Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:14 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

Being preoccupied with altering her booth set up, Allix didn't notice the newcomer until the woman had spoken up energetically about her work. The fashion designer's head popped up and turned around to see where the praise was coming from. Immediately, her obsidian eyes lit up in excitement. Her first customer! " Thanks so much! I worked really hard on these, so I'm glad they look just as good to other people~ " Allix replied as she clasped her hands together. Having her talent recognized was really a good, and warm feeling. She always had so much self doubt about her work that it sorta clouded her judgment on certain things at times. Taking another look at the other woman, Allix noticed the beautiful spotted pattern on her fur, as well as the ears and tail. Honestly, she was a little jealous... Even though she was a jaguar kind of hybrid, Allix's spots never shown through so brilliantly like this girl's was. Watching the woman further, she was quick to pick up on her disappointed body language as she placed the shirt she touched back down. With a curious look, Allix tilted her head to the side slightly. " Everything okay? What's wrong? "
━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Excited || Curiousxxx» COMPANY: Potential customer?xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: xxx

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Freya perked at the sight of the booth owner as she popped up and thanked her for the praise. "You're very welcome." She spoke sweetly as she also seemed to be taking a look at her skin. Not an action she was unfamiliar with. But instead of disgust or apprehension, she seemed to admire her fur. Smiling inwardly, she tilted her head and sighed gently. "Sorry, it's nothing. I just have to be careful about what I wear since I'm covered in fur. All the time." She scratched the back of her head and gave a nervous chuckle. "Don't get me wrong, in the cold seasons it's great, but wearing full covering clothing can be very uncomfortable. Part of the problem being a snow leopard I suppose." She finally stopped speaking and nearly blushed, considering the fact that she had no idea why she just said all this stuff to this woman. Though picking up on her scent, she either owned cats, or she was part cat herself. Her tail flicked slowly from side to side before she started to look at the clothing again. She had to be able to find something she could wear or have. She didn't like going to local booths like this and not buying anything. Especially when the work was so wonderfully done. "Do you have your own store or line of clothing? I would love to see more of this. I'm sure others would love it as well." She wanted to lead the conversation away from herself, and also, really get to know the woman behind this beautiful work. She wished she had this kind of skill. Or any skill in general other than her martial arts training.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Happy - Curious][☀:Location][Walkways of Cerise] [☂:I'm with][A lovely vendor] [✖:O.O.C.][..][✭Money:][500]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:37 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════╗
N á d h e r a • V t á k •
╚════════════════════╝
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀

[Enter] At some point during her stroll with the professor,
she came clean with him, and yes, he was let down,
but also pitied Nádhera's situation. He promised to
not speak of it, and they both parted ways.
In the meanwhile, she couldn't stop smiling.
The fresh brisk air, the people, the sight! Finally,
some peace and quiet! Abscently walking, Nádhera
had somehow made it over to this undiscovered area.
A place she has never been to or seen. Placing her right hand
on the gate as she entered, mouth slightly ajar, dazed at how
wonderful this placed seemed. Finding a stone bench to sit herself
upon, she smiled warmly again. "How lovely" She sighed softly.

❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Quote:
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:41 am
Vintag3Tacit

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

The events of the last few days had exhausted Rowan. The shades that had taken over the city, the people who had gone missing, but thankfully returned relatively unharmed. Sighing while sitting in the shade of a tree, her body feeling like it was melting into the bench she sat upon, she closed her eyes and just let the air sink into her skin. She thought of Vitessa and what she had done for her. They had thankfully found her sword later on, but the woman had protected her. Her, a total strangers. Her bravery was astounding. Pushing her silver white hair from her face, she leaned her head back and just evened her breathing, nearly falling asleep.
Cracking an eyeball at the sound of someone else coming into the area, Rowan's eyes opened at the sight of probably one of the most elegant women she had ever laid eyes upon. The air around her was different than most others, and she herself was just on a different level. She couldn't explain exactly what it was, but she knew this woman was something special. Smiling vaguely, she tightened the gloves on her hands subconsciously, hearing the other woman speak of the area, 'how lovely'. It was good to see someone else appreciated this area as much as she did. "It's a good place to come and collect yourself if you are ever in need." Rowan spoke out quietly, as if returning the woman's words.

