Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:33 pm
Joules Arasai
Outfit.: gold blazer with black turnic and gold shoes,cane a satchel
Joule's
£ when you enter networking, you interact with many personas.
"€
User Image
User Image

"You.. don't understand...I M not that type of upper class person.."
He yelled at the boy as the boy left him and he studied look back at him. "It's not the title , it's The personality who I was . I am not saying you are me just say you remind of how I used to act. ".
His eyes turn watery as the woman found him too soft and ledt him. He clasp on the ground and start to cry. Deep thoughts of I'll manner set his head as he became conflict,he punch wall overall break the wall itself. He felt pain from his human side.

"Ouchhh.."

He kiss his hands and glow of spark set closer to him,he. Looks up and he see his sister with blue eyes and blonde hair. Her light healed his head. He began to sit in the spoon with tears.

"I am running again but there's piece of advice I must tell someone who has stubborn mind...."

Ashtail_Foxclaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:04 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 4:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Darragh had some bags in one hand and a piece of paper in the other as he walked the narrow streets of Cerise Walkways. He was wearing jeans with a hole specially made for his tail, sneakers, a long sleeved shirt and a red hoodie under his leather jacket. His gaze was on the note as he advanced to the next shop. As time passed he needed to stock up again, even though he lived alone. In fact he was hardly at home. Most of the time he was outside walking around, or he was hanging out with Adramalegh or visiting Neon Lights. As he read his list over he checked off all he had bought in his mind. So far he had bought some new utensils for the kitchen and for once had picked up a few small knick knacks for his house. He also got a new set of towels, shampoo and some other daily necessities.

This left him with just a few things he had to buy and they were all ingredients for his cooking. Despite not really needing to eat actual food to sustain himself, he did enjoy the flavors so he still ate like a human would. And oftentimes it meant he would spend hours in the kitchen just trying to get the meal perfect. The feline smiled a bit at the realization he was almost done. Shopping was not his favorite activity. As he read the last part of the note though, his ears suddenly twitched and he looked up from his note. He could hear footsteps coming his way just ahead. For some reason he had thought these narrow sidewalks weren’t used much. It seemed he had been wrong.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Walkways of Cerise] xxx

[With : Unknown] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: - xxx

Quotes: xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ⑥тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ③① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2022 6:08 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

It was another fine day in the new city he called home. Oleandor looked below him as he flew over the streets for a moment. His wings were beating regularly as he tirelessly worked to keep himself afloat. His energy wasn’t boundless though he knew that, so once he was flying over the shopping district, he tucked his wings, dove down fast before flapping them once to halt his momentum and softly landing on the streets. He smiled and dismissed his wings in seconds before he looked around him. Perhaps he came here a bit early. After all his friend was going to show him the shopping district one of these days, but he was here already and might as well check out the shops along the walkways. He wandered along them and noticed the cafe easily. The scent just floated towards you after all. The bunny paused for a moment at the bookshop and looked inside through the window to see some of the stock they had. It looked interesting.

The one shop that held his attention most though, was the pet shop. He walked in to look around but he would have to come back later if he wanted to see more of it. There was still so much to discover here in Cerise! And he still hadn’t had the chance to check out Mykronos Island. Oleandor stepped back out of the pet shop and smiled before he stretched. The young man stepped forward a bit so as to not hit the wall then stretched his arms out fast from the middle to the outside. As he did, his wings reappeared and within moments he was back in the sky. "Perhaps it is a good time to head out to the island now." he muttered to himself and smiled before he flapped his wings and started flying through Cerise to make his way to the beach to cross the ocean.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Address : 1115 Etoile]xxx[Profile: ID Card]

User Image

[With : Alone] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Oleandor Speaking"
    Voice Claim: Voice Claim: Jason Charles Miller

Dragon Ouragan

-

-

'THOUGHTS'

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 1:41 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

"Try to knock some sense / Down in my bones / And even though they don't show / The scars aren't so old / And when they go / They let you know

You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / You can't put your arms around a memory / Don't try, don't try"

☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
Hands you a Business Card Voice Recognition I'm S-single My Pad: 1424 Doux District My Role: Medical Examiner
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Was there any greater adrenaline rush than racing down a hill at breakneck speed on a thin board on wheels? Nope, didn’t think so. He kept towards the sidewalk, but he was skating down the street. Sidewalk would have been safer for him perhaps, but trying to dodge all of those pedestrians would have seriously impaired his speed. Typically this kind of stuff was done on a longboard, but he didn’t exactly have one of those and it wasn’t like he was cruising down a mountain. Crouched low on his board, the wind whipped his face despite it being a breezeless day. Had he worn a helmet would he have been more aerodynamic? Oh well, he was going fast enough. He was three-quarters of the way down when he could feel something going wrong. The board wasn’t staying its course like it was supposed to. Before he could figure out what might be going on, a front wheel fell off. The board began to grind to a halt but not before pitching him off at a whopping thirty-three kilometers an hour straight into the middle of the road. For now there wasn’t any traffic in his immediate vicinity, but cars were coming and he wasn’t responding too quick.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Stiffs: No one Mood Meter: Depressed █▇▇▇▇▇▇█▇▇▇▇▇█ Manic Wearing: Out Of Corpses wahmbulance
☆═━┈ xxxx ┈━═☆
"Take the blade away from me / I am a freak, I am afraid that / All the blood escaping me won't end the pain / And I'll be haunting all the lives that cared for me / I died to be the white ghost / Of the man that I was meant to be"

Dragon Ouragan

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:51 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 7:56 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

[ I went ahead and moved the post in the walkways for now lol ]

It took a moment to realize, but Seri picked up that something was... off about Jean. He had chances to take off and run, maybe even transform into his human form to bully her about laughing at him... but he wasn't doing that. Did they give me the wrong cat? As the feline climbed his way onto her shoulder to melt, the siren sat on the ground in the middle of the alleyway to inspect this kitty further. Unhooking his claws from her clothes, she cradled him in her arms, like one would with a baby, and gave him a closer look. It definitely looked like Jean's cat form. He was even wearing the gift she gave him, so this was for sure her friend.

"What's up with you? Did you eat something funny?" Her worry was starting to grow more the longer he stayed quiet. Holding him up again, she started pouting while swaying him side to side. "C'mon! Talk, Jean... I don't like this..."

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════
MOOD: Curious \ Worriedxxx COMPANY: Kittyxxx OUTFIT: xxx OOC: xxx

Ashtail Foxclaw

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:19 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑬тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑨③
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:19 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

As the evening red descended upon the horizon, Drizyrr took his leave from work. Someone else would lock up eventually, such a task was above his pay grade apparently. However it mattered little to him, this job was just a means by which he could support his family, he cared no more nor any less for it. He walked at a medium pace, neither strolling nor speed walking, yet for him it was a touch slow. Stifling a yawn, he slid his shades on, thankful he was not heading directly into the setting sun. ”Perhaps I should pick up something for Ceres on my way home? I hate leaving her at home, but we need my paycheck and at least she has the plants to protect her. Though would the plants have a way to contact me if anything happened? I suppose if they called me on the telephone and all I could hear was silence or leaves shaking that would be enough of a sign. Guess I need to talk with them about that.” Never would he have thought that someday he would have to make arrangements with plants about how to get in contact with him, but then again never would he have imagined he’d fall in love with a dryad. ”Might get dinner on the way back as well. It isn’t the most cost efficient option, but I’m worn out and don’t think I have the energy to cook once I get home.” The phantom arm pains had been getting worse of late and it was keeping him up at night, but there was nothing anyone could do about it as far as he was aware and he wasn’t about to worry Ceres over such a trivial matter.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: No one My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Tired Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Sorry if it isn’t much. I suck at openers.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:35 am
User Image
User Image

It was a calm day at Soleil. After an uneventful day he had decided to venture out to get at least some fresh air this day. Lately he hadn’t been very active in the city. Perhaps it was the winter days, which would now slowly leave as spring came closer once more. On the other hand, he didn’t have many friends here he could just visit. Pellumb was one friend, but the highelf didn’t want to interrupt them if they were busy. He would still send them messages of course. Rhun sighed a bit and shivered slightly. It was still cold, especially compared to Saela where he came from. He wrapped his arms around himself over his winter jacket and walked on. He knew roughly where he was, having gotten accustomed to the city by now, but it was definitely harder to track without energies of passerby to rely on for a more detailed overview.

Rhun looked around the street, at the faint auras of the foliage nearby hoping he would sense someone wandering like he was. At least in his direct environment. After a short sensing around he noticed movement in energy from one side and he turned his attention in the general direction. Sure enough there was someone walking on the same side as he was. The highelf stopped and stared at the figure ahead. Their aura felt very different from the ones that generally dwelled in Soleil. A signature that would remind Rhun of underground tunnels, or underground work? But an aura mixed with resonance of caves.

The young man felt guarded at that moment, because they reminded him of the drow back home as they were too tall to be any of the other humanoid cave dwellers. But even there they were divided in two groups.The evil ones that only cared about their own society and the group that left them that had changed their ways to leave the caves at daytime that preferred co-operation and peace. The second group largely had Rhun’s preference but this one missed the trace of forest he would usually notice from the friendly kind. For a moment the highelf wasn’t sure what to do and his mind was racing about possibilities. They didn’t attack yet, but had they seen him? What group would they be, were they a scout?

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[With : Drizzyr] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:42 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

A flicker of movement up ahead arrested his attention. It was difficult to make out with the blazing sunset burning his eyes even through the shades, but squinting he could tell it was an elf of some kind, probably high. The figure was motionless now, no doubt having spotted him already. ”He’s being cautious, must be from my realm which means he probably wants me dead. They are known for magic. If I have to fight, I must either silence him or disable his hands, eliminates verbal or somatic components.” All of this flashed through his mind in an instant. His hand slithered over to the sewed up sleeve of his shirt where he had started keeping a spare miniature dagger. He had heard them called “switchblades” here, but no matter what they were called they were small and very convenient. Making sure the elf remained in his periphery, he scanned the area for others as well as escape routes just in case. Feeling as prepared as he would ever be, he took a determined step towards his opponent, a slight swagger to his step to show no fear. ”Do we have a problem here? I have no interest in standing here all day, either let me pass or get your business over with quickly.” he asked in elven, albeit the drow dialect. If only he could switch places with the upstart, then perhaps he could get a clear look at them without the blasted sun in his eyes.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Only a potential enemy My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: High Alert Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: Sorry it is so short.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers