Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:14 pm
тнє sнαяк's нєαδ

User Image

Sushi!!

Well what else did you expect to find in a shark's head? All they eat are fish!
Only instead of blood and guts, you'll find it nicely rolled up into rice balls with
the occasional seaweed wrap. Everything is made fresh and delicate by the
extraordinary sushi chefs on hand. After all, one bad roll of sushi could make
you bed ridden for quite a while. So let's not take that chance. Each roll is
served with a side of soy sauce, ginger, and wasabi.

A California Roll please!

Available Items:
Soda: $1.50
Water: $0.00
A La Carte: $8
House Roll: $6
Specialty Roll: $12
Sushi Buffet: $30

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pushing open the door with her shoulder, Celly walked into the sushi place with a rather large smile on her face. Taking a nice whiff of the air, her smile only grew. She loved sushi! "Ah! Hello ma'am, welcome to The Shark's Head! Finest sushi place this side of the island! Just one?" a waiter greeted her with a rather ruggish grin. Celly couldn't help the light pink tint that stained her face at the gesture and nodded sheepishly. "Alllllright then, why do't we have the beautiful lady sit up front where everyone can see her," he said, motioning to the sushi bar so she could pick a spot to sit. Geeze! She was getting flustered over something so dumb! Compliments were nothing to be so mushy about!

With a small huff, she dropped down onto a stool, setting her bag down at her feet. Looking up at the chef, she watched him work his magic on some fish and throw it into a searing pan before walking over to her. "What can I get you miss?" he asked, wiping his hands on his apron. "Yeah, a tiger roll, dragon roll and a spider roll," she replied as she tapped her chin in thought. "Oh! And a coke please!" As he wrote down her order, he nodded and walked back over to the pan to finish up what he was doing before it burned. Content with herself, she took out her phone and started playing a game called Spirit Stones while she waited for her food.

I see everything no one else believes.  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

"Here you are miss," the chef said as he set her selections down in front of her. "Mmmm~! Thanks!" she replied with a look of pure joy on her face. Without bothering with chopsticks or what have you, she grabbed the first of one of her many rolls and shoved the thing into her mouth. Instantly an explosion of flavors hit her taste buds! Settling into her seat, lost in the lovely flavors of her tiger roll, she slowly slid her phone back to her line of sight and exited out of her game. Her eyes practically popped out of her head. Was it that late already?! "Uhm, hey! Can I get a to-go box for all this? I gotta be at that dance soon!" she called to the chef in a near panic. With an amused look, he nodded and grabbed her a few boxes for her sushi.

Sheesh! How could it have gotten so late so quick?! Well, it was the fall season, that was probably the reason for the quick time changes. Hurriedly, as she was handed her boxes, she placed her sushi in each one. Man! She didn't want to be late. "Can I get a bag too?" she asked quickly, her leg beginning to bounce with anxious anticipation. Once she was handed one, she snatched it and quick wrapped everything in the bag. Grabbing her things, she jumped from her seat, placing her money on the bar, "Thanks for the food!" She quickly ran out the door.

[EXIT]

I see everything no one else believes.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:09 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:13 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $905 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Shopping Day

User Image

Lillian parked in front of the sushi place, she found using her GPS on her phone. She was in the mood for a little delicious fish before she went on her excursion to...Do whatever she was planning on doing. Really, she just wanted out of the house to be by herself. She spent all day with her daughter yesterday and everyday after work she spent with her daughter. Taking one day out of the week to have some alone time wasn't a bad thing. She was allowed some time considering she was a single parent. When you raise a baby all on your own, you're allowed to take a day off for yourself every once in a blue moon. This day was that blue moon.

