Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:25 pm
evil little mousie

<🕷> B L A C K - W I D O W <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 18 | House - 1324 Ombre Housing District | Suit - In Picture | Job - N/A

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

It was better to keep to himself now. He was here to eat, anyway. As Kyo was then served the small platter of different rolls of sushi, Kyo honestly wondered what to eat first. Ironically, he never had much Japanese food at home. They were too expensive! He's actually amazed they serve this here at this price! As Kyo ate a nigiri roll, his eyes lit up at hoe good it was for a smash sushi place around the beach area. Mmmm wow! Kyo said, as he would eat another. It really was good. Hearing the lady next to him if he's been here before he looked over. Hmm? Oh, not really. It'smy first time here in town. Kyo said to her, as he would have his usual gentle smile. My name's Kyosuke by the way. Kyo for short.

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Grim Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:14 am
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Random strangers
Where: Work >> Sharks Head Wearing: Mood: calm, hungry, need my tea...
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$701 Cash:$30
ooc:

The next plate quickly showed up in front of her and she quickly took a bite, savoring the taste, she almost missed his answer. Thankfully she wasn't the only one new here, though she wished she had explored more by now. I'm not completely new, but I haven't really taken the time to explore yet. Another bite down and he offered his name. Kyo huh?

You can call me Alex. There was no reason to bother with her full name as only a few people even used it. Where are you from?

The-DJ-Ghost

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:34 am
evil little mousie

<🕷> B L A C K - W I D O W <🕷>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

| Name - Kyosuke O'brien | Age - 18 | House - 1324 Ombre Housing District | Suit - In Picture | Job - N/A

HP: ███████████

FOCUS: ████

Kyo had finished the plate of sushi and let off a satisfied sigh of relief as he would set down the chopsticks and had his hands together, saying thanks for the food. Kyo looked over to the lady who was also new here, which made Kyo feel relief that he wasn't the only new guy here in town. If anything, maybe the two of them can go and see more of the city. Kyo did suck at that part though. It's nice to meet you, Alex. I'm actually from New York. Kyo said as he plsced the six dollars on the table for the waiter. So umm.... since we're both new here, why don't we both go around the city some more to see the places? Only if you want. Kyo said, not realizing what he just asked some lady he just met. W-wait!! I wasn't trying to do anything to you, like that, I was just... ermm.. At that point Kyo just began stammering his words, because of how awkward he can be at times.

◄ MOVES ►

★ Web Ball
★ Web Swing
★ Spider Sting
★ Web Throw

★ Secret Arts: Maximum Spider
★ Secret Arts: Crawler Assault
★ Secret Arts: Ultimate Web Throw

★ Forbidden Art: Grim Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sexuality: Bisexual Relationship Status: Single Company: No one >> Kyo
Where: Work >> Sharks Head Wearing: Mood: calm, hungry, need my tea...
Place of Work: Cut N' Stab Bank:$701 Cash:$30
ooc:

A third plate showed up with more new food and Alex continued to enjoy it. New York? I think that's one of the few places I've never been.. Their family having traveled so much meant she had gotten to see a bit of the world early on. She had taken another bite of food when he asked about see the town together, and tried to answer. Unfortunately he began stammering that he had said it.

Alex covered her mouth with her hand as she softly laughed and finished her bite of food. She wouldn't mind seeing the town some more, and making a friend in the process would be nice. I have tomorrow off and planned on going to the beach for a bit.

The-DJ-Ghost

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ⑲тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑪ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:03 am
User Image

Mood: stressed,
With: no one atm
Wearing: tank top underneath motorcycle suit.
Items: wallet ($300 cash bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), bike helmet, smartphone.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

The feeling of loss fills Veronica's mind as she wanders through the district. She is still not used to the big buildings and malls alike, most of her life she has been in the countryside of living but now she is in the city. That being said, she needed to fit the part and find some new clothes, and other neccessary items, so here she is at this shopping district, however she keeps getting lost and his having trouble with the apartment and lay out. After 20 minutes she takes a break by sitting on a nearby bench, the smell of seafood catches her attention and she turns her head towards the sent and follows it to this seafood place. The temptation is strong, she was in the middle of shopping but I do not suppose a break can help  

Ragnarok Akumachi

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:46 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

The sound of motor revving could clearly be heard as Esmée rode her beloved Black Rose down the road. It had been a while since she'd taken her motorcycle out for a spin so the witch quickly rectified that. Her long locks were blow back by the wind, a feeling she greatly relished. Today she was headed for the Shark's Head, a sushi restaurant to have a lunch date with her gal pal Val. They hadn't hung out since their girl's day out at the bar with that cutie Isa, then the subsequent night they all spent together. Though it hadn't gone exactly as she thought it would've, it was still a fun time for the flirty witch being around two hotties. As she approached the shopping district Esmée was quick to find a place to park. Turning off the ignition, she tucked the key in her pocket then pulled her helmet off. Shaking her head and smoothing out her dual colored locks she climbed off her beloved bike and safely put the helmet in the compartment under the seat. Humming with a grin as she walked towards the sushi place, she quickly pulled her phone out to check the time and send out a text to her friend. 'Hey Val, I'm here at the spot so I'll grab us a table~! See ya soon hun~ ❤' Pushing open the door she stepped into the Shark's Head, finding an empty table to sit at. It'd been a little while since she had some sushi so she was stoked for this, but that could also could be just because she liked to eat. Asking one of the waitresses for a cup of water she kept an eye out for her friend, idly scrolling through her phone.

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: The Shark's Head ღ My Company: -- ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Sushi Date ღ My Thoughts: Ooh this'll be good. ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Bag
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞:

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Pink Playdate «» Company: Isa and Esmee «» Location: The Shark’s Head «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: Single???

“Promise me, you’ll try to be nice with her,”

Vasilisa expressed to the raven-haired and well dressed man in front of her. His name was Isa Schreck and both of his hands were holding her by the waist as he leaned off centered on the pavement against his motorcycle, just a few doors down from The Shark’s Head Isa’s mouth formed a little devilish smirk like he did not understand what she meant. Isa was indeed clueless about many things, however he knew when and where he was being a jerk. “She’ll be your co-worker.” Responding with a reminder that he needed to go to work, Isa gave her a soft peck before hopping on his bike once more and driving down the busy streets of the shopping district, in the direction of Neon. The bohemian witch took a minute to acknowledge what just happened. Isa shushed her down with a romantic kiss from giving her advice about his job before taking off. Normally a girl would be mad for something like that, but it made her laugh. It was a new side to Isa that was unexpected. After recovering from that, Val started her course to the sushi bar to meet her friend for their 'date'

It had been only two weeks since they hung out, but being that Esmee was in fact her closest friend in Soleli and she was Esmee's. Both of these cute witches enjoyed their time together quite a lot. This became really evident when they hung out at Neon with Isa. That night was interesting, but really fun for her. But today would be just as fun. After all, they were going to eat great sushi and knowing Esmee, she would want to catch up on everything that happened with both of them these last few weeks. Even as Esmee had no clue about her budding romance. And of course, Val didn't want to keep it a secret from her best friend in town; but it was so fresh that the witch didn't know how to discuss it without mentioning the hook-ups and she couldn't imagine how her sister of witchcraft would take this news.

The neo-hippie walked down the sidewalk, as her phone in her purse began chirping with a new notification of a text message. She reached down and took her phone out to see a text from Esmee:'Hey Val, I'm here at the spot so I'll grab us a table~! See ya soon hun~ ❤' The pink-haired witch smiled and started typing. “Okay. I’m just a block away. Love ya. ❤'

“Excuse me, my friend already requested a table.” Val informed the friendly hostess upon arriving at the Shark's Head. It only took a few more moments for the lady to lead to a table where her friend sat while scrolling through their phone aimlessly. "Is your life that boring with me?" Val teased as she still stood up, waiting for Esmee to get up and greet her with a hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek. She knew that Esmee couldn't help herself with what she coined 'hotties' around and she did, unknowingly giving a stamp of approval to her look for today. What Val wore was a little different than her typical style. More traditionally cuter and softer than normal; but Val did have her reasons for the looks today. “I would've thought you would've ordered some sake by now," asked Val as Esmee released her from the hug, however not before taking her unoccupied hand without her tarot card encased phone and guiding them both down to sit at the table. Abruptly, her phone in the opposite hand would start chirping with a new text notification and as Val turned to see who it was texting her, the phone id read ‘Misiu’ with a text saying, "You would owe 2.5 hours, but you get the screamer discount. Two hours have been added to your tab.”

Val tried her best not to appear flustered at the message as she took a seat with her friend. It was vague enough to not raise any suspicions, although Esmee would be the exact type to understand this text if she had the ability to see it before going to her own thing and looked at the menu; while Val started to send a message back to the mysterious contact. He is such a jerk. The pink-haired beauty thought to herself as she finally finalized and sent a message back to the original sender, 'I thought it was pay as I go. I mean I have to still sleep in a warm bed tonight, right?' The flirty and suggestive reply should pacify that bear for a while? Val put her cell down on the table and looked back at her friend, smiling. “Have you ever been here before, Esmee?”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I give Esmee the option to see the text like Isa intended to happen. PS. Val's phone case is like the one the girl is holding in her outfit photo.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

KawaiiYukiHime

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée perked up and immediately put her phone down upon hearing Val's voice. She stood up quickly going to give her bestie a hug and a smooch on the cheek, which was her standard greeting for anyone close to her since she was naturally affectionate. "Aww doll y'know things always get much more lively when you're around~" she purred in her slight southern drawl with a laugh and a wink. Looking over her fellow witch's outfit and she quite liked it. She crossed her arms over her chest, and stuck her tongue out. "If this place served sake then you would be right but sadly they don't so I have to be a good girl today." That had been the first thing she'd asked about and to say she was bummed was an understatement. Drinking sake while eating sushi was pretty fun. Following Val back to the table she sat down with a cheerful smile. The dual colored haired woman curious watched her friend who seemed to be.. flustered? by the message she received. This curiosity got the better of her as she managed to catch a glimpse at the screen. While she had no idea what the contact name said it was the contents of the message which made her raise a brow. It would appear that Val was getting into what she perceived as some flirty text shenanigans with some unknown, to her, person. Ooh this was rife with potential for Esmée to tease Val. Though of course she was also just curious about the love life of her friend as she often was with people. Sometimes she paid much more attention to the romantic relationships than her own at least since landing in Soleil. Looking up to make it seem like she wasn't being nosy instead glancing at the menu for their choices of sushi. She let out a low hum before shaking her head, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. "Nope, I've heard of this place but haven't had a chance to visit yet. Luckily I was able to rectify that mistake today. What about you darlin', have you been here before." she asked turning the question back to the pinkette.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: The Shark's Head ღ My Company: Val ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Sushi Date ღ My Thoughts: Ooh this'll be good. ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞: Ooh nice case!

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Pink Playdate «» Company:Esmee «» Location: The Shark’s Head «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: Single???

Vasilisa could not help but chuckle when Esmee explained how disappointed she was about having no sake and being forced to behave like a good girl today after greeting her with a loving hug and kiss “But don’t they know that’s nearly impossible for you, Esmee?” The bohemian witch asked sarcastically to her bestie. Val did not believe that Esmee was a bad person in the slightest, however she did know that Esmee liked to have a good time especially with her. Maybe she could remedy this problem with a little bit of magic?

As she finished texting Isa, Val looked up to find Esmee contently looking at the Shark’s Head menu and not on her. Which was sort of a little reliving because they both know how much Esmee loved Romance and Drama. They had text threads dedicated to Esmee’s recommendations of K-Dramas on Netflix. But on the other hand, it was kind of suspicious that Esmee didn’t mention the text message in passing when she answered that she hadn’t been here before. “I haven’t been here before either. But some of the reviews are awesome. But I still can’t believe they do not have sake….” Val smiled as she recited a spell in her head. “Hey, what is in your bag?”

Val asked before shifting her attention to the menu, giving Esmee some time to inspect her bag. As a fresh bottle of sake was tucked inside of her purse now as it was ready to open and drink. Esmee was lucky that Isa has a collection of alcohol in his home and her bestie was his girlfriend so he wouldn’t mind much if she stole it for a good reason. “So I think we might want to try the yellowtail and the rainbow rolls. What sounds good to you, Esmee?” The pinkette asked nonchalantly while looking at the restaurant menu as if she didn’t do anything at all. All while she brushed some strands of her pink hair behind her ears, forgetting some of the love bites on her neck.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): I couldn't resist giving the girls sake to drink and they are witches. lol.

KawaiiYukiHime

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:59 am
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée gave an over dramatic sigh and placed a hand to her forehead. "Sadly it seems my reputation doesn't proceed me. So I simply must go and spread a little fun trouble just about everywhere I go, it's hard work but someone's gotta do it." she said in a light joking tone as laughter tumbled from her lips. She of course made no bones about her penchant for fun and trouble, she was the type to put her full self out there for people to see after all. Sure it's netted her some enemies but she didn't really care all that much. It wasn't lost on her that it was.. odd that she hadn't spoken up about her bestie texting someone, but she was playing the long game today. "Oh yeah I saw some reviews the other day, it's always good to know if a sushi place is on the up and up. Lord knows I don't need to get food poisoning again because of some bad fish." She groaned in annoyance at the memory. There had actually been many a time in her young life thus far that she ended up with food poisoning and that was something she did not wish on anyone. "Yeah but the lack of sake does stink, sushi places should always have sake." Esmée blinked at Val's question before turning to look in her bag. Her eyes widened for a moment before a smirk tugged at her lips as she pulled the bottle of sake out and set it on the table. "Ooh aren't you're the clever one doll~?" she chirped with a chuckle noticing the nonchalant act her friend was putting on. Man she would have to work on her own magic to do something like this. Happy to have some alcohol she looked back at the menu again. "Hmm well those both sound good, though I'd also like to add in a spicy tuna roll if you're up for it?" she asked with a grin. She was also hoping that the sushi was served with wasabi and ginger since she quite liked some spice. Looking up at Val again she was just in time to catch sight of the love bites on the pinkette's neck, something she was well acquainted with the sight of. She didn't even try to contain the big grin that broke out on her face. This mystery texting situation was just getting juicer. "Say hun, did you happen to have a fun time last night?" She leaned forward a bit with bright inquisitive eyes.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: The Shark's Head ღ My Company: Val ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Sushi Date ღ My Thoughts: Ooh what do we have here~? ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞: Hahaha good call~!

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:54 am
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Pink Playdate «» Company:Esmee «» Location: The Shark’s Head «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: Single???

“One day, we are going to get kicked out of a place with all your ‘bad girl’ antics, y’know?” Val asked, chuckling as Esmee was playing out the dramatics of their situation similar to an old Hollywood starlet looking a little flush and a hand upon her forehead. But then, the bohemian witch couldn’t judge her too much because she fancied a little bit of trouble herself like conjuring up an expensive bottle of sake into a restaurant. It was just life that was just so mundane with any mischief in the world. Val couldn’t help but wrinkled her freckle covered nose up while making a face at Esmee describing her experiences at getting food poisoning at several different sushi places. The pinkette was glad she was the person who suggested this place for their date because Esmee was either terrible or extremely unlucky when picking restaurants. “But I thought Louisiana was known for their seafood like Crawfish?” She knew a little about her best friend’s home to know that seafood was their staple so it was surprising that Esmee would get sick there. Although, this question wouldn’t be answered as she heard the delighted voice of Esmee as she discovered the bottle of sake in her purse. Her fellow witch would pull out the bottle from the bag, placed on a table. and say this, "Ooh aren't you the clever one doll~?” Val took her eyes off of the menu that she has been reading all throughout this conversation of food poisoning and lack of sake for a moment and smirked. “You are a bad influence on me and you can’t deny that.” Esmee couldn’t lie or argue with that fact when both of them knew that Val was known to be down for whatever fun was to be had. It had been the same when smoking weed with Billy, Val wasn’t looking to get stoned but the opportunity presented itself. “Who was the one who suggested a threesome again ?” Val asked, whispering the question not wanting the whole restaurants to know about their sex life with each other. It was a minute later when Esmee’s voice suggested they should get California rolls as well.

“That sounds good to me. We should order one last…. type.” Val said as she slowly looked up from her menu to the smiling face of Esmee. It was a creepy sight as the two toned haired witch was leaning forward in her seat, with her elbows press against the wooden table. She looked like an eager child waiting for a secret to be told to them with the biggest eyes filled with curiosity. Which was almost the truth, as she asked this, "Say hun, did you happen to have a fun time last night?"

“ Not Really. Hello My Twenties is pretty good, but I heard they replaced most of the cast by season two. “ Val answered her friend truthfully, but knowing what Esmee was getting at and slightly freaking out about it on the inside. How in the world, did Esmee find out that she had sex this week. She was not checking her phone and she spent an hour doing her best..... “Season two isn’t going to be the same. ” Val smiled, combing her hand through her hair as casually as humanly possible and feeling little foundation particles at the ends of it. “Why don’t we ask for glasses and open the bottle of sake?”

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Hello is My Twenties is a k-drama on Netflix.

KawaiiYukiHime

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:30 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée snorted as she barely managed to contain a laugh. "You might very well be right about that hun, but it hasn't happened yet so I'll keep to my antics. They're way too much fun to give up at this point!" she said finally letting out a chuckle with a wink. She'd always been the sort to stir up trouble, it was an admittedly terrible habit but she couldn't help herself. Goodness knows how much trouble it had given her in the past. The bi-color haired witch blinked a few times at Val's question, crossing her arms over her chest. "Huh? Yeah it totally is, I didn't get food poisoning from any of the places in Louisiana! No way our pride would let us make crappy seafood dishes. I've only dealt with it twice thankfully, both were far from my home and they were all the fault of my dates at the time. If I had been the one to pick like I wanted, at least the second time around I would've been fine!" she huffed and crossed her arms over her chest at the memories. While both of her dates had been very attractive people, she didn't like getting sick from eating of all things. She had a love of food damn it! Looking at the smirk on her best friend's face she stuck her tongue out playfully. "Yeah I really can't, but I've always been the bad influence in my friend group that's my role! Like the silly friend or the mom, everyone has a place." she stated matter of factly with a smirk of her own. "Just like you can't deny that you're the down for whatever, ride or die type of gal." Her eyes lit up at the mention of the threesome between the two witches and that hottie Isa. "Hey look I wasn't gonna let the opportunity to sleep with two attractive people slip through my fingers. Even if one of them is my bestie. It's just not my style." she said with a shrug making sure to keep her own voice hushed a bit. While she wasn't one to shy away from talking about her sex life, she figured it'd be rude to do the same to her fellow witch.

Hearing Val try to likely avoid her question truthfully, made Esmée's bottom lip just out in a pout. "Now now darlin' you and I both know I'm not talking about k-dramas. I'm talking about those fun little marks on your neck. Whoever you were with bit you up real nice. Though if you're gonna come out in public, you might want to do a better job with your foundation and concealer." she chirped with a flutter of her lashes. "Now really, who'd you spend the night with to end up with hickies?" she asked with a big grin. When Val suggested asking for glasses for their sake, she nodded. "Yeah sure, I'll go ask up at the counter if they'd spare two for us." With that said she stood up and headed over to ask for the glasses. Thankfully they were quite kind and handed over the glasses without question. With a word of thanks she turned and walked back to the table. Sitting down she gave one to her friend and took the other for herself. She hummed cheerfully opening the bottle of sake and pouring some for the both of them.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: The Shark's Head ღ My Company: Val ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Sushi Date ღ My Thoughts: Ooh what do we have here~? ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Esmée
AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Pink Playdate «» Company:Esmee «» Location: The Shark’s Head «» Money: $200 «» Relationship Status: Single????

Val rolled her eyes as a smiley Esmee agreed that she might get them kicked out of somewhere one day. Why wasn’t her answer a surprise, and why wasn’t she mad about it? Either way, she could expect herself to be there if this day ever came and s**t went to hell. Like her sister witch would go on to say she was “a ride or die.” By any luck, Isa would come and bail them out of jail, if he wasn’t being an a*****e that day.

But today was not that day and Val would listen to Esmee as she explained the correlation between her shitty dating history and food poisoning. “Where do I rank in all of this? If two of your dates make you sick?” Val injected in, as Esmee finished her statement with a huff and her arms crossed in front of herself. She was clearly upset as she relieved the memories of her horrible dates; so the bohemian witch hoped by asking that question the mood would lighten up again and it did work. Work long enough that Esmee stuck her tongue out for some reason Val couldn’t understand. It wasn’t a bad thing in her book, trouble makes life more interesting. “Hey, I never said it was faults for yours and you’re right about my loyalty. I am loyal as a pup...so i guess we are both bad girls.” Val defended her statement holding a smirk on her face as she looked at her friend. It never occurred to her that she was a bad girl before. She did reckless things, but never something she would’ve considered bad. Maybe that’s why Isa let her do whatever she wanted because she was bad, and therefore more of a fun time. Anyways, Esmee practically lit up like a Christmas tree when she had mentioned the threesome with Isa and started gushing over the fact that she had two beautiful people that night. Which was kind of the truth, she did have two people kissing on her and flirting. But Val remember it differently, like the fact that she herself pass out on Isa’s living room couch as the others went to have sex in Isa’s bedroom when the three got home . But details… “But how did you know I was up for a threesome with Isa? For all you know I could’ve hated him.” Val asked simply, knowing for a fact that she didn’t hate Isa and definitely not now since they were a couple now.

the subject of Isa didn’t stop there as Esmee clarified her question about last night more. She rephrased the question into more of ‘who left those love bites on your neck?’ before teasing on the women’s makeup skills. Val sighed, knowing that the innocent act was over as she combed through her bubble gum hair. “I really didn’t think all of them were gonna last this long.” the bohemian witch chuckled about the reason why she still went out with these hickies on her neck, but failed to answer the real question about who was the mystery lover. She really wasn’t ready without having a drink first. And if Esmee thought she had a lot of hickies on her neck...she didn't want to see her legs....

So when her best friend returned with two glasses and promptly poured some sake for both of them, Val proceeded to pick up the glass closest to her. Bringing the glass to her pink lips Val murmured a name out of her mouth before taking a long sip of alcohol. “Isa.”

But lucky for the witch at the same time as she revealed the answer a waiter came by to take their order.

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): q

KawaiiYukiHime

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:58 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée blinked and cocked her head to the side at her bestie's question, a grin tugging at her lips. "Oh you're definitely high up on the list hon, though anyone is better than those two idiots. Even that hot demon guy that I ended up teaming up with in a bar brawl and getting kicked out of the bar is high up on the list. But I'm totally biased towards you since you're my bestie. We could just be chilling at home binging stuff on Netflix and it'd still be a great date." she said with a wink. She chuckled when Val compared herself to a pup. It was kinda fitting from what she'd seen. "Hell yeah bad girls for life!" she cheered pumping a fist in the air. She blinked and cocked her head to the side at Val's question. "Well for one you both were totally flirting with each other so there had to be some kinda attraction there. Then for two even if you did hate him, that just means you could've had some awesome hate sex. It can be fun when you can mark up and work out some frustrations on someone you can't stand, trust me I've definitely had more than my far share of sexual hate filled encounters." She failed to mention, purposefully, that she happened to be a real instigator in a couple of those situations. Getting under people's skin was a bit of a hobby and talent that she had. The southern witch gave a slight nod and a sigh. "Yeah some hickeys tend to be more stubborn that others. I used to date this werewolf who was really into biting, which I didn't mind, but the marks left behind were so annoying." she grumbled picking up her own glass and taking a drink. Her eyes widened as her friend finally revealed who her mystery lover was. Before she could get another question out the waiter stepped up to their table. She was quick to give their order with a smile before turning back to her fellow witch with a wide grin like the cat who ate the canary. "So is this just a casual fling you and Isa have going on, or is it more serious business?"

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: The Shark's Head ღ My Company: Val ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Sushi Date ღ My Thoughts: Ooh this'll be good. ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory: Bag

ღ ❝OOC❞: Ooh nice case!

AwkwardGirlhood

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash