Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Walkways of Cerise | Company : Kairo and an unfamiliar woman| Mood : Unsure | Residence : 1319 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Hello~
                                        Occupation : Tattoo Artist @ The Cut N' Stab | Status : Single | OOC : --

What luck that he managed to meet someone else passionate about art on his first day! And for her to actually want to speak with him made the man happy. He didn't creep a person out for a change! He really wasn't going to look deeply into the fact that he easily creeped people out to begin with. Pity party for one and his demons was just not a good day. And today was going to be a great day, okay? He moved into a new place, got an awesome job in the niche he loves and now someone else artsy was talking to him. Well he is just swell! "Sorry, I am not really used to people actually calling me towards them." More like people trying to make a cross with their fingers to deter him. Which, hey, rude. He may be processed by demons, but that doesn't mean he can't walk into a church or something. He will kindly forget the time that a priest actually threw holy water on his face once. Because that was just a terrible day.

He follows her gaze as she loudly expresses the man's words about her work, chuckling when the accused shuffles away quickly from the surrounding area to avoid attention on him. Some people were just rude like that, he would know. "I am. I actually just started working at the tattoo shop in town. I used to do painting commissions back home." Oh the days when he would sit outside in the forest and paint whatever inspired him or worked on something that a person requested when he happened to go into town for supplies. Back then he was not pierced and tattooed either. And he was able to stick to shadowy areas without being burned. Life was certainly easier for him then.

He smiles at her explanation, forgetting a moment that she can't see his face. "It's nice to meet a fellow artist, Seri." His focus shifts back onto the paintings she has on display, humming in thought to himself. He was quite tempted to buy one. "You wouldn't have room." Though the demon had a point, always the voice of reason, the man was still tempted. "What?" He returns his attention to her, pulled away from his thoughts of buying as he gives an awkward chuckle and rubs the back of his head through his hood. "Actually, no. It's more for my personal protection than for style. I don't react well under UV sunlight and some light bulbs. I usually have to keep most lights low and stay out of the sun." Like the human depictions of vampires. Burned skin and all. He's never tried testing how much he will burn, and frankly he doesn't want to find out. "Though I guess it isn't that much different from all the tattoos and piercings either."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:38 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:37 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Walkways of Cerise | Company : Vlad at one point and then just Promullar and technology | Mood : Nostalgic | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Nothing Yet | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{This is Prom and party speaking Russian, as that is too much translating to do XD}}

Ignoring those around him, a redhead talks animatedly into his phone, his fingers pushing up his glasses as he openly laughs. {{"You say it like you know."}} He sasses back, holding his phone up to his ear. A deep and husky voice chuckles on the other side, making the redhead smirk. {{”I would say that I know for a fact, intimately, how much of a smartass you can be.”}} Another amused chuckle sounds before the redhead hears a yawn following after. {{"You don't have to call to check in when it is late for you, you know."}} He waits for a couple of people to pass him on the sidewalk before he takes a seat on a nearby bench. {{"You know I will be up late enough to take your call when you are free."}} He fidgets with the sleeve of his jacket, trying not to smile again when the soul stealer sighs on the other end. {{”I am well enough to talk, do not worry. I just had a lot of demons to deal with today. More people breaking rules.”}}

He watches as a couple passes, eyes falling to their pockets as their phones sing their hellos to him. He probably looks weird waving at their asses, but their phones chittered happily when he gave them his attention anyways. This was his life these days, flirting with someone's phone in their back pocket. What is his life? Why can't he go back to intense sex with a hot Russian? {{"That sounds like fun."}} He snarks, smugly grinning when that earns a light laugh. {{”Can you do a video chat later today? I prefer to see your face when you give me your smartass remarks.”}} He goes about nudging his foot against a rock lying idly on the ground.

Pushing that rock around, he imagines video calling now and just getting a nice view of a half naked...no Prom...down Prom. Friends don't ogle their friend's hot bod. Even if he’s already had that hot bod all up on his many times. {{"I am sure we can. I will make sure to get my computer set up when I finish changing my locks later. Just text me when you want to hop on."}} There is silence on the other end, and then a random chuckle that sounded as though Vlad had tilted his phone from his face. {{”Promullar sent a text saying that you are broadcasting some lewd thoughts over there.”}} He gasps, pulling his phone away to look at his texts. {{"You ******** traitor!"}} He hisses at the device, which just pretends to whistle innocently. He hears Vlad’s sultry chuckle again, making him ignore the phone’s taunts to put the earpiece back up. {{"Glad you are enjoying my embarrassment here. I think my own phone loves you more than he loves me."}}

He hears rustling on the other end as he now kicks the rock with an annoyed huff. {{”Broken up doesn’t mean we can’t still enjoy the luxuries of two consenting adults.”}} The redhead groans and rubs a hand down his face as he sinks into the seat. {{"Don’t say that when you are over there with all that sexiness and I am ******** all the way over here looking like a pathetic horny weirdo."}} The laugh on the other end is genuine, making him smirk on his side again while dropping his hand from his face. {{"Anyways, you should get some sleep. Text me later?"}} The talk of them hopping off the call seems to remind the older man that he should sleep, as he yawns again. {{”Alright then, Little Bird. We can talk later. If you speak to Hercules before then, tell him I said Hello and I hope he is well. Have fun unpacking, and take care. I love you.”}} The redhead’s face flames as his hand is lifting again to cover his face. Yeah, Vlad must be tired if he is saying such a thing so casually like they say it all the time. {{"Yeah, okay. I will tell him. Maybe he can hop on the call later. And yeah, me too. Love you I mean. Sleep well."}} He hears the tired sound of goodbye, before he is hanging up and groaning. {{"Man I am so ********. I love you?! I can’t stay hung up on him like that. This is so pathetic, even for me."}} All he gets for his troubles is a “Yup!” voice ringing from his phone. {{"You are no help, I hope you know this. Stop sending him texts telling him that I am thinking of him naked!"}}

After he is able to calm down for a minute, the man takes a moment to look around and tucks his phone into his pocket. Along the lenses of his glasses, he watches code come and go. All the tech in the area lighting up and acting like he is the sun and they are the flower leaning towards him. He probably looks out of his mind as he sits there, quietly conversing with anything digital that reaches out to him. The only sound coming from him being mumbles that he makes or the sound of clipped voices responding to his mumbles from his pocket. How much time passes or how long he sits there is irrelevant to him. He gets lost in it the code and the hum around him. Eventually he will snap out of it and go find where Yasu and Han ended up. Eventually.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:52 pm
User Image
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• "Good" He commented as he started to continue to eat the meal that he had received on the way. It was a simple 10 piece wing. Something for a snack while he thought about how his situation would unfold. True love? On the search? So young?? Indeed. He would hear her question and look at her as she drove. A confused look came across his face. "Hmmm? To get a woman? Is this what you believe I am here for? To get a woman? I may get lucky, but I doubt any of them are hardly going to be worth the effort let alone the time of day to even say hello to" He commented in a bored manner as he put his food up and placed it back into the bag. The mall was an interesting place but he was not going to test his luck. Tying the bag up, a chuckle escaped his lips. "Alison if that was the case I just request your time. Much easier and actually worth my time of day. You already serve me"

The engine would roar as Alison sped through a yellow light before making it to the destination. She asked again about his decision. "Awww, you actually showing your true colors? Scared about me hanging out with some random women?" Once the car was shut and he was sure Alison was nearby, he would head out of the car and start making his way towards the facility. He would leave Allison behind. He did not need his assistant. ¨We are in the worst city ever. The low life is unfortunately the standard. Though, it not like I am looking for a significant other. I would not dare try find one in such a hell hole.... But I feel you may be misunderstanding my agenda here.I am simply testing out a hypothesis with a little dangerous game.¨ he thought to himself as he looked around. What trouble was he going to get into?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SCARRE KANKURO

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:01 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: Picture in the spoiler ! that was from a previous day - forgot to edit -rofl-
            tab tab outfit: clicks! - the left sleeve is not tucked in (missing his left arm) and he’s wearing his usual eyepatch over his missing eye as well.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab day: 26th of November, month 14

Aaah~, if life wasn't just enjoyable.

Feeling the warm flutters of springtime; love sprouting like dormant seeds finally able to breach the last snow of winter. Those green little leaves growing into bright flowers and banishing the cold of frozen hearts. This feeling melted away any attempt for depression to creep up and latch onto his spine. Za’saad couldn’t help but smile at himself, hand in his pocket while he skittered along the sidewalk in half a daze as his mind and heart soaked in the remembrance of his sweet love’s smile. He felt like a teenager again, at the verge of discovering a wonderous world outside of his home and feeling drawn to the adventure that awaited him further down the road. Since he and Stefan were back on their good terms again, Za’saad felt no guilt revelling in the memory of the young man’s scent. Oh god, how he wanted to run his fingers through Stefan’s flaming orange hair - so wild and just beckoning for his attention.

It was while being in this daze that Za’saad didn’t notice that his shoelaces were coming undone, his very elegant self stepping on the now loose string and stumbling ahead a couple of feet with a surprised yelp. Though, before he fell flat on his nose, he did manage to regain balance and save himself from complete embarrassment, stepping forward and letting his other leg put a knee to the ground, putting him in an awkward kneeling position while still trying to keep his balance. It was at this time he noticed the man sitting on the bench just in front of him, Za’saad’s hand coming out towards the other in a kind gesture with his palm facing up.

Excuse me for dropping in, Mysir, but I just sincerely wanted to wish you a most wondrous day! Za’saad said with a confident grin, his face beaming proudly despite the happy little accident he had just encountered. Standing up once he had saved at least a little bit of face from almost bloodying his own nose, Z sat down on the bench next to the stranger and leaned over to start tying up his shoe. This, of course, was done one handedly and with a bit of fiddling around.

tiny14xx2
            Promethues Titus

Kitschura_020
            Joules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Walkways of Cerise | Company : Promullar and some guy | Mood : Amused and curious | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Nothing Yet | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{This is Prom and party speaking Russian}}

After a while of just sitting there, he went about sifting through photos that his brother sent him, considering the idea of giving them a call. He always enjoys the phone calls he gets from his little brother and the kid is majorly cute. So much so that it was insulting to child Prom who looked like a damn nerd. "I’m still cute..." The redhead pouts, causing Promullar to show him a photo of himself in a dress winking at the camera on the lenses of his glasses. That immediately makes him feel better as he gives a snort of amusement. "Oh yeah, I am super cute, see? Even you understand Promullar." He gives the phone in his pocket a pat and leans back on the bench to rub at his eyes underneath his glasses. It is at this time that the stranger does his dramatic “almost” fall in front of him. He missed it! But worry not dear Prom, for Promullar immediately lets out a chirp to get his attention before promptly replaying the scene for him. His snort of laughter actually turns into a wheeze as he slaps the bench. "Oh my ******** IP address you didn’t just...PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT hahahahaha!!!!!" There is a bit more wheezing and slapping as the man moves to take his seat.

When he is seated, Prom takes that as his cue to settle down, chuckling as he flicks away a tear. {{"Oh damn, that was too good. Send that s**t to Vlad Promullar. He has to see it."}} Composing himself, he finally turns to the stranger and addresses the guy. Does he feel a pang of sympathy when the man struggles to tie his shoe? A little bit, he is an a*****e but he isn’t heartless. Kind of. If he wasn’t, he probably would have opened his mouth to offer some help instead of what he actually says. "I've never seen anyone try so hard to cover up almost eating pavement. You didn’t break your face open so, A for effort I guess." Cheering sounds start escaping his pocket as Prom claps and gives little cheers himself. But as abruptly as they start, they stop and the redhead leans back against the bench again. "You are lucky that Promullar saw you first and let me know. When someone does spontaneous s**t around me, they get a swift kick in the balls since I have mad karate skills when I flail around in surprise. I would hate to crunch a nut by accident and make it match the rest of ya."

He looks down at the man tying his shoe again, eye twitching a little bit behind his glasses. He’s never had a missing arm before, but his father did break his arm once so he could feel the one arm struggle for the most part. "I am not one to pity a person or anything, and it is probably rude of me to ask, but I lack any manners so I will say whatever the hell I want. Do you need some help so that it doesn’t come undone again? Because I like seeing people wipe out and all, but I am kind of a perfectionist and I can’t stand to see s**t done half-assed. No offense." He wasn’t exactly unscathed either. His jacket was covering the majority of it, but it is kind of hard to cover the jagged knife scar across the front of his throat. Or the areas on his neck that had been burned by rope so often that they scarred over. His body carries stories that he uses as reminders of why he doesn't live to do things that could hurt others anymore.

Whether or not his offer is accepted, the man continues with questions that could probably be offensive to ask someone you just met. "Are you a veteran or something? I think I have only seen fellow mercenaries get injuries like that." Though he is sure there is also a possibility that the man is a survivor of some kind of accident. He could TRY to look it up with his quick search, see if there are any pictures of major accidents that match this guy's face or injuries. He could, but he feels like that he would be regressing if he did that. Him and Vlad agreed that they would try to be better and not fall into old habits. Prom hacking into people's lives and Vladimir stealing them. They wanted to be different, and several years later, they still are still going strong at keeping their promises.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:05 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: clicks! - the left sleeve is not tucked in (missing his left arm) and he’s wearing his usual eyepatch over his missing eye as well.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab day: 26th of November, month 14

Soft echoes of laughter carried down the street while Prom proceeded to ask question after question. The odd sounds from his being was quite curious too, never had a piece of clothing given him an applause before. Za’saad by his part seemed awfully entertained by the encounter rather than upset, his head turning to give the other an amused stare before returning his attention back on the shoelace, tying it up with one hand without too much issue before stuffing it down into the front of his shoe to avoid stepping on the loops instead. I guess you can call me a veteran if you like, Mysir. Z said, smiling while he adjusted his pantsleeve around the sock and top of his sneaker, hiding the fact that he cast a spell. His finger just lightly touched the inside of his ankle, away from Prom’s sight where a few softly glowing runes appeared and his one eye gained a light purplish hue. It all took a second or two before disappearing, and out of nowhere a little tiny piece of pebble was flicked at Prom from behind - nothing hurtful and Za’saad himself didn’t seem to move beyond adjusting his clothing and brushing off his knees.

I do appreciate you not uhm--- busting my nut. Za’saad inquired, smiling at the other. But don’t mistake my lack of limbs for lack of reactions. I’d certainly award an attempt with praise, but as you said, I’m a veteran and I won’t go down easy. Though, in all fairness, I’m not as strong as I once was. Za’saad then turned an almost solemn look up towards the grey skies, a cheerful smile covering up any other emotions.

My arm… reaching over to put his hand over the shoulder where just an empty sleeve hung, Za’saad put on another solemn expression while letting his gaze fall to the ground, not looking at anything in particular. I fell off my boat during a storm - by the time my crew noticed, it was too late. I was adrift for about half a day before being able to drag myself through the water and to land, but I ended up on an archipelago. I wasn’t there long, thankfully, but I still got hurt and an infection ate away at my arm. When I returned to civilization they had to amputate my arm. Z said, sighing a little as he leaned back in his seat and once again glanced up towards the sky again, as if he was reminicensing about the time he told about. As for my eye, it was a little more dramatic but less of a story. I played knights and sword fights with a friend as kids, and things got a little out of hand. However I was able to scare every other kid half to death for a while. My Mother threw a fit whenever I’d pop my eye out. Eyepatches are cooler, so I like wearing them. Smiling and chuckling a little to himself, Za’saad then looked to the other again. What is your story?

tiny14xx2
            Promethues Titus

Kitschura_020
            Joules

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items