Walking into the restaurant, Lillian took a spot at the sushi bar and slid a menu towards herself. Hm...Since she was having a day to herself, might as well splurge a little. When a waiter came to her, she ordered the sushi buffet and a water. No need to be going too crazy on food. She wasn't trying to be gluttonous. Leaning against the bar, she pulled out her phone to distract herself while she waited for her food. Reading over her texts, she was sighing over the fact that her dumb brother refused to leave the house because Kaito was sick. So what? The guy was sick, he could take care of himself. It's not like he was bedridden. And then there was Ty...She didn't even know how to feel about him right now. Not at the second anyways. That was a whirlwind of things she didn't want to think about right now. All she wanted was to enjoy her day off from being a mother.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:51 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Horny?
Company: Blonde GIrl
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Ready to hit the town

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leon made his way into the Shark's head, pushing the door open gingerly. Looking around he noticed the groups of people sitting around and eating. He frowned lightly before walking towards the sushi bar. There were only a few places to sit so he decided to sit by a blonde girl. Mind if I steal this spot? He said, smiling softly. He sat down and grabbed a menu, his stomach growling at the sight of the food. The male instinctively lipped his lips before catching himself in the act. What was he doing acting so vulgar? It seemed like Leo was taking more control of his personality day by day. He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, the sushi bar wasn't a place to worry about these kinds of things. Leon wasn't sure what to do while waiting to get his order taken so he turned to the woman, deciding to converse. Quite the nice place they have here... He said, trying to think of something for small talk. Leon took a deep breath, which was a bad Idea, he immediately smelled the fragrance of the girl and his instinctual urges started demanding him to act. He decided to focus his attention back on the menu in a poor attempt to take his mind off of the woman. His mouth drooled lightly but he quickly wiped it away. When was the last time he had satisfied his hunger anyways? Leon shook his head, this wasn't the time to let his thoughts wander to that.
╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:21 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian sighed as she rested her cheek in her hand. She was starting to get hungry already just waiting for the fresh sushi to be placed out. Even though she ate a small bowl of cereal before she left home, it wasn't enough for her hunger to be satisfied. Sipping at her water, she glanced over as some redhead sat down beside her without waiting for an answer. Maybe she didn't want anyone to sit beside her. Maybe she wanted to be alone. Oh well, too late now. The moment he did though, her garnet eyes brightened to the scent of something she dreaded being around. Her face deadpanned for a moment as she thought about it. She had never been around one before, but she had heard plenty of stories. And hell, her brother might as well be one for how much of a sex drive he had. Incubus.

Garnet eyes glanced back over to him when he spoke to her again. At least, she assumed he was talking to her; he seemed to be looking at her. "I guess. I never knew this about this place until today. I'm still too new to town," she replied as she stared at him, just the slightest bit weary. Incubi were notorious for seducing women. Mentally, she sighed. Even though she had long past puberty, she was apparently just like a horny teen. And she remembered wishing that she wouldn't think about it so much when she got older. But hey, redheads were hot no matter what; she couldn't deny that. Maybe she was just like her brother, only with less experience. She shrugged casually, "I think the beach is the nicest place so far though."

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Seductive, Flirty
Company: Blonde Girl

The male noticed the girl's deadpanned expression for only a moment. Looking at the girls features he could see that she was some type of Demon, maybe even a noble one with the blonde hair and red eyes. He felt his urges come back in a strong wave, trying to take over his thought process. He pulled on his collar lightly and scratched his head. Oh really? I've been around here for a while so I've seen this shop. Although I've never been inside 'till now... He said with a sheepish smile. The passing seconds were getting harder and harder to control. Finally he snapped and went silent for a moment. His gaze returned to the woman, with a different look in his eyes. But if you're still new...Maybe I could...Show you around and help you get...Acquainted. He said, inching closer slowly.

Now it was Leo's turn to come out and play. The Incubus gingerly took his hand and brushed his thumb across the back of it. Such smooth skin...I love that in a woman... He said, his gaze moving down to their adjoined hands. His eyes only stayed there for a moment before turning back to the woman's eyes. I'm sorry where are my manners...I'm Leo. He said with a sly grin slowly growing across his face.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:25 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian turned towards him a little more, watching him casually as he spoke. He seemed a little...almost intimidated. That was pretty normal reaction for her. No matter how she presented herself, even if it was in a friendly manner, people just seemed to steer clear of her. And then, he suddenly changed. It wasn't really anything physical, but the air around him and his eyes, all seemed to change. Her brows furrowed a little in confusion as she watched him inch ever closer. Why was he coming closer? There was no reason for him to get closer to her. And what did he mean by 'show her around' and getting 'acquainted'? For some reason there seemed to be some underlying meaning; at least to her.

Her red eyes immediately dropped to her hand when she felt him touch hers. Quirking a brow, she watched his thumb smooth across her skin before looking up at him when he spoke again. Oh yeah, this was a bad idea. Slowly she moved her hand away, "Lillian." Slowly she brought her hands up to pull her hair over one shoulder before looking back at him with a smirk. "As long as you don't touch me, you can show me all around and everything you want."

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Seductive, Flirty
Company: Blonde Girl

Leo simply nodded, a sly grin still on his face. Excuse my intrusion. It won't happen again. He said, turning his attention back to his menu. Leon might not have noticed it but the smell of a Demon was undeniable. Leo figured it was coming from this girl. So Miss, Mind if I call you miss? Lillian, where are you from? He asked, taking a stab in the dark by guessing a few places in his head. Leo figured that if he could catch her aroma then she probably already knew what he was, oh well that's what made his hobby so fun. And what's with the no-touch rule? Got a man waiting for you at the household? He teased, grinning. Leo figured that was the case, either that or she was hopelessly waiting for some guy that she was crushing on. After all, it was hard to resist an Incubus' persuasion. He'd have to commend her for that.

As the waitress came by to take his order, Leo simply glanced at the menu one last time before shrugging casually. I'll just have the Sushi Buffet... He said while grabbing a piece of sushi off of the roller. (I'm assuming there's a sushi line like in most places). Leo plopped the piece of sea in his mouth and smiled softly at the waitress. My my, you're so pretty...Do you have a boyfriend? He teased whilst handing her his menu.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:
EXAMS ARE OVER

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:21 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

He was certainly question-y. Why was he interrogating her? There was no need to interrogate her! And 'Miss'? Who calls someone, who isn't a century old, miss?! She may be supernatural, but she wasn't a fossil; not yet anyways. Clenching her jaw a little, she grabbed her chopsticks and plucked a sushi roll off the roller and shoved it into her mouth. After swallowing, she stared down at the bar with a slightly nervous and contemplative look on her face. These were questions she didn't really want to answer. It wasn't because she was uncomfortable about answering them, but it was more like she didn't think it was any of his business to know if she had someone waiting for her at home.

Her eyes rolled as she listened to him hit on the waitress. Oh boy, this was going to be that kind of situation. It was like hanging with her brother. Glancing over at him, she turned her attention back to the food and plucked another roll off the conveyor belt, shoving it into her mouth. Did she have a man waiting for her at home? Not really. He was waiting for her at his house. They weren't together; they were like a separated couple. Their situation was complicated and right now she didn't want complicated. It wasn't like she asked for complicated. She couldn't handle complicated right now! She was dealing with the complications of being a single mother and that was enough for now. Dear god! They really need to serve Sake here! "I'm from New York. And no, I have a daughter waiting for me at home," she replied firmly, and loud enough for him to hear over his flirting.

((OOC; WEWT! ))
Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Seductive, Flirty, Curious
Company: Lillian

Leo looked over at the woman with a confused stare. What did she just say? Wait wait...Let me get one thing straight here. You have a daughter but no man? Oh ho ho I love a good drama story. He said with a slight chuckle at the end. If there was one thing he liked almost as much as sex it was watching drama unfold. It was like watching a great movie, all the actors seemed so "real". He grabbed another piece of sushi off of the line and pointed it at Lillian. So what happened? He asked before plopping the raw fish into his mouth. And what's with the whole daughter thing? I know a lot of people divorce but I thought kids were the "glue" to a relationship. He said, making a poor attempt at a marriage analogy. Leo never really understood marriage in the first place, why settle? You've got your friends with benefits, your flirts, your side women and your main women. It was like a fine line up of cuisine and he was happily dining away.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

Lady Illusia

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:45 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

User Image

Lillian's brows furrowed as if to ask 'Really?' Why in the world would she tell a total stranger, what happened between her and Ty? Plus, the whole 'daughter thing'! Sela wasn't a phase she was going through. Sela was her daughter and they were stuck together for the rest of their lives. On the other hand though...She needed someone to talk too; not that he actually gave a crap. She didn't have any friends other than her brother and that was just sad and pathetic. Her expression relaxed a bit as she looked at him. He was just like another version of her brother so she could tell him and not exactly feel any different. Except she can't sleep with her brother. Oh dear god! Mentally she slapped herself for thinking anything like that.

Clearing her throat, she turned her full attention to the bar and stared at the polished wood for a moment. She never talked about her relationship with Ty because it was so hard on her. Chewing on her bottom lip, she sighed before reluctantly giving in. "They're not, but he didn't know I was pregnant at the time. He...He kinda..." her words trailed off as she anxiously scratched at her head. "He left me before I could tell him I was pregnant."

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:02 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ③0тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②②
( ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image

▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓
User Image
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓

Money: || Outfit: || Mood: || Job: || Location: || Company: || Relationship Status:
$1088 || Comfy Wear || Tired & Stress || Bookworms - Sales Associate || The Shark's Head || Herself || Single

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

On her way home, Junavi decided to get something to eat first as she didn't feel like cooking anything when she got home as she was getting a tired. Her day today was long, quiet, and very slow. Nothing interesting happened. Not like she was surprised, she still didn't have much of an interesting life to begin with anyways, though she needed to change her life a bit. It was getting pretty tiring and boring with the same thing going on over and over again, but Junavi isn't one to talk to anyone unless they spoke to her first. Junavi sighed and watched as a small smoke escaped from her mouth as she continued to walk down the streets. She looked around the Cerise District if there was anywhere for her to get something to eat. Walking down the streets, she spotted Mickey C's, a fast food joint, she wasn't really much into fast food places and continued to move on. The next place she saw was Moonbucks. Coffee and snacks wasn't much a dinner place and didn't really want to eat something sweet, though she would go there probably tomorrow in the morning while on her way to go to the library and then to the Halloween party. Speaking of the Halloween party, Junavi still wondered why is she even going. She wasn't much of the party type of person and didn't much enjoy Halloween. Most likely she was a scaredy cat at such a time of the year. Though the place where the event was getting hold at, was at a mysterious island called Mykronos. When she moved to Soleil City, she heard of that island and heard that island is the place where that mysterious fruit is at and could find your soul mate. 'Ha soul mate... I don't believe in any of that..', Junavi never believe in any of those things said about the island or the fruit or finding your soul mate. Though... she would be completely shocked and surprise if someone did find their soul mate while in that island, but would usually might think it was just a plain coincidence and wouldn't believe even more. Unless!! It happens to her, then maybe she might think differently about it, but doubt any of that would happen to her.

While thinking of those stories of the mysterious island, Junavi stopped in front of the Shark's Head, a sushi restaurant. "Huh? Sushi? When was the last time I ate sushi?", Junavi thought about the last time she ate sushi, though shrugged it off and walked inside the restaurant. As she walked in, she looked around for somewhere to seat and since it was pretty quiet and not people around, she walked and sat at the counter table and looked at the menu. 'Awwh... I don't have much money for the sushi buffet..', Junavi pouted a bit and called for the waiter. "Can I get the specialty rolls and a glass of water? Thank you.", Junavi handed the single twenty dollar bill she had and waited for her food. She placed her elbows down on the counter, entwined her fingers together, and started to think of the Halloween. Was she really going to go to the party? She still didn't go around much in the town to meet people nor make any friends too. She'll basically be there alone and watch as everyone have fun with whatever they do in parties and would stand out of everyone. Well guess she'll have to try and befriend others in the party if she could, but might find it hard since everyone would know each other. Sighing once again at the thought, her food came and glass of water and bowed her head a bit to the waiter. "Thank you..", she said to the waiter and clapped her hands together and quietly said, "Itadakimasu.." As she finished thanking for the meal, she grabbed the chopsticks, and started to eat her sushi rolls.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Out.Of.Coffee: Ahhhh... Bloop..
I need someone to talk to this girl!! T^T

Quote:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items