Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:04 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Moonbucks Cafe ]- COMPANY-[ Some unknown brunette ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual ]- MOOD-[ Indifference ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

His sapphire orbs darts to the left ❝ Tch...! し-しまった!(D-Damn it!) ❞ Just him expressing his frustration while gritting hard and scratching the side of his head. She's being nice. She gets excited. She enjoys making new friends. Yet, why is it so difficult to understand??? Just approaching someone and being nice? Did those years of surrounding oneself with other creatures, viewing their motions/emotions meant nothing? However... was it worth stressing out? Hikaru could just decline everything; basically discarding past interactions as if those nothing.

Merely letting out a sigh, he pushes the phone back towards her - if she'll noticed, cheeks were flushed in red. ❝ ...I'll take your word... w-we can be friends... ❞ He shakily spoke up. ❝ Li-listen, I'm only saying that cuz I find your attire naturally you....! Don't get any weird ideas! Got it?!

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[ - ]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Happy! | I'm speaking to A stranger | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Dressy casual

Coralyn tilted her head in confusion as she heard him say something she didn't understand, watching him curiously for a little bit before she decided not to make him uncomfortable and focus on her food and drink before her. she took another sip of her drink, playing with the straw a little to get some of the swirls of sauce on the side until her phone sliding towards her drew her attention back. The man would probably not understand how his words instantly felt like her mood instantly brightened from what he had to say. Without missing a beat, she took her phone and began typing away.

"Really!? I'm so happy!" she typed and showed, "I'm Coralyn by the way, a pleasure to meet you!" she'd add quickly, "No weird ideas here! I really like the attire you have on!" she'd add, each sentence ending with one or more exclamation to emphasize the excitement only her face could show. "You can have my number if its easier to communicate, or a social media if numbers are too much." she'd add, clearly she was pretty serious about this friendship to blossom.

Out.Of.Crembrule.

[quote"Nyanianda"]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Nyanianda

Premium Tycoon

4,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:30 pm
User Image
                                                              Now that the light is released, surely it can't fail,
                                                              Across time it's got to reach someone
                                                              The light of glory is right across the way,
                                                              It's the story I'm about to weave with you all

- LOCATION-[ Moonbucks Cafe ]- COMPANY-[ Some unknown brunette ]

- OUTFIT-[ Casual ]- MOOD-[ Indifference ]

-┏┫ PROFILE ┣┓

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Just sensing her enthusiasm gained a long red mark across his face, rolling his eyes in pure annoyance; inside, the dragon is flustered by his new step. It's only been a couple of months living in this new city and already adding another new friend to the list.

Yeah, yeah.. Whatever! He answered back. Is that so? You better kept that word. Anyways, I'm Hikaru Tachibana or Hikaru, I don't care what you call me. ❞ The latter seemingly excited about this new friendship blooming soon - her facial spoke for itself even her aura was glowing bright yellow. He only huffs, reaching inside of his bag grabbing a pen and an empty envelope, writing something down quickly - once finished, he pushes it forward; it contain a phone number and social media name. ❝ Take both. If we ever want to meet up at my place; I'm in the Lumiere District, I don't have to tell you where I am, all you need to know that the appearance is mixed between modern and traditional East Asia. ❞ He gives her a faint grin all while taking a bite toothy bite out of the cakepop.

So... have you ever tried skateboarding before?

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

-┏┫ Active Form (Human)┣┓

Rays of light from the stars in the night sky above
                                                              Send a plea from across the ages
                                                              With colours that haven't faded
                                                              So that our wishes, too, will be in someone's heart someday,
                                                              Let's shine on like that star

- RESIDENCE-[1511: Lumiere District]- OCCUPATION-[ - ]

- STATUS-[Single]- OOC-[----]

[quotell Neo ll]
                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:10 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑧
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:06 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: sneakers, jeans. t-shirt, hoodie, also eyepatch as forever.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

His last meeting with Stryker had been--- something else. It left his usually calm and clear mind muddled and conflicted. Part of him wanted to celebrate and scream to the world - his dreams, his inner desires, everything. Part of him was afraid, unsure, and hesitant. He had contemplated for longer than he wanted to. He had expected the solution to be like low-hanging fruit on a tree, something he could simply reach up and pick, and the ones beyond his physical reach his powers could grab for him. Yet, here he sat, alone at a café, mind empty, tapping the side of a cold cup of coffee with a finger, and staring into the dark pit with a thoughtless expression. This wasn't like the wars - something he envied came so naturally to him, when this simple, simple thing did not.

He missed his father this moment; a strong reliant figure he could talk to and gain advice from - someone with experience that he had a close bond with.
            He missed his mother; she was always there for him and she could offer alternative perspective to his sometimes narrow view point.
            He missed his friends...

A sharp gazed flicked from the coffee to the still communications device on the table - a cell phone, if you will. Za'saad didn't have many deep relationships in this world, but he did have a few acquaintances, and some who could offer alternative viewpoints right about now. This conversations wasn't one he could or wanted to have with Stryker, since she was part of his contemplations. But Coralyn...

tab tab Lovely afternoon, Mydame
            tab tab If Thy have time, I besiege
            tab tab thee for advice upon my
            tab tab troubled mind. If time is of
            tab tab abundance to you, you may
            tab tab find me at the Moonbucks
            tab tab establishment. My treat,
            tab tab as they say.
            tab tab - Za'saad Zabirith

He stared at the text almost as long as he had the coffee before he even sent it, feeling the hesitation of this important discussion seep into every other part of his life. He even burnt his breakfast this morning and ate it before he noticed it. His senses and and thoughts about as haywire as his slightly tussled hair. He couldn't recall if he went through all his daily routines either or if something was left forgotten - perhaps unrestful sleep was the culprit of some things. Hopefully Coralyn could help him...

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:28 am
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Concerned, curious | I'm speaking to Za'saad | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Super casual

The weekend, finally! A day to take things slow and run some errands. A nice thought especially after that rollercoaster of a few days, dealing with Aaron's things and giving them away. Parting with them wasn't easy, considering the memories she shared with him- with them that kept some hope running that he'd return but, maybe it was for the best. At this point, she did hope she was right about it all - considering what the man at Mushroom kingdom told her about the value of the things she left him with. But, She also figured at this point, if he really wanted them, he would have tried to take them back.

Enough of him now, brushing the thought aside as she closed up the store after a good early start of watering the plants so they were taken care of while she wasn't around. She checked her phone to see what she had to do, if she had even updated her reminders on it until a familiar name on the message banner caught her attention. A smile played on her face as she watched with fondness the man's name when it showed up. She had memories, memories linked with the man she was pushing herself to forget but fond ones none the less. The smile slowly faded as concerned replaced it. Even in the brief moments she knew the man, there was barely ever that she saw him concerned or troubled about things, but he was an individual too. Behind that charming smile, there could have been much going on and she felt bad she didn't notice it - if it was something from that long ago.

"Hello Za'saad! It is so nice to receive a message from you! I hope you are okay. Give me at least thirty minutes, I should be there soon if not around that time." she wrote, assuring the man of her company as she now put her phone away and made her way to see him.

It took her the predicted time to reach, brushing her hair back into place which might have been casualties to the wind on her way there but she was more focused on finding him anyways. She looked around and spotted the familiar pale hair and the eyepatch, smiling brightly as she waved at him. While part of her was glad she was going to be distracted from the man that plagued her mind, she wasn't very pleased knowing how her friend's turmoil would be reason for it.

"I hope I'm not too late." she typed and showed him on her phone as she took the seat before him and smiled brightly. The poor man, he seemed like what ever it was that was bothering him was really getting to him. With a more sympathetic smile, she quickly typed on her phone before turning it back to him, "Are you alright? If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know."

Out.Of.Crembrule. Coralyn Signing and Typing.

[quote"Ashtail Foxclaw"]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 11:58 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Moonbucks Cafe | Company : No one yet | Mood : Feeling here | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

"You're being too hard on yourself you know. You've been civil with him before." While he had to agree that he's done his best to be on good behavior, it doesn't meant that it isn't awkward between the two of them when Han is involved. "Hwan means the world to Han. Just being civil isn't doing right by my fiancé. I want him to be happy knowing that his brother and future husband can be friends too. If we aren't putting in effort to meet his wishes, it is doing a disservice to someone who puts all of his love into his relationships." He hears a hum from the man over the phone as he tinkers with something at the same time. It isn't unusual for him to hear Prom building something when they talk, but ever since a couple days ago, he's been shut in working on something tirelessly it seems. "Just promise me that you won't push yourself if it gets awkward. Hwan doesn't like to be cornered and I don't want to see my two friends go at it while their loved one gets stuck in the middle of them." He makes a promise to keep things civil before Prom mutters that he has to go because the cat is being nosy again. Whatever the heck that means.

When he's hung up, he makes his way over to the counter to put in his order and takes a seat. Han asked him to spend some time with his brother, so here Yasu is. He wants his lover to know that he will always take his words into consideration and put his best foot forward. He can be a great husband! He's already leagues ahead of his own father by even letting Han out of the house. So not spending his day off with his beloved shouldn't be terrible...right? He can totally handle this! Han will be so proud of him for even trying that he might be rewarded later.

He sighs at the thought before taking a drink of his hot tea. Yes, that was a nice picture. A pleased Han giving him attention because he was good and hung out with his future brother-in-law without glaring him down. He can't wait to see the man's soft and happy smile when he gets home. For now he will tackle this obstacle in the way of true bliss so he can get home as soon as he can.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Za’saad was stuck in a train of thoughts, leading nowhere but loops and circles around his current troubles. By the time Coralyn set her dainty feet in the shop, he had bought another coffee - so as to not take up a table without purchases - but that had gone cold and untouched as well, two dark pits in white ceramic now chilling in front of him. Coralyn’s wave went unnoticed, her flowy outfit not enough to grab his attention till she was within arm’s reach and broke his limited peripheral. It nearly startled him when her pale fingers came into view, his coral irises jumping up to her face while he stood up in the same motion. Ah, Mydame, let me---... But it was too late, she already took a seat. A flicker of embarrassment crossed his face as he sat back down, finally letting colour return to his cheeks while he returned her gentle smile. She presented her phone to him again and he slowly learned forward to read the words, taking a tiny moment to respond, as to exude a soothing and calm presence.

"I’m alright, forgive me for summoning you out of nowhere. It’s quite selfish of me to expect such favour, when I haven’t even been keeping much in touch - let alone ask for your guidance when I haven’t even inquired about your wellbeing. So, Ms. Coralyn, how are you faring on this fateful spring day?" And it was true. He did feel a semblance of guilt for calling her here when they hadn’t even been going through the formalities of casual conversation yet - and the concern on her face didn’t help the feeling in his heart. Not that it was something he could do much about right now.

Ah! But before our conversation elopes into boundless topics; let me at least offer you a drink and a treat - what would satiate your needs? The menu here is quite… elaborate... I’ve never seen so many different drinks of the same nature before, an experience to be had for certain. There’s also an assortment of interesting sweets to be had, however I haven’t quite been able to decide which strange taste would suit the springtime weather. Do you have any ideas? Perhaps we can get two different items and share in their delight?

Worries would have to come later, for now he wanted to sit down and just enjoy a moment with a friend. Perhaps she would like to talk about Aaron as well. Za’saad didn’t know the details about it all, but he knew the man had departed in some form and left Coralyn with quite the mess of her own.

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:01 pm
User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Moonbucks Cafe | ompany → Yasu | is ight → Like this

y rofile → Here | heme → Daywalker | ome → 1408 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab 'Try spend more time with him. It'll be fun!' He said. 'I know you two may have started off on the wrong foot but it's been several years now.' He also said. 'I'd really appreciate it if the two of you are on friendly terms, please.' Hwan asperates a sigh before agreeing to hang out with his fiance to bond with him. Though his twin did most of the set-up today but they agreed on where they're meeting up; Moonbucks Cafe. Seems like a good place, public too. Haneul was over at Hwan's house which is literally next door to him and Yasu's while Hwan was getting ready for his outing though Han managed to grab at his twin's wrist to get his attention. ["Promise me you will try to have a nice time, I would like to see the two of you being on friendly terms and-"] He got cut off by Hwan's light forehead flick followed by him whining an ow. ["Stop worrying, I'm not the same moody teenager, you know? If anything it feels like he doesn't like having me around. Anyways, gonna go meet up with him, talk to you later. Lock the door when you're done here."]

tab tab tab The door opens again with Hwan poking his head in. ["By the way, mom says she's gonna face time you so be prepared."]

tab tab tab He shoots Yasu a brief text message that he is almost there not long before he enters the cafe. He goes to the front counter to order himself a cappuccino and waits on the side but thankfully the place wasn't too busy at the time so Hwan got his order fast. With his drink in his hands, he went to go look for Yasuhiro which also didn't take long with how blue his hair was. He slides in on the chair across from him and places his drink on the table, lightly tapping his finger on the wood surface. Now that the two of them are here, he has no idea how to start a conversation with him. Great start. "... So, how's the job treating you here? I heard you work at the local hospital."

User Image

ut offee: [Means they're talking in Korean]
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:44 am
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Concerned, curious | I'm speaking to Za'saad | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Super casual

Noticing the man startled when she came to see him, she felt a hint of guilt lace her features as she thought she could have been a bit more mindful of her arrival. Though, it did confirm her suspicions that the man was truly troubled - more than she had imagined. She waved her hand to indicate it was alright when they sat down. The man seemed to revert back to his charming self, but it didn't hide that he still seemed troubled with something. She smiled a little and waved her hand again, dismissing his apologies as she smiled more pleasantly and drew her phone back to type. "Don't say that, I don't think you've done anything wrong. I'm happy you reached out." she wrote and switched it over for him to see, "Besides, if anything, I am glad I can be of help in some manner. Even if not very significant." she added as she straightened up and smiled proudly, trying to push away any form of guilt he was feeling for calling her out. If anything, she should be guilty for using him to keep her mind off of Aaron.

"I'm alright. I was just watering the plants at the store before I saw your message. Are you-alright?" she asked, trying to shift their attention back to the man and his troubles.

The woman couldn't help but giggle. The man's speech always intrigued her, he sounded so eloquent even in this state he was in. He was much like the princes' she read of in books and in the movies. The thought made her smile and rather than denying him, she decided to indulge him and glanced up to have a peek at the menu and then over at him. The dark brews before him hadn't gone unnoticed, she looked from them up to him and thought to herself. In her case, she had a massive sweet tooth, so anything sweet could brighten up the mood instantly. But she did recall an old dear friend who enjoyed the richness of the bitter liquid when he needed some lifting up. Pursing her lips she brought her phone back to herself and typed. "Well, I have a sweet tooth, so anything sweet tends to help make me feel better. But, I'm not sure how intense you like it. I would love to share! Maybe we can try something like a banana and almond croissant or something with chocolate?" she typed and thought before she decided maybe some scanning would help them.

"Should we have a look maybe, you can see if something catches your eye and we try that too." she offered, slipping out of her seat. Maybe this would also help him think outside the unpleasantness of his situation.

[quote"Ashtail Foxclaw"]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Moonbucks Cafe | Company : Hwan | Mood : Nervous | Residence : 1418 Doux Housing District | Profile : Hello there~
                                        Occupation : Soleil Hospital Doctor | Status : Engaged to Haneul Kang | OOC : --

He passes the time texting Han casually, seeing how his day is going and sending him little emotes or a selfie of him with his drink to show him what he got at the café. However, as soon as the fingers tap the table, his phone is put away and he gives the twin his attention. He doesn't want Hwan to feel like he will just ignore him this entire time. The fact that he's here too means they are both putting in some kind of effort to meet halfway. He wants to respect that! "I do, it is going pretty well so far. Long hours, but it pays well and it makes it worth it to know I am helping my patients. What about you? How is life in the Marine Corps?"

Its a start! He can work with the olive branch that Hwan extended with talk about work. It can lead him into the adjustment of living in the newer city, and if Hwan's had a chance to meet any new friends while here. He can ask him if he has any new shops he likes, or if he's adjusting well to the new place with having to go back and forth with his field of work. There are options for their conversation now that make it seem like he's actually interesting in the man as a person related to his fiancé. Sure, he's going about it a little too planned out, but his relationship with Han depends on this! He has to prepare mentally to make this work. To let Hwan know that his intentions to get to know the family are genuine. That he can be a family man and a good lover for Han.

Just Rosa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:52 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako stepped inside of the cafe, her nose crinkling slightly as the smell of coffee hit her nose. The little oni wasn't the biggest fan of coffee but the thought of getting some tea and a couple pastries definitely overpowered that dislike. She was on her lonesome for the day as the cold weather really wasn't to Ren's taste, the fox much preferring to stay within the warm confines of their home. The cold didn't actually bother Hisako all that much as her body naturally ran hot, plus she quite enjoyed more chilly temperatures from time to time. She hummed softly as she waited in line to make her order, getting a cup of hot tea, along with a chocolate muffin, a slice of cheesecake, two cookies and a slice of carrot cake. Once her purchase was made, she settled down at one of the tables by the window, sipping her drink with a content sigh as she watched people passing by on the streets. Despite being an active type of person, the oni sometimes just enjoyed the quieter moments. Sitting back and relaxing was always a nice change of pace, though she wouldn't give up her other general hobbies for the world. Not like she could ever give up fighting at least. Speaking of, she'd have to take another visit to Nightshade soon, there were always good fights to be had there. Plus she could possibly meet up with her tiger friend, it had been a little while since she'd seen her after all.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $950 ❥ My Location: Moonbucks Cafe ❥ My Company: Alone ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Cozy Day Out ❥ My Thoughts: Ah.. nice hot tea and sweets~ ❥ My Mood: ❥ My Inventory: Purse
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:42 pm
User Image

ood → Neutral, a bit tensed | ocation → Moonbucks Cafe | ompany → Yasu | is ight → Like this

y rofile → Here | heme → Daywalker | ome → 1408 Doux Housing District

tab tab tab Hwan likes to picture non-visual things in his head, for example of the guard he holds around Yasuhiro. At the start when they first met about five years ago, he was very sceptical about him; wouldn't be in the same space with him unless there were other people like Haneul and Prom. It was about the subtle behaviour Yasu showed yet was still upfront with it but portrayed it playfully to what he thinks is to downplay how he really felt. Call it his twin intuition but he felt the unhealthy possessiveness the man had over his twin though over the years it has mellowed down but it's there. To this day, Hwan has lowered his guard significantly but he's still a little wary though you can just chalk it up to protective brother. But he is willing to have a civilised relationship with the man for his brother's sake.

tab tab tab Slowly nodding listening to Yasu briefly talk about his job at the hospital while he takes a sip of his coffee drink. Hwan gives a slight shrug when asked about his own. "Honestly? It's been meh. Fieldwork is draining, the social hierarchy gets annoying, especially with the recruits mixed with the oldies and I dread if I ever have to move stations but hey, it's been alright overall." He got lucky he's currently stationed here though if he were to be relocated; he wouldn't mind if he was stationed by his parents but only there.

tab tab tab Thinking back to Yasu's answer and thinking it over to himself. He finds it interesting of his choice of career. Now that the two of them spoke their share about their new jobs in this town, Hwan is trying to come up with the next topic to bring up for a smooth flow but he's drawing a blank. Haneul is the social butterfly between the two of them, he usually depends on the other to carry the conversation for him while occasionally contributing.

User Image

ut offee:
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:49 pm
User Image

User Image

The last message, inciting him to go search for hidden sweet treasures, had Za’saad give the hint of a smirk and he seemed to have a little glint in his eye. Surely the woman was a jester with the (probably) unintentional eye-pun she just dropped on him. Being one-eyed was great for jokes and he was always amused over any body-pun even if at times a little morbid. Keeping his amusement to himself, he stood with grace to take her up to the display abundant with treats for them to indulge in. Frankly he wasn’t sure if he felt like any of these, but chocolate was a staple source of both bitterness and sweetness, so he picked a heavy dark chocolate slice of cake - something that was bound to keep him set for the rest of the day. As for Coralyn, something excessively sweet seemed to be the path forth, so a fruit cake with so many layers that Za’saad had a difficult time counting them. As for a drink she was to figure that out on her own, but he did pay and went back to the table with the two plates on his arm, showing his service skills as he placed them in the middle. This time around he waited for Coralyn to be back and ready to sit as well, pulling out her chair for her and gently scooting it in as she sat, only then finding a seat himself.

Picking up his fork, he hovered it over the corner of the chocolate cake, hesitating a moment before finally cutting off the corner and taking a reluctant bite. It was bitter for sure, the strong cocoa taste permeating through his senses, and he finally felt like taking a sip from his cold coffee. After washing down one bitter with another, he lifted his gaze from the table to look at Coralyn with a soft smile.

Perhaps I shouldn’t keep pulling your leg - can’t have you become a cripple like myself. I’m sure you’re curious why I had you come here in such haste. He would’ve put his hands on the table, fingers merged, and treated this meeting like it was a corporate interview - but alas, he couldn’t put on this thoughtful, experienced display due to his said lack of limbs, so he settled for just drumming his fingers nervously against the table. Truth has never been my most---... prominent, shall we say, personality trait. However, truth is needed for me to gain both insight and valuable advice. So, I have to swallow bitter medicine and be… honest. It was almost said with disdain, an expression of mixed regret and surrender as he released a sigh. You see, where I came from, I was married to a woman. We never divorced and I was never widowed, but both time and space are currently keeping us separate. In fact, I don’t even know whether or not she’s alive and when she banished me here, things were most dire. Love was never part of our marriage - I’m sure she’s delighted to be rid of me. So, when I came here, I let my heart wander and I gave it away to Stephan. He has since left and through the sorrow of my heart I engaged in adulterous activities with a stranger… He paused, Coralyn was smart, she could probably guess where this was going.

Said stranger now carries my offspring and life-long wishes of mine are at my fingertips, but quite frankly, I’m freaking out and I need the perspective of a woman. I have few friends here and I cannot disguss this yet with the future-mother of my child...His eyes fell distant and it looked pale like he was about to keel over any moment and pass out from the stress. You're the only one I can turn to. I don’t know what to do. So many variables are floating around… I’m happy. I’m nervous. I’m scared. I’m worried. I’m overjoyed. And my heart refuses to settle.

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:42 am
                                          Corαlyn Dubois
                                          𓆰 | I'm feeling Ahhh! - Don't panic, stay calm | I'm speaking to Za'saad | Where am I? Moonbucks Cafe | What am I wearing? Super casual

Coralyn's lips drew a little smile when she saw his peeking through. It seemed like he caught onto the unintentional pun she made. To be fair, she did try to ease him out of his nerves the best she could and it seemed like this seemed to work. Following the man while they picked out their choice of deserts, she gave his choice a look of mild concern - worried if he'd even enjoy it while she went for something she knew she wouldn't mind. Sweet. She picked up a simple fruit tea with no sweetener to neutralize the overbearing sweetness she would indulge in. While she enjoyed it, there could be a bit too much sometimes. She watched to see what he got before she smiled and let him carry the things back to the table. Now, she wasn't entitled and did offer to help, but she was impressed none the less by his skill and smiled brightly with a silent round of applause.

Waiting until he tried his own pastry, she picked up her fork and tried a bite of her own. She took a bite of her own and made a little noise in pleasure to show her enjoying the minimal bite of sweet that she got before she smiled to him and took a sip of her tea to wash it down. She set the cup down as her eyes barely ever left him, listening eagerly and curiously to what he had to say. Her smile softened the more he spoke and remained very minimal until it dropped, listening a curiously as she kept from typing anything until she was certain he had let everything out of his chest. While she didn't know the details of his marriage, she knew it wasn't in a good place especially from him barely finding the need to bring it up in a serious note as today. She paused for a moment when he mentioned adulterous activities, her brow now raising a little as her mind clearly went towards the most obvious possibility. But, it could have been with a man, so maybe not? Maybe he just was guilty?

Turns out her suspicion was right after all. Her brow dropped a little as she heard the man, the way he seemed torn with himself to have something he truly wanted and not at the same time. She reached over and took his hand to keep him from further sinking into his mind, and to possibly draw his attention back to herself and smiled, a soft one which tried to show understanding if he could see it. Her free hand got busy typing, swiping swiftly to not drag the moment out any longer before she softened her grip on him but still lingering for comfort. "You're allowed to feel the way you are feeling my friend.", she started off, "You've been through a lot and when - forgive me if I word it wrong - attempts to fill the void your lover filled, did something without much thought. It resulted in something you least expected." she showed and continued, "I cannot speak for the woman in question, but you should talk to her. After all, she's going to give birth to it. But, it does seem like you would like to have it." she smiled and gave his hand a little squeeze as she giggled to herself. "You're having a baby, you're allowed to feel a mixture of emotions." she wrote.

"Does she want to keep the child?" she asked, surely even if his mind would be troubled by it, that was the most important part of it all. Every woman was different and Coralyn respected that, she for one would want to bear children of the man she loved, but someone she probably didn't care for intimately, that was a challenge. But, she was biased on her love for children so she would want to go ahead with it. But, this wasn't hers to consider.

[quote"Ashtail Foxclaw"]

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces