice." Yeah, he was a bit of an egghead, so sue him. And really, it didn't help Chester's argument that he was working on getting a license. Wasn't that something you did long before graduating college? Was there some alternate license law he had never heard of? Whatever. And yes, he the individual did have a license, but Erik Leroux did not. His ears perked up at the mention of music. "I could be a musician, I guess. Pretty good on piano and violin, but not sure how marketable that is. But...at the moment I'm decidedly unemployed. Any chance you know someone looking? I can pick up pretty much anything real quick, long as it doesn't require two eyes. And hopefully they would be cool with me having a see-and-eye bird." Krotak wasn't officially licensed or anything, but that was the raven's job, and he was damn good at it, so Erik always called him a service bird.

"These vengeful thoughts trapped underneath
Rage, scorn, misery
Payback for what you took from me
Hope, love, sanity
I heard that you reap what you sow
So here's to believing in ghosts
Now when you see my face you’ll know
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul
When you meet the man whose life you stole
With weathered wings and broken bones
A flight for the fallen flies the crow"

Health: LevelxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: AmbivalentxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: I swear if the quote doesn't work this time...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:20 pm
User Image

It was a good thing Erik managed to clear things up partially. "I see. That's good. Sorry for blowing my own top a bit. Height was always a personal issue for me," he apologized. The fact that Erik didn't have his own license yet was quite a pity, but working each other out on the studying session wouldn't be so bad. "Hmmm... You being a musician, too? That's good, us having something in common despite us having varying fields. Maybe we can use some more bartenders for the nightclub? That's as much as I can recall," he confessed. Unfortunately, Chester couldn't recall if all the job positions would be full. That would mean Erik would find another job elsewhere. "And I heard about people doing their own freelance jobs even at the comfort of their own homes. Oh, come to think of it. Do you have some place to sleep, like your own home or something?" he asked, Meybe we should continue the talk at Moonbucks if you wanna cool off a bit more." Come to think of it, he should text Hikaru. The last time he contacted her was around a week ago regarding art.

Mood: curious
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:47 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

Sure Chester was a little shorter than average, but not that much he didn't think. Maybe someone had always picked on him for it and it wasn't based on statistics at all. The same could probably be said for Erik and his eye. Granted, the percentage of people with only one eye was rather small, but that wasn't what bothered him: what bothered him was how it had happened and who had done it. Well, at least the perpetrator would not be able to do anything else cruel, or anything else in general, ever again. "Music seems to be a fairly common binding agent," he remarked as he followed Chester towards Moonbucks. "Though I guess it is rarer for both to be creators," he said with a slight shrug. Not that he had really ever written anything himself, but he could play, and that was a step above just listening he supposed. The suggestion of working at the nightclub was pretty decent, it would have his sort of hours, though the noise might bother Krotak, but there might have been a problem with that. "Aren't there usually age cutoffs on that? Like you have to be at least twenty-one or something? Think the patch makes me look older, but I'm only nineteen. But if nineteen works, then I would definitely be down for it." He flashed a suspicious look when Chester asked if he had a place to stay, or even his own place. Was it that obvious, or was it just a guess based upon his lack of employment? "I've...been finding places to stay. Is it that obvious, or just deduction?" There was always the chance that he had just become accustomed to some things that others would pick up on.

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: LevelxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: MehxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: Minimum age for the job is 18.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:41 pm
User Image

He hummed; Erik had a point about age limits on something. "Personally, I don't believe in age limits on music, as long as you still have potential to flourishing your talent," he said, though it was mostly based on his opinion. Though Chester's eyes widened at the mention that Erik was indeed looking for a place to stay, at least for a few days unless he would decide to stay in one place forever. "Okay, enough of the discussion here. Perhaps after the session in Moonbucks, I may help in finding you a place to crash, at least for one night," he said, and as he was about to leave the walkways with Erik on the way to the coffee shop, he left a message for Hikaru. He made sure to watch where he was going since the message wasn't that lengthy to begin with.

"Hey there. Do you have someone willing to take a stranger as an employee? Still remembering about your friend back then."

-- Exit --

Mood: curious
OOC:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:20 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

"For a new beginning
For a turnaround
Our heads are spinning
And we won't calm down
We're a wall in motion
What comes around
Goes around
You better watch out

We're nothing like you

Erik Leroux

Damn there were a lot of conditionals in that statement, but still, maybe look for a place for a night was better than hell no. He observed as Chester sent a quick text, hopefully one asking a well-connected person if they knew of jobs or a place to stay or really most anything like that. With the help of some locals, he had managed to get established enough to pick up odd jobs here and there which gave him enough money that he could afford to live and even sometimes rent a place to stay, but other times, it was going to someone's house or hanging out in public places he knew would let him crash there for a while. Wasn't really a life he wanted, but it was how he was living for now. "Thanks though. Be nice to get something steady." Ugh, was he actually sort of settling down? That was a terrifying notion and he was not at all cool with it, but that was what it looked like was happening. "Yeah, probably ought to get going. Really would rather not burn to death. Very vampire, very last season." Fashion wasn't his expertise either, but he knew enough terms to understand ten percent of what a designer said maybe. Anyways, on to the cafe where he could probably hardly afford anything but at least it would be cooler.

~~Exeunt~~

Rage, scorn, misery
Hope, love, sanity
You can't save yourself
Or save your soul

Health: LevelxxxxxxPlace to stay: VariousxxxxxxMood: MehxxxxxxRelationship: SinglexxxxxxOoc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:48 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑯тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Suzumiya Yukino

If you walk across the streets of the shopping district, you may probably notice a dust bunny running around like a lost puppy. There were twigs, leaves and mud stuck on his formerly snow-white fur. If there was anything left clean; it may only be his pinkish snout that stood out from all the filth. His mind was too preoccupied with how to possibly face his friend back there at the hospital t even bother of his appearance. Apart from that, it appeared that he was incapable of transforming himself back to his human form. Situations like this happened before but up until now, he was uncertain as to what may have caused his control over his transformations.

COMPANY :: Himself
                                          LOCATION :: Lost in the shopping district
                                          FORM :: Rabbit
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Apologies for the crappy first post
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:26 pm
User Image

xxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxx
Miyu had just finished up work for the day and was headed home. She hummed under her breath while thinking about what to do for the day. She still had boxes piled up at home and kept telling herself she would get to them...but they were slightly too heavy for her. To her luck or well not luck? Lysander had yet to contact her again.This made her worry about him a little but not too much since well she was a bit afraid of him. Not that she would admit her fear outloud. She thought she had improved but in truth, she was just as scared of others as before. She just got better at hiding it. That and she was too kind since she didn't want to hurt anyone.

It wasn't until a smell drifted to her nose that she snapped out of her thoughts. Looking around she tried to figure out where it came from. Finally, she spotted a small thing that seemed like it was a mess. Upon getting closer, she realized it was a rabbit!
"O-oh...you p-poor thing..." She had a weakness and here one appeared right before her. Not only that, but it was in need. How did it even end up like this? She hoped it wasn't injured either. Kneeling down she gently scooped up the rabbit, being careful not to frighten it. "Where did you c-come from? Did you happen to get lost? Don't worry~ Let's get you home and cleaned up cute little one hehe.." Miyu tried her best not to cuddle the poor thing. One because it was dirty, and two rabbits were easily frightened. Kind of like her. However, she was known to get a long with animals very well so she knew it would be fine. Or well she hoped.

-Exit to home-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Streets and headed home xxx WHERE

An animal? xxx WITH

Dress xxx WEARING

Worried/ What is that?! xxx WONDERING

ooc:

Rhun Tolihzeh"

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Remses

AnnoyedPanda"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:44 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, αυɢυsт ⑰тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 am
AnnoyedPanda

User Image

OOC: --Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Mild Cloudy Day //Money: $1000

{Character Enter.}

Well he wasn't one to kiss on the first date now was he? He seemed disinterested; or distracted. She pursed her lips and steadily walked through the gateway to Cerise some time later, the overhanging arch signifying where the shopping district began. It looked relatively busy - but it was one of the final weeks before school started after the summer. Friendly groups of pedestrians strolled by without a care in the world, laughing, conversing, gossiping. She clicked her tongue off the roof of her mouth. So he drove a motorcycle - now that was interesting. Why didn't he offer her a ride? She pouted to herself before raising her brows in surprise. "A different person?" Her red eyes finally landed up on him, watching his jaw work in the thought process. "What like an alter ego?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:05 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:16 pm
User Image

JaxenxxKnox

Baker | Yoga & Meditation Enthusiast | Meta-Human
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Since the Fall season has arrived, nothing better than to kick start the new season with a new scented candle! Okay, okay. He might've been a teeny weeny bit of a candle hoarder, but in his mind, one could never have TOO many candles. There was always a scent for the right moment. Something citrusy and bright to wake you up and energize you in the morning. Or, maybe something more mellow and calming for when it was time to go to bed. Everything was associated with a wonderful scent! Walking about through the main hall, a few shops popped up in Jax's view, but nothing really caught his eyes. Besides, he hadn't even ran into a candle shop just yet. Most of it was just simple clothing stores, which were fine, but he just wasn't much of an avid shopper for something to put into his wardrobe... unless if he was thrifting. He always found hidden treasures in second hand stores. Before too long, a proper candle boutique came into his light of sight. Almost immediately, the man made a beeline for the front entrance.

