Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:15 am
(☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

| Name - Sharlarks | Race - Were-wolf | Ombre - House #1317 | Weapons - Claws and Fangs

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Sharlarks swallowed hard, he had a feeling that he was in trouble. He walked away from the counter and followed Cain into the office. Looking around he spotted the mess of paperwork before taking a seat. "Yes." He said shyly though nervous as all hell. He felt intimidated by his employer.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
♦ $1000
♦ wallet
♦ keys

Coheart

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 11:22 am
Juniper

User Image

Juniper sits at the booth "water please?" she said to the waitress. She was trying to be nice as possible. She looks to the girl and then looks at the menu to see what would be nice. "thank you" she said with a smile.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
Mood: hungry |Location: the sharks head|Company: none yet
Crushing on: none yet |Status: single |Cash: 1000 |Wearing: clothes in the picture [default]
OOC: x
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

kenshin_the_fox

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Yui Matsune

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Bad a**/ In Charge
          In the company of: ?
          In a relationship with: Cain
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$448.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin made note of what was going on in her peripherals. To make sure things were starting to run smoothly. The girl finally answered about her beverage. She nodded and made her way over to the drink dispenser. Filling a cup with water she turned around to head back to the table with the blue haired girl. A waitress was carrying a large carrier with plates. The girl nearly tripped over herself, had it not been for Edin putting her hand on her back. Preventing the fall from happening and food spilling everywhere. After she composed herself, Edin walked back to the table and placed the drink down. "Have you decided what you want or do you still need more time?", she asked her. Ready to take the girl's order down and make sure everyone else was fine with their tables.

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:20 pm
          Juniper

User Image

Juniper smiles happily "thank you so much" she said and looks up to the waitress "I will take the specialty roll" she explains. "please"

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
          Mood: hungry |Location: the sharks head|Company: none yet
          Crushing on: none yet |Status: single |Cash: 1000 |Wearing: clothes in the picture [default]
          OOC: x
          ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

kenshin_the_fox

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Yui Matsune

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100
          PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:11 pm
          User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cain instantly felt bad. The man who had been so confident and loud only moments ago, now seemed quiet and shy. He put out his cigar in the ash tray. Shouldn’t be smoking anyway. His eyes ran over the new waiter, and then to some paperwork on his desk. “So your name is Sharlarks. I’m guessing you have never been a waiter before.” Cain exhaled and leaned back in his chair, linking his bone fingers together and resting his elbows on the desk. “Here’s the deal. This is really just a little, local store. We aren’t too strict here. Show up four, maybe five days a week. Put in a good few hours. That’s all you really need to do to survive around here. Do your best at your job, be kind to the customers, and I am sure there will be no problems.”

“Do you see that gorgeous goddess over there with the purple hair? That’s Edin. She’s a waitress who has been here for a while. Why don’t you go ahead and put on an apron and start your shift. Feel free to ask her any questions. Consider it training. I will be here in the office if anything gets hairy. “ His eyes ran over the paperwork again. It was January first, and the taxes still weren’t done. Perhaps he should hire a professional, because this clearly wasn’t working out on his own. “I’m sorry, Shar? Larks? Do you have a nickname? Anyhow, I need to get to work myself, if you don’t mind.” Cain pulled up a stack of papers. He wished he could put on reading glasses, for effect, but as it stood he had no ears.

.~. Mood: Taxes... .~. Company: Edin, Juniper, Sharlarks .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Yui Matsune

Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:29 pm
          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                  In the company of: The new kid and ?

Wearing
                  Song List:

Edin mentally noted what the girl wanted and nodded with a smile. "I'll put your order in right away". With a slight bow she turned away from the girl and looked around the floor. She walked over to one of the empty tables and grabbed the dirty dishes. Placing them on her forearms, she made her way back to the kitchen. Dancing around the chefs as they scrambled about making the orders. She turned to one of the chefs, "Hey, I need an order of the specialty rolls. Please and thank you". The chef nodded in response and she placed the dishes by the sink. She vaguely heard Cain dismiss the new kid.

She walked over to the office and leaned against the doorway. Motioning for the kid to follow her, "C'mon. Let's get you situated and familiar. Boss man has a lot on his plate". She turned to let the kid pass and gave Cain a reassuring smile. Mouthing the words, "I've got this". Edin led him around the kitchen, explaining where things were located. "There's some extra pens in the cup over there by the clock in". She heard the bell ring for the order she put in. "If you have any questions, come find me. I've got an order to take out". She grabbed the plate of rolls and danced her way around the swinging door to the floor. She made her way to the blue haired girl and placed the hot food in front of her. "Enjoy. Let me know if you need anything else. Just wave a hand".
                  Yui Matsune
                  Coheart
                  Kenshin_the_fox

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                  • Invisibility 100
                  • Punk Patrol 250
                  PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:56 pm
                  User Image

Rey lit up his cigarette as he walked down the walk way. His thoughts went back to the beach and how things had occured. Perhaps, he would get another chance to scoop her up. He believed in love at first sight and that's how he felt about Edin. Everything about her brought about butterflies. Her hair, her name, her skin, even the way she talked. He took a deep breath of the chemicals in his cig and exhaled the smoke. Watching as the smoke disappeared into the air, his stomach began to grumble. What to eat.. he thought to himself. Looking around, he saw the Shark's Head had been a little busy. He shrugged to himself and made his way there. Opening the door, he saw the waiters and waitresses scrambling about. Then his eyes laid upon her.

Edin. The love of his life. Fate had brought him back to her to give him a second opportunity. There was no one who was at the beach to stop him this time. He would follow her on break and grab her up. He sat down in one of the booths and took his phone out. He recorded as Edin made her rounds to the tables. She made her way to the back and he watched the video again. Her motions were flawless and her attention sharp. He opened his contacts and scrolled down to hers. He opened the video and sent it to her. After putting his phone away, he put a hand over his face and waved a waiter down.

((Ooc: Let the fun begin. ))
                  Coheart

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:09 pm
                  Sonia Princess Nevermind
                  User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪

Wearing
                          Song List:

Edin mentally noted what the girl wanted and nodded with a smile. "I'll put your order in right away". With a slight bow she turned away from the girl and looked around the floor. She walked over to one of the empty tables and grabbed the dirty dishes. Placing them on her forearms, she made her way back to the kitchen. Dancing around the chefs as they scrambled about making the orders. She turned to one of the chefs, "Hey, I need an order of the specialty rolls. Please and thank you". The chef nodded in response and she placed the dishes by the sink. She vaguely heard Cain dismiss the new kid.

She walked over to the office and leaned against the doorway. Motioning for the kid to follow her, "C'mon. Let's get you situated and familiar. Boss man has a lot on his plate". She turned to let the kid pass and gave Cain a reassuring smile. Mouthing the words, "I've got this". Edin led him around the kitchen, explaining where things were located. "There's some extra pens in the cup over there by the clock in". She heard the bell ring for the order she put in. "If you have any questions, come find me. I've got an order to take out". She grabbed the plate of rolls and danced her way around the swinging door to the floor. She made her way to the blue haired girl and placed the hot food in front of her. "Enjoy. Let me know if you need anything else. Just wave a hand".
                          Yui Matsune
                          Coheart
                          Kenshin_the_fox
                          (☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

| Name - Sharlarks | Race - Were-wolf | Ombre - House #1317 | Weapons - Claws and Fangs

Sharlarks looked to the man and gave a nod. He felt bad that for causing a commotion, "I don't have nickname but you are welcome to come up with one." He got to his feet, "Don't let me stop you from your job. I will go see Edin for training." gave a sudden bow, still nervous and intimidated. He stood up straight then walked around the chair and walked to the door.

Upon leaving the room he went to see Edin and he was shown around a bit. He looked around and watches Edin make her rounds at the table while studying what she is doing so he would how to be a better waiter while taking mental notes. He walked beside Edin when she came back around, "I have a question of what I should wear and well when do you want me come in. I feel like I am not dress appropriately for the first day." He said quietly so she could only hear him without drawing attention from the customers.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
                          ♦ $1000
                          ♦ wallet
                          ♦ keys

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
                          • Treasure Hunter 100
                          • Trader 100
                          • Junior Trader 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                          • Invisibility 100
                          • Punk Patrol 250
                          PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:27 pm
                          User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
                                  Mood: ...

Wearing
                                  Song List:

Edin came back around and saw the new kid walking with her. She stopped for a moment to answer his question. "Ah well. You'll have to talk to Cain about the hours he wants you in. As for dress wear. A simple black shirt, black pants and comfortable black shoes will work. You're going to be on your feet a lot. So you can buy insoles if you wish to. Though I strongly urge you too. It will be one of the best purchases you will make. Believe me". She did a once over of the place and saw a man with his hand up. Edin grabbed the extra notepad and pen from behind the register. Handing them over to the new kid, she nodded toward the red haired gentleman. "Looks like you've got someone on your first day. Just be nice. Ask him what he wants to drink. Bring him his beverage and if he's ready take his order. Then put it in to the chefs. Pretty cut straight to the point. I'm sure you've been to restaurants before. You know how it works"

With a wave, she dismissed him. After taking care of a few more customers, then finally had a moment to go in the back. One of the chefs left her out a small slice of apple pie, along with her name on a note. She took her jacket off and hung it up. Grabbing her apron, she tied it around her hips and grabbed the pie. Tossing the note in the garbage can, she nodded to the chefs and stood in the doorway. Taking a bite of pie, she nodded over to the paperwork. "Hey hun, how's that all coming? Finally have a break after getting things out there in order". She heard her phone go off in her jacket and she turned back to grab it. Looking at the screen, she saw she had a new mms. She raised an eyebrow, curious to see what it was, she opened it up. Her eyes widened, her palms became sweaty and her heart came to almost a stop as she watched what was on there. It was a video. A video of her making her rounds on the floor.

Coheart
                                  Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 8:57 pm
                                  (☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

Sharlarks looked towards the table after Edin gave him a pad of paper and a pen to write with. He felt nervous and swallowed hard before walking over to the table, "Hello, welcome to the Shark's Head. What drink should you be interested in today?" He asked and waited for an answer, having the pen against the pad of paper to write on.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
                                  ♦ $1000
                                  ♦ wallet
                                  ♦ keys

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
                                  • Treasure Hunter 100
                                  • Trader 100
                                  • Junior Trader 100

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
                                  • Invisibility 100
                                  • Punk Patrol 250
                                  PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:14 pm
                                  User Image

Rey leaned back and rested his arm on the back of the booth seat. Watching as Edin walked to the backroom. His attention went towards one of the waiters who she sent over. This kid was clearly new as he'd never seen him working before. So, might as well take it easy on this him. "Ah yes. Well, I'll have a green tea with lemon and I would like an order of avocado club egg rolls. Oh! Also..". He reached into his pocket and grabbed a piece of paper. Writing something down, he folded it and handed it to the waiter. "Could you give this to Edin? We're old friends and I just want to ask her on a date but I'm shy. Please don't read it?". He played the expression like he was nervous and embarrassed at the same time. But deep down, he really wasn't either of those things.

Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 9:47 pm
                                  Sonia Princess Nevermind

(☠) Sharlarks (☠)

User Image

The young were-wolf dotted down order of the drink. He softly mumbled to himself as he wrote, "one order of green tea with lemon and a order of avocado club egg rolls." He looked up from his pad then realize the man was trying to hand him a note, "I will make sure she gets it." He gave a warm smile before taking the note, "I will bring out your drink." He said before he walked away to get the order to the chefs. He walked over the counter and handed to the chef who was available at the moment. He looked around for Edin to see where she went off to so he could give her the note.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

♦ Cellphone
                                  ♦ $1000
                                  ♦ wallet
                                  ♦ keys

Kenshin_the_fox

Greedy Trader

2,575 Points
                                  • Treasure Hunter 100
                                  • Trader 100
                                  • Junior Trader 100

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
                                  • Vicious Spirit 250
                                  • Restorative Spirit 250
                                  • Demonic Associate 100
                                  PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:02 pm
                                  User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

Cain was organizing the paperwork, and actually making good time. It was easy when you weren’t asleep in the chair as he often was. Before he knew it, time had passed, and Edin was standing in the doorway on her break. “The paperwork is getting done, But I could use a cat nap.” He said and looked up at her with a grin. It didn’t last long, however, because she was staring down at her phone with a look of horror on her face. “Edin?” Cain stood up and walked over to her. “What is it?” He looked at the screen and saw the video.

If Cain had any blood, it would be boiled. No one was going to harrash a waitress in this restaurant. Especially not his Edin. Cain’s eyes found the man at the table in seconds. It had to be him, from the angle the video was taken at. Cain waved Sharlarks over. He was worried about his safety too. “Listen Sharks. That guy over there is dangerous. Bad news. He stabbed Edin on the beach. I want you to stay in the office and away from him, alright? I’ll keep everyone safe. What’s that? Did he give you a note?” Cain was standing in front of Edin, blocking the stalker’s line of sight to her.

.~. Mood: Over Protection Mode.~. Company: Edin, Juniper, Sharlarks .~. Cash: $964 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Kenshin_the_fox

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
                                  Other Stuff
                                  Get GCash
                                  Offers
                                  Get Items
                                  More Items
                                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                  Other Community Areas
                                  Virtual Spaces
                                  Fun Stuff
                                  Gaia's Games
                                  Mini-Games