Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm
User Image
User Image

LOCATION [Home/The Sharks Head]
COMPANY [Oliver]
SONG [Safe and Sound]
POCKETS [$140 Dollars, a cell phone, more random objects in her purse]
OUTFIT [Cantrip]
OOC [...]

"It's fine. There's no such thing as being late I was just early." Lily giggled softly as she stood extending a hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Oliver. I'm actually really surprised you showed up honestly but regardless happy that you did otherwise!" the bright smile seemed to light up with the suns glow as she gently shook his hand before sitting down. "As for old there is no such thing. Only books of life with more chapters." Her eyes followed his movements as she motioned him to sit. "I hope you don't mind that I went ahead with the buffet. I figured I could be a proper lady and pay for a mans meal." The sweet sound of her giggle was followed with graceful movements as the girl mixed wasabi and soy sauce together with.

"So, if you could visit one place in the world where would it be? Negative ten points if you say something cheesy like Paris or Rome. I've been there and was actually kind of disappointed. For me...it would be to see my mom and dad. Even if it was only for five minutes before I had to take off it would still be nice." Her chop sticks swirled in the soy sauce for a moment before a small tear formed in her eye, quickly blinking it away just as fast as it had formed. The strange woman who's mind was cultured and body broken lifted her eyes to meet his, the sparkle seemed faded, almost drowned out by clouds of a storm that formed in her mind. It was strange to be someone so vibrant, so alive, being trapped in a bubble that they couldn't break free from. That was her lot, take it or leave it she came to accept her cards.

AnnoyedPanda

Thought {#F4BBFF} Action {#4E78A0} Talk {#9BCD9B}

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:45 am
User Image

► Company: Lily ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Blind Date ll ► Location: Shark's Head ll ► OOC:
Lady Lacey Fox

Oliver smiled gently as he shook her hand in greeting, a light chuckle following with her comment about old books. He liked to think he was full of life but his days were often spent sitting in his favorite chair, watching the news and drinking a cup of black coffee. Of course he went out for work, but on the days he didn't have work he was mostly at home unless he really needed to go out. In his old age he was becoming a homebody. When he was younger, being outside, being active, those were everyday things! Workout days were not all that common for him either, though he still like to remain as active as possible; his back injury was just too much of a factor nowadays. Sliding into the booth, across from Lily, the older man nearly did a double take when she mentioned she had paid for everything! "Oh no, I have to pay you back. It's the gentleman's duty to finance such a lovely evening," he shook his head in protest. "I won't take 'no' for an answer." He grew up in a different time, and it was common for men to pay for the dates; at least the first couple of them. Finding the statement set, he picked up a piece, dipped it in a small amount of spy sauce and took a bite. It was good! He hadn't been here before and now he knew he would have to come back.

Chewing the last bite of the roll he had just picked up, Oliver thought on her question. He's done a lot of traveling while in the military, so where would he want to go? Of course, it was all for war so he didn't really get to admire the places he went. Sitting back in his seat, he took a drink from his glass of water, picking a stray piece of rise out of his teeth as he thought about it. Her answer seemed so thoughtful, heartfelt. The lone tear didn't go unnoticed as he thought about his own answer, and it made him wonder what she meant. "Okay," Oliver started, leaning forward holding his hands up and then clapping them together. "It's going to sound a little cliche, but Hawaii. Now, before you start ragging on me, let me explain. My ex-wife always had a dream to travel, but she wanted to travel as a family. I was always away with work so we never got the chance before she passed away. I told her that I would never visit Hawaii without going there with someone I love. Cheesy, I know, but there you have it!" Oliver chuckled, not longer as bothered by the passing of his wife as he used to be when it still weighed freshly on his heart.

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:28 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:48 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

--Enter--

After the walk from Mickey C's to The Shark's Head Ryan had let go of Candy's hand to hold the door open for her to enter. Following right behind her, Ryan looked around and gave a little sigh of relief. "Well, at least the place looks authentic." It was a little different than what Ryan envisioned but because he had never been to the spot he was just satisfied knowing he got out of Mickey C's before being fully noticed. With seats open at the bar the raven haired man took a seat and kindly waited for his date to join him.

"You ever been to this place? It's my first time doing anything like this." While he was happy to be able to find out more about his co-worker Ryan was feeling a little clueless about how sushi is done here.

Company:: Candy
Clothing:: Date outfit & Sunglasses
Feeling:: At ease
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Yummy Galaxxy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:40 pm
Lord Hedo

User Image

OOC: --Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Summer Jummper //Money: $1000

"Signature". She snorted. 'Signature' was not a word she often heard describe her pink hair-do, though usually she changed the hues when on stage at Neon; something to make a rave-like place a little more authentic than usual. And the patrons seemed to go wild for it. Everyone had their own color taste, whether they realized it or not, after all~. She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth before quickly sliding her hand out of his and instead raveling it around his arm. Holding hands was too intimate - too weird for a first, blind date. He was still essentially a stranger to her, not that it mattered all that much when it came to her sex life. But she would be somewhat proper this time around.

The walk to The Shark's Head was short, the massive overhanging Great White casting a shadow to oncoming consumers. It was somewhat worn down, no doubt by the occasional rain to hit the coast - especially this most recent storm from the past week. The smell of fish was clear before they even walked through the doorway. In a way it reminded her of Miami - they had places like these all over the scene. "Not to this one specifically." Hopefully it didn't get her sick. Decorative caviar covered a few sushi plates that rolled on by. Was this place expensive? 'All you could eat' sushi bars usually were. "You'll be fine~. I went to these all the time back in Florida. There's usually something like this on every coast since the seafood is so fresh." She released his arm and headed towards one of the booth chairs, plopping herself up onto one neatly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:20 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

She had snorted and he simply smile. Did he say something funny just now about her hair? It was usually pink when the young bartender noticed her, and in all honesty that's the shade of rose he liked best on her. The thought quickly went away when Ryan felt Candy shift her hands to his arm making the young man lightly blush, feeling that this position felt more natural for them both; His hand holding only being used to help guide his co-worker away form the previous establishment with him. While having Candy wrapped around his strong athletic self was nice her dancer's figure was enough to make Ryan a little hot under the collar.

The chilled atmosphere of The Shark's Head helped Ryan to keep his cool and the changed seating positions now gave him a chance to speak comfortably to his date. Candy said he'd be fine, but. "It's funny, I lived in new york before drifting here to Soleil City yet I've never had sushi in my life." From Manhattan to Queens, The Bronxs to Staten Island, Ryan's misadventures never had given the opportunity to try sushi. "Though if I'm being honest I'm not a seafood fan at all. I'm more of a carne asada and potatoes kind of guy." The seat was comfortable enough, given the somewhat dated look of the joint, but it was the calm feel which gave this place it's own little charm; Yet the place was much more bearable with Candy being a pretty thing to look at among the crowd of strangers who joined to enjoy some authentically real sushi.

"You seem more informed on things about sushi than I am. Would you mind teaching me a little about it?" As the young latino man grabbed a pair of chopsticks from the plastic cups in front of the booths he unwrapped the pair of wood and tried holding them like a pro; Though how Ryan was holding the sticks would loudly speak about how he's never used a pair of chopsticks in his life.

Company:: Candy
Clothing:: Date outfit & Sunglasses
Feeling:: At ease but a little bashful
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Yummy Galaxxy
Lol, it's a New Year Eve miracle I was able to sneak a post in!

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:30 am
Lord Hedo

User Image

OOC: --Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Summer Jummper //Money: $1000

Reserved One.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Random strangers
Where: Work >> Sharks Head Wearing: Mood: calm, hungry, need my tea...
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$701 Cash:$30
ooc:

After a couple quick walk-ins and things returning to quite, the day was growing long for the blue haired girl. Alex sat there for a few minutes longer before deciding it'd be best to just shut down for the day. Packing up her things and making sure to slip her sketch book into her bag, she moved onto her closing steps. Wipe down every surface sanitize tools, shut the lights off and lock the door. Her stomach growled reminding her she hadn't eaten much for the day. Nothing at home sounds good tonight..Maybe I should finally try the sushi place.

She'd passed by it plenty of times on the way home but had gone in. With a tug on the door to make sure it was actually locked she tucked her keys into her bag and headed back through the halls to the front of the shop. The shopping district was busy as usual for this time of day and she hoped it wouldn't take too long to get a seat. As she stepped in she was happy to see that there was still room in the small space and she was quickly directed to the counter. Looking over the small menu while the gentleman got her order she decided to leave her consumption up to the cook and decided on the buffet.

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:15 am
evil little mousie

<🕷> B L A C K - W I D O W <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 18 | House - 1324 Ombre Housing District | Suit - In Picture | Job - N/A

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

It has been a while but he finally got the house looking good. After asking his parents for money which was borderline embarrassing, as well as helping him with what to do to fix anything, everything finished. At the end of all that, he was pretty starved. When was the last time he ate anything? Either way, anything sounds about good. Swinging from building to building, Kyo looked around in the beach area, as he found a sushi restaurant. Huh... hopefully it's better than the one in New York... who am I kidding, their sushi is okay at most. Kyo said, remembering that terrible dumpling incident. As he would drop down, Kyo landed on his feet woth a simple slide, which would mean that swinging is what he usually does more than anything. It was pretty much his favorite thing to do which was swing around the city after a hard day's work of.... being unemployed. Stepping into the restaurant, Kyo looked around for where to sit. There were your average weird shaped characters, but Kyo shrugged and sat by in the corner where this one lady was at. Her hair was kinda pretty, in a flashy sort of way, but Kyo knew it was impolite to stare so he'd just glance away. Hmm... House roll it is. Kyo said to the waiter as he would sit back, looking around the place.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Grim Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Random strangers
Where: Work >> Sharks Head Wearing: Mood: calm, hungry, need my tea...
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$701 Cash:$30
ooc:

The first plate had been placed in front of Alex just as some guy was seated next to her, oh well. She was here for food not solitude. She caught him glancing at her but was used to the looks she'd get where ever she went. Dressing the way she did caused her to stand out, her hair didn't help either. With chopsticks in hand she picked up a piece of what she thought was salmon sashimi and took a bite. The food was good so far.

Have you even been here? She asked the guy next to her. She was still curious if the other plates would be as good as the one she was currently enjoying. The day had been long and all she'd been talking about was work, so talking to a random stranger about other things felt weird.

The-DJ-Ghost

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out