[☂: Mood][ Tired ] [☀: Location][ Walkways of Cerise ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:59 am
╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀

Nádhera jumped to he sudden sound of
a strangers voice. Gripping at her
chest to see that she wasn't alone,
and let out a nervous laugh, seeing how silly it
was to have easily be startled so. She took the
moment to collect herself, and smile to the stranger.
She seemed rather lovely. Both in tone of voice,
and in looks. Nádhera looked to the sky, and smiled
softly. "I never thought the day, I would find such
a serene place to do so..."
Nádhera trailed off.
relaxed her shoulder's and looked back to the
stranger. "Do you comer here often?"
Almost sounding like a cheesy pick upline, she
registered that and lightly chuckled. "I mean to
collect yourself?"
She spoke in a thick Slovak
accent. Her chuckling eventually died down,
and felt a bit more at ease. "I'm Nádhera."
She started with a better introduction.
Looking back to the clouds, she smiled again.
"I recently moved here....I haven't had the
pleasure of going about, sight seeing by myself."

She added in a candid tone of voice, while still
being evasive to the meaning behind that statement.

❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Quote:
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:49 pm
quote="Vintag3Tacit"]
User Image

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Laughing gently at the obviously startled woman, Rowan felt badly for surprising her so. "My apologies, I didn't mean to startle you." She started off as she sat up on the bench she sat upon, taking in the poor woman's reaction as she started to settle herself. A soft smile played upon the young silver haired woman's lips as she listened.
"This place is new to my musings and collection of thoughts. But this city has many great places to put oneself at ease." The woman's accent was beautiful, and wonderfully matched to how she looked. This was definitely an encounter she would not soon forget. "It's a pleasure to meet you Nádhera, my name is Rowan." Inclining her head in greeting, she continued to smile as she listened. "Well, let me welcome you to Soleil city. Also, this is probably one of the best places you can start. But the city does offer a great many beautiful places." Looking out at the greenery before them, Rowan sat with good posture naturally, holding herself with a natural ease that she had often practiced while being a prophet back home. Memories of home drifted through her mind and her smile turned slightly sad as her eyes became distant. She hadn't been able to contact any of them in so long, and the thought that she had almost lost the sword and chime that had been passed down to her...She sighed heavily, lowering her head a little as the guilt ate at her bit by bit.

[☂: Mood][ Calm ] [☀: Location][ Walkways of Cerise ][☁: I'm With][ Herself - Stranger ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:27 pm
╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀

Watching the other woman,
She couldn't help but smile to her frame.
"No need for apologize my friend."
She replied. But when the other
mentioned how this is a great
start to be introduced to the city,
but that there's more places
much like this hidden gem,
in other sections of the city,
it made Nádhera light up
with excitement. "Oh!
You make this place sound magical"
Nádhera continued, and looked to the streets,
watching other folk walk on by. She kept
her soft smile, as she wished to see more.
"Neukážeš mi okolie?" She paused,
and blinked rapidly, loosing track of the
language to use appropriately. "How you
say....Eh.....Won't you show me around?"

As she looked back to the other woman, she
noticed a longing expression planted on
Rowans face. "Tch" She clicked her tongue.
"Why you look so forlorn my friend?"
Nádhera Tilted her head to the side, and wondered
if maybe Rowan felt as how she did? Trapped.
With a second to spare, she stood up, walked over to
Rowan, and sat right beside her. "Perhaps I can be helpful?"
Nádhera asked.

❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Quote:
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:57 am
Vintag3Tacit

User Image

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Blinking at what the other woman said, Rowan smiled without even really realizing she was. She figured it was actually a pretty magical place considering what sort of beings resided in the city, herself included to an extent. The foreign language surprised Rowan for a moment before she seemed to catch herself and translate. Nodding in return, Rowan twisted her gloved hands together, it was nice meeting new people, but she was still nervous about interacting with others. "I'd love to show you around."
The sudden appearance of the woman beside her made her startle a little from her homesick stupor and she blushed in embarrassment. "Oh I'm sorry, I was just reminded of my home for a moment and I grew homesick." It truly was an embarrassing moment for her to have her composure broken so easily, and to openly tell a stranger what was bothering her. But one couldn't make friends if they remained closed off to one another. It wasn't like she was telling her what she did back home or what she could do period. "What are your favorite kinds of places? There's a beach, a library, the cafe has some of the best coffee around." Changing the subject quickly, she thought over the places she could bring her new friend.

[☂: Mood][ Calm ] [☀: Location][ Walkways of Cerise ][☁: I'm With][ Nádhera ][☄: Thoughts][ ... ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:39 pm
User Image

~ ~

Aris let her hand slip away from the door to the book store, her heart still thumping loudly in her chest. Turning on her heal she made her way quickly into the crowded streets trying her best to blend in. Once in the thick of the crowd she slowed her steps to match the foot traffic around her and let out a steady breath. ok.. that was a bit over dramatic... why would you panic like that? slowly she regained control of her rapid heart rate and glanced around realizing that it was far later then she had anticipated. The suns warmth was fading from the sky now, and the air had begun to bite. Gripping the jacket that cling to her frame she pulled it tighter around herself and sniffled softly. man it gets cold out here... I miss the warmth of home...

Aris continued down the street for a while, she passed what smelled like a coffee shop and stopped long enough to consider going in. The though of what had happened earlier flashed in her mind and she shook her head deciding it was best if she just didn’t bother. Some day she would conquer her fears, and some day she would learn these streets, but today didn’t seem to be that day. Reaching into the pocket of her jacket she pulled out a small bag of dried fruit, deciding it was safer then trying to brave the shop. Not to mention she didn’t have any money, the joys of being a drifter. Nibbling on a piece of dried berry she began once again down the street. It was remarkable how busy it still was with how cold it was outside. I wonder if it’s always like this... Trying her best to avoid running into the blur of shapes and colors passing her she walked on.

Aris continued that way for what seemed like forever. She had made a few turns down some streets, and the thought she had double backed the way she came, but found she had missed something somewhere. Stuffing the now empty bag back into her jacket pocket and scratched her head. “I thought... wasn’t the coffee shop over here?... or was it something else?... oh man...” stepping back from the busy walk ways Aris grimaced slightly. How the hell had she gotten herself this lost? She groaned softly and ran a frustrated hand over her face. The light had begun to die out in the sky making it next to impossible for her to make anything out. With another soft groan she turned around again trying to at least find her way back to the book store. From there she would be able to make her way back to the makeshift home she had found for herself. pull yourself together Aris... you can figure this out...

͙˚*  *˚͙

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:00 pm
╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀

Softening her gaze, She could tell that
Something was bothering the poor girl.
Averting her gaze at the reply she
received, so she was home sick?
Nádhera thought to herself. "As am I"
She responded softly, almost like a whisper.
Smiling back at her new friend, she felt as if
she could loose herself, and BE herself in this
new light of company. It has been far to long
since she last enjoyed herself. Thinking on
the options Rowan was suggesting, one idea
did pop into her head. Since she still has time-
"I'd love to see the beach...I haven't been in
many years."
She figured, maybe they could
hunt for seashells, or build sandcastles, as
childish, and silly as it may seem, it was something
that could help preoccupy them both,
and not on their woes.

❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Quote:
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:46 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑨②
( ① чєαя, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:33 am
User Image

~ ~

Aris Yawned and stretched the bright sunlight streaming on her face walking her. It was cold this morning, colder than it had been yesterday. Aris shivered and pulled her knees in tighter to her chest. Yesterday had been a disaster. She had found that wonderful cozy little book store, even gotten the chance to read for the first time in years. But her own panic had ruined that for her. The two strangers that had appeared in the store had spooked her despite her best efforts. To make matters worse from that point she had gotten herself hopelessly lost. Aris sniffed at the cold and crossed her arms hiding it. She hadn’t made it to her make shift home, she had ended up in an alleyway where she had closed her eyes and slept as best she could. “ Maybe I should have never left…” She sighed softly and nuzzled her face into her arms closing her eyes tightly.

Aris stayed that way for a spell before her legs began to cramp. “ Ok.. pity party over. Get up Aris..” Pushing herself up using the brick wall behind her she rolled her neck noting the sore spots from the way she had slept. Inhaling deeply through her nose she glanced up towards the sun and smiled. The air smelt of salt and sand. She must be getting closer to the beach. That sounds heavenly… I could use a good beach day.. The warm sand and cool water would be refreshing after the hard start she had had in this city. With a bright smile on her face Aris made her way down the alley way using the brick wall as a guild. Once her hand no longer felt the cold stone she looked around trying to make shapes out in the fog. The streets where quiet. That was a first. Aris had thought that she would never see the day when there would be no one around. It made things easier though. It meant she didn’t have to worry about playing bumper cars with other people. “ Well… here we go!” She said before stepping out onto the street humming to herself as she walked.

͙˚*  *˚͙

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:17 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

After getting such exciting news just a few weeks ago, Ceres and Driz have been basically doing a few things around the house to get things ready in time for the baby. There was still a bit of time left before the child came, but the Dryad wasn't necessarily sure as to "when". Even the doctor had no clue. Going off of gestation periods based on both of their kinds, it was a toss up between REALLY soon or SUPER late. At this point, it was sorta just a waiting game - which Ceres honestly enjoyed. She actually really liked surprises, so she figured why not make the whole thing a surprise? The gender, the birth date, the whole shebang! It probably wasn't the wisest thing to do considering it was her very first child, but that was the fun of it, right? Even after it just being a few short weeks of receiving the good news, Ceres was already developing a slight baby bump. It wasn't super noticeable and pronounced, but it was definitely there. Just running her hand over her stomach brought a sense of happiness and comfort that she hadn't experienced before. Who knew being a mother would be so fulfilling!

With her hand clutching onto Driz's, the couple walked side by side as Ceres eyed a few shops in hopes of them having a sale of some sort. Motherhood was both exciting and pricey! "You think we should've made a list, honey?" The dryad asked as a sheepish smile graced her face. She was just so amped up and thrilled to go baby shopping that she hadn't even really thought about the essentials of what they were going to need. Of course they didn't have to buy EVERYTHING all at once, but the whole idea of setting up a little space for the little one made her nearly bounce in her shoes. Since Driz had children, surely he would have a better idea than she would.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Excitedxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:46 am
User Image

Maura Kshama

Outfit: ripped kimono

ππππππππππππππππππππ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Thoughts : the familiar face treated me out. I must hold my nerves.

As Aaron held on Miss Maura hand on the strips of the Cerise shopping district, she becomes all flustered. No one has other to spend quartet on her. Even if she agreed, she can not go in the store look like a homelessness person. It be disgrace to her self esteem. She probably thinks that the poor guy is embrass. So she pulled back her hands from him.

"Wait I can't go into the places look like a sea hag. I don't want to embarrass you."

She's bit naive that she's but always think of others. She risk her lives tto bring solder home but she merely end her own life. Every one in the village love her sacrifice. The love be not enough for man to love her, it had to be someone from another village or country to ask for her heart. People are to greedy in her lifetime.

I SHEM II

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces