Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:18 pm
So anyone can join at any time. The task is to randomly make up a storyline for the RP, and it will continue from there. It can be crazy, funny, epic, and so on. All who participate will be whoever/whatever their avi is (EX: You cosplay as Naruto, you are Naruto in the RP). But here come the rules you have to follow!

-No sexual topics
-Nothing dark or morbid
-Keep it PG 13
-Nothing inappropriate
-Be kind
-No making fun of anyone
-Have fun

If you will not follow these rules, you will be asked to delete your comment and leave. This is meant to be lighthearted and fun. I hope you'll all enjoy!

I'll start off.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:25 pm
Phoenix Paladin let out a sigh. She gazed up at sky which was covered in several layers of thick grey clouds. The grass felt cold on her, despite the fact that she was covered in armor and clothing from her neck down. Something wet suddenly fell on her face.

"Crud..." she said. "Thought I'd be able to stay out here a little bit longer than this..." She closed her eyes, then waited for the second drop to fall.

Within minutes, the rain had picked up to nearly a downpour. She sighed, sat up, and headed inside her house. At least I'm not sitting down, doing nothing anymore. But what can I do? She grunted, then paced back and forth rapidly as she scraped the bottom of her mind for something to keep her occupied.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items