Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:08 pm
~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

”Why on earth did I have to be so damned determined to do everything myself today?” he silently stewed as he shuffled through the rain in Cerise. Armin had insisted he dress warmly and carry an umbrella as well as a rain jacket, but it was still miserable weather for a stroll. Click. ”He’s probably lurking somewhere nearby, keeping an eye on me. Wish he would just go ahead and say he told me so, but I’m sure the thought hasn’t even crossed his mind.” Click. Still, he had determined to do everything on his own and he would make sure it happened. ”I should probably get something incredibly caffeinated. It’ll keep me awake the rest of the day and perhaps I’ll be able to get on a normal diurnal schedule. Doubt it, but it’s a thought.” Click Even though the walk had been mostly downhill, forty minutes in the rain was enough to wind the old dhampir. ”Maybe getting back into shape should be something I work on. Just because I’m a grandfather doesn’t mean I have to feel like it.” Yet again he was muttering to himself, perhaps others noticed.

Upon arriving at the cafe, he’d order a triple shot espresso and an assorted collection of baked goods they might split. Of course he made sure the barista knew that anything ordered by anyone within the next half hour could be put on his bill. Yes, that meant more people than Rhun could benefit, but he didn’t entirely feel comfortable giving a description of his friend and he could afford the generosity. He chose a table towards the back corner, far from the crowd so that hopefully they would both be able to get around fine. So that Rhun could find him, he texted his friend:
”Rhun Tolihzeh”
Good morning my friend. I seem to have arrived a touch early. As such, I have claimed a table for us in the back corner. I took the liberty of procuring an assortment of baked goods which we might share. Do text if you have any problems finding me.
Sincerely,
P

His grandkids would tease him relentlessly if they saw him text like this, though they did still tease a bit when he tried to sound a little cool. Ah well, there was nothing wrong with texting as if you were writing a note during the early nineteenth century, was there? He didn’t believe so.

My Associates: No one Wearing: Rainy Day Disposition: Neutral Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: Hope this works.
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:38 pm
User Image
User Image

Rhun was calmly making his way through the rain to the cafe where he had agreed to meet with his dear friend. The rain didn’t really bother him since he was used to being outdoors from an early age, but he was still carrying an umbrella for the worst rainfalls. By now he was confident in his ability to navigate his way around the streets. It helped that cars seemed to be a rare thing in Soleil. ”Not that I am complaining, it’s nice and calm.” went through Rhun’s mind. Per usual he used the life forms their auras to find his way safely as well. Any life form worked really, except for birds since they could fly over obstacles he would trip over. He was distracted for a moment when his mobile went off and he opened it to listen to the message. A smile played over his lips for his thoughtful friend and he sent a reply as he walked.

"Dear friend, thank you for the message to help me find you once at the cafe. I am not far away now and will join you there soon. See you in a bit. Rhun"

Checking it once, he then sent it over to Pellumb and probed around in the energy surrounding him to keep on track. After a walk through the winding streets he needed to take to get down to Cerise Shopping district, it didn’t take long for the Moonbucks Cafe to get into reach. The highelf knew he just had to follow the street and its foliage a moment longer and he would reach the entrance. Once he felt the firm surface of what he knew was the door to the cafe, Rhun opened it and walked in. Since they didn’t exactly bring to the tables here, the elf made a short stop to order some herbal tea and was about to pay for it when he was told that the tap was taken care of.

Rhun smiled and nodded before he walked towards the back where his friend said he would be. Some regulars here were actually aware of Rhun’s impairment and most of them were always as kind as to avoid him bumping into errand chairs or waited with moving their chair until he had passed. The high elf came here often. While he made sure to greet some of the people he recognized the energy pattern of once close, he didn’t really linger as he was eager to meet up with P. Once he got to the back, they weren’t hard to notice for the energy sensitive elf. Oftentimes Rhun wondered if what he was using was some kind of scrying magic, but he never had the chance to really delve into it. When he got to P, the highelf announced himself, though he wouldn’t be surprised if they already noticed him. "Good Morning my friend. It is good to see you again." The young man sat down with the Dhampir and smiled. "How are you doing?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Moonbucks] xxx

[With : Pellumb] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:34 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower

Quite quickly after he had sent the text, his phone alerted him to an incoming correspondence. With the volume turned low enough only he could hear it, he let the phone read the text. ”At least I’m not the only one who writes in an antiquated style. Unless he is doing it just to make me feel better, but I somewhat doubt that.” Click. True to his word, it was not long before he could hear his friend placing his order at the counter, well could hear his voice. Centuries of concert halls had rendered his hearing only a little better than average. Click. He would wait until he heard footsteps approaching before saying anything, however Rhun spoke before he had a chance. ”Good morning to you as well, dear Rhun. I’m glad it is still morning. My sense of time is completely obsolete. Please, do make yourself comfortable.” Click. He could hear a chair slide out and some shuffling, it would seem the elf had taken his invitation. ”I have fared well enough I suppose. And you? Has the town continued to treat you well?” It would be a lie to say he was perfectly fine, he hadn’t been that in decades, but he was functioning at a satisfactory level these days. Click. ”Would you care for anything to eat? I procured for us a few of everything they have here. Unfortunately, I can’t remember what all that is. I guess every selection will be a surprise then.” He would offer the plate to Rhun first before grabbing a few things at random himself. Click. ”How have you been amusing yourself of late? I confess I’ve been a bit of a hermit since we last met and have not been keeping an ear out for the comings and goings of Soleil. For that matter, I think I’ve only spoken with my eldest grandson and Armin that whole time.” That sounded absolutely pathetic, but it was true he was a bit of a recluse unless those he loved drug him out of whatever nook he had holed up in. Click. It wasn’t as if he had been particularly busy either, that was the worst part of it. The whole time he had wanted to reach out to Sora, yet something reconnecting had felt off. It was as if Sora was both happy and upset to see his gjysh. Had Sora seen something criminal and been put in the witness protection program? If that were the case his recognizing him might jeopardize the boy’s life. He wouldn’t know what was going on until he asked, but he was too afraid to ask. ”Do you think we should go visit Ayluin and Sora sometime?” Click. For now he’d leave out his reasoning and let Rhun develop an unbiased opinion.

My Associates: Rhun Wearing: Rainy Day Disposition: Pleased Bloodlust: None Rumors of the Court: Yay my infamous marathon paragraphs!
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

"It’s still barely morning I believe."Rhun chuckled softly. A smile played over his lips as he sat down with his friend on their invitation. Of course it was all just a formality, but still they both seemed to keep well on the association rules. In Rhun’s case it was just how the highelves of Saela did their things. P didn’t seem entirely sure of their own wellbeing, unless that was just how they chose to word the answer. "I’ve been well enough as well. It’s been quiet around where I live. The town’s people are very kind. Not much different from the ones I left behind in Saela. How about you? Have you been enjoying your time in Soleil? It’s been a while since we met." The elf’s words were kind and gentle as always. He truly cared about his friend as well.

"It would be my pleasure. And the surprise just makes it all the more enjoyable." The highelf carefully located the plate and picked a few of them. It felt like he had picked up a cupcake and something soft but smooth, perhaps a muffin. He would know for sure once he took a bite. He listened to his friend as they spoke of the going ons around them. It sounded as calm and peaceful as his own experience. "While I haven’t been inside all the time myself, I haven’t spoken to many people either. I still walk around everyday, taking in everything around us. Do you want to take some strolls together sometime, my friend?" He wasn’t sure if Pëllumb chose to be by himself like that these days, but this way they at least had an offer standing if they wanted to do more together.

Rhun would be happy to. Soon though the conversation strayed to the two young men they met a while ago, or rather met again. It made the highelf think for a moment. He wasn’t completely sure yet, but he was convinced that Ayluin was the Ayluin from his former home. Though he was confused as to why they would be here. "Ah yes, our young friends. If I am not mistaken about Ayluin, your protegee has made an influential friend indeed. Perhaps not here in Soleil, but if he is who I think he is, then Ayluin is Prince Ayluin, from my original home. That leaves me to wonder why he is here though and why as a citizen. To answer the question though, I would be delighted to accompany you to a visit with them once more. When did you have that in mind?" It was a little overwhelming if he was right, he would be visiting with a crown prince, but on the other hand they lived here as a citizen. Did that really make them any different from P and him?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Moonbucks Cafe] xxx

[With : Pëllumb] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx
"Rhun Speaking"

Quotes: xxx

Katze Allemon-Schatten

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:05 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαяcн ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③④
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:16 am
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Moonbucks Cafe ]- COMPANY-[ N/A ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual ]- MOOD-[ Indifference ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tired eyes, unamused facial features plastered on, been sitting on the bed with a laptop on his lap just staring blankly at the screen with two fuzzy companions; not too long since he woke up so, for the meanwhile -- It's been a rough upcoming, not many jobs were available the last month in a half which annoyed Hikaru to no end. Annoying? Yes. Staying home and sulk about it? Unfortunately, he shouldn't be staying here and getting all depressed. Upon realizing his thought process, mentally slapping himself again from that before tossing the covers off then hops off, pacing to the bathroom. For today, it's the start of job hunting... for the second time. Hikaru merely yawns at the sight, grabbing a towel before undressing -- preparing a quick bath for today. After a hour, he steps out of the bathroom, towel around his waist while applying cream on his face. Better get this day started.

Minutes later. He find himself in-front of the cafe door, stepping inside once opening the door getting a good whiff of that richness. He sighs lightly before approaching the counter to place his order in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[ - ]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

ll Neo ll

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:04 pm
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered | I'm speaking to A stranger | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Dressy casual

How long has it been since she had decided to dress up a little again? She couldn't recall. But watching as her lips slowly curled into a smile while she watched everything piece itself together, reminded her how often she needed to do this. After things started looking bad between her and Aaron, she stopped putting much effort into herself as her feelings only brought her down, she almost stopped caring for herself well after he left. Alas, she realized her world didn't have to revolve around him, or any of her relationships that left her crippled every time they'd leave. Maybe this was a chance to experience how it was to be on her own for a bit. To let that foolish fairytale fantasy of her prince rest while she lived a little for herself. For a lot of wise individuals on their motivational speeches did say, love will find you once you learn to love yourself. Easier said than done when communicating wasn't the strongest asset she had. But, she was planning on overcoming the myriad of fears surrounding it in this season of singleness.

Once she was satisfied with her outfit, she gave herself a quick twirl and decided to spend her day off getting herself some sweet treats and a cup of coffee. Then...Well, she didn't necessarily plan that far ahead. She was hoping to take her day as it went!

Standing outside the infamous coffee franchise, she stood a little nervous like this was the first time she ever tried to step out of the house and do something for herself. That wasn't the case though, she had done things on her own! Quite a few times even! Just not as much in the recent years. She played with her long braided hair, twisting it on her finger before she stepped inside, pursing her lips as she stood there thinking of her order. Once she finally decided, she took a deep breath to calm her beating heart and turned over to the woman at the counter only to be cut off by a man- not much taller than her.

Startled, she too a moment to think on how to deal with the matter. Well, it wouldn't be a bad thing if she waited a second or two until he was done. But, she was a whole person who was about to head to the counter right before him! How did he not spot her?! The usually non-confrontational Coralyn wanted to do something different today. A lot of somethings- trying to move past being quiet and hiding in her shell was one on the list. She drew up her best smile and hesitantly tapped on his shoulder, waving before she signed, "I'm sorry, I was here before you.", clearly forgetting that not everyone understood sign and she would have probably communicated better if she had just used her phone like she did often. But, as evident as it was with her shaky fingers and nervous smile, she was flustered to begin with.

Out.Of.Crembrule.

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:18 pm
User Image

- LOCATION-[ Moonbucks Cafe ]- COMPANY-[ Some unknown brunette ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

In his mind, he just wishes for a tall cup of some milky tan sweetness coated in whipped cream and cinnamon, plus two strawberry cheesecake - something tasty to get his mind off of things. Unknown with Hikaru was that he was suppose to be second-in-line instead, cutting off a customer who were currently un-deciding to decided in what to order. Some signs of impatient followed by tapping continuously, hands in pockets by those high tight jeans squeezing his figure - from first glances, dude looks like a lady. His pondering on his order ad to wait from a constant flicking or poking upon his shoulder brushing whatever feeling it was first off; then a slap or slap until he started fuming, turning heels in approaching whoever develop the balls to aggr a dragon huffing in black smoke, claws out.

Fortunate, the figure behind him wasn't dumb looking nor annoying except for motions - a woman, a very young looking lady with a gentle face. However, looks to him doesn't matter so he was ready to tell her off until her hands started doing some... weird gestures which confused the dragon. Why is she pulling some ninjutsu out of nowhere??? Another weird part, she ain't talking. Many things could lead up to that reason yet, it wouldn't make more sense from the hand signs. Blind is clearly out of the question. Is she deaf? Mute? Judging by that facial expression and shakiness, she's nervous as hell. ❝ Look lady, I'm not a ninja or anything... but judging by your actions, I cut you off. Sorry, not sorry - I just didn't see you upfront first. ❞ He contuines. ❝ If it'll make you feel better, take my spot. Just make it quick. A finger pointing to his own spot scooting away for her to move forward wondering if speaking was a good idea or bad idea, maybe she can read lips? Hopefully.
                                                              ▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

ll Neo ll

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:42 am
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered, fair | I'm speaking to A stranger | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Dressy casual

Coralyn thought maybe it was better off to stay quiet, maybe confronting this individual before her wasn't the answer, maybe! but now it was too late to go back. Besides, she was trying to overcome her shortcomings. Working on her social skills didn't seem like the best idea now that the individual had turned around to face her.

The woman found it hard to hide the fact that the annoyance on the man's face made her much more nervous than she already was. If her heart could leap out of her chest, it would have by the way he looked like he was going to tell her off. She even flinched when he spoke, taking a step back so she didn't get in the way of any possible shower of verbal assaults. It all seemed in vain though, despite the man's crudeness, she saw him motion for her to take her spot. It did bring a big sense of calm to her, taking a step forward as she gestured a quick thank you. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all, trying to speak up.

Looking back at the moment though, as she placed her order, she couldn't help but smile to herself when he assumed her signing to be something far from what it was. Without missing a beat, she quickly added something to her order, nodding and paying before she took a step aside and let the man take his spot again. She had to wait anyways to take her tray, so getting her phone out didn't seem like the best idea. Once she got her stuff, she took the cakepop from her tray and held it out to the man, hoping he would understand that she was trying to offer it to him for being nice.

Out.Of.Crembrule.

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:33 pm
User Image

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Something was screaming in the back of his mind; something loud, annoyed and furious. His anger gets the best of him, plus him being a fire-breathing lizard makes it even worser. There goes that change of pace and plan for the future; if his friend was here, a form of a beat-down would be present. Public or private. She told him countless of times to ease that bitterness down, his teachers would say to ease that s**t down for everybody's sake... Not fond memories.

His eyes lit up so much sensing high level of tension and nervousness due to his negative reaction, thankfully to not thankfully - only a few bystanders turns heads to see the small commotion before resuming their own business. The only reason for this shift pace was that his energy wasn't going to be spent by yelling at random people who bug him, a big waste of time. Seeing her dementor shift, Hikaru's face still stayed harsh-looking merely turned head all while the latter started ordering.

Upon waiting, he pulls up his phone scrolling/viewing through few apps in the meanwhile until then. It didn't take long to wait by his ears twitching, pulling his gaze back up in seeing her done. Finally, it was his turn, stepping up to place his own order in as well. Hikaru also ordered a to-go; two strawberry cheesecakes and a lemonade, very satisfied with his decision. When the wait was over, quick hands scooping up the items ready to settled down by turning heels only to be in same length of that same brunette who has a cakepop plate in grip almost if she's offering it to him. Wait... for real? After what happen, still trying to be nice, huh? What a weirdo. Cue groaning coming out from the dragon after snatching it out of her hand. ❝ Thanks... I guess. Just don't come crying to me if you didn't order extra. ❞ Again, turning heels in walking away; if the latter ends up following, he'll be on the second floor doing his own thing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

ll Neo ll

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:09 am
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Happy! | I'm speaking to A stranger | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Dressy casual

The man did remind her a little of a certain someone she was awfully close to, Camil might have not been so snappy at her, but he too had a bit of a temper and their first few meets often ended with her in tears until he'd clarify his intention wasn't to upset her. Besides the fact that the two seemed pure of heart, there didn't seem to be a lot in common- which she knew of- but she didn't mind. All she knew for now, was that he wasn't a bad man, maybe just...impatient?

Taking her tray, she noticed the other making his order. Looking down at the cakepop after hearing him order a few sweets for himself, it seemed like the sweet treat wasn't necessarily a bad idea. She smiled at the discovery and waited patiently for him to revert his attention over to her, holding it out for him as a thank you and nodded when he seemed to question if it was for him. He took it and she shook her head when he spoke, smiling a little as she followed along. If he shared a similar temper to Camil, what else did they have in common? Before she realized it, she had followed him all the way over to his seat, chuckling a little in embarrassment before she almost casually sipped her drink.

Shuffling through her bag, she finally pulled out her phone, began typing on it as fast as she could and held it up for the other to see. "I hope you like it, only after my order did I realize that you must like sweets." she wrote, smiling brightly as she almost eagerly waited for him to take a bite.

