Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:25 am
MisaMirific

User Image
Emil § Gestalt
Location: Shark's Head | Cash: $976 | Feeling: Calm | Special Someone: Nope

"Can I peer into your mind..."

Following Mia with new books in tow, Emil let his gaze wander the small sushi bar, the smell hitting his nose the moment he stepped inside. It wasn't unpleasant, the male didn't mind fish and other seafoods, the scent was simply stronger than what he expected. Attention shifting to the sign Mia was looking at, he too realised that sitting down would be in their best interest. Rubbing the back of his head sheepishly and smiling back, Emil took the seat across from her, setting the bag of bokks down underneath their table. Looking over the menu quickly, Emil's gaze ran down the list slowly...how much had he spent today already? Sighing in defeat, he looked over at Mia and smiled softly. "Think I'll be sticking with a simple one today, the books already cost me more than what I ate yesterday." He said light-heartedly, though he was being completely serious, how people can own whole bookcases worth of these things were beyond the male's comprehension. "Maybe something with tuna..." He said under his breath as he looked back over the menu, still wholly uncertain on what to get. "Didn't think there'd be so many options."

{And now that I have time to finally post, day's gonna be changing....feels like the universe just doesn't want Mia and Emil to hang out xP}

"To see if I can show you mine?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:09 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:24 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: Meh.
In the company of: Customers
Cash:$300 Bank:$1000
Wearing
Song

"Well..here goes nothing.." she said before opening the door. She headed into the back and smiled at the cooks. She had worked a restaurant job before, so this wasn't a new thing to her. She had to survive on the streets somehow. She'd worked at a few restaurants and lived behind them. Though they never knew that. But that was before she met Damian. Pushing those memories in the back of her mind, she had logged in using the random generated log-in info they sent to her in the confidential letter. Such like a bank would send with a new card and pin number. She spent a little time changing the info to something she would remember. Edin grabbed an apron and tied it around her hips then walked into the eating area.

((I'm going to pump out my four posts for the day. I have quite a busy day of cleaning and such. So I won't be on as much today))

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:10 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Wearing
Song

Edin walked over to a couple who had just sat down. "Hi! Welcome to the Shark's Head. My name is Edin and I'll be your waitress. Can I get you guys anything to drink?". She listened as he couple told her what they wanted. "Okay. A water and Diet Coke. I'll be right back with them". She walked back to the drink machine with a couple of cups. Pushing them into the dispenser, the cups filled up with their drinks. Edin walked back out and placed the cups on the table. "Are you guys ready to order?". The couple told her their orders as she wrote them down on her little notepad. An order of chicken katsu and some Spicy tuna, Cucumber and Dragon sushi rolls. "Alright. I'll put your order in and bring them out when it's done" she said as she went to the counter and sent in the order.

She walked over to another table with what looked like a small business meeting. "Hello and welcome to the Shark's Head! My name is Edin and I'll be your waitress. Can I get you guys anything to drink? Start you off with an appetizers?". The men nodded and began to tell her what they wanted. Two waters along with a Krab meat salad and fried calamari. "Alright. I'll get your drinks and put in the other for your appetizers". She went to the drink machine and filled the cups with water and put the slip in for the appetizers for the cooks on the way back to their table. She set their drinks down and went over to another table.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:26 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Wearing
Song

Edin walked over to an elderly couple, maybe they were regulars. They didn't bother even touching the menus. "Hi! Welcome to the Shark's Head. My name is Erin and I'll be your waitress. What can I get you guys to drink?". The older women looked up at Edin, "You must be new. Haven't seen you here before". Edin chuckled a bit, " Haha. Yeah, just moved out here a few days ago. Today's my first day here". A smile came across the elder woman's face, "Well it's nice to see a new face, deary. But We'll just have green teas". Edin looked over at the older gentleman who nodded in response. She nodded and went off to get their drinks. She filled the cups and returned with their drinks. Setting them on the table, she pulled out her little order book again. "So. What can I get you guys today?". "We'll have the Sushi Boat for two. It's our usual here".

Edin smiled, "I'll put in your order and bring it out when it's done". She walked back to the counter and put in the order. Edin looked at the clock."One already? Time sure did fly today." she said to herself as she heard a bell ring from the cook's counter. There sat the chicken katsu and Spicy tuna, Cucumber and Dragon sushi rolls. She walked over to put the plates on the serving tray. Looking in the back, she saw one of the employees washing dishes and bumped against a big stack of plates next to them. Edin held out a hand and the plates began to float. She moved them back onto the counter and they looked back at her, with an eyebrow raised. Turning away, she headed over to the first couple to bring them their food.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:52 am
User Image
♪══════Edin═══════♪
Mood: My feet could take a nap.
Wearing
Song

Edin walked to the table and held the serving tray with a sturdy hand. Using the other, she placed the plates of food on the table. She held the tray down and smiled, "Enjoy!". She heard the bell ring again, Must be the appetizers.. Edin walked over to the counter and picked up the plates of Krab meat salad and fried calamari. Then she walked back to the table of the two men and placed the plates down. "Were you guys ready to order?" she asked and they nodded. She grabbed out her little order book and wrote down their orders. An order of Vegetable Hibachi and an order of Beef Teriyaki. "I'll put your orders in. Enjoy your appetizers". She walked away to put in their orders as she heard them chagging and munching on their food.

The bell rang again as she approached the counter. The Sushi Boat for two sat there, as steam from the fresh food caressed the air as it rose. She grabbed their order and returned to the elderly couple. She set their food down and nodded towards them. The couple smiled as they watched their food being placed in front of them. "Be careful. The food is hot but nonetheless, I hope it is to your liking" Edin said to them as they nodded in response. The bell rang again for another finished order. She slightly bowed her head towards them and left their table. The beef teriyaki and vegetable hibachi orders sat there, freshly steaming. Carefully picking up the dishes, she made her way back to the gentlemen. Who have quickly finished their appetizers. "Those appetizers were really good. I've never been here before. But I have heard good things. I can say I'm not disappointed. But they never said anything about the beautiful waitress working", one of them said to her. First day on the job and already getting hit on... She smiled and set their food down, grabbing the empty plates in the process. "Enjoy your food, gentlemen". The flirt softly winked his eye and grabbed out what looked like a business card of some sorts, slipping it between the empty plates she had grabbed. She walked away and walked into the back.

She rolled her eyes as she tossed away the business card the man slipped. If she wanted to find anyone, it wouldn't be that way... She placed the dishes down and the employee came back. Washing the dishes quickly and stacking them to dry. Edin heard more customers come in and she went out to greet them.

The sky began to darken and the lights in the restaurant flicked on. Illuminating the place in a relaxing glow. It felt like forever as the day went on. Taking orders, filling drinks, bringing customers their food. But finally, her shift was over as it hit 7 o'clock. After she brought in the last of the dishes from her last table and shoving the tip in her pocket. She used her login id and punched out. A couple of the cooks smiled as they watched her leave. Home sweet home.. she thought as she made her way back home.

Speech
Thoughts
((Ooc smile )  

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:21 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Enters .~.

Cain found the Shark’s head with relative ease. The shopping district was a crowded, fun spot. He could see himself blending in here well, leaning against a wall and smoking. Yang was right behind him, and he listened to her quiet footsteps to be sure they didn’t get separated. Based on her entrance, he had little doubt she could take care of herself, but still he felt responsible, and she seemed so young. Perhaps too young to be in a place like this all by herself. He shook his head. If she was some kind of royalty, he had better let her do as she pleases and not get in her way.

The restaurant was small, but in a cozy sort of way. Cain instantly liked it. It would not be soom big, crowed, loud restaurant, but a small one where perhaps he could get to know the regulars, and find someone to be his drinking buddy when he was slacking off from work. Cain went to pull a chair out for Yang, but noticed they were all stools bolted to the ground. Ah well, she would seat herself he supposed.
“I’m Cain. The new manager.” He looked at the works scurrying around the restaurant. “Just Cain.” He said, hoping to get rid of anyone calling him Mister or Sir right away.

