Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:57 pm
User Image
User Image

My strength may not come from my arm...

Taylor walked outside of the store his feelings still in a rush as he held the bag that held his new costume close to him. Walking down the road towards his bike he didn't know what would happen next, that was until he saw the body of Yoon-Mi laying on the ground, in a state that would suggest she had fallen instantly her colors dim and all the moving pieces stopped. Immediately the bag fell from his arms as he kicked his way over to her body, his instant increase in strength propelling himself forward extremely quickly as he slid to a stop next to her. Without hesitating he reached up to his left shoulder and tore the fake skin off, the sound would have been sickening to anyone who heard it nearby, before he removed her headphones and grabbed a plug from his shoulder, plugging her into his arm. "Not again..I'm not going to loose you again!" Taylor said outloud as he watched trying to see if her pixels would light back up, the small shapes begin to move, if only he hadn't waited to calm down in the store he could have prevented this. He was not going to lose her now after just telling her how he felt, and getting a positive response in return. There was nothing that would stop him, even using to much of his own bodies power to jump start her, even if it put him in cardiac arrest.

...because it more than likely comes from the person in it.

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:16 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ▌│O█│^║▌~║│^│█ O ▌█ ) ▌█ ˇ▂ˇ ▌ ║ˇ︿ˇ▌│ˇ﹏ˇ█│║
ĆŕÉ éҎëŇ ÒЙ ўʘ
( ▌│O█│^║▌~║│^│█ O ▌█ ) ▌█ ˇ▂ˇ ▌ ║ˇ︿ˇ▌│ˇ﹏ˇ█│║

ʄΣΣɬɛ; Heated/Energized
δѺȋѝɞ; Pranking/Laughing
̧B̧a̧ţţȩŗy̧ ̧Ļi̧f̧ȩ; 58^%
̧Şçȩņȩŗy̧ ̧; Outside of the Store
̧Ço̧m̧p̧a̧ņi̧o̧ņ; Taylor
̧̧O̧p̧ȩņ ̧O̧p̧ţş ̧Ço̧m̧p̧u̧ţȩŗ;
Sashiki Hane

ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı. For a moment the heat was getting to her. She felt like her system would actually shut down if she stayed out too long, but right on time was Taylor, rushing over with his super speed. Yoon-Mi felt weak. Too weak, in fact, to stand and point at Taylor, laugh, and slap his shoulder. The pixie didn't have to wonder why she was so weak, she checked her battery. With the blazing heat and her battery at half, Yoon-Mi just rested a little longer until she felt the headphones being moved, and the cable to the charger being plugged in. She accepted the function and began charging, her energetic self coming back as she slowly booted on, then pounced onto Taylor, her voice giggly as she whined,Aaaaaaaaw TayTay you saved me! Kehehehe. Though I didn't need saving in the first place! ιllιlı.ıllıιllιlı.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

My strength may not come from my arm...

Taylor smiled when he saw the electronics start to boot up, her battery obviously charging as he breathed a huge sigh of relief, happy that he made it in time. The last thing he wanted was to loose her again, and he would do anything to prevent that. When she jumped up and hugged him he smiled hugging her back gently, that was before she said she was just playing around. Once those words came out of her mouth, his arms tensed and released from around her. Standing up his head lowered somewhat so his bangs hid his eyes as he walked towards his bag, Yoon-Mi in tow as she couldn't get very far from him being plugged in. Retrieving his bag he looked up, his eyes obviously in a state of pained annoyance as he headed back to the bike. "We're going home...I have to fix my arm." Taylor said as he went to his bike and grabbed his helmet sticking it on his head, happy that the visor colored over his features so she couldn't see his now red face as he started the bike and turned on the light. Last he looked at his phone it was close to midnight, he had spent a good portion of the day here in the shopping center, and at first it was productive, the mutual confessions of both, and the costume that scared her at first, but now he had to fix his arm and that was always annoying, the mixture was hard to get exactly right, and pigments were the hardest to match in that they were always changing so he couldn't just make spare sleeves to keep at home and work.

...because it more than likely comes from the person in it.

Kumiko Fujiwa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:06 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④
( ②④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:05 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $1045 ║ Out & About+Umbrella

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander spun the ring on his finger mindlessly as he walked aimlessly through the streets of Cerise. Inhaling deep through his nose, he exhaled the same way, deep in thought. It had been days, if not weeks of Kaito not being home. Not only was Lysander lonely, but his needs hadn't been met in a while. Plus, he was dealing with the drama left behind by his sister. That blonde moron! And that brunette! "Tch..." he scoffed with a click of his tongue. How utterly annoying. Why was he the one saddled with all this crap? He had to make sure that mutt didn't screw up his niece, while trying to stay faithful. That was a lost cause really. He knew he'd end up cheating for the hundredth time. He might as well just be single if his husband wasn't gonna come home. Looking down at his finger, he glared at the golden band sitting against his creamy skin. This was just a pointless symbol of nothing now.

Sliding the ring off his finger, he shoved it into his pocket and continued walking while muttering to himself. When he got home he'd just shove it in the nightstand or something. Maybe he'd go for a drink or something. He wasn't even sure why he left his house to begin with, it's not like there was anyone out here worth meeting.

EnchantedLilypads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Crushing: None | Location: Cerise S. D. | With: None | Weapon: Katana | Job: The Shark's Head Waitress | Theme: Fast Forward
                                              ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

Another pointless shopping trip was before Misaki. One of her servants had insisted that they go shopping for new kimonos. Her other ones were badly damaged in her intense katana battles. What was the problem anyway, it not like it matters if people saw her wearing them. I mean it’s much better than her running down the street stark naked. Actually she sort of considered the idea. Haha the thought of people freaking out at the sight of her, brought her a bit of excitement. However there was no way in hell those old hags were going to let her do that. So here she was stuck with one those stupid witches walking down the walkways of Cerise Shopping District. They were busy as she expected. They were difficult adjust to at first, but know she knows these streets like the back of hand. Which also meant she had the advantage if she tried to escape from the servants grip. Her thoughts slows her down, which the women notices. "Come on milady, we don’t have time to mess around, we have get you fitted for new kimonos and then head back to the house for more lessons in womanhood." Oh hell no, there was no way she going to return home. That stupid master could suck it for all she cared. She still couldn’t believe her parents. Wanting her to be more lady like, yay right as if she needed to change. Just because she was a princess doesn’t mean she has to be all elegant and classy. No that definitely wasn’t her style. Misaki made up her mind, she had to get away and now.

She saw her chance when the women attention was caught by a flashy window display. Misaki quickly makes a run for it, however it's not long before the servant notices her.
                                              "Wait milady you shouldn’t wonder off like that, you can easily get lost in the crowd! However that was exactly what she was intending. Misaki rushes up the street as her heart races from excitement. Yes she was finally free to do as she pleased, so many things to see and do. Misaki was so focused on these thoughts that she didn’t noticed she was heading straight for someone. Before she knew she felt a thud as she knocked onto the ground. "Ouch that really hurt! What the heck just happened?" She pulls herself up a little before she notices that her body was atop on another. She quickly jumps up when she realizes what she had done. “Oh god I’m so sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to were I was going.”

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.

Lady Illusia

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:05 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Minding his own business, as per usual, lost in thought, Lysander never saw the body barreling towards him. How was he supposed to see with an umbrella in his way? Plus, he was still thinking about all the problems in his life. His dumb sister cheating on that mutt...He hated Tyrese, but he didn't think the guy deserved to be treated like that. That mutt always treated his sister with such respect and love, he knew that much. But she was stupid! He didn't know how it happened, and honestly, he didn't care. She said it was an accident, and while he believed her, he still thought she was an idiot for letting it happen at all. She always claimed to love that guy and that's how she treated him. He loved Kaito, but he was just the unfaithful type. If Kaito wasn't around to keep him satisfied, he couldn't be expected to wait until the guy did come home. And besides, his sister was a mother to that guy's kid! She needed to take more responsibility for her actions. At least when he cheated, he owned up to what he did.

"Oof!" he grunted as he was knocked over from the sheer force of the assault on his side. The umbrella dropped from his hands, his blonde hair slowly becoming damp from the rain. Landing on his side, his arm extended to keep his head from slamming against the concrete; thank God. Groaning, the half demon shook his head to gain his barrings and slowly pushing himself up to sit on the wet ground. Well great...Now he's gonna get sick. Glancing upwards, his ruby red eyes took in the appearance of the obvious Japanese woman muttering apologies to him. "Yeah, I can tell," he mumbled back as he tousled his hair and stood up. "Not that I don't like having a voluptuous body against me or anything, but next time, give a guy a little warning before you decide to get all cozy."

EnchantedLilypads

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:52 am
User Image
User Image

Crushing: None | Location: Cerise S. D. | With: None | Weapon: Katana | Job: The Shark's Head Waitress | Theme: Fast Forward
                                              ■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

It seemed the man was fine, which was good at least. It would have been a drag if she had injured him. That would mean she would have had to help him to a hospital all by herself. Which would have been a big waste of time and effort. However even still this encounter meant that she owed him for what she had done. “Umm well my clan’s belief is that if I wrong or injure someone, I must repay them with a good deed.” She may not been the most caring of people but at least she is honorable. But of course it’s not like she has ever really gone through with completing the deeds. She usually runs off on them whenever she gets the chance however this time was different. This man was her only opportunity to escape the clutches of the demon women.

Speaking of her, Misaki notices as she finally catches up. Seeing that there was nowhere to escape, Misaki had to think fast. Suddenly an idea rushed to her head. She quickly looks at the man she bumped into and says
                                              “Excuse me but I’m going to need to borrow your body real quick.” She doesn’t give him time to respond as she grabs and swings him over to the opposite side of her. She then quickly pushes herself against him, hiding her face in his chest. Her heart races as she waits for the women to pass by. She stops behind the man for a second as she searches for Misaki. To her luck the women doesn’t notice her behind the man and quickly rushes off farther up the street. Misaki lets out a sigh of relief as she lets go of him and dust herself off. However shock suddenly fills her when she looks back up at him. “Oh gosh I’m such an idiot, now I owe him two favors” she thinks realizing the consequences of what she had done. “Sorry about suddenly grabbing onto you like that, I was trying to hide from that women.”

Lady Illusia

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:04 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

A good deed eh? The ideas were endless in Lysander's mind. He could think of at least twenty things she could do to make it up to him because he already knew he was gonna get sick. Hell, in high school he got sick from one trip outside in the rain. Even though he wasn't a frail guy by any means, he seemed to get sick kinda easily. It wasn't all the time, but he had occasions where it was just rather easy for him to get sick. A sly smirk crawled along his lips as more ideas began to filter into his mind as the seconds passed. A hand came up to rub his chin in thought, his ruby gaze drifting away from her for a moment. When she suddenly grabbed onto him and spun him around, he turned his gaze back down to her just as she grabbed onto him, leaning against him. A brow raised in curiosity, glancing over his shoulder to see what she was 'hiding' from.

An arm wrapped around her to give the better impression that they were just a couple out and about, since apparently she was running away from these people. He didn't care. It just meant that she'd have to make it up to him even more. Fine by him! Lysander shrugged after the woman had disappeared and he was being apologized to once again. "I don't care what you do, but I'm eager to find out just how far you're willing to go for this favor you mentioned," he replied with a coy grin. "I mean, you have to take responsibility for making me sick too." Letting go of her, he leaned over and picked up his umbrella, holding it over his head so he wouldn't get wet anymore. Leaning in closer to her, he wrapped a could finger around her chin so she would look up at him, "You can play my nurse~" he whispered, his lips only inches from her own.

EnchantedLilypads

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:38 am
User Image
User Image

Misaki’s face turns a bright pink when the man’s face leans in closer and he makes a suggestion. “Oh god what did I just get myself into? I had to bump into a guy like this, just my luck” She slowly looks at him and says “If … that is what you want, then I’ll do it no matter how indecent it may be.” She was going to regret saying that later. Of course this wasn’t the first time she was indebted to someone that wanted a little more from her. One guy was so desperate that he attempted to tear her clothes off. However Misaki showed him a thing or two and he’s never made contact with her again. She had gotten tired of guys like that but this guy didn’t seem like the type to do something like that. He might be a little playful and flirty but not someone as crazed as that. Welp she owed him and that’s all that mattered. What he would have her do was up to him and she had no right to complain.

“Well sense I’m indebted to you, I might as well introduce myself, I’m Misaki Oniyuri, I hope I am to your liking”. Wait did she just say to his liking?! That made it sound like she was encouraging him to do things to her. Well it’s too late know she had said it and how he interprets it, is all up to him. “Umm anyway … what might I call you?”

Lady Illusia

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

The more she talked, the bigger his grin got, his brows raising in amusement. And the blush on her face was even more enticing. Maybe, if he was lucky, she was still a virgin. Alrighty then! That was settled, in his mind at least. "To my liking huh?" he repeated slowly as he looked her over. He couldn't really know until she was in different clothes, and given the fact it was raining and she wasn't using an umbrella, changing would probably be in her best interest as well as his own. No use in catching pneumonia by staying in cold, wet clothes all day. Letting go of her chin, he shoved his free hand into the pocket of his jeans, shifting his weight to one side and taking another once over of her appearance. Looking away from her, in the direction the woman she had been hiding from had gone and then back to her. She must be living in Lumiere if she had servants running around with her. Even better.

"Well then, if you're gonna start making it up to me I suggest we get going. I dunno about you, but I certainly don't want to stay out in the rain," he stated as he turned his back on her. Motioning with a jerk of his head for her to follow him, he began walking back in the direction of Lumiere. He wanted to change anyways, having wet clothes was uncomfortable to walk around in. And this way, the only possible distraction to the rest of his day would be that damn mutt. Although, the guy hated him just as much so it was doubtful he'd have anything worth griping about. "Oh, and the name's Lysander."

[EXIT]

EnchantedLilypads

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Crushing: None | Location: None | With: None | Weapon: Katana | Job: The Shark's Head Waitress | Theme: Fast Forward

The man gestures that they start walking. Which was a good idea being that they were getting soaked by the rain. If the man got sick it would be her fault and she would owe another favor. Misaki follows behind the man that introduces himself as Lysander. “Hmm Lysander … I’ve never heard I name like that”. She still blushes as she is forced to walk near him in order to stay dry. She looks behind her just to make sure that her servant wasn’t following her. She didn’t see her but just in case, she grabs onto Lysander’s arm to just make it seem they were a couple walking down the street. Assuming how he was acting, he was likely wanting to head to her place. Actually that might not be a bad thing. Haha those snitching old woman would totally freak out if she brought a man over. A smile comes across her face as they head out of the shopping district. [Exits]

Lady Illusia

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑤
( ②⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫~♪~╠ⒶⓁⒾⒸⒺ ⓁⒾ╣~♪~♫

INFO:

ღAge: 21
ღHeight: 4'10" ft
ღWeight: 110 lbs
ღSoul Mate: Joshua
ღProfile: Here

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

As they walked through the shopping district, Alice pranced along down the stone pathway feeling happy to be out of the house. It was a very nice day out and was sunny, feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin. She twirled around to face Joshua and smiled at him, "Any store you want to look into? Or what are some things we need?" They certainly didn't need groceries, she was sure about that. Perhaps they could use some more decor around the house though.

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

(OOC: )

♫CASH: $1000 ♫ FEELING: Excited ♫WEARING: Simple and Sparkly ♫THEME: "Shatter Me"

EnchantedLilypads

name

name

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:50 pm
User Image

Mood Music: Happy xxxxxx Soul Mate: Alice xxxxxx Cash: $1000 xxxxxx OCC:

A symphony of emotions flow at the sound a beautiful melody.
The melody of one's heart.

Joshua takes in the nice breeze and sunny weather as Alice happily moves ahead of him. He watches her cute little movements and tiny shoes as they press onto the cold stone brick. There was no doubt in his mind that the girl was a doll, she sure acted like one. It was nice to be out of the house and exploring with Alice, there was so many places to see and do. Alice quickly asks if there was a store he wanted to visit. Joshua hadn’t given it much thought before they left. He had heard about of few stores here and there but they didn’t seem that interesting. However one store suddenly came to his mind, Pandora’s Toy Box. There was no way that he would miss out on the opportunity to taking her there. It was the perfect place to take Alice and maybe find a stuffed toy to gift her. A smile appears on his face as he says "Well do you want to check out the local toy store?”

A song of love can only be appreciated by those who are destined to.
You must promise to love and cherish those people always.

User Image
User Image

Quotes
Zombuddie

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items