Out.Of.Crembrule.

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:52 am
User Image

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once finding a nice, empty table against the wall approaching to sit himself down. He sighed for a bit, not bothering to take his stuff out. He did hear shuffling from the other though, staring intensely at her fishing out something within inside bag; a phone to tap away and holds up a text screen to him. So, he can exclude the deaf part - her actions were all reactive by sound, which one that lack their sound sense cannot do. Yes. It helps fuel by body.. All the meanwhile, a middle-size cloud suddenly poof by his feet, a long reptile-like tail coiled around his own unzipped bag pulling out a few stuff, placing them on-top of the table.

Now, he must to be on good behavior ❝ I guess.... you do too...? ❞ Hikaru spoke, taking a light sip of his macchiato.

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

ll Neo ll

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:53 am
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Happy! | I'm speaking to A stranger | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Dressy casual

The woman looked at the other amused, smiling brightly as she held her phone up for him to read, taking it back once she was certain he did and waited on a response. Her eyes followed something moving around them and raised a brow as things appeared on the table with what looked like a reptilian tail! Wow, so like Camil he was a dragon too? Or, something similar? She looked surprised, elated that he was a supernatural being too and leaned back as she nodded in response - very firmly too. She didn't just like sweets, Coralyn had a major sweet tooth that she bet nobody could outdo her on.

"I love eating them and making them. I could make you some if you'd like. You can just tell me what you like the most." she'd type in lightning speed, showing it to the man quickly with the proudest smile. She took pride in her skill, and why not, she was good at it!

Out.Of.Crembrule.

Nyanianda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:51 pm
User Image

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

While sweets does help him, it's more of meat that really gets his muscles going on - so, half a lie yet something to kick off the conversation. Still on a skeptical and unamused side, he'll let it stay under 90% of his mind until his mind was made. Everyone makes him think twice on how they act/express/say; it's been forever... back at home. He can start anew again, here in this city. Doesn't that sound nice? Not his fault to feel like that except, hiding like this for decades after decades - only half due to not doing anything to help himself out.... not after that incident still lingering forever in his mind to haunt.

Hang on just one moment. ❞ A palm looming in-between them, cutting her..... her typing off. She's very welcoming, offering him dessert on the go and they just met. ❝ Listen. I'm only mid on you because if I let myself go - someone is going home in damn tears. You're being nice... too nice to me. Asking to make treats... following me.... So, what's the catch? Popularity? Rep? Or just nice and that's it ❞ As much as her offers sounds pleasant, Hikaru doesn't fully trust her endgame unless the latter means no harm. What if he ends up losing it again...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

ll Neo ll

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:11 pm
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Happy, oops!- flustered! | I'm speaking to A stranger | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Dressy casual

The woman looked quite pleased with herself, while clearly making the same mistake she did with most of the relationships she was currently involved in, romantic or not. She was blind to trust and jump into the friendly phase of it all like a puppy who knows no evil. Things haven't worked the best on her favor with that approach though, she did see bad days, with scars to remind her. But, was that going to stop her? Absolutely not! Although, maybe she would have to pull the reigns on her horse right now, especially seeing the nice man now stopping her to get her attention.

Blinking a few times, she listened and processed the man's words and let them weigh down on her as she nodded for a moment and realized she did it again. That blind faith on someone she barely knew. She quickly waved her hand to try and explain herself when he asked if she had any ulterior motives, her hand ready to sign before her shoulders dropped and she realized she should resort to typing instead. She stopped again and pursed her lips, looking back as she quickly resumed typing a new section to explain. "I didn't mean to come off too strong." she held her phone up to him, drawing it back to herself and continued to add, "I love making friends so, I do make some effort to make it happen. But, I suppose it isn't the best way to do so." she'd add, taking another deep breath as her gaze shifted and she pursed her lips. She wanted to keep out the fact that despite that, she didn't really have a lot of friends - and the one she was close to, the one who also happened to be her lover, had left for good. "I also don't have a lot of experience making new friends, so. I just assume doing something nice for them is a good start." she types.

Taking a short break to let the man ponder about the matter, she took a sip from her cup and proceeded to add more sugar to sweeten it up, before she quickly typed and slid her phone across the table so she could serve herself a quick bite from her desserts. "You don't have to accept it though, I will be respectful." she says, drawing her phone back to herself with a smile.

Out.Of.Crembrule.

Nyanianda

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out