Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:24 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Moonbucks Coffee│WITH: Faa│THOUGHTS: "I wonder what happened to its inventors."│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron watched Faa's every reaction. Clearly, this robot was excited about apples. Though, he wanted to scratch his head. How will the robot eat fruit such as an apple? Does it have a little grinder inside it and programmed to think that it is eating something? Does it need the apple's vitamins and minerals for it to sustain itself in a way maybe? It's a little odd but he will find out soon, once he has an apple of course. And curious how will Faa consume organic material, specifically an apple.

Hence the sight of the robot's excitement, behaved strangely after he asked about the name Roux. It replied 'family' after a quiet while. Aaron's eyes fluttered twice seeing it retracted its outer parts until its size went smaller. He was surprised how it compressed the outer shell into a much smaller frame. I guess that's nanotechnology, for you. Its like-- magic. But it's science. Advanced, that is.

He didn't quite get it at first but from how it rolled on the floor and hid under the shade of their table, something is certainly up with this robot. "Faa? .." Aaron called out its name with a gentle tone as he peeked under the table. "Did I asked too much?.. I'm sorry.." He now said with a little frown. This robot is capable of emotions, just like a human being.

------------

Aaron gently crouched down, trying to level with the robot's sadness. In this situation, Faa reminds him of Dexter, especially with Faa's present size. He let out a little sigh as he gently grabbed the robot into his arms while he stood back to his feet. "You poor little thing.. Come here.. I'm sorry.. No matter where they are, I'm pretty sure they're in a better place." He said while patting the top of its cylindrical frame and held it up once more, making it look directly into his eyes.

"Now.. Don't you worry, okay?.. I'll fix you up with the best I can." He said with a gentle smile and continued, "And don't you worry about home. You can stay at my place whenever you like. And I'll take care of you. Will that be enough to cheer you up?" He kept his smile as he gazes directly into its cameras.

----------------------------

Later on that moment, Aaron ordered a cup of iced coffee. He then let Faa accompany him back to his office then proceeds for her outer shell repair in his residence.

[EXIT]
                                        [Next location, Aaron Shepherd's Residence, Doux Housing District]

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:28 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, иσvємвєя ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①0
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:39 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Moonbucks Coffee│WITH: None│THOUGHTS: "What coffee should I try today?"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

These murder cases seem to be linked. Most of the victims have criminal records and most of them were also spotted doing crimes without being reported. I guess it never rests. In order to obtain peace, there is conflict. The law never sleeps. Even for this lovely city, there are still trouble makers lurking in the shadows. Nah, it's not like I'm not used to it. I've done things before, but it was for justice and the good of the people. His old home was indeed something. Maybe it was an actual hell hole.

----------------

"Aah yes, another day.. another coffee! He murmured with a smile as his steps are coming to a close to the shop's front door. He grabbed the door handle and paused as he tilted his head looked at the sky. "Hmm. The weather forecast was right. It's indeed starting to get chilly even if it's a sunny day." He would then smirk saying, "Welp, perfect for coffee and snuggles." He then followed it with a chuckle before pulling the door and entering the shop.

[ENTER]

For the usual, it's the same old atmosphere. The aroma of coffee in the air, that dry yet sweet smell of sugar that melts ever so slowly over the hot steam of strong yet subtle drink. Ain't this lovely? As a cop, he tends to be around in these establishments for a good energy boost from work, especially during and after working on an investigation. "Hmmm. I wonder what will I have for today?" He muttered before biting the side of his lower lip while his eyes skimmed through the menu list shown above the counter.
                                        There was still a person ahead of him, so he waited until it's his turn. ------

AwkwardGirlhood

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:12 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun walked over the streets to one of his favorite regulars of Soleil. He was, surprisingly, dressed in a pair of pants, sneakers, a grey shirt and a black sweater under his jacket. The high elf wasn’t used to such cool temperatures as this morning! He came from a place that was relatively warm all year long. So he had bundled up good for this unfamiliar cold weather. But he didn’t dislike it. It was a new sensation for the one that couldn’t see. Yet, looking at how confidently they wandered the area to get to the shopping district, it was hard to guess the man was blind. He had walked this route so often to get to the cafe, that he could walk it easily and didn’t need to constantly feel as to where he should put his feet. This had been especially important for the few streets he passed which had no plants and a load of stone and rock as they had no aura for him to ‘see’ them. A calm smile played over his lips when he could hear the familiar bustle of the shopping area, even at this early time. Judging from where he came from and the direction of the sound, he was close to the cafe. And he recognized the familiar shrub and plant formation as well.

It wasn’t long after that when the young man placed his hand on where he knew the door was, found the doorknob and opened it. Right away he was greeted by the familiar scent of fresh, high-quality coffee. It was a great scent to have in the morning in his opinion. Though he had at times remained here for a good few hours, just enjoying the atmosphere of the people and the ever so kind staff that worked at Moonbucks. He had become a regular and some even started to recognize him. As such, Rhun smiled when he heard some familiar voices and found his way to a table nearby. He no longer needed the menu, as he had memorized it. At the table he chose he took off his jacket and hung it on one of the chairs he felt in front of him, though he pretty much already knew the cafe layout as well, and returned to the counter to sit and wait to ask them for what he wanted to have. Rhun wasn’t helped right away, but he didn’t mind. In fact he was glad they didn’t rush to his side immediately and treated him like any other customer. It was one of the reasons why the high elf liked to come here.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Moonbucks] xxx

[With : Some familiar and some strangers] xxx

[Thinking : I really love this way of starting a morning.] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

"Ooo, ain't this weather lovely? Aha-hah! Chilly but I love it! It reminds me of the days back in the wild. The thrill of survivin' ain't just grand! She said as she makes her way to the shopping district just on foot. She loves a good stroll, especially when the season gets chilly. It's her family's nature to be active in seasons that may relate to extreme situations, such as summer, it feels like drought season for them, and when it is wintertime, ye' better move if ye don't want to freeze your bells out! At least that's what his father said. But they live in modern times now, unlike back in the days where their generation thrives in surviving such harsh environments. The barren wastelands, frozen tundras, the undead grounds? Ye name it!

"How about coffee? It's not like I'm going to find any fire pit around here to sit next to it, right? She murmured until she noticed the Moonbucks Cafe from a distance. A grin traced upon her lips skipped a step or two before shifting her pace a little faster, more like an excited jog per se.

[ENTER]

Moving inside, she closed her eyes, tilting her head upwards while her feet pushed her body in sync with that amazing scent in the air.
                                                            She hasn't tried this coffee shop before, so it's her first time to see what this place can offer. "Mmmn~ that smell. Ooooh it reminds me of the time where me and my mum used to climb up a mountain and drink some coffee at the tipsy top while watching the sun rises." Her eyes would then check the surroundings, looking at the interior design also the available chairs and table. She would then sit on a free chair by the counter, next to this young and good lookin' man. Her attention was at the menu at first before she shifted her eyes to him. "Hmm. He looks handsome, but something is a little off." She can smell something familiar on this person. 'Is he an elf..!?' Her eyes twitched a bit before blinking twice when she heard the brewer's voice. "I-- I would like erm.." She went to a pause when she realized that she hasn't made up her mind of what to choose in the menu.

Out of her nervousness, she squinted and frowned slightly and replied, "I would have whatever this guy would order, please." .. She would then look away as she continued to mumble. "Buzzlin' biscuits, whot' the feck am I doin'.. Don't be an eerjit, Hilda." ---------

____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: In the pic
                                                            WHERE: Moonbucks Cafe
                                                            WITH: Rhun Eldarin
                                                            THOUGHTS: "Great. Another elf. I hope this one is nice like Selena."

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun waited as he took in the atmosphere of the coffee shop. His other senses had sharpened by now since he had been a child and had that accident that left him blinded. As such he could pick up the smallest sounds for example. He could hear people talking together not far from him, their tones indicating it was a sensitive matter, perhaps a hushed argument. Not that Rhun would really be able to tell as he was, by nature, not much of a nosy person. He wasn’t actually paying attention to their words, rather he was listening to the cozy bustle of the room. The elf had heard the enthusiastic opening of the door, but it was hardly a rare occurrence at this place, so he didn’t pay much extra attention to it. They were another customer much like him.

Only when she sat down in the chair next to him, the young man looked up for a moment and into their direction. Once she spoke he could hear she was female. Rhun could see her aura, like any other, but it seemed pretty wild. That said, he didn’t feel like it was a bad kind of wild, so he gave her a smile and looked back in front of him, as to not be rude. She seemed taller than him, which was a rare experience to the high elf. That was one of the interesting things with this place. You never knew who you would run into among fellow coffee enjoyers. The cafe was the perfect spot to invite some new energy around and the visitors were really diverse. He could faintly sense like someone was looking at him though, and it made him wonder.

Before he could really focus on it to try and find out who was doing the staring, if he even could, they were approached by a staff member though. It didn’t even bother him that they turned to the woman next to him first. He was quite raised to respect women above all himself. Her reply surprised him a bit though and he turned his gaze in her direction with a perplexed expression. It was the first time a stranger had referred to him to decide what to drink for the both of them. However the woman behind the counter smiled and nodded. “Two Latte Macchiato coming up.” they replied in their cheery voice and noted down the orders before walking off to get their drink. "Sorry Miss, it’s not that I mind." the high elf started calmly.

"But what would you have done if my order would be something you absolutely don’t like?" he asked genuinely curious. It would seem his curiosity made him lack manners though as he quickly corrected it. "Ah, where are my manners? My name is Rhun, I live nearby." he spoke and smiled at the other again. It really was unusual for him to forget proper introductions. But then he had been slightly surprised by this all. She had mumbled some more, but not even the elf who had a sharper hearing, could make out what exactly, though their talking sounded slightly familiar.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Moonbucks Cafe] xxx

[With : Mathilda] xxx

[Thinking : How an unusual start to my day.] xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:57 am
User Image
User Image

She shifted her eyes to the elven man when he spoke. She would then force a smile with a bit of sweatdrop reaction to what he stated. "Ahehe. Maybe I wouldn't but, oh well.. you'll never know if ye won't try. Ya know." She shrugged a little and just smirked it off. "It's my first time in this cafe so.. I guess I'll have to explore the flavors me self. Besides, it's perfect to have a coffee when the weather is chilly." she added.

She would then place her shoulder over the counter, letting her chin rest on her palm. As she slightly faces her field of view towards him. "Please to meet you, you can me Hilda. But me full name is Mathilda.. but just call Hilda." she smirked a little after exchanging names with Rhun. "Pardon me fer askin', but.. you're an elf right?.. --Do you happen to hate orcs? .. Just want you to know, I'm a half-orc." She raised a brow but her body language seems to be quite comfortable with Rhun. "I also met an elven bhean (woman) at the park yesterday. She is half-human though, blind but I think she can make her ways using her powers, wind powers."

As Hilda converse with Rhun, she didn't notice at first but she kept looking at Rhun's face, it seems like he is.. blind? She can tell from how his eyes were pointing pretty much like Selena.

"I'm not local in this city tho, I just moved around two (2), three (3) years ago?.. I don't really remember, but I have a shop of my own, a garage, where I do engine repairs for cars, located in Ombre." ----

She would then place both her arms by the countertop as she observes how their coffee is made. "Latte Macchiato huh?.. Is it one of your favorite coffee brews?" ---- after Rhun would respond, Hilda would then add, "I do prefer the plain one, no milk, no sugar, just a nice strong classic brew. But I guess it's not bad trying somethin' else for some."

After having the coffee they ordered, she grabbed the cup a little closer to smell that nice aroma. "Hmmm. I'm glad it's not as bad I imagined it would be." She nodded some before turning her attention back to Rhun. "So handsome, what's yer story?" she asked before taking a sip as her eyes were focused on Rhun.

____________________________________________________________________________________

THOUGHTS: "Hmm. Latte Macchiato"

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:57 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun smiled a bit when he heard the other reply. He couldn’t see their expression, but he could hear their voice and often voices also portrayed emotions. If you knew how to listen anyway and it was something the high elf had grown up with. "That is true, it is a good way to expand your horizons with all the different flavors. And it never hurts to try new things." he agreed. What an interesting character, this woman. He nodded when she said this weather was great for coffee. "I agree, though I was tempted to go for a hot chocolate instead myself." the young man admitted his thoughts with a chuckle.

He always drinks coffee here, but the current weather had him really consider Chocolate for a moment, before he disregarded it. After that they exchanged introductions. It was good to know the name of the one you were conversing with. It made it a lot easier to place them for Rhun too. By names, their aura and perhaps in time asking about how they looked, he could paint a clearer picture of them in his mind’s eye. "It is nice to meet you as well, Hilda." he replied and smiled at her. He was slightly surprised by her question though. He didn’t exactly hide his ears. Had his hair grown so long again as to obscure them from view? When he lifted a hand to touch his hair though he could feel it wasn’t. So perhaps there were more races here that had pointed ears but weren’t elves? He then smiled and shook his head when she finished her sentence. "I am a high elf, yes.

But no, I do not hate orcs. Where I come from there are some that even sell goods at our local market. The ones that have proven to come in peace at any rate."
      he offered an insight of his origins. The latter made him curious though. There was another blind elf here in Soleil? What were the odds?! His friend Pellumb was no elf, but they were blind too. It would seem this was a safe enough place to house them, not that the high elf had doubted that. "A half elf you say? And she is blind too? What a coincidence." he replied, not hiding the fact that he was in fact blind as well. Over all those years it had become a part of him as everything else that made him...well..him. He listened politely to what she told and nodded. "You have lived here longer than me then. I arrived here not even a year ago." he admitted. It was nothing bad anyway.

He had nothing that needed engine repairs, having no car or bike, but he would make note of her occupation anyway. He could sense from the shift of her aura that she leaned away from him a little and soon her voice sounded a little more towards the barista. From this Rhun could tell her position. He let out a light, soft chuckle. "Indeed I do. I am rather partial to that beverage." he confessed. Though that was rather an understatement. He loved the stuff a lot. Especially the one made here. "I admit I do rather like milk and sugar. Plain coffee is just too bitter to my liking. Perhaps because I come from a Subtropical area. Most fruits and as such the food and drinks by them are sweet." he spoke and revealed some of his old home. He had every intention to return to the table he had left his jacket at, so when the woman drank at the counter, Rhun smiled.

"Would you like to join me at the table I picked for today?" he asked her, showing he was interested in keeping their conversation going for a while longer. Considering she asked him about his story, it would seem they felt the same. The high elf would wait until they sat at the table however, a place he found rather easily despite his blindness. "I hail from Saela and later Ystysti on the island of Odoraen. Coming here is my desperate attempt to live a normal life you could say." he started as he sat down. "I was not born blind you see. When I was young I could see as well as any other. But during a stormy night I fell and must have somehow hit my head. I do not remember much myself, my memory jumps from running from the storm to waking up at the healer’s house." he explained freely. It was a bit more than they shared perhaps, but Rhun felt like it was necessary for understanding the reason why he moved away from his parents.

"I got used to it, but my parents never did and to be honest they were smothering me. Not on purpose I am sure, they were just really scared ever since my fall. But I can live normally like any other, but I needed to be away from them to be able to do so. I decided to move out and I ended up here." he finished his short story as he sat at the table. Blowing over his cup a few, as it was quite hot, he then took a few careful sips and decided he was content with the temperature it was now. "Where did you come from? Any specific reason why you moved to Soleil over any other place?" he then asked curiously to this new found acquaintance.

User Image

[With : Hilda] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

l SHEM l

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

A prude could call her a slut until they were blue in their ******** face. Still, that didn’t mean a working girl like Reira doesn't deserve a little break from a demanding job like hers. Especially after her last V.I.P show, where a lovely pateron left his bedroom and his jealous wife walked on them… cutting in on the cash she earned and forcing the redhead to work extra long nights to cover the loss. Which blows because a girl needed her beauty sleep. It was like a total must...that and exercising. But a coffee would do (she did go for her spin class last week.) the red-haired succubus grabbed the door handle, pulled it, and made her way inside of the Moonbucks cafe before a huge gust of autumn wind.

Ugh. really, I did not move for the cold weather. Reira bemoaned in her mind as she walked in and looked around the shop. Same old indie vibes as every other Moonbucks she has been to. Although, this one did do some original drinks and decoration that whoo most of its usual clients, according to the online reviews. Speaking of clients, there was indeed a crowd of people today. Time to work some magic. “Daddy,” the redhead minx called out in the cafe and gained every single guy and a few girls’ attention. As they cocked their back from whatever they were doing like she did a dog whistle for only them to hear. The corners of her mouth turned up into a small grin as she moved through the crowd as if it was the red sea until she stopped in front of a handsome guy that held the first space before talking and most of the others went back to normal. “You forgot to pick me up today! UGH..did you hold me a space in line?” Reira hoffed as if she was an upset girlfriend who got forgotten about by her a*****e boyfriend.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : Her "boyfriend" ❀► [where : Moonbucks Cafe ❀► [mood :Mischievous ❀►Vibing at the Coffee Shop] ❀► [OOC :Hope this isn’t a horrible opener for you to work with sweatdrop .
I hate my intros.

SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:41 am
User Image
User Image

~~~ "Sure thing!" A smile would trace her lips with raised brows in a somewhat happy expression. She grew up with the thought that elves would never accept their kind due to the dispute in the chapters of ancient history. 'Why still carrying that hate? It has been thousands of generations already. Can't we all live in harmony?' She would sometimes ask herself back in the days. It is why she's not comfortable seeing an elf around.

In Soleil, however, it seems that the elves that reside here don't mind about her kind. Well, she did meet Selena and now, with Rhun. Maybe elves are not that bad?
                                                            She let Rhun lead the way to their table, and she made herself comfortable, sitting at the other side of the table, her body fully pointed at Rhun. She's not really the formal type. Hilda is often "loose" when sitting and chilling. But it seems she likes Rhun's company. It's not that he's nice, but she also wanted to know more about the elves, their good side, in this case.

She would then sip her coffee ever so lightly as she listened to Rhun's story. She has never heard of the places he mentioned so she just nodded and letting out hums and muffled sounds as she agrees and reacts as Rhun's story kept going. "Mhmm.. ---Huh.. ---Hm?? .. mhm-mhm.. -- Hmm.. --- HMM!??"

At the end sentence of his story, she would then snuck a question, and at this point, Rhun is blowing over his cup of coffee latte. "Wait.. um.. Sorry but, don't you elves have healers? I mean.. Isn't that a normal thing for elves? Or.. maybe not in every elven tribe?."

---- "My mum is is a shaman, but ironically, she's also a health doctor. She's believing in spiritual healing and natural medicine at the same time!

Her lips would then pout slightly as her eyes panned down at her cup of coffee after hearing Rhun's question. The steam from the latte dances slowly as it rises in the air but slowly vanishes when it seeks its freedom from its origin.

"Well.. now that you asked. I wanted to be independent. I want to discover myself on my own without my parents buggin' me of what to do. Also.. I chose Soleil .. . because.." She went to a pause as she can't admit the other reason why she chose this place. "-- I- I wanted to.. erm.. I don't know.. um.. . find happiness? .. I guess? .." She would then pout again before taking a gentle sip on her coffee.
                                                            --- "I get misunderstood by people a lot. And.. I thought.. maybe I should test myself in a place where people would find love.. and.. . see if.. -- a guy would like a.. . woman like me." Her voice was like a little critter at this point. Her normal voice from earlier slowly toned down into a shy little vulnerable creature, revealing her soft side.

--- "I already stayed here for a while now and all I meet are just perverts." She would then pause as her eyes would look to the side before regaining her composure back again. "Welp! They're so hungry, I decided to be generous. Nothing like a good ol' 'Knuckle Sadnwitch' can't solve." She smirked, brushing her nose with her thumb before taking another sip on her coffee, but she's taking larger gulps now since she can already bear its warmth as every minute passes by.

"What about you? .. I bet you already found love here. So whose you're lucky lover?" She asked with a playful smirk on her lips as she sets her seating position to a much loose posture. Her back is now leaning against the chair's slat as she let her right ankle rest over her left leg, stretching it forward but not towards Rhun's feet, so she won't invade his personal space unintentionally. -----------

THOUGHTS: "Hmm. Latte Macchiato"

Rhun Tolihzeh

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:02 am
User Image
User Image

It felt kind of strange to do his entire story in one go. Rhun wasn’t particularly used to talking about himself so much. But she did ask for his story and he had seen no reason to deny her that. And it wasn’t like it was a secret or anything like that. So he told her about his life before Soleil. Or at least in large lines or they would be stuck here for a while! The latter made him pause for a second in his thoughts. In about 18 days he would be 385 years old. It would be the first time he would celebrate his birthday away from his homeland. Of course his family would no doubt visit him that day, that would be certain. The young man smiled a bit but he then focused back on his new companion. At least all he could focus like ears and such.

Rhun was cooling his drink when he heard her question. It was a simple enough one. "We do have healers. But while they can heal wounds, even fatal ones, mend broken bones and cleanse poisons, they can not heal blindness or death. Everything has a limit and requires an equal sacrifice. This can be in energy, or otherwise. But healing things like blindness and death is too much. So they mended my other cuts and bruises, but after that I had to learn to live with being blind. It took me a long time, filled with tripping over the simplest things and hitting myself against furniture, but I eventually managed. Nowadays I don’t think about it much. I just am the way I am, and live my life to the fullest of my ability." he explained and smiled, clearly unperturbed by his limitation.

When it was back to his turn to ask a question though he seamlessly returned to being a listener as this time it was Hilda’s turn to tell a story about themselves. The high elf listened patiently and judging by how her voice sounded she felt a little awkward with the question. It was nothing strange what she told him though, even some humans left for the same reasons he knew. "I see. So you are on a mission to find love. Underneath it all." he spoke when she finished, giving her a gentle smile. He chuckled when she returned to her earlier brisk tone as she seemed to regroup herself but when she asked her question he blinked a bit blushing slightly. He didn’t think himself anything special really, on the contrary he doubted anyone would bother with him, since he couldn’t see.

Rhun smiled a bit, taking a sip from his drink, slowly allowing the aroma and flavor to entice him before he would reply. "There is no one so far. Not that I expect anyone would want to bother with a damaged man that can’t even see. I came here to escape my parents’ smothering and have just begun to make my life here. I have not even entertained the thought to expect anything as lofty as finding love." he spoke, perhaps a little saddened by the thought. After all by all elven standards he was a young man, in the bloom of his life. He should be thinking about love and being happy with a partner. But with his handicap he just never even tried, not wanting to get his hopes up. He was happy enough though. It wasn’t like he felt depressed by it all. "Have you been to any of the clubs that Soleil offers? Probability to find someone there must be quite big." he offered for her.

User Image

[With : Hilda] xxx

[Thinking : Curious...] xxx

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

~~Hmmm' Hilda nodded as Rhun replied about having a lover. Though, as she looked at him, she can really tell that a face as handsome as that, there's no doubt anyone never would like him. Some people do prefer 'convenience' above everything. But not everyone. They say that if you're really in love, you'll just consider your partner's flaws and all.

She smirked as she continued his explanation before taking another gulp and almost finishing her coffee. "Heh. Oh come on. A handsome elf like you? Pffft." She motioned her hand like an "oh please.." manner.

Hilda would then pivot her head to the side a bit as a voice caught her attention. It was a red-haired girl approaching the guy that was falling in line. ~Hmm?' But she then reverts her attention to Rhun when he mentions going to a club and maybe finding someone there for a love interest. It made her blink before she would chuckle with a tad blush on her cheeks. "Haha. Well.. maybe. But I'm not really the type to go to clubs. I do prefer the casual bars with the bikers group I'm in. I'm not the really the uh.. "girly" kind like that chick over there." She smirked and nodded sideways, indicating the direction of the person she was talking about. But she's not sure if Rhun can locate whoever she was setting as an example. "I don't do shopping sprees like all the other girls. I mostly spend my time in rough houses and riding with the boys with our big bikes. So.. meh." She smiled and just shrugged until her phone rang. It was a text message from one of her clients.

"Ooo.. Rhun, I need to go now. Work is calling!" She quickly stood up and gulped the last drops of her coffee before pushing the chair back under the table. "Thanks for your time! .. I guess I'll see you around, yeah?" she said with her Irish accent as she smiled. Then she would lean closer to Rhun, sneaking a small kiss on the side of his head, acknowledging him as a good friend. "I gotta go now! Bye!" ~ She would rush, waving her hand a bit before leaving the cafe.

[EXIT]

THOUGHTS: "What a good mornin' start"

Rhun Tolihzeh

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:37 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Moonbucks Coffee│WITH: None│THOUGHTS: "What coffee should I try today?"│STATUS: In a relationship│Outfit: In the pic│

While waiting in line, he took the time to scroll on his phone. Checking his social media, he chuckled lightly after seeing a random meme. He shook his head in amusement as a small smile traced his lips. It didn't take long until another customer entered the cafe.
                                        “Daddy,” she said.

Aaron didn't pay attention at first since he was still busy typing a comment from that funny post he saw. His phone whispered some clicks before hitting the Post Comment button. He kept his smile until when he raised his head, he saw this red-haired girl talking to the man who was in front of him, which who was also falling in line.

It made him flinch a little just by having a mere glimpse at her. It's like he was startled by how hot she is. He gotta admit, the lady is really cute. He would then try to pretend like he was still busy with his phone by tilting his head slightly down again. But his eyes were stuck at looking at the cherry-haired female. Even the way she talks was very alluring. 'Is this even normal to keep staring at a stranger?' His eyes couldn't help but pan downwards to look at the rest of her frame. And what made him blush was seeing her chest. It's not that he hadn't seen anyone wearing such fashion, it's just how he can see the heart-shaped piercings at the tips of her chest. But of course, they were underneath her Bandeau.

To this, Aaron tried to distract himself again by looking at his phone. His eyebrow twitched a little trying to get a hold of himself and asking why is this girl so freakin' attractive? 'Jeeze.. Coralyn's gonna kill me.' He muttered to himself as he continued to scroll with his phone.

It's really not his business to interrupt the two strangers' agenda. But things seem to escalate when the guy the lady was starting to get edgy. "Tch. I had a bad day, okay? .. I won't talk about it. And sure babe, I have this spot for you. The guy added as he took some steps backward, knocking Aaron's phone from his hand in the process.

'What the.. -- Hey!" Aaron exclaims while seeing the guy stepping a portion of his phone. "Excuse me, you're stepping on my phone." The guy turned around and looked at Aaron for a bit before deciding to remove his foot. 'I guess this girl doesn't deserve a stupid loser.' Aaron snuck a little ranting in a whisper tone. "What did you say!? .. "Oh.. wait.. what? --- Oh nothing, I said you were just stepping on my poor SMART phone. 'Like even the phone is smarter than you.'

"You looking for trouble, huh glasses!? The man starts to hold him by his collar as if he was trying to intimidate Aaron like some school bully in a high school scenario. "Look man, I just want some coffee. I don't want any trouble." Aaron's eyes would then look at Reira while his face remained unfazed by this guy. "If you want to keep showing off for your girlfriend this way, it's not working." .. The man gritted his teeth and started to raise his fist, preparing to punch Aaron. "Why you-- nerd!"

Aaron's brows furrowed as he stood his ground until the man paused when he felt something pressed against his diaphragm. ~CLICK' goes the sound of a gun's lock, and its trigger waiting to be squeezed. 'Ggghhg!?'
                                        "You know that if I pull this trigger, It will count as self-defense --- Aaron leaned up close to the guy and continued to explain. --meaning, If I kill you now. your death will be for nothing. -- You have no idea who you're messing with, Mister." The man quickly held his hands up and slowly backed off, and instead of protecting Reira, he quickly grabbed her arm and used her as a shield. "B-Babe.. Help me! He shivered while using Reira as some kind of meat shield. Aaron cringed at the sight of it and just shrugged him off out of the way. "Wh-.. Just get out of here!.. loser.. .. "

The man ran towards the exit, leaving his girlfriend behind. 'huh.. --- Sorry to break it you miss. But I think you deserve better.' He said to Reira before cutting in line to order some coffee.
                                        ... "One Cappuccino please. And make it a large." ---------

AwkwardGirlhood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:16 am
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:09 pm
Eclairl

User Image
Andromeda Hale

The morning had started off for Andromeda much like the others. With her sister rambunctiously running into her room and jumping on her bed, excitedly waking her sister to the rising of the sun and a new day. And was hard for Andromeda to fight the excitement of her sister, but the warmth of her bed was also far too inviting for her to leave it. It wasn't long before Calista had grabbed her by the ankles and physical dragged the Spriggan woman from her bed, abruptly ending her beauty rest.
With a groan, she had begrudgingly agreed to go to the café and pick up coffee for her sister, and obviously something sweet to eat for breakfast. Trudging down the street, Andromeda looked bleary eyed around, realizing she hadn't really spent much time outside of her home yet. She had gone out once to that potion shop, but there wasn't much else than that. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her long black pea coat, she focused on getting to the café, so she could return home and feed her overly happy sister. Thinking of Calista, Andromeda smiled. The woman was as bright and cheerful as the sun itself, and it was so very fitting for her. Despite their complicated history and meeting, they really were like sisters. The thoughts of her past swirled in her mind and before she knew it, she had already walked past the café. Blinking and blushing a little to herself in embarrassment, she turned around and entered the building. The smell of sweet freshly baked foods hit her nose, and the smells of brewing teas and coffees mingled so beautifully with everything else, it almost immediately put her mind at ease and her blue eyes cleared as she looked around, taking in the appearance of the shop. It was quaint, in a homey and attractive kind of way. Reading the drink menu, she got in line and waited, picking out the drink for her sister before she browsed the tea options.

Mood: Tired Location: Moonbucks Cafe Thoughts: Need...Tea... Company: Herself. Money: 100$ OOC: Sorry for not posting the other night...Been having a bad week...  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games