Before even stepping one foot into the shop, the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg filled his nostrils. Well, more like punched him in the face, but he absolutely loved it! He would definitely take candle scents over cheap ol' body sprays. Ugh, disgustang. With so many items in his grasps, he had no real clue as to what he necessarily wanted. Maybe his nose could pick something out for him. Grabbing a large, mesh tote bag that were stationed at the front of the store, Jax began to slowly browse at his potential options.

MOOD: MellowxxWITH:No OnexxOOTD: Fall BoyxxOOC: I tried lol

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:58 pm
Alistair Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Wallet:200
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alistair normally didn't come this way of Soleil alone. Not that it was a bad place. Just simply only one person ever truly brought him down this way. The siren hummed to himself as he walked down the street. Passing by couples and singles. The siren moved his long blond hair from one shoulder to the other. Having this long of hair was sometimes a problem. But he loved his hair and just couldn't cut it. Besides, his most favorite person wouldn't approve either. Alistair continued his humming as he strolled the streets. Making one more turn around a corner. Following the scents of candles and various home freshening decor. Finally coming upon the store he was searching for, Alistair smiled as he saw who he was looking for in the window. Wasting no time in entering the store.

Alistair happily strolled over to the much taller deeper complexioned toned male. Alistair decided to stay silent as he stood behind the male. Watching him with amusement and love. As if the mans home needed anymore candles. Or anymore wax melts. Or anymore of the scent's he's looking at. But Alistair wouldn't end his joy. Alistair slowly stalked the taller male around the store a little longer. Truly enjoying the sight of Jax indulging in one of his guilty pleasures. Never in his life has Alistair witnessed anyone truly love and hoard candles like Jax did. To some it would be rather weird. But to Alistair? It was truly adorable. At least Jax wasn't into drugs or an extreme alcoholic. By the gods, Jax could barely hold his liquor anyway. Alistair held back a small giggle. It was time to greet his boyfriend. Boyfriend watching was over at this point. Hmm, I do believe you burned up your last cinnamon apple pie and your last butter pecan pie candles the other day, my love" Alistair's sweetened greek accent voice called out to Jax. Alistair smiled warmly waiting for Jax to greet him back.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank: 800

Outfit I'm Wearing: Fall Outfit
Job: Psychologist/Therapist
Mood/Health:Content/Healthy
Thoughts: My love~
Company: Jax~

Cho-Cho Twain

LordJaxTheSadistic

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 pm
User Image

JaxenxxKnox

Baker | Yoga & Meditation Enthusiast | Meta-Human

Jax had been in deep thought about the candles that he hadn't even noticed the small figure following right behind him. He wasn't really the most observant of people when he was trying to make up his mind on other things. It wasn't until he heard that sweet familiar voice that his head perked up, eyes widened slightly in surprise. Whipping his head to the side, his amber orbs locked sight with those beautiful green eyes that he saw almost daily. " Alistair! " A bright grin spread widely across his face as he quickly wrapped his lengthy arms around his tiny lover. " My, my, how long were you following me for? Are you my little stalker now? ~ " Boy, Allistair was a quiet being. Either that or Jax just wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, as per usual. If anyone wanted to kidnap him, they'd definitely have to do it while he was candle shopping. He was such a hyper-focused man when it came to these little trivial things.

After squeezing his boyfriend, Jax semi-released him only to begin the usual greeting ritual. His hugs and greetings wouldn't be complete without kisses! Well... if he liked you enough, anyways. It always started on the left cheek, then strayed upwards to the forehead, back down to the right cheek, and to finish it all off - the lips! It was probably a lot of PDA at this point, but Jax didn't care! You simply CAN NOT break ritual and tradition! That's the number one rule when it came to his ways of loving someone. " So what brings you here, εραστής? " By this point, the baker had finally let Alistair go, but only to wrap his arm around his waist, gently pulling him along on his shopping trip.

Translation - εραστής means "lover" in Greek. He's trying to learn for him c:

MOOD: Surprised | ChipperxxWITH: Alistair emotion_bigheart xxOOTD: Fall BoyxxOOC:

LordJaxTheSadistic

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games