Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:53 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He had gone weak in the knees the moment he heard the news, but he had reassured himself they would have plenty of time to get the hang of things. His other children had been carried for two years, and so surely they would have about that much time, which was ample enough to figure-
-nope. That day he had learned something about dryads he had never expected: they went from conception to baby in only three months. THREE. MEASLY. MONTHS. For such a complex creature, they seemed to grow like moss on a dead tree in the misty woods. Oof, bad simile there. Anyways the fact remained that preparations normally made over two years would have to be condensed to three months cause no one really knew when between three months and two years the child would come. During those first few days he may have been a bit nervous. Not that anyone could tell what with him immediately waking if she so much as moved in her sleep or his 2x playback heart rate. Gradually though he schooled himself, silently reprimanding himself for being so weak. Ceres was depending on him to guide her through this as she was inexperienced and he, while never really privy to all of the details, had been through it many times already. He needed to be the calm and collected one, not only to reassure her, but also because she would be much more vulnerable than usual and it was his duty to protect her no matter what. Fortunately he had quickly regained his composure as it was barely two weeks after the announcement that the first visible signs began. Already there was a distinct bump rising from her warm soft belly. Thus far he hadn’t felt any movement yet, but it was only a matter of time. Ever since, every time they found themselves at rest together, whether it was curling up to watch a movie or snuggling up together in bed, Driz’s hand always seemed to meander itself along until it came to rest on her stomach.

Now they walked hand in hand along the sidewalks of the shopping district, going on their first baby shopping foray. ”I don’t know that a list would have helped us. I’m not even sure if we should be looking for infant necessities or gardening supplies,” he gently teased her. Though given what she was, they really might need to get a pot and stuff like that. ”Maybe we could make some of the things ourselves, it would be more meaningful that way.” Also cheaper, which given how expensive kids were, it was an absolutely necessary benefit to factor in.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Calmly Excited Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:58 pm
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Yesterday had been rather eventful: she had told Seth that she and Batty were expecting, then there was this whole huge baking day that ended up with a lot of treats made and earlier that day (yesterday) she had gotten Batty to swing by her house first so that he could witness her latest news first. Yep, he probably hadn’t been able to tell at first sight, but with a gentle touch he was able to discern a definite bump that had not been there before. With this milestone now achieved and her recovery from a bad bout of morning sickness, it was time they started really putting some effort into preparing. To that effect, they would be going out shopping and/or browsing today. Batty had mentioned wanting to do a bit of hands-on work even though he definitely had the money to spend to make it easier on him. Oh well, handmade was always nicer so long as the quality was on par. She proceeded to get ready with a little speed, so a quick shower for now rather than a luxuriant bath. While looking through her closet she hit upon a marvel notion that might be both teasing and pleasing to Batty. Digging in a drawer, she pulled out a pair of jeans that had been a little loose when she first moved here, then grabbed a bra with great lift, a skimpy little crop top, and a deep green poncho, all finished off with a pair of black heeled boots. As she suspected, she barely managed to pull the jeans most of the way up her thighs. Using the trick many had learned, she lay back on the bed and slowly inched further into the pants, making sure to go no higher than the bottom lip of her belly. On the fifth attempt, she managed to get the button fastened and the zipper up, then she stood to admire her work. Just as she had hoped, the pants had squished every possible bit of mass upwards, letting it spill out at the first place without much pressure. In effect, she had pushed more mass up to her belly, making it stick out more, especially when compared to the forced lean silhouette created by the jeans. The bra made a pronounced difference between chest and abdomen, the crop top allowed easy access to the accentuated mound which spilled over her jeans, but the poncho covered it up so that only someone who saw her without it on or who could feel under it would notice the work she had gone to. Yes it was overly contrived, but hopefully it would make Batty think of the time to come when she really was that far along, or maybe he would just feel some of the squish and remember just how much he liked her curvaceous body. Either one was perfectly acceptable. After all of that, she walked downstairs to the kitchen and made herself a hardy breakfast.

The two were going to meet up in Cerise. Saorise had gotten there a little early and already ducked into a maternity store. She texted him an update of where she was then set about looking at the clothes, hoping he would be totally ok with her basically replacing her entire wardrobe…just in case.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: No one I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 38 days Wearing: in post My Demeanor: Cheerful Out Of Chocolate: Leading them to that fateful meeting...
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:13 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten

☮''Life is too short just let it rush you by got to take it slow and smell the roses once in a while..ya know.''☮

➸Billy T Batson ➸The Demigod➸

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♞Billy was riding his bike around the block musing over yesterday going over what had happened in his head. Saorise had a bump baby bump he felt all kinds of joy and a tad bit of fear. Mostly joy so when he yelled out woooohooooo it was well-founded. Other morning birds didn’t find that much amusing, but he didn’t care the demi-god is on cloud nine. When he got the text to come to meet her at Cerise he was off. It could only mean one thing they were going shopping, and his wallet was about to take a hit. Not that he cared to be honest money could be replaced Saorise could not nor the kids. Off he went like a human rocket off to meet his lover with peerless biking skills. It took him a few minutes to get there though the bike could only handle him so much. One of these days he’d invest in a superbike one that could handle his speed, strength, and endurance.

♞Once inside he looked all over the place easily seeing over people’s heads. One head he knew all too well thus he made his way over to her his big feet hitting the ground. Not built for stealth even though he tried he was sure she could hear him before she ever saw him. Billy greeted her gently and lovingly using an Irish lingo “Mo Ghrá “ he whispered to her. He used that word two effects to show her he was interested in her culture. That he went out of his way to learn more about it, and finally to show his love. Distracted by flowery words he almost didn’t see her attire, but lucky he did. He paused he could tell she went out of her way to please him, and it was working. The big man was blushing Billy liked his women with “meat” on their bones. It was safe to say looking at her she had the “meat” he needed before him packaged in a curvaceous body. An animalistic part of him wanted to take her now just take her and make love. Of course, Billy ignored that impulse save it for the sheets am I right folks? “ You got me speechless here Rise I love the outfit” he said in his ever relaxed tone of voice.

♞ A voice that said and felt as if all was right with the world no problemo! He so effortlessly moved his right hand up under the poncho to feel her stomach. It was done in an affectionate way of course that only two lovers could possibly understand. He was close now he even wanted to kiss her, but he held back. “We going on a shopping spree?”’ he said as he rubs her belly soothingly while looking into her lovely bright green eyes.

OCC:
Necklace

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬✚

User Image

Relationship: Dating Saorise O'crom

Mood: Happy.

Thoughts:''Love is a great feeling"

Company: Saorise

Wallet:700$ Bank: 2,000,000 $

Items:

☮''All I really care about is helping folks...what about you?''☮

Abilites

>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: He can go the distance just think of that Disney Hercules song when you think of this ability! But in all seriousness, it was small wonder that he could keep up his vigilante escapades for so long. It is also very helpful in fights in general. Captain America once said "I can do this all day"

>Super Strenght: Do to being a half-god Billy has super strength. His cap in strength is 1500 pounds. Due to his super strength, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound using the enhanced muscles in his legs.

>Earth Manipulation: Using his deep connection to the earth he can manipulate the very earth itself. Like turning the ground into mud, causing miniature earthquakes, causing the ground to turn into rock spikes, are sending rocks flying at people, etc.

>Fruit Of The Earth: Using his connection to the earth and his own demigod energy Billy can create energy. The energy in the form of a golden apple that glows with golden light. Whoever eats these apples will have their energy restored by 30%, and any wounds that are not fatal can be healed. He can only use three apples at a time and must recharge to able to use them again(About eight posts). The major drawback is that he himself cannot eat these apples. As if these gifts were meant for others and not himself. The apples are described as tasting whatever the user most desires.
✠ Extra ⋙
Theme Song: Roundabout
alternate Theme: Hip Hop Dragon
(His Attire is what this dude has on plus shades)
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:13 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ceres would chuckle at Driz's teasing comment before giving him a little smirk. "What if the baby somehow turns into another version of Mr. Prickles? Then you'd have two potted babies to worry about bad mouthing you." She doubted they would need gardening supplies but... how did offspring from Dyrads come about anyways? Ceres tried to remember her very early childhood with no avail. Did... Did she even have parents? She knew some of her kind were raised to life from the Goddess Artemis, but was she one of them? She couldn't remember. All she could remember, though, were the sweet times spent with Nyx and the others. She missed her sister... How would she take the news of her and Driz having a child? If she were still around, that is. Amber eyes were filled with nostalgia as her free hand gently ran itself up and down her stomach. She wished she was still here enjoying this moment with them...

Getting brought out of somber and cheerful flashbacks, Ceres' gaze moved back to her fiancé with a smile. "Ya know, I've always wanted to try knitting! Maybe I can try and make the whole family matching hats and booties~" It was always nice to learn additional skills, right? If she could raise plants, then a baby should be no problem! ...Hopefully. Walking into one of the baby retail stores, the Dryad was blown away with all the cute baby clothes and outfits. "Ohhh, Drizzy~ Look at all the cute little pjs!" She held one up that was a joyful bright yellow color with little fuzzy bears sewn onto the feet. "What do you think the baby will be? Boy, girl?" Ceres was honestly fine with whatever. If the child turned out as sweet as Driz, she'd be all set in life.

As her eyes moved up from the cute pajamas, a very familiar face caught her attention. OMIGOSH! With eyes sparkling with excitement, Ceres almost immediately scurried over to her favorite little Dullahan. "Saorise!" She called out in child-like excitement. It had been so long since she had seen her. Ceres hadn't been in work for a while since she was out sick with the morning sickness, and now that she was with child she had to take a break from work. Honestly she would've practically jumped on her if Saorise wasn't with her significant other. This was the first time actually meeting him. Grasping the Dullahan's hands gently in her own, Ceres endearing held them close to her, stroking them almost in an apologetic way. "I'm sorry if I've neglected seeing you! A lot of things happened lately..." Ceres stated as she placed her friend's hands onto her little baby bump. She hadn't exactly told her of the news, so now was better than never.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
☆ mood: Mellowxxx☆ company: Driz, Saorise, and her husband?xxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Cho-Cho Twain

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:45 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Smoothie Palace│WITH: Maura Kshama│STATUS: "Helping her"│Outfit: This outfit!

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

When Maura quickly pulled her hand, Aaron paused, making him part his lip, and blinked his eyes before turning around. She was concerned about looking like a sea hag while walking with him here in the shopping district.
                                        "Embarrassed?" He paused before he gave a warm smile. "Why would be embarrassed? .. It's even an honor for me to accompany a strong war maiden such as you. Besides.. I want to help you. I don't care what may people think." ..

Pushing the frame with his middle finger to fix his glasses, he then removed his jacket for Maura to wear for the meanwhile. "Here.. wear this lady Maura." With a closed-eyed smile, he handed his jacket for her to wear.

"Come on.. let's get you a new dress, shall we?"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:32 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The idea of having a version of that nuisance that he would still be drawn to because of shared blood was…disappointing yet nothing new, but if that was what would happen it would happen and he’d make do being the most calumniated individual in the household. ”If our child shares your ability to speak with plants, might I recommend we make Mr. Prickles take a vow of silence, at least while the child is nearby?” Hard to say if he was joking or not. On the one hand, he couldn’t hear what the plant was saying, so he could ignore it to a degree, but Ceres always having to defend him and geez how quick the damn spiny fungus had turned Nyx against him…he was a dangerous opponent in social situations. ”I think she would have been happy for you,” he responded to the question she was thinking, very carefully leaving out the other half of the answer which was something akin to “and kept a knife in my back at all times.” He wasn’t psychic or anything, but a far off look had taken over her features and she seemed to be lost in thought. Though she quickly brought herself out of her musings with a can-do attitude. ”I’ll try my hand at carpentry, maybe even try to weave a cradle out of wicker?” cause normally that stuff was made of plastic or wood and plastic was not something he could construct and wood was just the mutilated carcass of someone Ceres might know. ”I can definitely prepare the nursery though, to your specifications of course.” One thing he had learned well in the past was that if the mother-to-be had an opinion on something, unless there were major flaws with the plan, you had damn well better do as she demanded. Ceres would be different, she hadn’t been raised to think men were just elevated servants, but still women could get a touch crazy when there was a baby on the way.

Stepping inside the store, he was blown away with just how much stuff there was. Did the girls back in that subterranean land he used to call home have all of this stuff? No, he didn’t remember any of that for his daughters. Then he realized the main difference: back there, children were wild cards which would grow into pawns: all they needed was the essentials and as much training and conditioning as they could take. Here, kids generally lead carefree lives filled with enjoyment, and this notion was implanted during infancy with myriad toys and cute little outfits and such. This was going to be a continuous culture shock. ”Shame in doesn’t come in mother size. You two would look so cute matching.” And as for the gender prediction: ”I’m thinking one of those two, yes.” he responded with a wry little grin. He saw something catch Ceres’s eye, and he immediately tensed as if preparing for an attack. HIs conscious mind knew it was stupid, if it had been dangerous Ceres wouldn’t be scurrying over to it, but sudden changes always put him on high alert. Following her path with his eyes, he saw a familiar face, one belonging to a person who had always been good to Ceres, though the mountain behind her was a trifle disconcerting. He joined the little group though kept a step away towards the periphery. At the moment he was a plus one, if he was brought into the conversation, he would of course try to be more sociable.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres, Saorise, and Saorise’s significant other My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Quietly happy Pain: Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:40 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Deets I am a: Dullahan My Voice My Pad: 1413 Doux District My Job: Waitress at Captain's Deck
☆═━┈┈━═☆

Batty was about as stealthy as a banshee’s wail, but she’d let him have the moment to launch whatever surprise he had in mind. She was almost expecting him to wrap his arms around her, but what he did was much better. A chill ran up her spine as he spoke in her native language, one she so rarely heard anymore, and with such a sweet greeting… "Móno gia aftó boreí na antameiftheíte” she responded with a wry little grin. She didn’t know if he actually spoke greek or not, but she would be able to tell soon enough by his reaction. Well, his reaction was well worth it as she watched his eyes come into hyper focus and a predatory look graced his features; however, following his gaze she realized perhaps he had not even noticed her words yet as he was finally taking note of her apparel. ”I had a feeling ye might. I think I know me man well.” She didn’t pay him any mind at all as his hand slithered its way under her poncho, she had worn the crop top just so he had easy access after all, instead she just kept scoping out the cribs. ”Maybe, though we should look for ideas too. I don’t know how far ye’ve planned out the crib, but if ye were wondering what features ye needed and what options ye wanted, looking at what’s already been made might give you some hints. Next store will be fun. Mama’s gonna be needing some new threads in case the child gets this idea they want to be as tall as their Da and maybe fat like their Mom. Ye like helping me shop fer clothes, aye?” Well she frankly did think he did, but if he didn’t then that could really be a trapped question.

She was about to move on to another section when she heard a sweet voice call out her name in spritely glee. Heh, make that dryad-ly glee. She took a step or two towards her friend, which of course dislodged Batty’s hand, but hey now that they had company he needed to behave himself a bit more. Saorise couldn’t imagine what sort of illness had kept Ceres down for all of this time, but she looked a lot better than she had in a while. It hadn’t been all that long after she took time off to do some island challenge and before that was the whole mess with her sister... honestly, Saorise was really missing her work buddy and hoped the young woman would come back soon. Ceres looked like she was damn near ready to pounce on her, which might’ve been awkward given the dullahan’s condition and hey wait why was Ceres in here. Before she could really think it through, Ceres was clasping her hands like she was getting ready to apologize for stealing her boyfriend or something. She was about to allay her friend’s fears when her hands were hurriedly moved from being clasped to being pressed up against a decided protrusion. Silence reigned for a moment, she was just too damned stunned to speak, but one hell of a smile spread over her features and she practically had tears in her eyes as she gave the lass a hug. ”My favorite sapling’s starting a family! I’m so damn happy for ye love!” Looking back at Drizyrr she quickly addressed him ”you’re damn lucky to have her, but I know ye know that.” Yeah, she wasn’t going to insinuate anything negative about the man cause that might upset Ceres and the drow was lethal to those who upset her. ”I’ve got a bit of a surprise for ye as well,” she tempted. She lifted up the front end of her poncho and draped it back over her shoulder, which exposed the muffin top she had going. Just looking, one would assume it was fat, but still she took Ceres’s hands in hers then placed them along the small hard dome that was hidden away. She would give Ceres a few moments to let the news sink in.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Crew: Batty, Ceres, and Drizyrr I am: Dating Batty I'm This Far Along: 38 days Wearing: My Demeanor: Ecstatic Out Of Chocolate: Used Google translate, so something is probably wrong.
`´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Walkways of Cerise | Company : Kairo | Mood : Terribly embarrassed | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

He's had a pretty productive day in his humble opinion. Considering that he has a roof over his head and a job to rely on, he would like to say that accomplished is an accurate description of him. "You did well." A voice comments behind his left ear, breath against the skin of his neck from inside his dark hood. He probably seems like a sketchy dude to the people he passes. He sticks to the darker shadows, is wearing black shades, all black clothes, and a black cloak with the large hood up over his head. Every part of his skin he can hide with cloth, he does. Even going as far as wearing a mask to make sure his facial skin didn't burn from any light. He is pretty sure that the mother ushering her kids away from him didn't hear his explanation that he tried to shout to her. "You guys better not get me fired from this place. I really can't play crazy and get canned." He's gotten kicked out of places before because of the company he keeps. The voices no one else hears. Even he would wonder if he is just crazy if it weren't for the fact that he was human and hasn't aged a day past a certain age. Human's usually don't just stop aging out of nowhere.

There is a deep rumble and a hum against his neck again, making the man shiver as he dips past a couple. He keeps his head down to hide his mask, trying not to scare more people as he moves through them. He just wanted to make it home from his interview at The Cut N' Stab. Preferably without any issues again. He asked a lady for directions earlier today, and she just threw her wallet at him and ran off screaming. He might have to look into a mask that didn't give off, "you are about to be murdered" vibes. "I cannot make promises for the others, but I can try." He lets it go at that, knowing well that he isn't going to get much else even if he tries. He has already been there and was swiftly booted out after 2 seconds of enjoying it while it lasted. "Thanks...I guess. You are the most chill of them all Kairo." Though he isn't completely shrouded in darkness where he is walking, he can still feel arms around his waist and a chin digging into his shoulder. Yeah, that still creeps him out. To FEEL someone who isn't technically there. "I try."

His mouth clicks shut as he turns on a busier street again. He's already had people looking at him like he is s**t on their shoe enough today when they hear him talking to himself. Last thing he needs is to be carted off to the mental ward in a new city. It would look so bad for his work history if he didn't show up for his first day. He is a perfect record kind of guy okay?! "You are strange." The man makes an affronted noise as he swats at seemingly nothing, making some people scatter and walk away from him quickly. "You're strange! I just want to keep my job!" He feels a face press into his neck, his cloak shifting about underneath like someone is hiding in it. "You can always find a new one." He swats at his own chest, moving around wildly as if he has something crawling around in his clothes. "Oh my god, stop it! We're in public here!"

With that reminder, he stops in his tracks, looking up to find people staring at him. "Uh............I am sorry. I have Tourette's." It is a terrible lie that he will feel GUILTY for later, but he really doesn't want to be carted off today. Any day but today. He just got here! "Carry on...." Minding his own business again, the tattoo artist quickly starts to powerwalk, deciding to just give up on ever coming out of his house ever again when he doesn't have to be at work. "You really suck Kairo! This was your fault. I look like a crazy person!"

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:04 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Another day another dollar! Everyday if there was a chance to make a little extra mula~, this greedy little bird was going to take it. Orr.... pick pocket from people, but that was only like... a 50% chance of that happening. In her lovely little abode, Serilda had built up a small abundance of paintings she had made throughout the week. This was probably the only routine she had sorta stuck to where she created a bunch of beautiful art and then sold it on the street somewhere. Besides singing live, this was her second biggest way of earning some money. Could she have gotten a more stable job? Yea, sure... but it wasn't necessarily her style. She loved the risks. She loved the uncertainty of it all. Marcy had been trying to get her something more stable and less risky, but what would be the fun in that?! A boring day job working 9-5?? Hell no!

With her bundle of paintings neatly together and placed into a small wagon, the half-siren took off to the streets! Between her home and finally the Cerise shopping district, she had random citizens stop her to buy some of her work. There were a few that asked if she did commissions, but honestly if what they wanted didn't pique her interests, she wouldn't do them. While she loved painting, Seri was somewhat particular about what she created. If her own heart wasn't in it, there was no way it would be good -- in her eyes, at least. Setting up her little booth, Serilda sat and waiting, sometimes periodically talking to the passerby's to see if she can coax them into buying. Some of them bought the smaller, more cheaply priced pieces, but her large ones remained untouched! Hell, someone even had the balls to say it was too expensive. Of course, the two squabbled back and forth, but at that point, Seri didn't even want their money! The siren cursed in her mind as she puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms.

The little bird stayed pretty angry until a strange individual began walking in her directions. Others around him seemed wary of his presence, but Serilda though he was pretty interesting to watch. "Talking to himself? How strange... Maybe he'd want to buy!~" She couldn't put her finger on it, but something about him had a creative air to him. As he got closer, the siren put on a smile and tried to wave him down to come over. "Hey! C'mere for a second would ya?"

MOOD: Annoyed || Curiousxxx COMPANY:strangerxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

tiny14xx2

Cho-Cho Twain

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Walkways of Cerise | Company : Kairo and an unfamiliar woman| Mood : Unsure | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

He is about ready to go crawl under a rock and never reemerge again. Thanks to Kairo, Ali's little outburst in front of anyone nearby has people side stepping him with a large gap between them when walking past. It isn't like he had ASKED to be a total freak out of nowhere one day. No, he didn't just suddenly draw up a contract as a preteen to become a host of annoying a** demons that never let up. Kairo wasn't so bad, but sometimes even he forgot that Ali could look like a total creep talking to himself like that. Having to shield himself completely was not doing the man any favors.

While he is busy feeling sorry for himself and dragging his feet back home, the man almost misses the girl waving at him completely. Luckily Kairo taps his chest in time to make him look up and stop. "Eh?" He blinks behind his mask a few times, his head even tilting just so to the right. He looks to his left, his right and then behind himself, before ultimately turning back to her to point at himself. Because surely she wasn't talking to him right?

He shoves his gloved his hands into his pockets and shuffles over with little to no sureness. Fully expecting her to be talking to someone that he just didn't see lurking behind him. "Me?" He asks her when he is close enough for her to hear him speak through the mask. But he doesn't seem to pay attention long enough to get a response, because he moved forward to look at the paintings she was carrying along. "Did you do these yourself? I really like the style." Catching himself, the man clears his throat and steps back again. "Sorry, got distracted. I like seeing other people's work." He holds out a gloved hand, making sure that his sleeve doesn't expose any skin that the light might catch. "I am Alistair, why were you trying to get my attention Miss....?" He trails off, giving her the chance to fill in the name blank, hoping that he isn't left hanging and looking even more awkward with the handshake. "Don't linger too long Ali. Too many people, and too many sins around." Like he didn't already know that.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:33 am
User Image
User Image

Ayluin walked on the streets of Cerise with Erik and probably Kro. It was a relatively calm day today. The moon elf was slowly getting used to the colder temperatures, though one would forgive him for still preferring his home’s subtropical environment. In his opinion Spring couldn’t come too early. But he didn’t plan to stay cooped up inside just because of some cold. Besides Summer after Spring had a whole other problem he had felt harshly this past year: Extreme heat. Just how did the people cope with it year after year? The young man shook off the thoughts and looked around them as they walked. There were plenty of shops here on Cerise. In his case he was here for groceries, like ingredients for cooking, milk, bread and all that stuff.

He would be lying though, if he would say he didn’t get distracted at times by other shops, though he did his best not to stay around too long. He didn’t want Erik to get bored either! He had glanced through the window at the potion shop, he might visit it some other day it was a curious place, but only at the Cat’s Meow did he pause and look inside through the window for longer. He had been debating a pet, but he no longer was the only one to keep in mind now. He had a housemate to keep in mind. And the elf wasn’t sure if Erik or even Kro would welcome a pet in the house! Definitely not cats that was for sure, they would probably just chase Mr. Kro, besides Erik was terrified too. Not that Ayluin begrudged the cats their instinctual nature, but he didn’t want a pet that could hurt the other one. If one could call Kro a pet.

Perhaps something more unusual like a lizard, chameleon or something akin to that. But not today. This was something they needed to discuss together. So the moon elf stepped away from the window and continued his wander through the streets with Erik, hoping the other didn’t mind his short distraction at the pet shop. He pulled out a list and looked over it. "So here we have bread, eggs, milk, vegetables, fruit, rice, we need more flour too." he named up what he had written down. Since he liked baking so much, especially flour, sugar, milk and eggs went fast. "Sugar, potatoes, meat." he continued before he chuckled and rolled up the shopping list. "A lot in other words. Anything specific you would like to get Erik? Or maybe Kro. A specific meat? Fruit?" he asked the others.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Shopping area] xxx

[With : Erik, Kro?] xxx

[Thinking : The shopping list sure went up since we share a house together, but I am happy they did move in!] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:10 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

The masked stranger seemed relatively confused once she tried to wave him down. It was understandable since it was particularly crowded today, but yes -- the wave was directed at him. Serilda snickered and gave a nod. "Yes you, silly." She guessed if people were avoiding him like he was a shark, then it was plausible that he'd be a little perplexed as to why she wanted to talk to him. Oh well. Serilda wasn't a big chicken like most. Hearing his comments about her paintings brought a big proud smile to the half-siren's face. "Ah ha~ I knew you had an artsy air to ya! I painted these bad boys throughout the week." However her smile soon straightened out over her next words. "Although SOME PEOPLE think they're overpriced for "shoddy" work." She spoke loud enough for that one cheap b*****d from earlier to hear her since he was just a few steps away. Making disappointed eye contact with him before she returned back to her cheery look for the stranger now known as Alistair.

"I'm Serilda. But I usually go by Seri - quick and easy~" The woman greeted as she shook his hand. She was extremely curious as to why this man kept himself covered up from head to toe. Even then, she wasn't going to ask just yet. Maybe if the two had stumbled across each other again, she'd be more inclined to pester him about it. "No particular reason other than seeing if you'd be interested in buying. But it's also nice to talk to new people, right? I like your mask by the way~ Going for the dark and mysterious look?"

MOOD: Curiousxxx COMPANY: Alistairxxx OUTFIT: In Picxxx OOC:xxx

tiny14xx2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:11 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
My Card My Voice My Residence: Bookworm's My Occupation: Cashier at Bookworm's
========================

Grocery shopping wasn’t exactly his favorite pastime, but he was sort of curious what it was like for the rich. For him it had always been a bunch of coupon hunting, memorizing EBT rules, figuring out what things had the most utility, and analyzing price per unit on everything. All in all it was a long and tedious process but it was necessary. But with rich prince Ay, only a few obvious coupons had been gathered (though Erik hunted some more down as he refused to pay full price for anything unless absolutely necessary). He stuck fairly close to Ay, just in case. In case of what no one really knew, but the streets could be dangerous and he doubted Ay knew how to handle himself. Ay would glance through the window at some of the shops, but mostly stayed on course. They paused for a bit at a pet shop and he could see Ay’s eyes practically sparkle as he looked in at all of the cute little critters that could come home and live with him. But after that moment Ay pulled himself from the window and carried on. Meanwhile, Erik showed no interest in any of the shops or the goods they sold. As a young child he had trained himself to subdue his interest in material possessions for ten to one they couldn't afford it. Wanting things just lead to disappointment, so why want something? Hell, sometimes even needs were out of reach. He listened to the list with minimal interest, but it was going to get stuck in his head anyway no matter how much he focused on it. ”That’s kind of an ambiguous list, you know. Hmm, I’m always up for trying new things, but hey beggars and choosers. So whatever you want works for us." Kro huffed at him, ”the glowworm can understand me too. You don’t have to answer for me, half-idiot.” He was almost tempted to flutter off of Erik’s shoulder and onto Ay’s, but he knew whenever they were out, it was his job to stick with Erik and keep an eye out for anything interesting on the cyclops’s blind side. ”Pork sounds good and maybe an exotic fruit? The no-brains can tell you which ones I’ve had before. State law doesn’t let me in this building, so I’ll wait for you outside. Glowworm, that means you are in charge of keeping an eye on his blind side. He gets very jumpy if someone doesn't.” Erik just rolled his eye, "lovely, Kro sounds more like a diva every day and he made me out to be some sort of helpless nervous wreck. Wonder if it is still possible to check that bird's ego?" He headed straight into the store completely ignoring the bossy bird.

========================
Gang: Kro & Ay Relationship Status: Flockless Mood: Whatevs Observing Other Corvids:
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:20 pm
User Image
User Image

He looked at Erik when they replied about the list and chuckled. "Well, it is for all of us, so I kept it somewhat open to anything. If you ever feel like something specific or special, don’t hesitate to let me know. Food or otherwise. That goes for you too Mr. Kro. We have plenty of money so don’t let that hold you back." the young man offered them both. Ayluin was walking on this time, no longer distracted by other shops as they were focusing on the job ahead. He often couldn’t help but be sidetracked whenever he walked past the shops, but their goal was to do shopping before the places would close! After making the offer, the young man listened to their answers. But it didn’t sound like they really had amazing big requests. Of them both, Kro gave the most detailed answer. Ayluin smiled and nodded at the bird. "Pork and exotic fruit it is. I’ll be sure to bring plenty with me for you Mr. Kro. And don’t worry, I’ll keep a close eye on his blind side." he replied and, if allowed, petted the crow before he had to fly off while they walked inside.

Of course as always, Ayluin took that job seriously as well. Not just because he had promised Kro, but also because he felt kind of protective since that night in the alley, though Erik hardly needed his protection, the elf wasn’t much of a fighter to begin with. Because of that the protective side was more translated into his caring and well perhaps almost mothering side. Though he always did his best not to annoy Erik with it. He stuck mostly to the other’s right side, making it easier for him to act like his sight from that direction while they browsed the shelves. Ayluin knew where to find most products, so it really didn’t take long. Once done his bags were filled with pork, exotic fruits, baking ingredients, cooking ingredients and other basic needs for their little, albeit somewhat unusual, family and they were back on the Walkways of Cerise with their purchases. When they passed the pet shop again, the moonelf decided it was as good a topic as any while walking. "You know, Erik and Kro. For a while now I have been thinking of getting a pet. But, I don’t want it to cause any problems for our existing household so it requires some thinking." he started and looked at the other two. "Cats are definitely out, so I was thinking about maybe a dog or a lizard or perhaps a bird as well. I even thought about a horse briefly, but the house has no room for that. What do you think about having another member in the household?" he asked their opinion on the matter.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Playlist : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Walkways of Cerise] xxx

[With : Erik and Kro] xxx

[Thinking : What kind of pet would work out I wonder.] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’