Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:04 am
lice alker
━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

User Image

ONE PILL MAKES YOU LARGER
AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

[Character Enter]

Alice scowled sticking another cigarette in her mouth, but not lighting it. This dude was being seriously nice about the whole thing while she wasn't. Oh well. She fiddled with the lighter, mumbling, "Yeah, well..." before putting it back into her pocket. When he asked if she wanted him to buy her another pack she shook her head, looking up at him finally, "Nah, don't worry about it." Honestly, the blonde was really tempted to take him up on the offer. Not everyone can get free cigarettes but she knew they were expensive and she wasn't going to let some stranger spend money on her because he felt bad. Ugh whatever, she thought, adjusting her sun glasses to block more of the sun.

|| locale ☾ Cerise Walkways ☽
|| pockets ☾ A lighter, pack of cigarettes, and a gum wrapper ☽
|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| outfit ☾ Hittin' the town
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:18 am
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

"Alright, well if not a pack of cigarettes is there anything else I can get you? Maybe a cup of coffee or tea? I do feel really bad, I understand how expensive those are" He would ask still, sympathetically. He could tell she was frustrated. He didn't know how to calm her down, or if she was always just "grumpy". He'd look to her and shrug and smile with a half-smile. He understood she was partially to blame, but if he hadn't been walking slow she wouldn't have had anything to run into.

======================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Wearing: Casual, Black T-Shirt, Dark Blue Jeans and a few athletic wristbands

Pockets: $92

Attitude: Pleasent

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:51 am
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Oh. My. God. She thought, shaking a loose hair away from her face. Did this guy really want to spend his money or what? It was kind of annoying how much he was trying to apologize. Sighing, Alice kicked her shoes before shrugging at the man. "Yeah, whatever, I guess. Coffee sounds good." Whatever. She was going to handle the tip, since she felt a twinge of guilt. She was not one to like those little twinges so she was going to get rid of it quick. Plus she really liked coffee. It was another one of her legal addictions. Something that took the place of one of her more...questionable escapades.

|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:04 pm
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He would chuckle softly at her response. He could tell that he was getting on her nerves but it didn't bother him too much. At least he was getting somewhere with her. If he had left her to herself he would've felt ten times worse, giving someone the cold shoulder wasn't really his thing. "Great, is there any specific place that you like, or do you not care?" He would shrug his shoulders. "You look like someone that enjoys good coffee, I could be wrong though" He's trying to establish some base-line with her, but he feels like all his attempts will probably fall through. Well, worst thing he can do is try.

Pockets: $100

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:47 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice was surprised to note that the man actually chuckled. How strange. She would think that he'd be regretting his offer of coffee right about now. Keeping her face comfortably bored she lifted her hands in a shrug before dropping them quickly. "I thought Moonbucks was the only coffee place here." Her tone was flat, neither asking a question nor factual. She began walking, disliking the way they were just standing there. She needed to move. When this man mentioned that she seemed to like coffee, Alice internally steamed. Externally she nodded, keeping from an eye roll, "Coffee is pretty good, yeah." It was weird when people tried to get to know her. She actually disliked it on some level.

|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:55 pm
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

"Hm...alright lead the way." He could tell the more he tried to talk with her the more she seemed to brush him off. He wasn't sure if it was him or her that was the problem. He'd just shrug as he started walking with her to Moonbucks. He needed a way to talk with her but he didn't want to pry, he could tell that the harder he tried, the more likely he was to fail. "Sorry if I disrupted your day just to go get you some coffee." He'd say casually. He would shrug as they kept walking. "It's not really like me to take people hostage so I can buy them a beverage" He'd give one soft laugh under his breath. Walking in silence would be awkward, but he understood that if he wanted to have a conversation then he needed common ground without trying to get to know her. It was a fine line he had to walk and he was going to try and walk it. Though he enjoyed having conversations with people, he usually wasn't the one to start it. He never was much good at breaking the ice.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:12 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice finally lit that cigarette she still had as they walked. She hoped the man didn't mind since he was rather built and she was unsure if he was a health nut or not. If he did she didn't think he would have offered to buy her more. Internally shrugging she paused in their journey to pull up her falling sock, waving away the man's concern. "Don't worry about it, I owe you as well." She sniffled a little, her allergies getting the best of her today before looking over at the man beside her. His hair was shaggier than hers and he was only a few inches taller. "Where are you from anyway?" She asked, curious to know of what Asian decent. If he was going to egg her for a conversation, then she was going to get the topic away from her at least.

|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ Sorry I make this character so shady and unpleasant. ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:21 pm
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He would stop, and casually pivot around on his heels as he turned to her while she adjusted her sock. He would put his hands in this pockets and shrug to her question. "Well technically I'm from China, but I happen to be Japanese, ironically, with a mix of something else...European decent most likely. No way to tell." He didn't mind her smoking. He wasn't a fan of it but it's not like he cared too much. People do strange things to ease stress and feel comfortable. Even he did...he'd practice Martial Arts at his small home when he needed to clear his mind, so he understood. Everyone had something that made them who they are, for better or worse.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:04 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice made an enlightened noise when he told her where he was from. "Well that's interesting." She mumbled dryly, ashing off to the side. Then it dawned on her that she didn't even know this man's name. She pursed her lips, debating with herself on whether she should even ask or if she should just keep them semi-strangers. It would be better if they were strangers. Then she didn't have to acknowledge him every time she saw him around the town.

|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ Sorry I make this character so shady and unpleasant. ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:16 pm
pooping popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

"Yeah it's been an...interesting life for me..." He'd raise his shoulders and tip his head to the side for a moment before lowering his shoulders. "What about you? Are you from here originally, or just some other other town that shall not be named?" He'd ask humorously. "I know you probably rather keep details about yourself to a minimum, considering you seem to get frustrated, or deflect a question anytime I ask something about you" Being a monk gave him good perception of things. Mostly about how people act in conversation. He was far from some genius, but usually he could catch on to people fairly quick...well at least the layers that they show to him. He always wondered how people could be so different from the time you first meet them, to the time you figure out who they really are.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:37 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice grimaced when he began asking about where she was from. "Something like that..." She trailed off, not exactly answering his question. She was in the midst of taking a drag from her cigarette when he pulled the whole psychology bullshit on her. Stopping in her tracks she flicked her cigarette at a nearby edifice before rounding on him, pointing her finger at his chest. "Wow, you're right. You want to know what else I don't like? People trying to psychoanalyze me like they're a goddamned shrink. Should I lay on a couch for you?" Huffing, the blonde dug in her pockets a pulled out a wad of cash. "Thanks for the ******** reading, but you really should have been taking notes." She leveled, throwing the cash at him which totaled to ten dollars. Alice turned to walk away. Who did he think he was anyway.

|| budget ☾ $1000.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:12 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

"So I state the obvious and you think I'm psychoanalyzing you?" He'd ask her calmly, talking to her was like walking across a lake of thin ice. He knew she was protective about what she wanted to say but he didn't think she'd take offense to it. He tried to be kind, but some people just don't want to accept it. He'd place his fingers on his temples and rub them. "Look I didn't mean to offend you, and no I'm not analyzing you or judging you. I was trying to make a joke out of the situation because I didn't know what to say to you. I'm not very good at this whole 'conversation' thing, but it wasn't like I was trying to offend you. You just seem like someone who's been through a lot" he'd give out a heavy sigh. "I've been there, I've seen my fair share. ugh, and no I'm not trying to get you to tell me your life story, alright your details are yours to keep... Look, alright? The only reason I said that is because then maybe I can level with you. So if you take offense to that then I'm sorry" He felt like an idiot now, but he understood how raw some people can be sometimes. It took a few years before he could get smooth around the edges.

H0ly_H3ll

Pooping Popcorn

Wealthy Fatcat

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 pm
lice alker

User Image

AND
ONE
PILL MAKES YOU SMALL

Alice turned around abruptly once he started to explain. She stood and listened, her face remaining blank throughout the apology. Once he was finished she jerked her head in a nod once and stepped closer to him. "Here's a tip for the whole 'conversation' thing. People generally don't like it when you call them out on things so when you make an observation, try to keep it to yourself until you're having a three A.M. heart to heart." Running an agitated hand through her hair, which had slipped from it's pony tail, the holder no where to be found, Alice attempted a thin smile. "Sorry...I blew up on you." She choked out, unused to the words. "I still want some coffee." She stated next, throwing off the small triumphant break through as she walked passed him towards the cafe again. Of course she was still annoyed. She figured anyone would be. Whoever this guy was he was right when he said he didn't have conversations figured out, but he also seemed genuine in his apology and she knew she could be a bit abrasive at times.

|| budget ☾ $990.00 ☽
|| o.o.c ☾ -- ☽

H0ly_H3ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:48 pm
Pooping Popcorn

Jun Lee

User Image

He'd listen to her as he could tell she was calming. Well...at least more calm then before. He'd inhale deeply and then exhale even deeper, before getting a small apologetic smile on his face. he would then follow her to the cafe keeping himself silent as he observed the walkways as they went, making sure to take note on who and what he saw. That didn't come from any monk training but after his child-hood he was slightly paranoid on the streets. It became a habit he couldn't get rid of . He'd casually observe his surroundings as they walked together, his hands in his pockets. "Well after coffee she is going to want nothing to do with you." He'd think to himself as they walked down through the shopping center.

((OOC: Should we move to the Cafe? Or do you want to post once more?))

Attitude: Guilty and feels like an idiot

H0ly_H3ll

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:12 am
x
x
x
x