Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:12 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Walkways of Cerise | Company : Promullar and some guy | Mood : Amused and curious | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Nothing Yet | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : {{This is Prom and party speaking Russian}}

See, he wanted to listen to the man’s response, but the damn streetlight on the dude’s side was really chattering up a storm. ”Duck?” The redhead lowers down to look between his legs underneath the bench, but there aren't any ducks. So what the hell were they talking about? Shrugging it off, the redhead sits up again, entirely unaware of the rock that flew over his head. ”I didn’t see any ducks, you need your lightbulb changed.” He calls to the light, probably weirding the guy out next to him. Oh well, it isn’t like he can make any different impression after talking about crushing his nuts.

”Hey hey hey, wait a minute. I am not some serial nut puncher here. Don’t say it like I do the s**t as a hobby. It is just a defensive reflex when I get startled. It is very effective.” Would he like it if he got bored enough? ...Probably... "I’ve been slapped by a guy who had no hands, believe me, I don’t underestimate people who are missing essential limbs." At least the guy had tucked away the loops so they wouldn’t come undone as easily.

"I knew a kid that could pop his eyes out. Could even pull organs out of his torso. Some gnarly s**t." Is all he replies after all the monologuing, unable to hold that thought any longer. At least he continues on so that it didn’t seem like he wasn’t listening to any of it. While people thought Prom had a short attention span, it was quite the opposite. He listened very very well. But sometimes he just has too many voices vying for his attention. Like the brick in the man’s pocket. Old girl loves to gossip, it seems. "And that is a pretty crazy way to lose your arm. Must have been painful with the infection eating away so long." He had a gunshot wound that got infected once. Not a fun thing considering that he heals as slow as any human.

When the man looks Prom’s way again, the redhead is looking forward as he digests the information he was fed, sending some of it to Promullar for later reflection. To suffer the infection for so long...surely this guy was in some serious pain. And then losing an eye? Yeah, Prom isn’t even sure he could handle losing his eyes. He kind of needs them for his coding. As if they were burning from the thought of loss, the man rubs at his eyes. When he drops his hands, he gets a little quiet and a thoughtful expression passes over his face for just a moment. "I am just some kid from a farm. Pretty boring life this one." He finally says after offering a small smile, one that didn’t necessarily reach his eyes as he stands and stretches. Trust him on this one, lying about the farm was easier to swallow for people than him being an experiment of his parents with a long track record of self-harm, and a very lonely life where he got good people killed just for being around him. It was certainly easier not to think about the truth for him. "Oh yeah, forgot that I have a name. I am Prometheus Titus by the way. People I know call me b***h, but you can call me Prom." He digs into his pocket before pulling out his phone and holding it up for the guy to see. On the screen was his face with hearts all around him. "And this is Promullar, my cellular friend. A sentient mind in a digital body." The little chibi version of himself waves on the screen as Prom's voice sings out of the speaker. "Well hello there!~" Because it is a recording, the tone is a little off, going towards a sensual and playful route. {{"I told you not to record my pathetic flirting with Vlad."}} The phone just makes a chiming sound as a smug chibi Prom smirks on the screen.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:53 pm
User Image

Calista Hale

Having had quite the peculiar last few days, especially after meeting Jean and her sister's own odd behavior towards the cat, man, person thing, Calista had needed to go outside and just, absorb the sun, enjoy the peace and quiet of the outside. Other than the passing voices or actual nature of course.
Sitting down on a bench, she quietly pulled out a book from her bag and started reading. Her body warmed quickly and she felt the fires within her licking and tickling at the elven appearance she had masked her true self with. It was amazing that even other supernatural creatures were surprised by what she and Andromeda looked like. Some even called them monsters. They were elements personified. Given life and personalities. Breathing and living, and never aging, never dying. Sighing gently, she closed her book, unable to focus on the words before her as she turned her green eyes up and looked at the faces passing by her, content with people watching for now.

Mood: Tired Location: Walkways of Cerise Thoughts: What a weird place Company: Herself Money: 92$ OOC:

Noble Negative J3T

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:55 pm
XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

User Image
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• His time walking ended up with nothing but disappointment. NO one was worth talking to and everything at the establishment seemed to be more of lower class than what Scarre was used to. Still, he should of known that Soliel was not going to be like his previous places he called home. It almost made him wonder was it a mistake to come out there. Annoyed, he would go to sit on a bench right next to the Elve cloaked woman. He would say nothing to her at first. He was not going to disturb her and he did not think she was going to disturb him. Taking out his phone, he quickly licked upon the keys and started thinking to himself. Something felt weird but he could not put his finger on it. Looking at Calista, he would blink for a moment before noticing the Elvish features. Wait, was this why Soliel was forced upon him? To learn new things. ¨Ummmm...are you truly an elf? Or is it make up?¨ Scarre asked curiously. His golden eyes trying to look for any clues on whether she was super natural or just a human faker. If she was supernatural, he would reveal to her he was as well a little with his water manipulation.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SCARRE KANKURO

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:33 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑧тн

םαч ⑩ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑥
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: x o x o
            tab tab outfit: Casual wear with outerwear, eye patch and sneakers.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab day: 28th of November, month 14

Za’saad walked along the street, backpack on his back and the straps clipped in across his chest to avoid them sliding off his shoulders. He raised his hand as he saw the girl waiting up ahead, waving happily as he picked up his pace while approaching. Good morning, Mydame! He said, grinning from ear to ear. You really are a life-saver.

It was a few days ago that Za’saad had been by the flower store, chatting up Coralyn to help him pick out a special gift for a special someone the coming month. Which had turned into quite a list of things he wanted to get. There were a few DIY projects on his mind and it required a few objects such as glue, nice pens, paper and carton in bright colours, and whatever else they’d make up along the way. Hopefully you haven't awaited my arrival for long, I did try to show up first so you wouldn't have to stand around in the cold for my sake - shall we get going?

After digging through his jacket pockets a little awkwardly, he found the note he had managed to poorly write, handing it over to the woman. It contained all his ideas and what he thought he might need for it, but he was sure Coralyn could suggest easier methods and better ways to go about certain projects. Once she took the note, he bowed for her in appreciation. He was hoping they could find everything he needed an the shopping district seemed like the right place to be.

"All is well I trust." Za'saad said, semi-asked as the got walking, wondering if they should grab something to eat or drink first just to catch up.

ll Neo ll
            Coralyn Dubois

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:19 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Excited | I'm speaking to Z'saad | Where am I? Walkways of Cerise | What am I wearing? Adventure time

A quiet once chatter started to grow along the streets, it was almost time for business to flourish and everyone seemed to be making sure their preparations were well to the liking of their customers. It was nice to not be on that side of the business chain for a change, besides, who didn't like a good shopping spree?

A familiar voice drew her attention from the little details around her, a smile drawing upon her lips as she waved back at her company for the day. "Good morning to you too!" she had quickly typed on her phone, upon his arrival and his greeting. It was few days ago at the store, that the gentleman she met at the very spot with Aaron had had approached her to help him pick out a special someone. It was the same time she had realized she was too preoccupied with other worries that she had forgotten about her favorite holiday and the most fun activity of it - Gift giving! So technically, he was the lifesaver. "I'm more than happy to be of some kind of help!" she added to the message before letting her phone swing before her through lanyard her co-worker gave her for clients who couldn't sign. It was easier than fishing her phone out each time to communicate.

Swinging the bag over her shoulders once he was there and she adjusted the straps so they were fit to her liking. Her hair was knotted in a low bun but nice and out of the way, both of them seemed ready for their big haul. Hopefully, it would all go as they hoped. Hearing him apologize she shook her head and pat his shoulder. Hopefully that was enough to tell him she didn't wait for too long, but she'd gesture ahead either ways.

The woman took the note and took a moment to glance through it, she couldn't help but smile through his creativity and the thought he put through for the items. It almost made her feel like she was uncovering a whole new side to this person she barely knew. "They all look great!" she typed and showed him, "I'm sure they will love it." she'd add. "Maybe we can start with the tea and the mug. We might find the chocolate and cookies there too, unless you'd rather make them, we can pick up the ingredients too." she'd add in her following text. Though, if he chose something else, she was fine with that too. Onward!

When he asked if all was well, there was a moment to pause. She didn't want to admit it, yet she hoped she could talk about the situation now to someone who wasn't involved. Then again, maybe this wasn't the best time. "All good! We found cat yesterday, he's so adorable! But he doesn't seem to like Aaron." she had typed. Hopefully all this typing wasn't too slow or too bothersome, she was trying her best to be faster than usual so he didn't feel held back.

Looking back at the list again, she smiled and looked back at him, "I hope you don't mind me borrowing some ideas for Aaron." she typed before she asked, "How are you doing though? Hope all is well with you too.".

Out.Of.Chips. Hope this was worth the wait! whee

Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: Sorry for the wait ! I was thinking it might be easier having them sit down for lunch? not sure how we'd take them through every store ? XD
            tab tab outfit: Casual wear with outerwear, eye patch and sneakers.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab day: 28th of November, month 14

While their communication might be a little difficult, Za’saad wasn’t in a hurry and could - of course - divide this shopping trip into multiple trips, so stopping every time to read wasn’t a big deal to him. It was actually cute how chatty she seemed to be and it only helped Za’saad’s mood in return. Enthusiasm breeds enthusiasm and all that.

He gave her a soft chuckle, following along the best he could. Freshly baked cookies… you do bring forth quite the wisdom. I’m sure Stefan would be a lot more impressed should I have adventured down the home-cooked path, but do I want to risk the possibility of failure? You know what; it’s all or nothing, let’s do it. Za’saad said, pumping his fist into the air, but wincing in pain a moment later and pulling his arm back down to safety.

Adorable, did you manage to make a painting of the cat? Aaron isn’t too lucky though, is he? He asked, matching her smile as he thought back to when he first met Aaron. That man was followed by misfortune sometimes.

Take these ideas all you want, we can pretend that’s your payment for helping me out - but I do intend to at least offer you lunch as well. But I am well, Stefan and I spent some time at the gym yesterday and I feel… quite used. But a little muscular pain isn’t going to stop me from completing this quest of mine. But as for where to go first, I would say the most important gift should take priority, then maybe the mug and other things you suggested?

ll Neo ll
            Coralyn Dubois

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:04 am
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Excited | I'm speaking to Z'saad | Where am I? Walkways of Cerise | What am I wearing? Adventure time

As long as the man showed no visible signs of distress from having to pause and read what she had to say, the woman was happy to keep conversing. It wasn't often that she got to speak to a lot of people, besides Aaron and a select few. Not to mention, helping someone for something so exciting.

Just as easy it could be to overlook some little details, she sometimes forgot the very obvious lack of the extra limb that would be quite helpful with a task like baking. Even though she was aware he had some trick up his sleeve, she couldn't help but stare at his limbless side for a good few seconds before tapped her fist in an "Aha!" moment. Taking barely a minute to type it down, she turned her phone to display, "Have you considered a baking date, not only will it serve the purpose of a present, but would also help you bond with you interest over a flour fight or an extra hand kneading the dough- sorry, I took the opportunity to include that." she chuckled nervously, hoping he wouldn't mind the little jab to his handicap? disability? Besides, the point wasn't to hurt him.

"I did, let me show you some." the woman typed and ended up excitedly opened up her phone gallery to show him some pictures she managed to take of the cat. Now it wasn't exactly a painting as he considered it, but the message went through. "I am guessing the cat doesn't like men or someone who looks like Aaron because he might have been abused by them." she typed after she allowed him to see the pictures (Kitty on Aaron's side of the bed and Kitty plotting to vandalize Aaron's plants), though he could be right. Aaron wasn't exactly a magnet for all good things.

A smile played on her lips at the man's statement, she was intending to turn down the lunch treat simply to not be a bother to the other, though upon hearing his muscle ache, she tapped her chin and decided that could be the best way to go. "We should maybe head Moonbucks and pick up some herb and ginseng tea. Aaron gets that after a day in the field when his body aches too. We can see if there are other places for the important one and compare our options while we wait for the tea there? If you ignore it for too long, it might just get harder to keep going." she suggested, though even if he would deny needing anything for the pain, she would insist and walk him there. It worked like a charm for Aaron, maybe it would work for him too.

Out.Of.Chips. Haha, all cool! I hope this was helpful to make the transition there emotion_c8 Also, I hope you like the pictures of little Jean I thought she'd have from his visit xD

Ashtail Foxclaw

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:00 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑫ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:00 pm
Joules Arasai
Outfit.: gold blazer with black turnic and gold shoes,cane a satchel
Joule's
£ when you enter networking, you interact with many personas.
"€
User Image
User Image

Stepping out for once, the weather had called jo. He was added more thing in his log at home. When he gets too tired,he wash up and put on his face for the day. He had few errands at home early but they were all diplomatic. His father hasn't know he sneak off yet. He came basically in time for his upcoming date.he left his house and transport himself to the shop district.

Ohh.. there's so many stores and lady still around here. He picked up his cane let the fun began. He walk with grace and style. He research this place and keep memory of it."I just need this time to destress. So many people are add to the list of date. I know I don't have enough time not even for mate. O Darragh, u have brought my heart to surface.it try effect "

He lean on a side of the building smell like champagne and caviori. "I have date and I hope it fun. I shall bring all the trixx to the table." He giggles as he know he not the type to just date. No one knows he here yet. He looks up and see young woman giggles at the sight of him.

"Do I fancy you amusement?" He said as his hazel green eyes focus on the whim of their body. They just giggles anymore and he smiles happily. He thought he was going to walk up to him but he let his charm do that instead.

"I am not clown but a true rebel.." he twirl his body around and flash his aura at the girl. His long lock dazzle these women mind as he walk closer to them..they walk back and he stop. " I'm sorry if I scare you, I don't know what go on with me."
His mind still think of the vampire as he became more intense of his feeling . He walk away and runs the opposite direction.

Ashtail_Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:46 pm
User Image

tab tab ooc: sry about delay
            tab tab shape: Human with cat-ears.
            tab tab outfit: black tshirt, blue jeans, and worn sneakers and a thin jacket.
            tab tab posting colour: #CDAA7D
            tab tab cat sound reference: [ x ]
            tab tab day: 30th of November, month 14
            tab tab bank and wallet: 0$

What is 'today'? The same as yester - the same as morrow? or perhaps completely different? Perhaps ‘today’ is just a figment of tomorrow? Maybe he should write a song about it? These were the philosophical questions that filled Jean’s mind but at the same time he was too hungry to really think about it. Did it even matter? Today was just another day to survive and--- oh what the hell is that? Jean passed by a man and two women chatting, the guy dressed in what Jean could only describe as high upper-class kind of posh clothing. It was… a little tacky for his taste with all the floundering of golden wealth. Jean even caught a whiff of the guy, smelling like sweet and expensive alcohol and food items Jean lacked the imagination to conjure in his mind. Imagine having the money to not give a damn and drink at this time of day.

Jean flicked his tongue in annoyance, his ears down flat against his skull while he glared at the man as they passed by and was left in his past. There were easier prospects and targets for thieving - a loose bag, big open jackets, you name it. Jean shivered briefly and nuzzled his face down into the taller neck of Aaron’s jacket, which he nicked a couple of days ago… it barely smelled like him anymore.

While continuing his empty daydream of nothing, Jean heard a sudden commotion behind him, turning around just in time for that posh looking bloke to come charging. There was barely any time to think and Jean was in his way. They collided as Jean made sure to, his arms coming out and flailing around till eventually he grasped around the man as if to ‘save’ himself from falling. But, in truth he was running his hands through the man’s outer pockets in an attempt to swipe something in the commotion.

The ******** you think you are?! He growled, shaking his head so all his piercings rattled, as if the bump had made him disorientated or dizzy Look where you’re going, you don’t own these streets! Jean said, pushing himself off the other as if Joules had been the one who got up close and personal.

Kitschura_020
            Joules

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:15 pm
Joules Arasai
Joule's
"€
User Image
User Image
Joule's took back by what the boy said he reach for boy hand in his outer pocket and pinch one of the boy finger release the grip from the boy. He let him go and smirk at him evilly.
*Little man I don't owe any thing but I can own absolutely everything In the universe include you who try to steql... Every thing in my po cket worth your life ."

He became relax as group of women gave him a massage. He observe the boy with his hazel green eyes. He zoom in to look at the young man cat ears. *Your an half humans neko should you be with a pack or family?*

He intrigued to these certain specimen and maybe there some one responsible for him . He can take him to the authority or parents house. He don't know anyone here with him.

Ashtail_Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:59 pm
User Image

Jean expected some retaliation, but this certainly wasn’t it. He pulled his hand back to his person and clutched it tight, grinding his teeth at the guy in front of him. This guy pushed Jean’s buttons like they were a self-serving table of trouble. Every vein on Jean’s face was about ready to burst from anger and restraint as he listened to the stranger talk at him like Jean was an inferior creature.

The ******** did you just say to me?! Before Jean could even control himself he reached out and grabbed a hold of Joules’ collar in a threatening way, snarling at him. You don’t know who or what I am! You don’t know my worth! I forgot all you rich folk are the same; trash with a designer logo. Do society a favour and go rot in a hole, and get out of my face! Jean raised his voice, shoving at Joules to try and force him a step back.

Kitschura_020
            Joules

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:55 am
Joules Arasai
Joule's
"€
User Image
User Image

Jo eyes narrow as he seen the aggressive demeanor in the boy eyes. He awaits bit to be released and step back to fix his collar. He finds it amused how lower human see the world but not just any rich and too bad that boy will never know. So he straight up his attire and calm down.

"Alright you voice your frustrations but no sense in get to fight.." he picked up his cane and held it tight as his woman group look at him. He won't fight him but he see he trouble. It sort of remind him of his teen days. Rebellious and entitled as ever but took advantage of have a prince life. Maybe he can take him under his care, he could pair him up with some one.as he studied him close.

"You remind me of when I was teen. Same aggression as ever. I always got in to trouble with my beliefs. People won't accept anything new. I'm son of great ally but I do all this because I tired of wars. "

He slowly walk away and talk quietly with his group.

Ashtail_Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:34 pm
User Image

"I'm NOT like you!" Jean growled, his voice filled with the spite he felt towards any sort of upper society and its ways. "Piss off!" He warned kicking dirty after him before turning around to stomp the other way, uncaring to any attention he had drawn. On his way away, he kicked a trashed can with a loud scream, letting out the building anger - only to realise that this was probably considered vandalism. Having no intention of getting caught up in the police, he then ran off, finding an alley where he could transform into a cat.

Kitschura_020
            Joules

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas