Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

Xiomara consulted the GPS on his phone, checking he had the correct location. He was walking along the right street, but he couldn't see the place. Maybe it had closed down before he'd eaten there? That would be terrible. Quickly checking his phone for the answer, he was relieved to find that The Shark's Head was still open and didn't seem to be closing or disappearing anytime soon. Good. But then, where was it? Feeling a rare flare of impatience, the secretarial companion exhaled sharply through his nose and hissed out a curse in his home tongue. Just as he was turning to leave and retrace his steps, restarting his journey from home, he spotted the store. He'd passed it. Twice. It was an easy thing to do since he had been stalking down the wrong side of the street. How stupid of him. Xiomara crossed the road, azure eyes lighting up with the promise of food. Pushing through the door and eagerly entering the establishment, he took a seat at the sushi bar, hoping that being closer to the food would make it arrive quicker. It was wishful thinking, but even if he did have to wait a while, Xo had no problem snacking on some chips to pass the time. Sliding a menu towards himself, Xiomara quickly surveyed the options, unconsciously grimacing at the "Dragon Roll" listed on a page. Eating this type of cuisine should have been enough, but that was just another painful reminder of the past he had left behind. Dragons. He hoped to never see another one again. Let alone fall for one.. Even just thinking about it made his scars itch. He wasn't in Japan anymore, so what were the chances of coming across another dragon? Slim to none. Though he could have sworn that he'd been protecting a dragon during the paintball tournament he had foolishly entered a while ago.. And here he was running off on a tangent. Xiomara looked up as a waiter approached and he distracted himself with decision making. He would avoid the dragon roll and stick with the sushi buffet (his reason for coming), and some water. If he felt like something sweet to drink, he could always attack his fruit juice supply, which was buried in the messenger bag that never left his side. Speaking of, he'd have to restock it sooner or later.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The thought of all the food he was going to consume had the skeleton practically drooling. His usually blank features now looked almost happy, and his lips had quirked slightly at the corners, a small smile reserved for food. If only he didn't have to wait for his fill. Xo leaned against the bar, resting his elbow on the counter top and resting his chin in his hand. He'd spent another restless night waiting for day to break and the effects of his insomnia were starting to take its toll on him. He felt drained and only the thought of food kept him going. At least he hadn't suffered one of his spells in front of Sage yet, so that was a good thing. If his employer found out about his tendency to fall asleep at random moments, then he'd probably be out of a job. Who wanted to hire someone they'd have to constantly check up on? The bluenette sighed, allowing his bag to slide to the floor at his feet. His eyelids started growing heavy, his body slowly relaxing as exhaustion took over. He was asleep in moments, though he remained in the seated position he'd been in whilst awake. This would be the only sleep he'd gotten in days. Hopefully it helped to restore his energy levels. Though if his order should arrive while he was napping, he wouldn't be happy upon waking.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:30 am
User Image

❛It is a curious thing, the death of a loved one.
We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up.
And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.
It is like walking up the stairs to your bedroom in the dark, and thinking there is one more stair than there is.
Your foot falls down, through the air, and there is a sickly moment of dark surprise as you try and readjust the way you thought of things.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling hungry. || I'm speaking to a man. || I'm wearing denim on denim || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Yet another day has passed with nothing but the sound of Camil's violin resonating within his ears. He would skip meals without realizing, and Rigel often grew worried over his elder sibling's health. Even today, when Rigel insisted on paying for lunch, his brother remained unfazed, only urging him out the room just so he could resume his compositions he had failed to finish within the course of the past.. two months. Rigel heaved a soft sigh as he pushed open the door to the ever so familiar establishment located within the shopping district, where the strong scent of green tea infiltrated his nose. As though it had a calming effect, the stress and tension eventually receded from his stiffened shoulders and a satisfying smile curved the edges of the dragon's nicely shaped lips.

"Oh, good afternoon!" he answered in return at the familiar waiter standing not too far from the entrance. Ever since he had set foot in Soleil approximately four months ago, Rigel had set his eyes on buffets this lovely small town could offer. Golden orbs gleamed when he was led to his seat right by the counter, where small plates of sushi circled the room upon the conveyor belt. Yet as always, instead of eating little by little, his hand reached for whatever appeared before his eyes, knowing he was here to eat to his heart's content with the buffet package they had to offer. It didn't take long, let alone a minute to fill up the space of the counter in front of the dragon, yet despite the weird looks others shot in his direction, the man paid no mind and only dug in to his lovely Japanese delicacies.

Next to him, or at least, a couple of seats away, was a man with pale blue locks the young man found quite familiar. It was tied into a small ponytail whereas the shorter strands were left draping loosely around the nape of his neck. His eyes were gently shut, long lashes thick and luscious. Instead of a chiseled jawline, the young man looked more.. feminine with his porcelain features. For a split second, Rigel would take a second guess at the other party's gender, only to confirm that he was, in fact, a boy. Somehow.. he reminded the dragon of his elder brother's feminine features. But what bothered Rigel the most, was the way his food had been left untouched for quite a full minute already. Was he.. asleep?

"Hey-.." he called out, reaching forth with his gloved hand to gently nudge the man by his shoulder. "You food's getting-.. cold..?" was that what he was supposed to say? Were sushi's ever heated up? It seemed quite unlikely, and the young dragon only cringed at the mistake he made while he rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Hey-" he called out once more. "If you're not going to eat it then.. I will-" he threatened, though with his cheerful voice, even a stranger could tell this threat was all but a bluff.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:06 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

Sleep was a vague inclination that the nocturnal skeleton could only scarcely embrace before being pulled away. When he tried to sleep at night, it would elude him. But during the daytime hours he was often too preoccupied to sleep. And whenever he could find the few moments needed to nap, he was always being woken for one reason or another. Usually because whatever cafe he was haunting was about to close, or because he had work to do. Luckily he had long since learned to survive with whatever minimal sleep he could get. Maybe it was better this way, because he always woke up so hungry after a deep sleep, it was almost painful. Xiomara sensed more than felt the presence of another beside him, unconsciously rousing him into awareness. He remained still in a light doze until a gentle nudge of his shoulder stirred him to full alertness. He hated being touched unnecessarily and already he could feel his skin itching beneath the fabric where a hand had briefly rested. Oceanic eyes opened and stared right ahead at the perpetrator. Tanned, smooth skin. Neatly styled hair, dark in colour. And a single eye that was a captivating gold colour. Why did he look familiar? Awake enough now to understand the stranger's words, Xiomara straightened and blinked the leftover tiredness away.  The uncomfortable feeling in his shoulder was fading rapidly, and the skeleton found himself famished. Hungry for food and... Sex. The only two things that could sate him.

"I believe that's the general.. Idea?"

Uncharacteristically sociable all of a sudden, Xo offered a small smile in genuine amusement. Food was the only thing that could so easily slip through his defenses, and it seemed like this stranger was on the right track to making a new ally. No, friend. That's what they were called. Still a little disoriented, the male absently ran a hand through his cyan hair, taking in any changes to his surroundings. Apart from the arrival of the man beside him and an abundance of sushi, nothing seems to have changed. That meant he hadn't been asleep for long. Good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At the mention of the newcomer eating his meal, the secretary faced him, eyes glinting posessively, and lips quirked into an expression of amusement. He didn't believe the male would try to take his food, but in any case, he followed the male's lead and started grabbing selections from the conveyor belt and set them in front of himself, with whatever space he had.

"Thank you for waking me. I'm Xiomara, by the way."

Xiomara scooped some wasabi on his chopsticks and spread it on a Californian roll before taking a bite. The heat was as he remembered. It was enough to make him smile. He never wanted to return to Japan again, bug he had to admit that he missed the cuisine.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαч ③яם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑦
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:50 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1208 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Neon Lights DJ / Beatboxer

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

Chester heard from Elin that the sushi was chosen, so with that, the two would head over to The Shark's Head. He had to keep the umbrella tucked and kept safe in the designated position before sitting down on one of the stools, allowing his guest of honor to take a seat beside him. "Say, have you been familiar with different flavors of sushi? I'm tempted to order a buffet, but if not, single orders are fine, too. Have you decided on a drink as well? All of this is on me for today." Definitely, the DJ was in the mood to be generous, but he certainly needed more acquaintances and potential fans here in Soleil. Some of them were the ones he had met using social media but the physical distances had been too far. Plus, it would help in making him forget his first failed romance, which left him a hole in his heart that still required fixing.

So far, they were among the few groups who decided to drop by here to satiate the sushi cravings. Less populated, but better than nothing if the restaurant needed to survive.

Mood: casual
Company: Elin
Money: $71.50 (Wallet) ; $1175.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Kumiko Fujiwa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:14 pm
User Image

уσυ ∂σηˀт кησω тяυє ƒяєє∂σм υηтιℓ ιтˀѕ вєєη ѕнα¢кℓє∂ αωαу
σσ¢:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

▶ Watching Chester closely, Elin nodded. He's tried all the flavors possible, well most of the ones at your local buffet, but none the less.
Yes I have, all are delicious. But there is no need to pay for my portions, it would be irresponsible for me to do that to someone I have just met. Elin smiled softly,
You're already tolerating my "out of date" self. Most people would call me a "creep" or "pervert," and walk away. Laughing gently, Elin rubbed his arm and took a look around the almost bare restaurant. He paid no mind, as long as the food's good. He's probably trying to find a way to get rid of me
Elin thought as his eyes glanced over the decor of the room, boredly. No one want's to be seen with a lab rat Elin. Might as well go back. At least the doctors had more interesting gazes.

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image

The ginger-head pouted in response to Elin's reluctance. "I'm in the mood to be generous, you know? Not every day that people see that side of me aside from my job as a DJ." Though still, the other male was happy that he was being patient being that complexity of being... well... behind on the trend, so to speak. "Partially, my paternal grandfather was like that, too, being a bit too old-fashioned with things, but there was still some sense of authenticity, like there's a charm associated with living with those times. Like bread baked in those old brick ovens or noodles pulled by hand." Before he could ramble on even further, he raised his hand at the chef in charge of today's service; Chester knew what he wanted just for the two of them.

"Two orders of Californian maki rolls and two bottles of soda, please?" Chester called out loudly. That would be enough to last for today before heading over to Neon lights later on.

OOC:

Kumiko Fujiwa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image

σσ¢:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Old fashioned? Elin placed his hand on his chin and thought as he stared at the table. That would make proper sense I suppose.
Though from what I've experienced, being called old isn't flattering.
Elin thought back to a drama he watched in between practices. It was a cheesy romance drama, the girl falls in love with boy A but boy A is in love with his sister's best friend, all the while boy B tried to gain the girls love, ultimately losing the girl to someone else. The boy sounded like Elin, in the way he talked. "Proper and polite," is what the actor would say in response to being called old. Should Elin say it too? I thought one would seem it to be proper and polite. It seemed acceptable, from what I was able to watch that is.

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:41 pm
User Image

Chester let out a small gasp at the assumption. "I don't mean old as in the actual age of a person! I mean old-fashioned because of the habits that don't seem to change even with the passage of time. It is as the saying goes; old habits die hard." He was hoping that would help in clarifying the misunderstanding... somehow. Though at the words about being polite and modest, he nodded. "Yep, good values are still important even with this present age of rapid changes. It's a shame that the meanings tend to be warped up based on what the current society believes. And yes, it is based on the genres that I watched." Those were just some of the lessons he had picked up from TV drama shows.

And with the sushi rolls still in progress, the two cold bottles of soda were given. He handed one to Elin. "Today's stock is cherry coke. Have you tried this flavor before?"

OOC:

Kumiko Fujiwa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:17 am
User Image

σσ¢:
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Change is normal for society. 'No true progression comes from sitting monkeys.' As I was told anyway. With a small smile Elin looked up at Cherster as he handed him the beverage. Cherry coke? He took the drink and observed it. It fizzed, it was a dark color, it also smelled like a carbonated beverage and one would assume it tasted of cherries. Then why did it have the name 'coke' in it? Taking out his phone, Elin quickly typed the name and scrolled through the results.
Interesting. Elin looked up and shook his head, I've never had a carbonated drink before. I was only allowed to drink water and watered down milk Closing down his phone, Elin placed it gently on the table and held the drink to his lips, taking a tiny drink. He felt the little bubbles trickle down his throat. Interesting.

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 am
User Image

The DJ took a sip of his own drink when the confession came about, setting the bottle down on the table. "Watered down milk? Definitely tasted awful." No one should disrespect the milk like that, though slight spillages were partially okay as long as they could be easily cleaned up. His orange orbs then inspected the handwork of the chef; the way he put the ingredients together before rolling and then sprinkling the orange fish roe to the outside surface. Maybe he should try making some sushi at home, but that may have to be pushed aside for now. The sushi rice could be hard to tackle if someone didn't know how to regulate the ratio of the rice to the sweet vinegar concoction.

Finally, the rolls were presented to the two and he gave the chef a word of gratitude before saying Grace. Excitedly, he used the chopsticks to pick up one of the pieces before dipping it gently into the soy sauce and biting into it. He hummed because of the explosion of flavors into his mouth. "Man, this is good stuff."

OOC: Apologies for the tardiness because I'm sick.

Kumiko Fujiwa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:29 pm
User Image

σσ¢: Fun fact, I hate sushi lmao. I love to be tortured >> Also your good. I had to do things, so I'm a little late sweatdrop
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

▶ Elin laughed a full laugh, genuine laugh and nodded, Oh it's terrible. This drink is better hands down. He admitted and took another sip. He let the bubbles fall down his throat and sighed softly, he could get used to these carbonated drinks. They fizzed and made funny noises, and they felt funny going down his throat. He placed his cup down and looked over at the chef as he started to cut the fish and roll them. He can already feel his mouth watering, his stomach made soft grumbles, boy he's hungry huh?
When they were served the food, Elin immediately popped a roll into his mouth and smiled. This was a good choice, it's delicious! Elin beamed at the DJ, sticking another sushi bite into his mouth. It seemed to be the little things today that made him happy.

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash