Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between Angels and Gods

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:23 am
User Image
User ImageAmbience:City Walk SoundsWhere:Cerise Walkways--->MoonbucksWith:-----Status:ComfortableOutfit:OotD 10/19

• • •After spending the first week in Soleil City settling into his new home, Caspian was feeling ready to explore. As lovely as his home in the Lumiere District was, it wasn't very lively. He couldn't imagine bringing anyone over any time soon, but perhaps if he made a few connections around town it might be nice to have a casual get together. Eventually.

Settling on a fairly casual, but stylish look for the cool autumn day, he stepped outside the manor. He was grateful for the overcast sky, much preferring it to the blazing sun. A strong sea breeze ruffled his carefully coiffed hair and he sighed.

Well, that can't be helped, he thought, checking his reflection when he made it down to his car. At least it didn't affect his looks in a negative way, he decided. His haircut was versatile enough that it was fine with little to no styling.

The car unlocked at his touch and he slid behind the wheel of his BMW Hybrid - an older model to be sure, but it was a holdover from his time with the Faust Enterprise. The black leather seat enveloped him in its familiarity and he sighed contentedly. Ever since he'd left home, this was one of the few things he'd held onto. He'd only set it aside in storage when he'd taken to wandering Europe, but as soon as he'd returned to the states, he was back behind the wheel. He'd poured a lot of his assets into its upkeep, but he liked the way it handled the roads.

The hybrid engine purred to life, it's gentle hum surrounding him like a big, metallic cat. Caspian smiled. Checking his mirrors, he reversed onto the street and headed into town.

Tea sounds nice, he decided, his eyes roaming across traffic and unfamiliar streets. He knew there was a Moonbucks somewhere in the shopping district. It wasn't amazing, but it was consistent and he liked consistency.

Pulling into a parking garage attached to the mall, he found a parking spot and exited the vehicle. Locking it with a touch behind him, he ambled out onto the street in search of the coffee shop. He knew he could pull up walking directions on his phone, but if he was going to get used to the city he needed to learn his own way around.

Besides, it's a beautiful day, Cas thought to himself. It was early enough in the day that the streets weren't packed. People were getting their morning exercise, chatting with friends, and wandering into shops with menu boards out front. The walkways were fairly shaded already, but they also blocked out the worst of the wind. He certainly didn't mind that he might get lost before he found what he desired.

{{Caspian has left the area}}

User Image
Tell me the story..
About how the sun loved the moon so much..
That she died every night..
Just to let him breathe...

Speech Color: #52796F

Residence:1516 LumiereOccupation:-----Funds:$1000

OOC Figure it's a new day, so I may as well do an intro post. I'm open to anyone bumping into Cas.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:09 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Streets then Cerise Shopping District, Walkway│WITH: Nobody (yet)│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: Simple Jogging Outfit

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

The weather was nice tonight. It's a great night to have a little walk and explore more of the neighborhood. Thanks to Coralyn, Aaron find a new home to stay. It was kind of her to accompany him of his house hunting so it was a pretty swell foretime.

Earlier today, he successfully appeased his application to the Soleil Police Department. The place seems busy which made him smile, remembering his past environment back at his former home. Tho it took quite some hours for him to be entertained but it took him more time to enjoy the nostalgia. All he needs now is to wait for a call and an interview.

Now, he put on his jogging outfit and went on a little walk down the streets. He looked around the road crossings as he tilted his head, planning on what road should he take to explore and familiar the places. Though, it is quite odd to do it at night time but he slept very late last night due the that feeling of being new to the place. He was still adjusting to the new environment. 'I guess everyone would feel the same if they were able to sleep in a new place that is very new to you.'

Step by step he moved to the Cerise Shopping District without knowing tho he passed some signs but it was somehow dark to even notice.

[Enters the Walkways of Cerise]

'Hmm.. well this place seems-- comfy.' He raised a brow speaking the opposite of what he was thinking of the place. 'Seems like a place where people might get kidnapped.. Heh-.. but I hope not.' ---

Out of curiosity, he moved further into the walkways, some where alright but some areas felt like it was hard to breath. He is not claustrophobic but it felt like a maze if you were to carefully observe the place. It was until he found an open area, not much of a view but he can gaze at the night sky.

He sat on a bench to relax for a bit. Sitting calmly with his foot resting on top of knee, his arms spreading across on top of the bench's backrest, tilting his head up as he closed his eyes, and gave a long deep sigh.

.. As always ..The air felt lighter here compared to his hometown. 'Will my past haunt me tho..? .. Hm.. I guess not..' ----

He popped out a stick of cigar, lighting up as the spark would flicker from his light. Giving a few puffs he kept his gaze at the night sky. ----

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Falling Scattered Petals

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:46 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Taking this route is the quickest way to the post office with the least obstacles" Patrick said as they entered the walkways of Cerise. Blocked out this was how he met his first boyfriend when he helped to apprehend a runway criminal. He had made more new memories with his current boyfriend and he didn’t want a past fling like relationship to get in the way of that. Two out of the three statues were on a dolly cart that was personally pushing. While the third one was on a different one that Saeki was in charge of. They couldn't all fit on one cart dolly, but he didn't want to make round trips instead do it all at once with help from his boyfriend. The statues weren't that heavy to be pushing since these are heavy duty dollies. Going at a steady pace didn't take long of getting halfway through the walkways. He was careful of not running into other people and luckily people got out of the way as soon as they saw them coming.The post office was just a little ways from the exit of this location.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1167.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:38 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Saeki1517 Lumiere
Where: Wakways of Cerise
Dating: Patrick Peterson
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Unarmed for the moment
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
120/120 HP

To Saeki these walkways only held fond memories with Patrick. For him the trip through them was as easy as it could be. His boyfriend had taken the majority of the load on his own dolly cart, giving the young swordsman the responsibility over one. He wouldn't have minded if it had been one or two of course. Saeki was stronger than his size might show. He was toned due to his training and exercises but was still somewhat short for a male. Or so it would seem with the ones he had seen in this Western area. It would seem that Asians were short compared to most, it was a funny thought to the young man actually. He wasn't bothered by it whatsoever. He followed his lover through the walkways and smiled when they spoke, nodding softly. "Just show the way and I will follow wherever you go my love." he replied as he walked with them. The young man was glad that people went aside for them when they saw them coming too. This minimized any possible accidents that could occur along the way. "It's really awesome that they take the statues. I'm proud of you hun. You're a natural artist." he complimented Patrick and smiled to them gently. Of course he never doubted it, but he still wouldn't miss an opportunity to congratulate and compliment his beloved. "And to answer your question, since I didn't really have much chance to earlier, I'm not sure why you ask me how I would feel if your best friend would come live here. He is your best friend, I'd be happy for you. Or did you fear I would get jealous? Don't worry my love. I trust you." he replied to their question and then asked a question of his own in earnest. Of course one might reason that exactly the reason that Patrick asked him would indicate they felt more for this Kenzie than they were telling. But Saeki was confident in his position by his beloved's side as their boyfriend and so he hoped his husband perhaps at some point. Did he dare think that far ahead? They seemed to be almost there at the post office and then they could watch the statues being placed on their pedestal. Saeki wished Patrick all the happiness in the world.

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
Wallet

HIS SKILLS
Great Cook
Very skilled with the Katana and Bo Staff
Been raised like a modern Samurai

-

-

[color=#990000]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:52 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt gracious of the trust the other has in showing the quickest way to the post office. "Hehe, thanks. It's a lifesaver skill when utilized correctly and imagination" he replied with a small laugh. "Not the first time using the post office and it worked out plenty of times in the past at other places" he said smiling. He started slowing down his pace as they approached the exit. "I appreciate your honest, earnest response. I was just asking instead of assuming. I know it is not the same as an ex returning, but it is good to see where the boundaries in case a similar were to happen" he explained the intention behind the question. "And I am grateful for your trust in me" he added and hoped to not take the other's benevolence for granted. "Once we cross the street the post office down a couple of blocks then we drop off the statues" he said next then led the way to crossing the road. After the statues were dropped off he headed back with the dolly carts back home, with his boyfriend if he decides to accompany him. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: good.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1167.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his boyfriend Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:27 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑧⑧
( ① чєαя, ②③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:24 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

It was finally Halloween! The finale of spooky season was here, and the best way to end it with a bang was by selling some apparel pieces. She worked her a** off making sure each and every one of her clothing pieces she made were at the top most quality. Most of them were literally just for fun, but over the past couple of months... things were starting to pile up in her house. Sure, she would love to keep all of the clothes, but she had absolutely no space for them. At least if she sold them, she'd have a few extra dollars in her pockets. All along the streets of Cerise, there were plenty of small booths selling a variety of nick-nacks. Allix being a vendor herself began to set up her own little boutique of sorts. After neatly spreading out the festive Halloween tablecloth, Allix started getting the clothing pieces straightened up on the display racks she had them hanging on. " Alright, now that that's all set... " All that was left to do was just wait and see. Her goal was just to sell at least one piece. If she could do that, then she would feel complete.
━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Excitedxxx» COMPANY: No onexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: My dumbass thought I pressed submit after typing it the first time the other day.... *facepalm*xxx

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Cho-Cho Twain

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:57 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Having woken up that morning, determined to get herself out of the house after many days inside, she was glad she was out on Halloween. The hustle and bustle of all the busy parents and kids, the vendors with their festive booths. Taking in a deep in through her nose, and out through her mouth, Freya's ears perked as she looked around, wondering where she should start. Seeing a woman with short black hair, setting up her booth, and the beautiful pieces of clothing she had on display, she made her way over. Now she was without shoes at the current moment due to being outside. She hated wearing shoes and only would do it if she had to enter a building where it was required. Her tail flicked back and forth slowly as she gazed at the pieces. "Your work is beautiful!" She spoke to the woman in an energetic tone, wanting her to know how much she liked what she saw. Grabbing the strap to her messenger bag, she fidgeted with it as she then reached out slowly and picked up a shirt. She loved it, but unfortunately with the fact that she was partly covered in hair, she didn't know if she'd be able to wear it. She had to wear the smallest bits of clothing she could manage that were still considered decent. Biting her lip, she put the piece of clothing back down and kept looking, her ears lying flat against her head, unable to hide her disappointment.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Happy][☀:Location][Walkways of Cerise] [☂:I'm with][A lovely vendor] [✖:O.O.C.][.Hahaha, that's okay!.][✭Money:][500]

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff