Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♫~♪~╠ⒶⓁⒾⒸⒺ ⓁⒾ╣~♪~♫

INFO:

ღAge: 21
ღHeight: 4'10" ft
ღWeight: 110 lbs
ღSoul Mate: Joshua
ღProfile: Here

☆════━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈ • ☾ • ┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━════☆

Her face lit up with excitement as he mentioned the store and she pranced up to him. "There's a toy store here?! Yeah, let's go!" Alice exclaimed, already pulling at one of his arms to go along. She was super excited and hoped that the toy store had some cute plushies she could take home. Although she probably didn't need anymore, her collection of plushies only grew more and more. She was happy that he had mentioned the store and looked back to him with a smile.

(OOC: Sorry this is so short :c )

♫CASH: $1000 ♫ FEELING: Excited ♫WEARING: Simple and Sparkly ♫THEME: "Shatter Me"

EnchantedLilypads

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 pm
User Image

Mood Music: Excited xxxxxx Soul Mate: Alice xxxxxx Cash: $1000 xxxxxx OCC: no worries to lazy to write a lot myself xP

A symphony of emotions flow at the sound a beautiful melody.
The melody of one's heart.

As he expected, the toy store was a good choice. Alice had barrels of excitement flowing out of her as she quickly grabs his arm and has him lead the way. They passed though the large crowd of people that walked down the street in the opposite direction of them. "Man I know its morning but jeez there are this many people here already?” Joshua thought to himself as he pushes their way through. He did say he wanted to get out of the house but not into something like this. He is saved by the neon lighting of the Pandora’s Toy Box sign. It seems they had made it there alive. With Alice still in toe, he leads her into a doll’s paradise. [exits]

A song of love can only be appreciated by those who are destined to.
You must promise to love and cherish those people always.

User Image
User Image

Quotes
Zombuddie

pillow senpaiiii

Vermillion Unicorn

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:50 pm

♫~♪~╠ⒶⓁⒾⒸⒺ ⓁⒾ╣~♪~♫

INFO:

ღAge: 21
ღHeight: 4'10" ft
ღWeight: 110 lbs
ღSoul Mate: Joshua
ღProfile: Here

Leading him through the streets of Cerise, they made their way through crowds of people. She heard him behind her commenting about the amount of people and she giggled. "I guess everyone just has the same idea to get outside," she turned to look at him as she replied. Finally making their way to the toy store, she stared in awe at the bright neon lights that decorated around the front of the store. Alice went ahead into the store with Joshua and was excited to see what it had in store.

(OOC: )

♫CASH: $1000 ♫ FEELING: Excited ♫WEARING: Simple and Sparkly ♫THEME: "Shatter Me"

EnchantedLilypads

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:29 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦
( ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 2:02 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cerise Walkways | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Vexed | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Lost. That's how Emil felt right now, most likely because that's exactly what he was. He had come to Soleil barely a few days now, but surely it shouldn't have been that hard for him to remember the ins and outs of the shopping district. He sighed heavily, stopping and leaning against a nearby wall to let his feet take a moment to recover from all the walking. From his pocket, the blue-haired male took out a small box, pulling out a stick of something wrapped up from within it. Gum, a box of the stuff he bought a little earlier on...not all that high on the list of things he'd prefer to eat right now, but chewing something sweet would at least make the situation feel a little less irritating. "Maybe you could just ask for directions." He thought to himself as he unwrapped the chewing gum and put it in his mouth. Had he not started 'eating', Emil might have coughed a short, sarcastic laugh. Putting faith in a complete stranger? Sure, somebody might be decent enough to be telling the truth, but they were just as easily capable of leading him astray. For every good person in the world, there were half a dozen bad ones...at least that's what experience told him. Emil shook his head quickly, blowing a small bubble and letting it pop before pulling it back into his mouth. No, can't think about that, don't think about that. "The sky. Look to it, shut up and keep yourself occupied." His mind instructed, telling him something he was so used to hearing from himself. Without question, Emil tilted his head up, squinting just a little as sunlight hit his rusty brown gaze. It was bright out, no surprises there, but it was the clouds he put most of his focus on. Sparse and spread out, he thought about what shapes he could see or what he might see as the wind changed their form. This was no star-filled night, from which he could see patterns and shapes from the small dots of distant light, but it would keep him busy until he was ready to keep moving.

{Bit of a mental blank, hopefully it didn't seem too scatterbrained or short and such >w<}

"To see if I can show you mine?"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:11 am
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Curious
Relationship: Single
Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
Money: $1000
OOC:

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After having moved all of her belongings into her house exactly how she wanted them, Mia decided it was time to do some exploring. She was curious about the shopping area of her new city, so she walked through the Cerise Walkways to get a look at the shops. The area, though it was a bit dimly lit, felt cozy and welcoming. The air smelled like fall leaves and there was a nice cool breeze that made Mia feel great.

As she was walking along the sidewalk, she noticed a man with blue hair mumbling something to himself.
Odd, she thought to herself. She watched over him with curious golden eyes. Upon closer inspection, he seemed to be looking around as if he were lost. After a moment of what looked to be worry, he seemed to be trying to calm himself down as he looked to the sky.

Mia walked over him without second thought and asked,

"Are you looking for something?" She tilted her head as she spoke to him, ears twitching a bit as she waited for a reply.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

MisaMirific

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:13 pm

Where am I? Cerise Shopping District.
what am I doing? Walking around and eating.
What do I have on me? My wallet, ID, purse
How do I fee? Pretty good!
Money? $994.67!

Sereh looked around at all of the shops lined up along the streets. She smiled brightly and walked along slowly, seeing some of the shops getting ready to open for the day. "I wonder if any of these places are hiring..." She said quietly to herself as she did some window shopping, spotting things here and there that she wanted to by. She eventually found a fast food place that was opened and popped in for a bite to eat before continuing her journey down the street.

~~ Exit to Not-So Catwalk ~~  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:23 pm
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cerise Walkways | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Uncertain | Special Someone: Nope

Emil hadn't noticed that someone had approached them, at least until they spoke. The voice was distinctly feminine, loud enough to confirm that the owner was addressing him. The male lowered his gaze from the sky and shifted it towards her. Though he had prepared to answer her question, he hesitated for just a second, his attention momentarily paused on the woman's head...or, more specifically, the set of animalistic ears set atop it. Emil had heard that there were people here who weren't Human, the exact reason why he was in Soleil in the first place, but up until now he hadn't seen any physical proof of that. Now that there was proof in the form of the girl standing before him, Emil had just found himself caught off guard. Recomposing himself before the brief silence became awkward, he rubbed the back of his head a little. "Well, erm...yes and no, I guess..." He said, flicking his gaze down at the floor. This was the first person in Soleil he was having a conversation with...and it came down to him not only being lost, but apparently looking like it too. "I'm new to Soleil, so I figured I might as well get to know the streets..." He said, trailing off and making a light gesture to the general area before shrugging. "Turns out I have no idea where my feet took me and...here I am." Emil probably could've shortened that to an 'I'm lost' or something along those lines, but for whatever reason it seemed that his mouth had other plans. "Could you...if it's not too much trouble...just point me in the right direction of things? Main paths and shops and such?" He asked. Almost immediately after the words left his mouth, his mind laughed just a little. "Faith in strangers...good job avoiding that." He thought sarcastically.

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:37 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Curious
Wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/wendys_lookbook_autumn_holiday/set?id=139352190
OOC:

Mia listened to him carefully, as he was doing a lot of mumbling and some of it was hard to catch. She heard that he was asking for directions, and she hesitated. Her verbal instructions were... not the best. And she wasn't sure she knew the area well enough to tell him the names of anything. The only way she knew how to get around was through familiar smells, thanks to her beastman heritage. She had already managed to map the are by smell, though she didn't exactly know how she'd tell who appeared to be a human how to find the nearest clothing store by its distinct smell of polyester. She couldn't just tell him she didn't know where to point him though, she had already asked him if he was looking for something. She would feel dumb if she had approached someone in need with nothing to give. She would just have to make it work.

"I think it would actually be easier for me to just show you," she decided out loud. "Would that be alright?"

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:38 pm
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Cerise Walkways | Cash: $997 | Feeling: Uncertain | Special Someone: Nope

Emil, for the briefest of seconds, wondered if he had made a mistake asking for her to help him, her hesitation in answering as clear as his own pause earlier. Maybe that was for the best, he was as much a stranger to her as she was to him, for all she knew he could be the one doing the deceiving. It would mean this conversation would end as awkwardly as it started, but the smart thing to do was to simply walk away...a little cold, maybe, but smart. Emil opened his mouth a little to say 'nevermind', but the female managed to speak before he did, her answer not exactly what he was expecting. She would show him around? Just like that? Emil almost asked if she was being serious, but a more rational thought won this round. He was lost, there was no denying that. He needed help and she was offering it. Was this a trick? Maybe, but they were in a public area, so long as that fact remained there'd be little trouble. That, at least, was what Emil was thinking as he slowly pushed himself off of the wall. "Again, if it's not a problem for you...yes, thank you. Maybe we could start with somewhere that sells clothes?" He said, rubbing the back of his head once more, he had a reasonable amount already but it never hurt to add more, plus it would give them a place to start. Gesturing for her to lead, another thought made the male pause for just a moment. Perhaps there'd be no harm in it, perhaps there would, but it was too late to think twice as his mouth opened once more. "My name's Emil, by the way."

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

MisaMirific

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 11:59 pm
Mia Deangelo

User Image

Mood: Happy
OOC:

A big grin spread across Mia's face as the lost stranger, Emil apparently, both accepted her offer and introduced himself. It was the first person she had met from this city, aside from the realtor she had bought the house from. She was incredibly excited that someone was talking to her. She often became stressed out when she wasn't able to talk to anyone for a while.

"My name's Mia," she introduced. "And yes, we can start at a clothing store." After telling him that she'd take him to a clothing store, Mia turned her face upward toward the sky and sniffed lightly, then began walking in the direction that she smelled various fabrics."It's this way," she told him as she walked.

She didn't seem to notice that he wasn't used to seeing beings that weren't entirely human. She used her nose to find her way to a shop without even second guessing it. To her, the action was completely natural and didn't need explanation. She was completely unaware that anyone else might not understand what she was doing, and that she may even look strange doing it. To her, it was the same as following a map. After easily finding her way, she stood in front of a store called The Not-So Catwalk.
"Here we are," she announced proudly.

User ImageUser Image
Felfordulas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:27 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③
( ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:02 pm
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

After Jun had departed from his newly-found acquaintances he would start heading toward the direction of his home. He wasn't in a hurry to reach his house but he figured he should just start walking in that direction. The walkways of the shopping center were nice, the rain had stopped but the clouds still loomed over-head. He would admire the district as he walked through it. The land where he was from was beautiful, sure, but he was still getting use to the environment. The last time he had really been on the streets was when he was back in the slums. This was completely different, it was clean and taken care of. The architecture was quite nice as well. He didn't gawk, but he would walk down the way admiring the buildings as he went, his hands in his pockets.

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Wearing: Casual, Black T-Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans and a few athletic wristbands

Pockets: $92

Attitude: Pleasent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:26 pm
lice alker
━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

User Image

ONE PILL MAKES YOU LARGER
AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

[Character Enter]

Alice meandered through the streets cursing the bright sunlight. Even with her sunglasses it was pretty blinding and she thought, not for the first time, that she should have just stayed home. Grumbling to herself she pulled out a cigarette and put it between her lips, holding the lighter and struggling to spin the spark wheel enough. She was so focused on it that she didn't notice the man merely steps in front of her. Walking quicker due to her agitation, Alice accidentally rammed into the man's back. With an "Oh s**t" she stumbled back, dropping her lighter and cigarette on the ground. Perfect, she thought scooping up the lighter and kicking the dirtied cigarette away. "Sorry, man" She mumbled sounding anything but as she dug in her pockets for another cancer stick. Why the hell was he walking so slow anyway?

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

|| locale ☾ Cerise Walkways ☽
|| pockets ☾ A lighter, pack of cigarettes, and a gum wrapper ☽
|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| outfit ☾ Hittin' the town
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:55 pm
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

As he continued walking he'd feel and abrasive bump upon his back as he stumbled forward a step. He'd turn around to find a woman who had just dropped her lighter. He could hear her mutter and curse as she picked up her lighter. He'd give her an awkward smile as he felt bad rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment. "No you're quite alright, I'm sorry, I was probably walking too slow. I was taking in the scenery. I feel like they need a walkway specifically for tourists" He'd chuckle very softly. "Would you like for me to buy you another pack of cigarettes?" He'd ask sympathetically.

Wearing: Casual, Black T-Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans and a few athletic wristbands

Pockets: $92

Attitude: Pleasent

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out