As his first act as manager, Cain put 30 dollars in the register, paying for the sushi buffet for one, so Yang could eat her heart out.
“Take good care of her, boys.” He said to the chiefs. “I have a feeling this one has a big appetite." Cain swung into the back room quick, just to make sure everything was in order. Finding things good enough, her returned to the front and sat next to Yang, doing his best to pretend to be working.

.~. Mood: Calm .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $970 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:16 pm
Coheart

►▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █儿诶艾弗 "开勒艾艾伊儿 艾艾艾弗" 吉屁诶艾弗
ᎽᎪᏁᎶ "mᎾᏁᏦᎬᎽ ᏦᎥᏁᎶ" huᎪᏁᎶ█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁◄

╔══════════════╗
►ι αм: Single◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Chowing down sushi and talking to Cain (Funny Bones!)◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Shark's Head◄
►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Exactly like the image◄
╚══════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yang remained close to Cain as he led her to the Shark's Head. She hummed adorable tunes along the way and every so often she perform an incredible acrobatic feat just to deal with her personal boredom. Of course there were the moments she also spoke poetically about the environment around her whether it is the scenery, the people or certain things that she witnessed before her very eyes and had to talk about it. Whether this annoyed or amused Cain she didn't know nor did she care all that much. Now that they were at the restaurant, Yang shrunk the size of her staff to the size of a tiny needle before sticking it behind her ear. The first thing she did once inside the restaurant was sniffing. The food smelled delicious to her so that is a promise. So many flavor profiles to taste, so little time, but she will have to try as much food as she possibly can. Cain led her to the sushi bar, which means he is going to treat to her a buffet. Shes right! And that means that she can try just about everything the chefs are capable of making. Sitting next to Cain, she smiled toward him and said,

"All this delicious food certainly will go to waste unless we have good drinks to go along with them. Don't you agree? Personally I prefer Baijiu, but perhaps you can recommend to me a pairing to go along with the sushi."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain’s eyes were wide as Yang asked for a drink. Of course she would need a drink to eat. He felt embarrassed for not thinking of it and making her ask. He needed to remember that people needed to do these things, even if he didn’t. Motioning to a waitress, he sighed softly and mumbled to her, nodding softly as she scurried away. “Unfortunately they only have soda or water here. I would be happy to buy one if that is what you would like, but my staff tells me people enjoy water with sushi. Apparently soda taints the delicate flavor of the fish.”

If Cain had a nose, it would have been scrunched slightly. He came from a time where raw food meant disease and death. Although he understood that in this day, they had things like sushi grade fish that was safe for raw consumption, some primal part of him recoiled against the thought. He smiled at Yang. She seemed to be happy, without a care in the world. He made a mental note to stock Baijiu in his bar later.

.~. Mood: Calm .~. Company: Yang .~. Cash: $970 .~. Outfit: Hoodie, jeans, sneakers .~.

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:40 pm
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Yang can understand why people would rather have water with their fish since they are so accustomed to eating their food and drinking at the same time rather than finish their food first then wash it all down with something to drink whether it is water, soda, alcohol or any other cold beverage. And they were right to suggest drinking water with sushi. As a chef she knows full well that drinking a caffeinated beverage can ruin the delicate flavor of sushi. It would have been nice to have the option to drink sake after enjoying all her sushi but it seems like having water is her only option. What a shame that they have to serve soda in a restaurant like this but it must be to appease the children addicted to soda who come here with their parents. The tiny monkey king giggled as her first plate of dragon sushi was brought to her. She closed her eyes momentarily and took a few deep breathes. For a hyperactive girl like her, this may be one of the few moments where she is perfectly still and calm. Once she opened her eyes she was back to being hyperactive as she excitedly picked up the first sushi roll with chopsticks and bit into it. She has a huge appetite but she had the look and presence of food critic as she carefully chewed on the first bite to get the entire flavor profile. Its yet another shift in her otherwise hyper self.

"Mmmm...avocado is creamy...the shrimp tempura has a good crispy texture and the vinegar brings out the flavor of shrimp and rice nicely...and I see that you used a spicy mayo. Simple yet effective....ah yes. Your server was correct to say that sushi ought to be eaten with water because soda can ruin the delicate flavors of fish, although I typically prefer to drink a refreshing alcoholic beverage after my meals. Its quite soothing."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain motioned for a glass of water to be brought over for Yang. She was clearly disappointed in the selection of drinks, but since it was his first day there was nothing he could do. Yang dived into the plate that was put in front of her. She seemed excited until she put it in her mouth, when she chewed slowly and took on the air of a critic. Cain smiled and nodded at her, to show he was paying attention when she gave her critic. Mostly, he had no idea what she was talking about. He didn’t remember what many of the ingredients were, since he hadn’t eaten much since he was a boy, and those kind of food items were not available in his country 500 years ago. She seemed to be enjoying it, so that was good enough for him.

At this point, Cain didn’t know what to say. He was never much of a conversationalist. He was content to sit and wait out his shift, and he figured Yang would be happy to eat what she could. A waitress brought him some paperwork to look over. Sighing, he picked it up and started so skim, signing where he needed to. He wasn’t interested in eating anyway, so he didn’t mind.
“So, you came for fun, huh?” He said to Yang while his eyes gazed over the papers. “Is home no fun?” He figured this would give her a chance to respond and distract herself.

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:16 pm
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

After consuming the first dragon roll, Yang ate the rest off her plate without the critic presence she had. Now it was eating it as if a child was enjoying chicken tenders and fries or whatever his favorite food is to eat at any restaurant: with a huge adorable smile on her face. After she finished the dragon rolls, the next item given to her by a waitress was a spicy tuna roll. Since it is a different type of sushi, she went into critic mood again and took her first bite. During the time she took trying out the sushi roll, she was waiting for Cain to speak. What she got from him: "So, you came for fun, huh?" followed by "Is home no fun?". As soon as she swallowed the bit of sushi roll, she said to Cain,

"The nori in this roll complements the tuna nicely. The rice is cooked perfectly and holds the roll well. Chili sauce has a good level of heat but the mayo helps cool it down for the average consumer...another tasty sushi roll. Hehehe~! Home is wherever I'm happy and I'm happy here~! I met a funny skeleton by the name of Cain today~!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Cain’s eyes were half on Yang and half on the papers in front of him. For a short amount of time, she seemed to be truly enjoying herself. It was short lived, as another plate was placed in front of her, and they were back into critic mode. Cain smiled and nodded politely, listening. He hoped he didn’t seem disinterested. He did not understand, and his social skills suffered greatly from his time spent dead. There was something about this girl who appeared out of the sky. Something about her that made him want to put her on his shoulder and carry her. Something that made him want to wrap her up in a great big hug.

Home is where she is happy, and she was happy here. Something about that melt his heart a little more. Perhaps it was just that he bought her food? No, it had to be something more. Someone in this world was glad she had met him. Someone was happy to be near him.
“And I met a beautiful monkey king named Yang, who loves poetry.” He responded. Cain looked up at the clock. More time then he thought had passed. His purples eyes were glowing very softly now, as he looked down and to the side in an uncomfortable manner.

Yuri_Misawa

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:03 am
Coheart

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

It seems like Cain isn't sure where to focus all of his attention on. Should he be talking to Yang or should he focus on the papers that one of his employees presented him a while back that he needed to deal with? At the same time it seemed like he didn't want to do either one. Is he lazy? That seems to be the case but she isn't one to judge. There are days where she does nothing but lounge about since it isn't common to engage in combat anymore, although this is usually on her days off. Cain eventually spoke in response to what she finished telling him, saying, "And I met a beautiful monkey king named Yang, who loves poetry". She was finishing the last of her spicy tuna roll and a waitress brought her plate of California rolls. This time she didn't go into critic mode eating these because there wasn't much to say about these particular rolls but she ate them regardless since she is still hungry. Looking at the skeleton with curiosity, she balanced herself on her seat while lifting herself with her tail so she can meet Cain at eye level before turning his face with her hands so he can look at her. Then with her right hand she patted his bony head before she giggled and said to him,

"Hehehehe~! You are very funny~! Funny Bones Cain~! Am I too pretty to look at directly? I wouldn't be surprised but I promise I won't bite~. Hehehe~!"  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff