Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Shark's Head Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 12:43 pm
User Image

Rey had a small smirk on his face as he saw Edin walk out with garbage bags in her hands. He walked around the corner and made his way back to the dumpster. Slowly approaching her, he wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted her off her feet and spun her around. "Hello beautiful. I was waiting until I'd see you. You look splendid". He kissed her cheek and pinned her to one of the walls surrounding the dumpster. "Your boss says you're spoken for. But, I don't quite see that". He held her left hand up, displaying her fingers. Then he bent down and kissed her neck. Wrapping one arm around her and the other held her hip. Preventing any sort of escape.

Coheart

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

♪══════Edin═══════♪
          Mood: Scared
          In the company of: Rey
          In a relationship with: Cain
          Currently Crushing On: ♥Cain♥
          Cash:$448.75 Bank:$1000

Wearing
          Song List:

Edin jumped when she felt arms around her waist. With a smile she turned her head. "Couldn't stay away, Ca-". Her words cut short when she saw who it was. Her heart felt like it stopped and her palms became sweaty. She struggled and tried pushing him away from her. But it proved to be futile when he picked her up off of her feet and swung her around. Pinning her against the wall, she put her hands on his chest and tried pushing him away. He grabbed her arm and held her hands up. Then proceeded to kiss her neck. She felt his arm wrap around her as the other grabbed her hip. Holding her in place. I shouldn't have came out here alone. Cain was right.., she thought to herself. If she used her telekinesis, someone could get hurt. So she had to refrain from that. I wish my ability came with telepath or something.. I'm gonna have to do this on my own.., she thought. Edin tried pushing him again, but he only pushed her harder. Causing pain in her back and shoulder blades as the wall dug into them.
          Coheart

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
          • Unfortunate Abductee 175
          • Invisibility 100
          • Punk Patrol 250

Coheart

Demonic Prophet

14,300 Points
          • Vicious Spirit 250
          • Restorative Spirit 250
          • Demonic Associate 100
          PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 10:54 pm
          User Image

Cain

It's just Cain, Alright?

Don't ask too many questions.

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Cain looked at his papers with a frown. Edin was gone for too long now. It couldn’t hurt to go out and check on her. “Sharks. I’m just going to check on Edin. She hasn’t come back from taking out the trash and I’m worried.” Cain closed the office door and headed towards the back. He opened the door to the back and walked through. “Edin, I know you are probably fine, but I -” He saw it. That creepy man pinning Edin to the wall. “Heh. Looks like you want to have a really bad time.” Cain grinned and his eyes glew fiery purple. A halo of bones rose from the ground and surrounded his head. “Put my Edin down and walk away… Now…”

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

.~. Mood: Furious.~. Company: Edin, Sharlarks .~. Cash: $1,239 .~. Outfit: Jeans, Leather jacket, Sneakers .~.

Sonia Princess Nevermind

Kenshin_the_fox

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:04 am
          x
          x
          x
          x
          sυиםαч, נαиυαяч ②①sт

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
          םαч ①0⑤
          ( ③ мσитнs, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:36 pm
          MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
          ►ι αм: Chill◄
          ►мσηєу: $932◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Cammie◄
          ►ωнєяє αм ι: The Shark's Head◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
          ►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
          ►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
          ►αςςєит: Australian◄
          ►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 89/100◄
          ╚══════════════╝

User Image

Where should Coorah take her? She didn't plan that far ahead but she couldn't show her guest and possible new friend that she had no idea what she was doing. Fortunately a friendly spirit was just outside of the gym as the two of them walked outside and decided to lead her someplace where the two of them can have a good meal. It had to be something healthy since she wants to keep herself in good shape. The spirit seemed to understand Coorah and ended up leading her to a place called The Shark's Head. A sushi restaurant? Not a bad choice since it contained variety of different Japanese dishes, most especially sushi. Surely her guest will be able to find something good to eat here since sushi comes in many forms so she decided to give this place a try. Upon entering this place, she placed an order for two sushi buffets and paid for them before making her way over to the area that contained stools and a conveyor belt for all the different sushi dishes. She quietly thanked the spirit who led them here before turning to her guest Cammie with a smile and said,

"Tada! Welcome to The Shark's Head. I have to admit this is my first time coming here but you can't really go wrong with sushi. And don't worry about paying. I got ya covered. Just sit down, pick a plate that interests you and take a bite. Its a buffet so you can eat as much as you like."  
          PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:15 pm
          Yuri Miyagawa

User Image
          Camille Sullivan

Ⓞoc: "--" Ⓦealth: "$1000" Ⓕeeling: "New friend?" Ⓦearing: "Sleep/Workout gear: A white tank top combined with a pair of navy sweatpants."

After trailing behind Coorah for what felt like no time at all (Even though she felt a bit winded afterwards; a strict regiment of Doom and Mountain Dew doesn't do wonders for your physical fitness, it turns out), the two women arrived at The Shark's Head. True, she'd never been here, but she hadn't been to many places around Soleil aside from Max's house and Bree's house, so that wasn't saying much. The place looked like a... Seafood restaurant? Oooooh man, she was gonna tear stuff UP! As her new friend led her to the table, she followed somewhat closely behind, once again acting like a lost child sticking to the one person she recognized. Once at the table, however, her demeanor changed once again, eyes widening in shock and joy as the conveyor belt started up. All of this food... Delivered right to her table and she can eat all she wanted? Had she died and gone to heaven? Without a moment of hesitation, Camille grappled a plate containing some salmon sushi and practically inhaled the morsels. This place was magical... The only thing that snapped her out of her sushi-fuelled trance was Kuu's voice, which caused her to look up at the tanned woman and let out a confused "Mmh?", sushi rice stuck to her cheeks and chin.

MasterDenton

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:06 pm
          MasterDenton

User Image

╔══════════════╗
          ►ι αм: Chill◄
          ►мσηєу: $932◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Talking to Cammie and eating sushi◄
          ►ωнєяє αм ι: The Shark's Head◄
          ►ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιηg: Workout Clothes
          ►мαякιиgѕ: Back Tattoo, Upper Arms/Left Hip Tattoo, Upper Right Shoulder, Right Thigh Tattoo
          ►ςσи∂ιтισи: Healthy◄
          ►αςςєит: Australian◄
          ►вℓσσ∂ ρσιитѕ: 89/100◄
          ╚══════════════╝

User Image

It didn't take long for Coorah's guest to take a plate from the conveyor belt and looked at it as if she were staring at the pearly gates of heaven from just a few feet away. And this was occurring as she was telling her guest that she was going to pay for the both of them. This was so amusing to Coorah that she ended up laughing for a few seconds after Cammie responded with "Mmh?" She even held onto the part of the table that wasn't the conveyor belt to keep herself from falling out of her stool. When she calmed down, she grinned widely and with her right hand, wiped off the sushi rice stuck on her cheeks and chin. Then she picked out a plate from the conveyor that turned out to be an avocado roll, split apart the provided chopsticks and used them to pick up one roll and place it in her mouth before eating it. Oh how she loved the taste of avocado, especially when it is fresh. After swallowing the roll, she looked back at Cammie and said to her,

"Like I said before, I'm paying for the two of us so eat as much as you like. In return, I like to get to know you more. It be a waste of a good lunch if we didn't have a good friendly conversation."  
          PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:37 pm
          User Image
          D I A V A LxxC O V E N O Kxx

Money : $1,000.00 // Company : Alexander // Mood : Apatheticxxxxx
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

”It took one look to fall so fast,”

Their destination wasn't too far from their current location. Diaval barely spoke, mostly just allowing Alexander fill the silence, occasionally popping in little comments. He would just nod his head or make little grunts every once in awhile, sometimes letting out a chuckle. Other than that, he was fairly quiet. One thing was for certain, he appreciated Alexander walking him to work, but he'd never express it directly.

Once they arrived, Diaval immediately checked in. He walked back over to Alexander, "If you wish to stick around for a bit, I wouldn't mind taking care of the bill for you." He sorta mumbled, not making direct eye contact with Alexander. "Unless you rather leave, whatever you chose, doesn't bother me one bit." His kept up his apathetic tone. He was just trying to be nice, but it didn't come natural to him.

”But who could love a psychopath ?”

Blades252

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:53 pm
          User Image

Alexander Frey

Health:
          Excellent

Mood:
          Happy

Thoughts:
          "Sounds good!"

Company:
          Diaval

Single

Account:
          $800.00

Alexander was enjoying the talk that he was having with Diaval, finally someone who didn't find the older male intimidating was refreshing to say the least. Alexander stood by as he closed his umbrella and waited for Diaval to check in with his work while Alexander looked around the empty resturant 'Mercer and I walk past this place so often...maybe he'd like it?' he thought to himself as the Father thought about his son. Alexander honestly had no idea if Mercer would like Sushi but he wasn't picky...maybe he would like it? Either way his thoughts were interrupted when Diaval came back and and Alexander had a dumb grin on his face as something popped into his head and he sat down at on one of the stools "I'm not one for Sticking around but I wouldn't mind Branching out and trying new food!" the dumb grin on his face grew wider before he began to laugh rather hard at his own horrible joke.

Translations

Basket Case Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:26 pm
          x
          x
          x
          x
          { ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①②0
          ( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:12 am
          User Image

(( Sam e Alexander. //dies laughing at own jokes ))

Watching Alexander with that huge grin upon his face made Diaval internally roll his eyes. He didn't want his face to show any sour expressions around Alexander due to Alexander being kind enough to lend him shelter; especially continuing to give him shelter when he mentioned he had to head to work. Alexander was a nice man; the complete opposite of Diaval. He waited patiently for Alexander's response, watching his smile grow wider and wider before breaking out in much laughter. Am I missing something here.. ? It wasn't even a decent joke. Diaval let out a soft sigh.

"Yeah, do whatever, whatever decides to float your boat." He shook his head. Diaval wasn't expecting Alexander to actually take up his offer, but regardless it was the least Diaval could do for this man. "Just come find me when you get the bill, and don't be afraid to spend. We have plenty of good choices to pick from." Diaval flashed a smirk Alexander's way. He had to depart from Alexander for a bit to assure everything is in order within The Shark's Head.

Blades252

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:29 am
          User Image

Alexander Frey

Health:
          Excellent

Mood:
          Happy

Thoughts:
          "Sounds good!"

Company:
          Diaval

Single

Account:
          $800.00

Alexander smiled and nodded his head as he waved his hand at his new friend "See you later my friend!" he called out before looking at the menu. However he had no idea what any of this stuff was, so he simply asked for whatever was the cook's favorite. He sat there humming a small tune before traditional onigiri were placed before him as well as a side of sashimi. Alexander was a bit weirded out at first, raw fish made him a tad nervous but he ordered it so he figured he'd give it a fair try. And when he took his first bite Alexander was blown away by how good it actually was 'I am very glad I met that Diaval, if I hadn't met him I wouldn't be eating this Köstlich food' Alexander thought to himself as he took another bite.

Translations
          Köstlich= Delicious

Basket Case Insanity

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:17 am
          User Image

Diaval figured Alexander was fine seeing how he hasn't tracked down the twin tailed demon yet. He had other things to worry about, yet he couldn't shake his focus away from Alexander. He let out a soft grunt as he went on with his job. The employees were well behaved and working, stocks were in order, everything was going smoothly, for now that is. From the looks of it, it was going to be a slow shift for him. Diaval had to find some way to keep himself busy without slacking. Occasionally he'd catch a glance of Alexander to ensure he was, well, still there.

He seemed to be enjoying himself, that's good. No troubles meant smooth sailing for everyone. "Hn, what else is there possibly to be done ?" He muttered under his breath. Diaval went into the back rooms to check up on things, more so, to occupy himself as the shift dragged on.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:23 am
          x
          x
          x
          x
          ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④⑤
          ( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
          • Friend of the Goat 100
          • Team Peyo 25
          • Powerful Legion 100
          PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 am
          User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick ordered himself water for now during his meeting with the swimming instructor at this sushi joint. The business seemed to be going slow today so he finding the person he was looking for wasn't hard at all. Noticed the chef occasional glancing at them, but he didn't think the guy was eavesdropping on the conversation. Spent half hour on negotiation about the lessons and the over all price. Managed to change it to giving away cat figurines that were left over from his earlier sculpting days. Kept his copy of the agreement in his pocket then left to buy himself a pair of trunks. [exit]
          ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: The Shark's head.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $623.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:npc.

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff
          Gaia's Games
          Mini-Games