Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:34 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Taking a sip of her coffee, she let go of his hand so she could eat the rest of her cake, licking her lips after every bite so she could clean off the sugar. "That was loads of fun!" she said happily. With a bounce in her step, she walked along the cobblestone streets mindlessly. Where was she going to go for shopping? Maybe that Not-So Catwalk place. She got enough money to go find something nice. A new wardrobe would be nice. "I'm gonna go shopping..." she paused and stood on her tip toes to be closer to his lips. "Maybe I'll find something sexy enough to have fun in~" With sugar on her lips from her last bite of cake, she pressed them against his in a passionate kiss.

Pulling herself away from him, she shook her hips at him teasingly, giving him a wink. With a small giggle, she skipped off in some random direction. She didn't even know if this was the direction for the shop. All she wanted to do now was have some fun exploring the island and it's places. Oh all the things she could see and steal! The idea made her all giddy inside. Giggling to herself, she brought her shoulders in as a chill ran through her.

[EXIT]

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$495

Gabriel had to admit he was disappointed that they were parting ways for now. He wished he could stay with her a little longer but he knew it was best to let her have some alone time. Who know she may come over later tonight or he may go to her house again. They could always fool around again as well since that was always thrilling for him and her. He leaned down to her level and wrapped both his arms around her, kissing her deeply back. She still tasted like that cake in the cafeteria. He didn't mind it at all. She tasted delicious in his opinion. That may sound a little creepy but hey he was the one with her and no one else was.

Leaning back he smiled then smirked at her comment. "Oh please do." He felt a little sad to see her go but he shouldn't complain. Turning the other way he headed in the direction of his home where he surely would be sitting down and watching a movie like he planned.

~exit~

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:11 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

With her bag in her hand, Celly skipped out of the store and walked in some random direction. Should she head home soon? Looking up to the sky, it looked to be getting closer to dark soon and she'd need to start getting ready if she wanted to go to the dance. Well, if she were late, that'd be okay. Even though Gabriel agreed to go with her, she didn't expect him to actually show up. Oh well. She would still wear what she bought because she might as well look good in case she was able to woo anyone. Celly laughed out loud. Her! Woo someone?! That was so comical. During her fit of uncontrollable laughter, she heard her stomach growl. Pulling out the brownie she bought, she unwrapped it and began munching on it as she strolled through the streets. Might as well find a place to eat.

Green eyes scanned around as she looked through the shops to choose from. A fast food place where she could get quick cheeseburger and soda? Her eyes caught sight of a small family; the woman blond with red eyes, the man navy haired and matching eyes, while the little girl had her father's hair. Celly couldn't make out her eyes though. Nah! Looking around a little more, she spotted a place that looked pretty darn deserted. Sushi! With a big smile on her face, she sashayed her way to the restaurant still munching on her brownie. A nice dragon roll or...spider roll sounded delicious!

[exit]

I see everything no one else believes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:15 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Pajamas $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee smiled as she held her umbrella over her head, hearing the droplets of rain hitting it made her happy. She actually quite enjoyed the rain, it was so nice and peaceful. Then again, that could have been because she was a water element, so anything having to do with water made her happy. She giggled a bit at the memories of running through yard sprinklers fully clothed until she was dripping wet then using her powers to dry herself off like nothing had ever happened. Like now, she was childishly splashing in the puddles, then using her powers to make sure the droplets of water rolled off her shoes instead of soaking them. She had handed in quite a few of the applications, but was worried that they may not hire her. Especially the ones who seemed to specifically point out dress codes. It wasn't her fault her hair was the color it was! She had been born with it. She actually loved her hair color despite all the teasing she had gotten. As she walked along the sidewalk, deep in her thoughts, she didn't notice a car driving by until it drove in a large puddle. drenching her with water. Rylee let out a loud gasp then glared at the car. "Jerk!" She yelled before frowning. She wasn't even worried about the clothes, what upset her more was the application in her hands was completely ruined, even her powers couldn't fix it. Maybe it was a sign she shouldn't have applied there? Huffing a bit, she walked over to a garbage can and tossed the application in the garbage before looking down at her clothes. She then used her powers to make the water come out of her clothes and form a ball in front of her before it dropped on the ground, the only downside was she could only do a little bit at a time so it may take a little while for her to dry off and she was already starting to feel cold.. "Ugh! Some people are so rude!" She growled.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:29 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

What a very strange day Skylar was having. Although it felt common for him but nonetheless, he felt like today was very eventful. One minute he had met a girl whom seemed crushed, next he healed her and then shortly after a man turned up accusing him of being with her. He had to leave the beach before anything uncomfortable would arise. He could feel the shiver of the rain sweeping down on his skin. At first he liked the feeling but shortly after it became annoying. The idea of having himself drenched isn't exactly fun. Although when he gets home a nice cup of coffee and sitting near the fire would be good.

He covered his head partly to the drops of rain sweeping down on him. He wondered if perhaps today was considered a good day to come out. His boss had been nice enough to let him have a day off, and he really wanted to loosen his legs. Ah well he'd have to deal with it. Turning the corner, to witness a car swooping by and engulfing some poor girl with water, he walked on over to see if she was fine. What came next though took him by surprise. A bubble of water emerged from her then splashed onto the ground. "Fascinating..." Shaking his head, he smiled slightly to himself before approaching her. "I guess people don't have the decency to slow down when one is walking near the road." He said to her with a giggle escaping him.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC: Sorry about the extra quote. Editing the picture ^.^.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:15 am
User Image
Profile Married Pajamas $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee huffed a bit as she continued trying to get all of the water out of her clothes, at least she had gotten her shoes, socks, and pants dry. She was working on her shirt when she jumped a little as she heard a voice, the water splashing all over her again and making her pout a little bit. "Yeah. It was worse living in the big city. They seemed to do it on purpose, though, I'm usually prepared for it and the water won't even hit me." She said, assuming the male had seen her using her powers. Normally she could prevent it by making the water just drop to the ground instead of hitting her or the person the water was heading towards. Carefully lowering the new ball of water to the ground, she then finally looked over at the male that had spoken, only about a minuet having passed since he walked up to her.

Upon looking at him, her eyes then widened a bit. "Whoa!" She exclaimed excitedly before blushing a bit. "Sorry.. I've just never seen another person with the same hair color as me!" She said, she'd seen plenty of other colors, but teal didn't seem to be that often. Plus, most of the other colors were dyed. That then made the woman wonder if his hair color was natural or not, it would be a little embarrassing if it wasn't. Though, either way if it was or wasn't it was a little cool. She wondered if he got the same reactions to his hair color that she did, people thinking they were just some rebellious teenager, then again, Rylee's younger looks and energetic personality were probably factors in those thoughts. Plus, hadn't they ever heard of don't judge a book by it's cover? Her thoughts were starting go get off track now, so she shook her head a little bit before looking at him again.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$1000

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

He indeed had not noticed her hair colour under all this rain sweeping down on them. The fog did not help just as well but when he came closer to her line of sight, he had noticed. Skylar's hair was indeed natural. It reflected the features of his feathered race. All of his family had unique traits and he inherited the majority of his own from his mother. "I cannot say the same but no need for apologies." He did not think it was necessary even if it was a rare sight to see another with the same theme.

He shivered a little bit more at the coldness of the air swooping by on him. As much as pleasantries were given he kinda wanted to have at least some shelter to subside the rain from pouring down on him. He could feel his entire body becoming even more drenched. He pretty much looked like some wet dog. He took yet another step to her, lowering his eyes from the bottom to the top of her. She seemed quite unique to him but he would not say that. How awkward would that be if he said it...? He gave off a warm though shaky smile to her. "I should at least introduce myself, my name is Skylar."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:04 am
User Image
Profile Married Warm $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee looked at him as he stepped closer to her, noticing his eye were a similar color to hers as well, except his were more blue and hers were the exact same color as her hair. She then looked at him curiously, so he knew more people with teal hair, it was sort of refreshing to know that she wasn't the only person with the oddly colored hair. Despite it being odd though, she really truly did love the teal color of her hair. She then noticed the man shiver before he stepped closer to her. A barely noticeable blush made it's way to her face, which could have been confused for her being cold, but still, she moved her umbrella closer to him so he could be dry too. "It's nice to meet you Skylar. I'm Rylee." She said before she shivered a bit as well. "Perhaps we could go inside one of the buildings and continue talking. It's pretty cold out." And Alexus had told her to stay warm. Though it wasn't as easy for her to catch a cold as it was him.

She was also getting a bit hungry. Maybe they could go into one of the fast food places or cafes... or a coffee shop, a hot cup of hot chocolate sounded good at that moment. She couldn't remember many of the locations she had seen the other day, she'd been too excited about going to the ball. Her blush deepened a little as she thought of the surprise she had promised Alexus, but she doubted someone would want to accompany her with buying the things she had in mind. The female shook her head just a little bit before looking at Skylar again.

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 am
User Image
Skylar Raegon

Let me help...

$1000

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Skyler could only smile and thank her for stepping closer and holding the umbrella underneath himself and her. He could feel less of the water on him now but he was still drenched. Perhaps the next time he went out in the rain he would consider wearing a long coat or have an umbrella with him. Either way he wouldn't have to put up with what he was dealing with right now. He took notice of her eyes as she did the same with him. "Huh same colour, who could imagine?" He thought quietly to himself. He smiled a little more warmly to ensure he was even more thankful for suggesting to go inside. He did not want to stay out here any longer then she did.

"I'd like that, today has been pretty eventful for myself and right now I feel the need to relax and have a friendly conversation with someone whom is quite nice." He kinda wanted to have some coffee right now as well. Bad for the body but it didn't effect him. Gotta love the benefits of being a caladrius. You can eat, drink as much as you want and never become unhealthy. Straightening himself out, he gestured his hand to the side of them both. "Shall we?" He spoke with a soft tone. ~exit~

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I can take it away...

OOC:
[quote="oOo Tragic Melody OoO]

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:54 pm
User Image
Profile Married Warm $1000xxxxxxxxx

It was both odd and very cool to have met a person who shared similar traits with her. Though she was sure that the male probably didn't share the same powers as she did otherwise his clothes wouldn't have been drenched. Maybe she could help him out with getting his clothes a bit more dry. She rarely ever used her powers on other people though, since her dad said other might not understand it and would get mad. Like her mother, who drunkenly called her a demon one day and locked her outside in the snow with no coat on. She shivered a little at the memories before shaking her head. She would not think about that woman.

Looking over at Skylar again, she then nodded her head. A hot drink and some food sounded delicious at the moment. She then glanced at him and chuckled softly. Rylee was nice most of the time but could turn pretty vicious if she had too like at the ball when that woman hit her husband... If Rylee hadn't been so worried about if her husband was alright or not, she would have gone into attack mode. Huffing under her breath and shaking her head, she then wondered how Alexus was doing and if he was having a good time at his new job. She just hoped that she would get a job soon. It got lonely sitting at home and there was only so much cleaning she could do. Otherwise the house would permanently be smelling like baked sweets. She smiled a little at the thought before glancing at the man again and nodded her head.

"Yeah." She said before she headed towards what she hoped was the coffee shop or another place to eat.

[Exit]

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:21 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:50 pm
User Image
User Image

My strength may not come from my arm...

Taylor arrived on his bike and parked it on the side of the road in a parking spot, turning off the engine and taking his keys he stretched putting his helmet on the handlebars. Looking around he saw the toy store but decided instead to play a little game with Yoon-Mi and headed to one of the other shops texting her as he did so. "Well I'm here bu lets play a game, come and find me if you can." Taylor hit send right as he found the store he wanted to go into and smiled as the door closed behind him, knowing it would probably be the last store she went looking for him in.

...because it more than likely comes from the person in it.

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:20 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ▌│O█│^║▌~║│^│█ O ▌█ ) ▌█ ˇ▂ˇ ▌ ║ˇ︿ˇ▌│ˇ﹏ˇ█│║
ĆŕÉ éҎëŇ ÒЙ ўʘ

ʄΣΣɬɛ; Frisky
δѺȋѝɞ; Playing hide n seek
̧B̧a̧ţţȩŗy̧ ̧Ļi̧f̧ȩ; 86%
̧Şçȩņȩŗy̧ ̧; Outside
̧Ço̧m̧p̧a̧ņi̧o̧ņ; ●0●
̧̧O̧p̧ȩņ ̧O̧p̧ţş ̧Ço̧m̧p̧u̧ţȩŗ;
Sashiki Hane

ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı. Stepping out with the items in hand, Yoon-Mi took out her phone and flipped it open, seeing no new incoming texts. He was probably waiting for her in the most obvious area, waiting for her to notice him. Yoon-Mi quickly sent a text telling him his Senpai was coming for his love, and began her search around the mall. Once she had put her phone away and looked through all the windows for any possible signs of Taylor, Yoon-Mi just gave up and sighed, sitting on the park bench for a quick rest. Tilting her head back and staring up at the sky, Yoon-Mi thought of all the places where a nerd like Taylor might be at. But he wasn't in any scientific stores, or clothing stores. She could tell the signal was weak anyway. In a frustrated sigh Yoon-Mi stood and looked around again, but not for Taylor, but for her own store. The one she would always go into no matter if she had money or not. Quickly Yoon-Mi's eyes glanced at a store that peaked her interest, then floated over, looking through the window she say an interesting amount of clothing that looked all too familiar to her. Yoon-Mi flipped happily as she bursted through the doors, forgetting completely about Taylor. ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:27 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ĆŕÉ éҎëŇ ÒЙ ўʘ

ʄΣΣɬɛ; Flustered/Heated
δѺȋѝɞ; Fangirling/Pranking
̧B̧a̧ţţȩŗy̧ ̧Ļi̧f̧ȩ; 57%
̧Şçȩņȩŗy̧ ̧; Outside of the Store
̧Ço̧m̧p̧a̧ņi̧o̧ņ; Taylor
̧̧O̧p̧ȩņ ̧O̧p̧ţş ̧Ço̧m̧p̧u̧ţȩŗ;
Sashiki Hane

ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı. Upon stepping out the headache and spinning of her head began to get increasingly worse. Her hand was tightly held onto the side of her head as she squeezed her eyes shut. Yoon-Mi leaned against the building and lifted her arm to look at the battery life she had left. With a small huff she dropped her arm and wiped her forehead and looked around. The bike that Taylor had came on was in her sight, which was good for when she got a small idea. It was a good prank, seeing as Taylor deserved it for making her overheat. With a small smile Yoon-Mi walked halfway toward's the bike and stopped abruptly. She looked back toward's the store and toward's the bike, and nodded as she felt it was the perfect distance, then gently laid down, placed her hair in a weird, disheveled wave, and flung her arms around, laying them in a weird position. She then placed herself into sleep mode, her eyes closing as they looked lifeless. The pixels stopped floating around, the random lights and colors she held all over her body had turned off or dimmed. ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff