Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:32 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

Today it was just going to be the two of them having a fairly relaxed day all things considered. They had decided that strolling along through the shopping district would be nice, and though it was way too early to be considering such things, they were also planning on looking for things that the baby might need and also probably pregnancy clothes for her. Granted, this was just window shopping and getting some ideas about what they would need. As she had told Batty yesterday, ”Just cause I’ve done it before, it donnae mean I know what we be needing. It’s been a millennia and a half since me last, and times have changed an awful bloody lot since.” Like…back then swaddling was a common practice so a babe didn’t crawl out its crib and wind itself up in the fire or something. Stuff was dangerous and you didn’t always have time to keep an eye on the rugrat. But apparently people didn’t really do that anymore and you were supposed to keep a better eye on them than that.

”So, where do ye want to go first? I’m in no rush to get anything done, so if ye want, we could grab lunch or something, or we could explore random shops?” Just because they had a sort of a mission, didn’t mean they had to get right on it and work hard, as she had said before, they were real early on this. Usually you didn’t start making preparations until after the first trimester, and they were only a little more than two weeks in. That said, it was Batty’s first time, and she didn’t need him off panicking somewhere. Perhaps if they worked through things early on it would keep him calmer longer. Worth a try.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Upbeat
          Ooc: Sorry it’s so short. Saorise's outfit

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:33 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞ The Demi-god was practically brimming with good vibes, and the relaxed grin on his face and posture were telling. The last few days have been great for him. Being around Rise is always a great thing, she filled his life with joy and unsuspecting things. Now they were going to have a child together another boon from being around her. His life had changed and he welcomes that change, and let's not forget his surfing with Seth. A new friend and a new student to boot yeah life was great, and he was feeling all those good vibes and memories flood into him. When that sexy Irish accent broke him out of his contemplation, he looked at her all chill like as she explained her dilemma. The way he was seeing is that someone had pushed the reset button on her. Since she just said that it had been a millennium since the last time she did something like this. Bily ever the caring man would walk down this path with her and so he said'' That makes sense it has been a while for you, but for me, I never did anything like this before.

♞ It will be fun rediscovering for you and learning experience for me...let's do this''
Billy took her hand gently into her own soft ones. It was funny how his huge hands could be so gentle. In that split moment, he had an image of himself carrying a baby gently and lovingly. It was a very loving and caring feeling for him it was hard to describe only a parent would truly know. As she spoke of going to places and eating, he instantly brightens up about where to go. Yeah, he had a place in mind a nice spot where they can eat true greek food. Billy wanted to share a bit of his culture with her. For Billy, he had to do his own research on what it meant to be Greek. ''Beirut Rock Cafe I had my mind on this ever since I woke up this morning it is a nice Greek restaurant I think you might like it.'' Billy spoke rather confidently about this choice he had been their occasionally they're solid.

♞ Something else was on his mind maybe they should get a family pet like a cat or a dog. '' How would you feel about a family pet like a cat or a dog I figured our kid could have a pet friend.'' Indeed a family pet at least thier kid would know the value of life growing up with a pet or something like that. He hadn't really thought that deep about it but he knew it would be a great idea. Billy gazed over at Rise as he spoke admiring her looks, and that outfit was perfect for this weather. He couldn't help himself he sneaked in a little kiss on the cheek'' You look really good in that outfit'' he told her softly before pulling back'' Now what do you think of my choice of restaurant?'' It didn't matter if she wanted to eat somewhere else, Billy was in too much of a great mood to care where.

Theme For Billy: Summer Madness
OCC: All good razz
Billy's Outfit

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Rlationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Mellow/Happy/Possotive

Thoughts:'' What would she prefer in pets?''

Company: Saorise O'crom

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:00 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

She smirked just a bit when he made it sound like they were setting out on an adventure, yes that was an accurate comparison and yes it would be new for him and re-learning for her, but... "Aye we damn well better be doing this, we're already past the point of no return." If there had been any hesitation, it had hopefully been worked before the whole thing started. Still, she gladly accepted his holding her hand and leading around. As for his lunch choice, "sounds good. I haven't had real Greek food since the last time Pan invited me for Baccanale. Ye've never seen such a party! Yer father even showed up a few times. Didn’t stay long though, it being a celebration for his son and all.” Usually saying that you had seen someone’s father at a party would be surprising, but given who Batty’s father was, it was downright remarkable. She avoided talking about stuff like that though, as Zeus definitely had a certain…reputation, and she didn’t want Batty to think he was sampling a dish his father had already dined upon. Sure Zeus had eyed her plenty of times, but he had never had her. In a way, she figured this was sort of a way that Batty was one-upping him, getting a girl that had been denied to his father.

However they didn’t stay on that topic long as he mentioned getting a pet with which their child could grow up. ”Ye donnae think Mavourneen would be a great companion for them?” she said with a wry smile. That stallion was definitely not a child-friendly pony, yet Saorise could guarantee Neen would never hurt them. But it was always entertaining to watch him have to squirm away from insulting Rise’s best equestrian friend. ”Pregnant women aren’t supposed to change a cat’s litter, so if we get one, that’s yer job. A dog would be a good guard though. I hear pit bulls are the best at that: endless patience with their family, fearless defender as well. Why not both, if ye want?” On the one hand it seemed like more work for them, but on the other it might be nice to have a few invited critters around the house. She was more used to having outdoor animals than indoor pets, but the conversion didn’t seem too hard. The kiss caught her by surprise, but it was a decidedly pleasant one. ”Ye think so? We should go through my wardrobe, see what ye want me to keep. I’ll be needing to alter a fair bit of it.” Though with the way he treated her, the altering might have to happen sooner than later, already she had had to lie on the bed to get these pants on which definitely meant there was a little extra slipping over the top…”I think it looks better this way, what d’ye think?” She had already partially prepared, filling her belly with a huge breath, rounding it out and making it stick out more than it already was. The shirt was fitted enough to show every curve of her body normally, so it did its job well when it came to making it look like there was a little mound there. Taking her hand from his, she placed her hands towards the back of the sides of her waist, leaning back just a little as if stretching, which of course made it seem more prominent than it was.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Relationship: Dating
      Mood: Happy
          Ooc:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:45 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

♞ As his fiery lover talked about how he reached the point of no return Billy shrugged. He knew he was in the deep end now, but that didn't matter to him. Billy already accepted his fate and his new role as father. In reply, he said '' For sure there is no I in team, but me and you make a perfect team'' he told her to reassure her. Billy's expression did light up about her next choice in words. Baccanale legendary parties seep in greek tradition something, he had never experienced before. It did come off as a shock to home that, she had attended such a party. Looking at her in a new light, Billy wore an expression between light shock and amazement. It took him a few seconds to respond '' Yeah I've never been to a Baccanale before you lucky woman'' he said while shaking his head. It was hard not to be astonished even if he knew who he was talking to, Saorise must have countless memories/adventures to share.

♞ When she spoke of his father he chuckled a bit yeah that sounded like something he would do. '' That sounds about right that old goat'' remarked without any disdain in his voice just indifference. Zeus the big Z had too many children to begin with probable ones, he never even heard of or met. Billy accepted along time ago the nature of his father, and now it was just one of those oh...yeah moments. Billy sort of regretted not thinking before speaking. Mavoureen didn't exactly speak family pet in his eyes. And now she was asking if the horse would make a great companion to their kids. Billy didn't try to hide the fact that he was uncomfortable with that idea. A companion yes as for pet not so much '' He doesn't exactly scream family pet you know companion I agree on'' he said matching her wry smile with his own. Some topics especially about her steed were like walking on eggshells. Unless he wanted to get an Irish earful he trod carefully.

♞ As the topic of pets came back into the spotlight he listens, well it sounded like more work. Of course, he was no stranger to working hard, and good thing he has enchanted stamina. The pay off for the work sounded pretty great to him'' Don't worry about the cat litter I got you on that one. As for the pitbull, not a bad choice. Since you got the choice in a dog I'll go for the cat I'll need to think about it''. Glad the kiss was accepted they walked along as they talked. As she talked about the clothing he was not so sure about picking out outfits. He had no real eye for fashion'' Hm, you better hope I don't make you end up looking like a clown. I don't really have an eye for fashion, but no regrets right." Billy is half-joking when he made that comment. Before he could say anything else, she began to pose showing off her stomach. It was like a glimpse into the future while admiring her curvy body.'' Agreed nothing beats buns in the oven'' he teased before adding '' It is like looking into the future'' he said softly. He even poked her stomach playfully.

OCC:
Billy's Outfit

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Thoughts:'' What would she prefer in pets?''

Items:

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:35 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Apparently he was a bit jealous of the whole Bacchanal thing, though for a sec she was worried if it was just a desire to have been there as well, or a fear of what may have happened. "He still throws them, though they are not quite what they used to be. Want me to see if I can get ye on the guest list? It's been a long time since we talked, but I should think we are still on good terms." She supposed it was probably an unusual occurrence to be friends with Pan, but he really was a great guy. As sort of a follow up, she added: "if it makes any difference to ye, ol' Zeus used to flirt at me and try to seduce me, but I always turned him down. Never even gave him so much as a welcoming kiss. You, on the other hand, have gotten so far as to sow your seed within me. Clearly further than he ever got." Seducing someone who had turned down Zeus had to be an accomplishment, right?

”Ah yer probably right, I cannae see 'Neen letting himself be anyone’s pet. He’s much too proud for that, but I tell ye what, he’d take care of them like they were his own.” Though a thought struck her just a moment later, ”I just remembered, he’s never dealt with kids before. He’s probably just as nervous as ye are!” Not that Mavourneen would ever admit to being nervous, but he was a protective one and he took pride in not only chasing down his targets, but also protecting his rider. Or at least protecting her from external danger, how she cared for herself was entirely up to her. And while Saorise couldn’t guarantee it, she had a strong feeling Mavourneen would keep up that standard with those of his rider’s blood. It seemed like the Old World thing to do. Now a little more serious about the pet thing, he seemed perfectly eager to take on the extra work, though she wondered if he would still be as enthusiastic once they had a wee one to look after. Oh well, he was always good about letting her get what she wanted, so it was only right that she be agreeable on something she didn’t have a strong opinion about. ”Well, we either need to get them at the same time when they are young, or find ones who already know how to get along. Ye’ve got a big house, but it would still be hard to keep them separate.” No need in making things even harder on themselves for naught.

”I wasn’t going to let ye have free reign of me clothes, just let ye select some favorites and not-so favorites. It’s a lover’s job to please, now isn’t it?” Not like she would let him change her much, but it was no sacrifice to get his input on what he liked, and try to wear it a bit more for him; and if he absolutely hated something, well, it could either be given away or used when he wasn’t around. Just as he had been glad that she accepted the kiss, she was pleased he was willing to play along with her. She didn’t even mind when he poked her instead of rubbing or patting like she liked. His finger sunk a goodly ways, easily pushing aside the ample fat storage, paradoxically a symbol of his affection towards her. ”Like the mother over the maiden, huh?” She asked as she exhaled the stored up breath, returning her to her normal chub. ”I can handle that. I’ve got a large durable oven here, it can take all the buns you want to put in.” She wondered how he would take that: on the one hand it could just be a nice friendly invitation, but on the other it could sound like a challenge. She wasn’t really sure which she hoped for. ”Aye, that’ll be me soon when I try to suck it in if’n ye keep treating me how I like. Can’t say I mind though.” She did have a follow up question for that, but it was sort of an awkward thing to ask. Oh well, better awkward than regret. ”Tell me true, I promise I won’t be mad. When ye close yer eyes at night, in yer fondest most pleasurable dreams, how do ye see me? Am I thinner or bigger? Different hair? Different fashion? What? And donnae worry, I’m not going to mold myself to yer will, I’m just curious.” Well she could probably change a little, depending.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 3 weeks My Demeanor: Happy-go-lucky Out Of Chocolate: __
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:06 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

OCC:
Billy's Outfit

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Thoughts:'' "

Items:

Abilites

✠ Extra ⋙
User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:56 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Well, seemed like that plan was a decided go. ”The next one will be the first day o’ spring. Perfect timing. I’ll really be in the spirit then.” Most people thought of the celebrations as a glorified orgy, but it was more so a celebration of life. It was both request and tribute to the gods, asking for fruitful soil in which to grow bountiful crops, and of course the same was always asked for the livestock and mortals. With her around, it might end up fruitful indeed. It seemed her reassurance had worked better than she expected, and she could stand just a little bit taller as the thought of getting someone Zeus never could stoked his ego, though that swelling of pride shrank just a little bit at the mentioning of just how far past he had gotten. ”Ach, ye donnae have to be so bashful over it! With consent, ye impregnated me in the nascence of our courtship, after our second time, aye? There are plenty what dream of being that virile. And ye know the minute I start showing, I’m gonna be showing it off. Either take pride, or I’m wearing a pin that points ye out as the father.” Oh human taboos, how strange they were. A perfectly natural process and pastime had to be kept hush-hush while others were paid to talk about useless things like sports and fashion. Weird.

The whole pet debate seemed all good and settled as did the Protecter Neen versus Pet Neen issue. That was simple enough. He quickly agreed to giving his input on her wardrobe, probably thankful that he wasn’t in charge of it. Instead of just accepting her comment about trying to please him, he seemed to take it as something he had to do for her. Moreover, something about his words and tone made her think they were shopping in the bedroom department here. It made a strange thought rise to activity in her brain, but other parts of the conversation were still in progress. Without any sort of guilt or hesitation, he readily agreed that of the three, the mother was his favorite, particularly when it came to her. Frankly that was her opinion as well, but she was getting a bit more curious. And with that decidedly pleased look he gave her when she said she could carry them like the best of them…yeah, a particular thought was starting to become even more clear. ”Say, Batty, ye aren’t trying to one up yer Dad in kid count, are ye? I’m pretty sure he had over a hundred, and even spawned whole peoples.” She knew something like that was kind of in line with her nature, but even she thought it might be excessive, especially since he was no immortal. That said… ”if ye want it because ye want it plain and true, then maybe. But if it is just for competition, then I’d have to say no.” Why the hell had she done that? That wasn’t necessarily a future she wanted, yet she was willing to do it if he really really wanted it.

Huh, was he really that dedicated to making her happy at every moment that he didn’t mind her implication? They had been together not quite a month yet, and already she was having to let out some of her clothes. Technically she needed to let out most all of them, but some things she didn’t mind a bit on the tight side. And now with another mouth to feed, she could genuinely see him preparing three feasts per day for her plus myriad meal-like snacks. She wondered if she would have the willpower to stop indulging before things went too far. ”A little bigger, huh? I’ve heard of liking them thicc, but I’m way past that now. Still…I’ll entertain the idea. How much bigger is bigger? Any preferences on where it settles?” She had a mental image in mind too, but she had been afraid that might be too much for him, however, the way he was talking, maybe it would work for him too? They were almost to the restaurant, but she really wanted to hear the answer.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 3 weeks My Demeanor: Excited Out Of Chocolate: __
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:46 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ⑲тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑥