Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]I came to see the bird. [Spinar x Aquilo]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:02 pm
A tuck of black poets shirt into a dark though silver accessory lavish jeans and his outfit was complete. A quick check of hair, because he was going out and the ice demon was off with a lock of dorm door. Heading towards the reaper dorms with a heavy sigh and tuck of hands into pockets.

This was going to be a long evening, but not.

Icy blue claws ran over the top of a diamond adorn skellyphone before smoothly plucking it free of pocket. A paused of heeled step and Spinar was leaning on a certain reapers door. One flip and fired off text later and the demon smirked lazily, waiting and thinking of places he could pull his little cousin around to.

It had been sometime since they had caused some mischief.

Text to BirdieBoy
Knock know, I'm here to visit my favorite...bird, Ed.

Kaefaux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:17 am

The dorm behind the door was a chilly zone, little flurries drifting in and out of the air over the bed on which the reaper lounged. The downy blankets beneath him had a slight snowy covering over them, snow that he now and then pushed back up into the air with a flick of the wrist, or onto the stone floor covered in mats--ones that would absorb the moisture without being ruined, like his blankets would be. He might have had to restrict his magic use a bit more outside of the dorm, but within? He could keep it as cold as he wanted. And then burrow into blankets from home when he decided he needed a thermal pick-me-up.

But he kept the flakes away from the large nest that occupied a corner of his dorm beside a window. Eadgard stat perched among the cloth and dried grasses, beak moving over the substances as he neatly arranged things to his liking. Aquilo had managed to knock a section off of the nest with his last spells, and though he'd tried to assist the partridge with reassembling the nest....

Yeah.

Ed was better off doing the job himself.

The reaper in question was playing with his eyephone again, headphones crushed over his ears as he texted some of his family, or scrolled around on the web. It was the only reason he noticed the incoming text, though not from an unwelcomed source.

Text to Spinny
He's redecorating. Try again later.

But Aquilo pulled off the headphones and pushed the round glasses back onto his face, pulling the flurries around himself and to his hand as he moved to the door. The blue plaid shirt kept him more than warm enough in the temperature he kept the room at, lined dark jeans insulated just enough to keep the melting snow from touching his skin. The only thing truly out of place as the pale male opened the door to greet the demon was the fact he was very much barefoot through the piling snow.

And considering that was more out of place than the fact he'd flung a pile of loose flurries into Spinar's face as soon as the door opened was probably saying something.

"He really is redecorating."

"Aquilo knocked over half my nest while practicing."

Aquilo rolled his eyes towards the commentary from the corner. "You lecture me when I don't practice, you lecture me when I do practice. There's no pleasing him," he stated, staring Spinar in the eye as he gave an overdramatic sigh of exhaustion.

"The day you can accomplish both spell practice and non-destructive tendencies is the day I stop lecturing you. Until then, my beak shall not be silenced." The large brown and grey bird glared at his partner before leaning slightly to get a better view of the visitor, feathers puffing up slightly in delight. "Hello! Far too long, far too long. How have you been? Forgive me for not giving a proper greeting, I'm not sure what you go by outside of familiar circles."

Cheekiebirdiee

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:17 pm
When the door was opened he promptly invited himself inside, paying no mind to the fluff of snow that hit his face. It was refreshing, as was the environment of the reapers room. Nice, cold and snowy just how he liked it. Watching Aquilo's normal theatrics he grinned and laughed softly, elegantly. "My dear Ed, don't you know our little Aquilo will never be as skilled as me, you should leave him and come to my side." Teasing as always he moved towards the bird on a laugh back to his cousin.

Slowly his hand moved to scoop up some of the snow, for a moment nothing and then the snow slowly formed into a three small ice golems, an ability he had picked up in his new year. "Clean my boots off, " Spinar motions towards the snow dust on his shoes, the golems took a moment then each started to fight the flurries for the span of their short life. On an arrogant waggle of brows he looked towards his cousin, then offered to Ed, "don't be silly, you may always call me by name when alone of course. Though here I tend to use Siku."

Kaefaux

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:14 pm

While Aquilo rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue at his cousin, Ed was happy to ignore the scarling antics at the teasing at his partner's expense. It was clear when it was good-natured, something he was as comfortable with as Aquilo was. He gave a faux sigh, shaking his head forlornly. "If it were a question of power alone, you know whom my first choice would be. Alas. If he doesn't have the power or skill to keep his neck, how could I simply let him wander off on his own?" He paused and gave Spinar a rather genuine, knowing look. "He would wander off and never return. Probably snowboard off a cliff. I would never hear the end of it from his mother or your uncle."

To that Aquilo perked up with an undignified "Hey I heard that!" but the familiar gave him an unamused look in response.

"Hey least snowboarding off a cliff would be more entertaining than this school--donno how you lasted here so long, by the way," he grumbled to Siku, moving over to flop back onto his bed, sitting on the edge and peering up at the demon. When he picked up the bit of snow and formed it into the golems, Aquilo had let out a low whistle. Elbows on on his thighs, he bent forward where he sat to peer at the creatures, watching their movements with keen interest. "Can you teach me that one? How obedient are they? Is there a range limit to the spell or are they bound by a time limit or something else? Can they get any bigger--" His questions faded off into babble as he pondered different spells he'd come across, brow furrowing in actual concentration.

Beside Spinar, Ed gave a light snort as the reaper's attention focused on the golems. "You always did seem to have a trick or two up your sleeve to make him focus..." Shaking his head he gave a small bow to the demon before chirping, "Siku it is then, though... hm. Wasn't that the name you'd mentioned in your dream?" Ed looked back to Aquilo, whom was still more interested in the golems than the other two occupants of his room. "Aquilo." Nothing. "Aquilo."

"Yes yes yes, he said Siku in the dream where he was a Cheshire Cat and I was a Mad Hatter and the nice ghoul was a Door Mouse." Though he spoke quickly, eyes still on the golems, it was only after he spoke that Aquilo blinked and rose his gaze up to his cousin, brow lifting. "Actually that was weird. Did you have a dream like that? Is that sort of stuff normal here?"

Cheekiebirdiee

Kaefaux

Unsealed Gatekeeper

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:53 pm
"Of course," Spinar smirked and shook his head, "this is why I adore you Ed, your compassion." He paused then continued, "its so amusing." Chuckling he watched as Aquilo became thoroughly enamored with the golems. Swelling with pride and ego the demon lifted his chin at the reaper, icy eyes twinkling in obvious delight to mock the other.

"Oh you mean you can learn?" He grinned at the other boil, moving to sit down on the edge of the bed. The golems shifted and then continued to clean the snow from his boots until they slowly started to melt away, after about three minutes. "Mm, they are bound by time currently, however I'm working on making this not so. " Spinar sighed watching the golems slowly start to melt but still working. "Shame, they only last a few minutes but their obedience is to me alone, simple commands much like a - " Spinar smirked and glanced playfully to Ed, cutting off there with a wink.

"I am fairly good at wrangling in suckers, " He shook his head, a clawed hand reaching up to stroke over Ed. When mention of the dream came Spinar looked off, relaxing back on his elbows in his cousins bed. "Hm, you too then?" A thoughtful look was given before he offered, "Amity is a host to many strange happenings, it would seem dear cousin, that this dream, was likely, possible, potentially not just a dream." Grinning he moved to get off the bed.

"A word to the wise however, do not step into any fog." Spinar had been warned against them himself, patches of it had been popping up and sucking students to the haunted house. Where hunters lurked and that was the last thing he needed to hear about. With a dismissive wave he ended the subjects at hand, "let's go do something, bonding time, I promise to be utterly entertaining."

Kaefaux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff