Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Walkways Of Cerise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:02 pm
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━ ` { moodSorry }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━ ` { locationShopping District }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━ ` { withA man }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━ ` { money$780 }

User Image
Lyra froze in shock and surprise. What had she done? The man she had bumped into had dropped his briefcase and it had burst open. Now everything was everywhere. ”Oh my gosh!” The Neko quickly apologized ”I’m so sorry mister! I really didn’t mean to bump into you like that…” she hurriedly started to help him pick up the papers, ”I feel so horrible I really do…” she tried to explain the man how sorry she really felt. Lyra grabbed as many papers as she could and ran after the ones that were starting to drift away or ones that people were about to step on. She managed to save those at least. She then handed them to him while he picked up the ones around him. ”I’m really, really sorry Mister…I really didn’t mean for this to happen…” Lyra apologized again.

OOC{[ ^-^ ]}

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

" I don't know why... All I know is that I need to be with you..."

The Kitsune did not respond to the girl at first as he was collecting his paper work around him. It was slightly his fault for drifting off like that but still it was a pain to him about his paper work being a mess. "It's fine..." He said still with his lifeless emotionless face of his. He took the paper work she handed him and looked at them and the ones in his hands. He would have to go threw them in his office and sort them out there, great he lost more time... Oh well it couldn't be helped. He put his paper work in his briefcase and took the rest of the paper work from the girl who bumped into him and put it in his briefcase as well. Shinzo stood up and dusted off his breifcase and took a look at it to see that it was still all in tack and did not land in anything wet or dirty.

Crushing on: No one
Money: $1000
Mood: ...
Wearing:Simple Black

Missy Eevee

tokyoloverTM

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:18 pm
tokyoloverTM

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
Lyra almost whimpered, seeing the look on the man's face. Even though he had told her it was fine, it didn't seem like he meant it. "I really am sorry..." she told him once more, hoping she could get some sort of reaction other than an emotionless face. "I know you must have worked hard sorting out your papers..." she said softly, "Maybe I can help you rearrange them again..." Lyra offered, "It was my fault for not watching where I was going... It's the least I could do..." she told him. She stood before him, eagerly waiting for some sort of reaction or an acknowledgement to her helpful offer.

OOC{[ ^-^ ]}

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:46 pm

" I said it's fine..." This may be slightly one reason why Shinzo was bi. Some day's he could just not handle girl's as he found them slightly anyoing at times. She really didn't have to say she was sorry over and over again as one was enough for Shinzo. He took a last look at his briefcase and it seemed fine which was good. When the girl who ran into him said she would help him with his paperwork he shook his head. There was no way he was letting anyone other then himself touch his paperwork. "No its fine. You don't need to." He said looking down at her, still with a lifeless face. He never really showed emotion to anyone so it was always hard to tell what the Kitsune was thinking. There wasn't anything more for Shinzo to say to this girl so he bowed his head a little and stepped to the side and started to walk away from the girl.

Missy Eevee

tokyoloverTM

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:07 pm
tokyoloverTM

User Image

User Image
Lyra’s face fell. It really seemed as if he was mad at her. Even though she was apologizing. Apparently, her apologizing seemed to get him more annoyed. He didn’t want her to help him with his paper work either. The neko sighed softly, feeling defeated. She really wanted to make it up to him for her mistake. Lyra frowned as he turned and walked away from her. She quickly followed him, ”Umm… sir, I really feel bad… there must be something I can do to make it up to you…” she said eagerly. ”Please, do tell me…” she begged.

OOC{[ ^-^ ]}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:11 pm

Was... This girl now falling and still saying she was sorry? Did she not hear him when he said it was fine? She must of because he knew for sure he said it was fine at lest twice. It seemed like this girl was not going to leave him alone, but why? It wasn't a big deal really. Letting out a sigh Shinzo stopped walking and turned his head slightly to the side and looked over his shoulder at her. " If I let you help me will you stop saying your sorry?" He asked before turning his head forward and started walking again. " If so you can follow me but if not just get lost..." He didn't mean to sound rude but to him if she wasn't going to leave him alone she could get get lost.

Missy Eevee

tokyoloverTM

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:57 pm
tokyoloverTM

User Image

User Image
Lyra stopped when he did, just hoping he wouldn’t say no again to her helpful offer. A smile spread across her face the moment he said she could help him out. Lyra didn’t mind the condition he had set either. She figured she could control herself and stop continuously saying sorry to him. If her tail and ears were showing right now, they’d be flicking around. ”Yes, I promise not to say that…” she agreed, walking up next to him. ”So, where are we headed?” she asked curiously.

OOC{[ ^-^ ]}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:13 pm

It seemed the girl was going to stop saying those pointless words to him, finally. He still didn't understand why this girl wanted to help him in some way... That's twice in two day's a girl wanted to help him, what were with these girls wanting to help him? Did he look helpless in some way? No he didn't think so. He hadn't been sick in a while and he didn't feel or look sick so that wasn't it. Maybe that's what girl's were just like. He wouldn't really know as he never really been around girls before. Well he has in bed and men but that was different. It wasn't like he knew those people or really had to deal with them, just one night stands and he never saw them again. "Bookworms..." The Kitsune stated as he got closer to his work. The order of books should be in so he could get her to put them up on the selves seeing she wanted to help so bad.

Missy Eevee

tokyoloverTM

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:30 pm
tokyoloverTM

User Image

User Image
Lyra grinned, realizing that was the shop she had been heading to as well. ”Oh, cool! I was just heading there myself!” she told him as they walked towards the book store. ”I was planning on buying a couple…” she told him, now eager and excited to get her hands on a book, ”Are you going to get a books as well?” she asked curiously as they reached the store.

(Exit to bookworms)

OOC{[ Would you like to post in the bookstore or shall I? ]}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:42 pm

The Kitsune didn't respond as the girl talked about how she was just going to Bookworms. He still had that cold lifeless look on him, it was very rare to see him have any emotion, even for his brother Blaze, Blaze didn't see much emotion from Shinzo either. If he did it was most likely anger from bugging him so much. Soon the store was in sight and they were at the door. "No..." He responded to her when she asked him if he was getting a book before he opened the door and entered Bookworms.

( Exit into Bookworms)

( I can post :3 One moment~)

Missy Eevee

tokyoloverTM

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:34 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ①⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:35 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wanders down the walks of Cerise while gently holding his kitten, Hiro in his arms. He didn't want to leave his kitten home alone again and wanted to spend some more time with him just outdoors though. The kitten was wearing a green sweater to keep him while out in this winter weather. The man was starting to think of the kitten as adoptive son and very much adores him. He was still wearing a bit exhausted from yesterday's even though, but not enough to be doing exploring around the town.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:wandering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro

whiters4

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:11 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Carmen rode across town rather than walking through it, not the day after an army of attacking snow men plagued them all. This city wasn't like any she had been to before, and she was stupid enough to move here. No bother, she'd be leaving again after the holidays. For now, though, she wanted to see the carnival on the island. She was beginning to hear a lot about Mykronos and curiosity was getting to her. While she was at it she would be festive and buy a sweater for the contest. No surprise here, she didn't actually own an ugly sweater; not in her opinion, at least. The female parked her scooter and hung her helmet from the handle bars, quickly unflattening her hair before trumping through the snow. Another stupid thing to do was wear heels in this weather, she wasn't cold, but she looked like an ill-prepared tourist. She made a mental note to buy snow boots along with her sweater. As she looked for a store, Carmen only noticed on particular person on the sidewalk. Or well, she noticed what he had. "Aw, a kitten! Isn't it too young to be out in the cold?" She asked, stopping as the man passed her, and changing her path to toddle along behind him. She hoped the feline wasn't scared of her, most were. "What's his...or her, name?"

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Finish unpacking
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Shopping ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Mom: I'm shopping for an ugly sweater, think I could borrow one from your closet? Teehee! Kidding~

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:35 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was quietly humming to himself until he passed a female stranger. He slowed down his pace to react to the questions that was asked of him. "No not at all" he said sounding confident of the response. He thought it was okay with the combine of the kitten's sweater and his own non-human body heat that mostly keeps him warm in the cold weather. He side glances back at her and the footwear of the stranger stood out to him. Hiro meowed softly as he was carried being held by his owner. "His name is Hiro" he answered then looks forward again. "Are you going to join in on today's festivities, miss?" he asked the female stranger.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Walkways of Cerise.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:wandering.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and a stranger.

whiters4

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:35 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Carmen laughed somewhat suddenly as she kneeled down, one hand on her knees and the other extending out for the kitten to sniff. "Miss makes me sound old. Call me Carmen." She mused, letting Hiro get familiar with her scent before trying to let him. "Hiro...meaning generous. It's cute. Are you Japanese?" She continued, straightening up and fixing her jacket. She was actually a little hot in this, the wolf didn't actually need a jacket. She unsnapped it and pulled it open while answering his question. "Sorta. I'm looking for an ugly sweater before I head over to Mykronos." She explained, grinning when she noticed him noticing her footwear. "Boots too." She hadnt expected it to snow on a beach side city, most her winter wear was back in New York. The woes of a woman on the run!

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Shoping & Fun
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Shopping ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Mom: I'm shopping for an ugly sweater, think I could borrow one from your closet? Teehee! Kidding~

Genkawolf

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces