Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun cautiously stared at the drow, or what he guessed was a drow, uncertain what to do. They hadn’t attacked yet, so perhaps he was lucky and they were the good kind. But if they would suddenly attack, Rhun knew he wouldn’t stand a chance. Due to his injury he never got the chance to start the Mage’s Academy. It was times like these that the young man wished he wasn’t blind. He noticed their aura shift and moved back a little but stopped when they spoke. One thing was for sure now, they were drow but the words were unexpected. Daring to hope he was lucky, but still cautious, Rhun replied in the same language, with a dialect that would be reminiscent of a certain Moonelf. "I have no problem, nor do I stand in your way or mean to stop you. But what of you? Are you here for peaceful reasons or to cause trouble?" he asked, more curious than anything else.

If they weren’t out for trouble, Rhun would definitely not cause any. But he was smart enough to not give away anything about his impairment to someone he wasn’t sure that could be trusted. All he cared about right now was to get home safely and not end up dead on the streets. All his hopes were on this being a different drow than the evil clans of Lolth. Rhun stepped aside a bit to put action to his word so the man could pass if he wished.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Cerise] xxx

[With : A dark stranger] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:17 pm
[quot="Rhun Tolihzeh"]

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Driz kept his eyes steady on the silhouette of the elf, but his ears began to twitch ever so slightly when the man started to speak. ”That accent, I have only ever heard one other speak in such a manner.” For a moment he would ignore the words. ”You are from Saela, yes? In that case my intentions towards you are peaceful enough.” To illustrate his point, he dropped his switchblade back into its hiding place and straightened up. ”Tell me, I had been led to believe that the drow of Saela were a peaceful people, and yet you regard me with trepidation. Was my information flawed?” Though he knew Ay would not have lied to him on purpose, the boy did possess a certain naivety which suggested he was not particularly familiar with the world. Perhaps it was only a small subsect of drow over there that were friendly with surface dwellers. In a gesture of either trust or overconfidence he crossed his arm over his chest, a sign of non-hostility amongst his people, and approached the high elf. He stopped when he was approximately two long strides away: enough space he could escape or attack at a moment’s notice, but close enough it did not feel like they had to shout to be heard. ”I have no way of reaching your homeland, nor do I intend to report any findings to others of my kind, so feel free to speak freely.” To a point, of course. If he were to say anything that sounded threatening he might lose a tongue, but he’d obliterate that bridge when he got to it.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: a high elf My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Cautious Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun felt rather trapped right now. He knew he had no way to turn. So when he heard the next words of the dark elf before him he was surprised, surprised but somewhat relieved. But he didn’t settle fully until he heard the sound of metal and the follow up words. After they spoke of the drow of Saela, Rhun sighed in relief, one hand on his chest and visibly relaxed a bit, albeit that he was still somewhat confused. "For a moment I thought I was done for. You are correct. I lived in Saela for many years before I moved here." he admitted, curious if this drow had family there or something.

The highelf watched as the man came closer, but the fact he did so in such a calm fashion made it that Rhun allowed himself to wait. Where would he run to anyway? He would be likely to fall. Rhun nodded when they said he could speak freely. "You don’t know? Then how did you recognize me as a Saelan?" he asked curiously before he shook his head and thought about it. "It is true that the drow that are welcome in Saela are the peaceful kind. But not all of them. There are still plenty of them that still seem to prefer the caverns. Come to think of it, if you didn’t know then how do you know about Saela? Your energy doesn’t feel like either of the drow from our island." he allowed himself some questions, hoping he wouldn’t end up annoying the drow after all.

Cryptic perhaps. But he still didn’t feel entirely confident to mention his blindness. With the dark elf closer, Rhun could sense the distortion in the man’s aura. Like something was missing, but he couldn’t entirely tell what. At least they looked a lot less threatening this way, though of course the elf knew better than to underestimate a drow. Kind or not, they were all formidable warriors. Only a fool would think they could defeat one alone. Rhun was no fool, blind or otherwise. And he made sure not to make any movements that could be interpreted as threatening. Though this close perhaps the man could already tell this highelf was no threat even if it came to a fight.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Cerise] xxx

[With : Unfamiliar Drow] xxx

[Thinking : How curious…] xxx

"Rhun Speaking"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:24 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

He smiled to himself as he watched the elf visibly relax. So he had the power to intimidate people who knew him not? Perfect. Though perhaps the terror was induced purely through rumors of drow nature. ”It matters not. I intimidated a complete stranger, that is good enough for me.” Making friends was all well and good, but fear worked better to keep people from messing with him or his family. The whole time he approached he eyed the pale elf, looking for any clues as to who he was dealing with, specifically were they more magic or martial or both, and how competent were they potentially. He wouldn’t say it outright, but getting closer was a precaution on his part: true more spells became available, but if the mage attempted anything Driz wouldn’t have far to go to interrupt the somatic or verbal components. ”I know a man who once called that land home. Your dialect was sufficiently similar to his to warrant a guess.” No way in the nine realms of Hell would he say who he knew or where they happened to be at the moment. Ayluin had made no contact with his homeland as far as Driz knew, and so it was quite likely the boy was evading someone or something from there. He wasn’t about to blunder into giving away a friend like that. ”Hmm, he had lead me to believe they were all peaceful. It seems no matter one’s homeland, a drow will always be a drow.” Did that potentially cast him in a negative light? Yes it did, but he wasn’t ready to give up his dangerous image just yet.

Things were going great until the elf mentioned that his “energy” was different from that of the Saelan drow. ”What manner of spell have you cast, wizard?” Once more his body instinctively coiled in on itself, ready to lash out if the provocation arose. ”What energy are you seeing? Drop your enchantment at once or else I will have no choice but to assume you are an enemy.” Yet again he wished he were better versed in magic, but alas it had always been his weakest skill. He cleared his mind of all other thoughts lest this energy reading spell have a “detect thoughts” component. Hopefully it didn’t have scrying included.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: A potential threat My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Cautious Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: This is why he can’t have nice things.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun was still not feeling at ease with this situation. Granted the man seemed less tense, with how they explained about Saela, but he knew better than to just assume. "Another man from the elven city is here you say?" he asked, unable to hide his surprise. From what he heard people didn’t really leave the island in general, what with how treacherous the sea around it was, so who could this be? He had spoken the rest before realizing it could have any serious issue. But he was soon made clear how stupid his words must have sound to the drow when they suddenly reacted. The young man couldn’t help but step back a little at the sudden hostility. A mistake it seemed as he slipped and fell back into the street as he stepped next to the sidewalk. Though flinching a little at the fall, Rhun ignored it, he had bigger problems to deal with.

"Please Sir. It’s n…not a spell." he called out, now seriously concerned for how this situation was turning out. "I..I can’t stop it, it’s something that is constantly with me." he said and bit his lip. Hiding his disability he’d be damned, telling the man he’d be damned. What situation had he gotten himself into, of all times to be walking around alone and what sort of a man from Saela would be running around with this brute? Rhun sighed and looked down. "I’ve had it since I was a child and it has helped me move around the world, since I can’t rely on other senses. I don’t even know any magic." he explained. A little cryptic maybe, but hopefully enough. He could not turn it off to avoid the man’s thorn and was seriously wondering how to get out of this situation alive.

User Image

[Where : The streets] xxx

[With : A drow] xxx

"Rhun Speaking"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:28 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

By this point the elf could have cast a great many spells, yet he had not done so as far as Driz could tell. The youth hadn’t even prevented himself from landing on his a** in the street and even now was begging for mercy without so much as a shield or protection spell. Either he was an incredible actor or he was telling the truth. Driz’s instincts were telling him the latter. ”I’ve never heard of a high elf that could not use magic as easily as he could breathe, but perhaps the Saelan ones are different.” Though still watchful, he sighed and let the tension flow from his body. ”Still, I believe you.” Once more he went to cross his arm over his chest, but then thought better of it. While it meant peace where he was from, what if it meant something entirely different in Saela? He stepped nearer, showed he had no weapon in his hand or up his sleeve before offering the man a hand up. ”You must forgive me. Where I am from our kinds do not get along at all, and I have had enough attempts on my life that everyone is considered a threat until proven otherwise.” Also he was engaged and had a kid on the way, which made his protective instincts run wild, but that sort of information was to be given out to friends only. If the young elf accepted his offer, he would pull him up gently yet with little effort. And if the offer was declined? Well, he couldn’t really blame the man and would not take offense at the slight. ”I am Drizyrr Zaulyl,” he said with a bow and a flourish. He paused a moment to let the other reply however he wished before continuing on. ”Unfortunately, I should be going, but perhaps if we meet again it shall be on better terms.”

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: a high elf My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Cautious - Cordial Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres: It worked out in the end.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Feeling rather helpless in this situation, unable to do much else but hope the man would believe him, Rhun could only wait until the drow would move on. He would have corrected them on drow always being evil drow, if he hadn’t been so afraid his last moment had come. He nodded a bit when they suddenly changed tactics and replied about other high elves, but the elves where he came from were warriors, only the moon elves were really proficient with magic, though wood elves had their own version. He calmed slightly when the male said he believed him but flinched when they came closer, not being able to see if they were unarmed. Metal didn’t really resonate with the energy he could read. After a moment or two though, he was still breathing and he was still in one piece for as far as he could tell.

In fact they sounded different now, more approachable in a sense. Putting the pieces together, Rhun understood what they were doing now. With a light hesitation he lifted his hand and moved it into the direction of where the energy came from. He managed on the second try and almost right away he could feel the drow help him up quickly but not rough. With a sigh of relief he dared to hope the threat was gone now. After all, the stranger could have killed him when he reached to accept the offer to be helped up. Rhun shook his head. "I’m no threat even if I wanted to be. I was never able to join the warrior training in Saela and high elves where I am from can only use magic with aid from the moon elves. Well…they could anyway." The high elf couldn’t help but remember what had happened to the moon elf tribe. It had been news all over the island, just not who was responsible.

He finally allowed himself to fully relax when the drow introduced himself, full name and all. They were too cautious a race to do that to people they didn’t feel friendly towards. Slightly surprised by the movement he detected in the aura around Drizz, he had never seen a drow bow, not even the friendly ones, he returned a bow of his own, customary to his people, which really was a basic one. "Well met in the end, Drizyrr Zaulyl" he did his best to get his pronunciation right there. "My name is Rhun Eldarin. Once a citizen of Saela, now of Soleil." The high elf even smiled a bit at Drizyrr when the man excused himself. "Safe paths and may we meet again." The high elf watched a bit as they walked off before trying to remember where he had left off before he walked home, having enough adventure for one day now. Once he walked into his home he closed the door and leaned against it for a moment. That could have gone horribly wrong if Drizyrr had turned out to be the bad kind of drow. His night wouldn't be as peaceful as previous nights. But it had ended well.

User Image

[Where : Walkways of Cerise => Home] xxx

[With : Drizyrr => Alone] xxx

"Rhun Speaking"

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:44 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Cerise Walkway | Company : Vlad and Z | Mood : Uncomfortable but playful | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : Vlad -
                                        User Image

"I'm telling you, she was my child in another life." He gets a grimace after sticking out his tongue before the man is promptly flicking his forehead. He rubs his head and blows raspberries at him, but they seem to be more assumed than annoyed with one another. "If you insist on teaching her how to misbehave, then I shall put her into your care and see how you like it." They don't have a destination in mind, instead choosing to wander around the city and see what looks like fun. Who is traveling with the redhead you ask? Well his best friend of course! From what Prom has gathered of the situation, Hercules spilled the beans that Prom had been under stress lately after a close call with frying his other best friend, Promullar. For anyone not already aware, that is his artificial intelligence clone. Having a computer like mind, Prom can send his memories to it like a flashdrive holding his data. Problem is that once those memories are gone, he can't get them back. So nearly frying his other half with all important information directly from his brain is very, very serious. Because it will wipe half of his memory clean and he can never record it. There is a reason that Promullar is defended against hacking.

But anyways, Vladimir. After Hercules opened his gobber and prattled on about Prom's bad times to his ex, the man made plans to secretly surprise the man with an unnecessary, but still welcomes, visit. Sadly, the child Vladimir is helping raise that they are speaking if, is not present this time. He would have liked a buffer between him and Vlad to avoid getting into conversations he doesn't want to have about his mental health and how Prom should consider therapy. He's good on that front. He doesn't want a random picking his brain and sending him to the nearest ward when they realize just how ******** he is. "She is clearly of higher intelligence to know that I am the best role model for her." It is laced with sarcasm, and only prompts the look which tells Prom Vlad is about to start that conversation he doesn't want to bother with.

Luckily for him, the scapegoat appears and he locks onto the target. "Oooh, that's the guy my brother's cat assaulted!" Vlad concedes for now, but he knows that it isn't over. He'll probably start that conversation one way or another. "The lost looking fellow? I can see why he might be an easy target." Prom hums in agreement before grabbing the lapel of Vlad's fancy smancy suit and starts to drag him along despite all protests he might have. "Hello neighbor!"

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: sneakers, jeans. sweatshirt, jacket, also eyepatch as forever.
            tab tab posting colour: "#D19FE8"

Having another day of just pondering and walking, Za'saad had spent a while attempting to do what people of this world did; window shopping. He hadn't quite understood the purpose of this, but he found himself enjoying the action nonetheless. As it was, he was standing in front of the bookstore, watching the sea of hidden pages waiting to be explored as two figures approached from his left. Having the one good eye on that side, he turned his gaze from the window to the red-hair that stood out against the grayed backdrop, sending a smile off towards the acquaintance. "Dear greetings to you as well, Mysir Prometheus. I do hope the days has been treating you with exceptional joy since our last meeting. I see you have been accompanied by another dashing individual."

Turning his one-eyed gaze to Vlad, Za'saad did briefly give him a once-over before putting a hand to his own heart and bowed before the stranger. "It is my utmost pleasure to be graced with your presence on this profoundly beautiful day, Mysir." After saying that, he rose his head again, gleaming at the two with a bit of a flirtatious smirk. "I am Za'saad Zabirith, delighted to be of service to the both of you. Say, who may this elegant man be?"

tiny14xx2

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Cerise Walkway | Company : Vlad and Z | Mood : Pleased | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : Vlad -
                                        User Image

"Don't you dare.~" He saw the look Vladimir had given him before his mouth opened. He knows exactly what he was about to say, and him shutting his mouth with a chuckle only confirms it. He's always remarked that Prom has a type. First with Hwan and his white hair, which rude, they are just friends. And then with Seiji with his soft pink hair for a short stint of a crush because the man is a brilliant doctor and can keep up with Prom's sass so well. Of course, you have Vladimir with his white hair, dashing looks and intelligence. Point is, it is clear that Prom's attraction to people follows a type and Vladimir just caught that."I was only going to make an observation." The sugary sweet voice he gives Prom and the softened expression ends the moment he turns to look back at the neighbor. Smoothing his wrinkled lapel from Prom pulling it, he addresses the man with less grandeur.

"A pleasure, Sir Zabirith. I am Vladimir Claudine, Prometheus' lover." Prom snorts before elbow checking the man and getting a glare from him. "You forgot the big EX part in that sentence bud. You're going to make Lili question you again if you keep posturing around me." Prom turns his attention to Z again with a grin. "Back to introductions, I met Z when I first got here on a random bench, I was kind of a douche but he was able to keep up. For Vlad, he's head of security for a safe haven set up for lust demons back home. We met way back when on an old job so we have history. He tends to try and intimidate any potential friends because he doesn't like sharing. He is practically married to someone else, so ignore any lover comments he might make, he's a liar." Like his tendency to want to cage Prom like the past hasn't fully gone away despite the happy life he lives now without him. "It doesn't hurt to be cautious. People just can't be trusted, and you tend to lure in some questionable people sometimes. Even still, it is nice to meet the man Hercules sicked his cat on. He's not very good at meeting suitors these days." Because the man is convinced that Herc is trying to whoo Andromeda at the beach right now, even despite his insistence that he wasn't. Prom isn't convinced on that front either.

Clapping his hands together, he grins. "Great, weird introductions are over and we can move on! What has you out and about today, Z?" He doesn't ask to call him by a nickname, because he never tends to ask permission for a lot of things, but he is sure that if the man really minds, he will state as such.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:44 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: sneakers, jeans. sweatshirt, jacket, also eyepatch as forever.
            tab tab posting colour: "#D19FE8"

"Charming indeed." Za'saad noted as he watched the two half-bully and tease each other, enjoying the sight quite a lot as Prometheus tried to somewhat-successfully avoid total embarrassment. "Ah, I see." was another soft commentary as Prom explained Vlad's connection to him. With his gaze shifting from one to the other, he simply nodded along for a bit, lowering his arm and place it confidently on his hip. "Indeed strangers can be untrustworthy. As you could say so about me, I could say so about you; though I have no intention of doing any harm to this gorgeous world or its beautiful inhabitants. However, I can only offer words and time as proof of this promise."

Prometheus looked like he was the only one out of place at the moment. His discomfort of the situation clear as his fairy personality was caught between two blocks of ice --- apparently.

"Ah, well. As my usual wandered till my eye caught something delightful to gaze upon, and I happened to come across this unbelievable display. So openly this world shares its knowledge with peasants and kings alike, and I was having a moment of fluttering heartbeats." Making a motion towards the bookstore's window display, he eventually reached out and gently grabbed Prometheus' hand, drawing it up to his lips without letting his gaze stray from the redhead. "The view of you just made my day better." placing a tender kiss to the man's knuckles, Za'saad released his hand again with a wink - though with only one eye that might also just be considered a blink. What a strange conundrum. "Perhaps the two of you would join me for a cup of herbal tea. There's so many flavours I've yet to try and I feel that company might just increase the enjoyment. Then perhaps I can get to know this ex-lover of yours better." Again Za'saad's voice was calm and confident, his gaze shifting from one to the other whenever appropriate, before eventually turning towards the streets to spot somewhere for them to enjoy a bit of story time.

tiny14xx2

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:37 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Cerise Walkway | Company : Vlad and Z | Mood : Embarrassed | Residence : 1301 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : Vlad -
                                        User Image

"Oh we are certainly both untrustworthy individuals considering our backgrounds, but we are typically referred to as "reformed" these days." Prom opens his mouth to counter that, but then stops as he tilts his head a little to think about it before pursing his lips and nodding in agreement. He does still technically make machines out of materials he got with money he earned from killing people for a living. His mercenary job wasn't always a legal one either and most of his money is either blood money, or money he extorted somehow. Though he may not do it now, as he's retired...he still kind of illegally looks at people's records without their permission and always hacks into the cameras in every building. "Seems like a fair assessment..."

"Ah, I surmised that you looked a little lost before." While Vlad only gives the bookstore a glance when he gets the idea, Prom goes about staring at the window while looking through their database of books to see what they might have. He will blame that short stint of being spaced out for the reason he actually flushes and twitches in surprise when his hand is taken and kissed. Though it might be considered as a blink, he wonders if the man winked just based on the timing of it with the kiss. "Tea could be good..." Its a very docile reaction from Prom, but he is also still kind of stuck in their databases at the moment, and that can tend to make him a little daydreamy.

It takes Z pulling away and Vlad snapping his fingers in front of his face to get him out of the daze where he is back to blinking and rubbing his face in embarrassment. "Tea could be good?!"The man half whispers, half hisses to him when he shifts closer to help Prom stay focused and not reconnect to the nearest device to get lost in code again. "What happened to the Prometheus who easily managed to thaw out my ice and charm me into a moron who only could think with the wrong head?" The man looks decently chastised as he rubs his neck. Maybe it is because it is Vlad is the one lecturing him that he feels his face actually warm a little? An embarrassed Prom is a pretty rare thing, so Vlad makes sure to soak in the sight while he can for future blackmail. "Shut up. I am not exactly a Casanova with the seduction skills of a well seasoned prostitute alright? He just surprised me when I was busy checking that bookstore's database. It's just tea, it isn't like it is a date. Calm down."

Rolling his eyes, he walks away from Vlad and closer to Z so he can softly nudge him and point in a direction. "Herc and I went to a café up ahead before. We can get tea there and relax if you want to. And its just a recommendation, but I would get some regular water with your tea if you have been walking around a lot. Caffeine can be dehydrating." Considering that most teas have caffeine in them unless you specifically look for decaf. It is a dumb suggestion in his head, but his brain to mouth filter doesn't work half the time, and he's gotten so used to basically making sure Herc takes care of himself that he has been doing that to everyone lately. Just earlier he was telling Vlad he shouldn't work so hard because he's trying to set an example for Cyra and shouldn't teach her that being a workaholic is okay. "I just mommed you, and I will refrain from doing that again because it is not in my code and I don't know why I did it. Lets just go." "In his code", like he is an actual machine who has to be given a command to do something as basic as feeling and caring. Sometimes it is easier to pretend that is what he is than to actually feel. He tries not to be took awkward as he starts walking in the direction of that café regardless of whether or not either man is following him. If he goes alone, he can die of mortification on his own and not in the company of two hot men who are totally not his type. He will also just blame his moment of stupidity on that as well.

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:29 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ⑧тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑥
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③① םαчs )