Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:46 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1218 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Unemployed (for now)

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

The fast food shop wasn't that crowded by the time Chester and his female companion arrived at the establishment. Perhaps there were others that were in the mood for something fancier, but the beatboxer was content with the snacks from his house in New York before moving into Soleil City. As he waited in line like a civilized individual, his orange orbs scanned around, taking in the ambiance and the interior designing of the place. Though the place seemed to function like a regular fast food joint, there was a something about the place that makes it... different, though he couldn't pinpoint exactly what that was.

He stared at Lisa through his shoulder as the line moved slowly. "Well, what do you want? I'll just have the cheeseburger and fries alongside the drink."

Mood: patient, curious
Company: Lisa
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Just got home.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Content.⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Mickey C's

Lisa was kind of happy there wasn't much of a crowd around when they entered, maybe the thought of food just got her hungry? What ever it was, she did feel a little good about having to soon indulge in a meal. Walking up behind him to wait in line, she noticed him look around and went ahead and did so herself now, come to think of it, it was her first time here and it didn't seem so bad.

Looking back up at the male as he mentioned his taste in the things he would have, she tapped her chin in thought and glanced over at the menu to see if she would have a different thought as to what she could like for herself. She didn't seem to want anything different though, with the exception of spicing up her fries.
"I'll have the same, just chilly fries instead of the regular.." she smiled to him, waiting for their turn to come up.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: Don't worry about it c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:06 am
User Image

The young-looking man was about to fetch for his wallet inside his pocket when Lisa mentioned that she would go for the same thing, except that her fries would be spicy. He laughed, amused at her choice. "You do like spicy things, don't you? I wouldn't mind having sour cream on mine, but I'll settle for the regular ones for now." He wasn't sure if there would be more flavors for the fries; not every fast food chain would cater to that kind of set-up since the burgers and the other side dishes would be enough. The line was still moving slowly since next order would be big, fit enough for a small family. He decided to just break the ice to pass the time.

"May I ask if you have a hobby, or something to keep yourself amused if you are bored? My house has the recording studio for my stunts, though I also cook and bake stuff."

Mood: amused, breaking the ice
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Just done with work.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:30 am
•● isa ozario ●•

The girl would fish for her own wallet if she wasn't just carrying it by the strap on her arm. Her attention shifted to him when he mentioned her liking being spicy, making her rub the back of her head with a little chuckle. "You can say that... I just like different flavours.." she smiled lightly, nodding to his choice in going simpler. She looked over his shoulder to see who was before them and then settled in her spot in line while they waited.

Her attention shifting back to the male, she passed a smile as she listened to his interests, he seemed quite amusing to say the least. "Really? Well have sort of an art studio in my garage.." she chuckled at the idea of calling it that, "it sounds way less interesting than what you get to do though.." she smiled back at him.
⟡ o. o. c: I'm back from class~

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:46 am
User Image

Chester was just done fetching in the cash and coins from his wallet when Lisa mentioned about an art studio in the garage of her house. "Ah, no, it's fine since I find art interesting as well. I still have to decide on the vehicle to acquire as my form of transportation to be placed in my garage. But more importantly, I forgot to mention that the studio is located in the attic." It was finally time for both of them to order their food and he was the one speaking the choices to the cashier. While waiting for the food to be served on the tray, he asked the girl, glancing through his shoulder. "Do you have the cash for your food?"

Mood: interested
Money: $200.00 - $8.30 (pending transaction) (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Oh, that's fun.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:55 am
•● isa ozario ●•

The girl would look back at him with a smile, him mentioning a vehicle made her think of her own and rubbed her chin in thought. Surely enough she has arrange her things well enough to fit in a small car in her garage along side her stuff, yet it still would need more organising. "Ah, the attic is quite convenient, I should probably move my things up to mine too." she smiled and nodded when he asked hee about the money, pulling out her money and the spare change in case she would need to offer it.

Once the order was up, she paid for her share after she got her tray and headed over to find a seat for the two, finding a fairly comfortable spot by the glass screen and sat there, waiting for him to join her.
⟡ o. o. c: Nah not really xD

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

Once Chester received the money from her for her share of the food, he allowed her to find the table for two. He gave the payment to the cashier and while he was waiting for the food to come out he continued to glance at the decor, especially the menu selection at the top. It wasn't long before the food and drinks arrived and he carried the tray to the table occupied by Lisa. The beatboxer settled the tray on the surface before sitting down on the vacant chair in front of her. He placed her part of the order on her side of the table one by one before taking his own and setting the tray aside.

"So, tell me what was your life like before you move into Soleil," he asked as he cut his burger into two with a plastic knife just to accommodate his mouth. He was honestly shocked at how packed the sandwich was, even with the vegetables aside from the melting cheese and ground beef.

Mood: back to being curious
Money: $191.70 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: You may have to reserve your posts for our Kristine and Valeska interaction... just in case, since the day change there will start later. XD

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:48 am
ll Neo ll
•● isa ozario ●•

The young woman would wait until he was settled in before she would open op her burger and let it steam out before she could eat it, taking a few bites off her French fries. She took a sip of her drink to clear up her mouth, taking a moment to think over his question. "Well, it was pretty slow and a little boring to be honest." she said simply and passed a smile before she looked back at him. "What about you?" she asked.
⟡ o. o. c: It has been extended ouo

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

The ginger-haired took a hefty bite of his burger as she listened to Lisa talking about her past life before the decision to move into the city. At the description that it was boring and slow, he blinked in confusion, though he was still chewing his food. He had to swallow his food before answering her question. "Mine's also normal, but not without being filled with happy memories. More importantly, I slowly worked hard towards my goal before deciding to move here." He then picked up a piece of the french fries, the normal salted flavor reserved for him. "So, Lisa, you said your life is pretty normal and slow. Care to tell me more about your past life?"

Mood: in the mood to eat, but still curious
OOC: Yeah, I just noticed. But yeah, one week extension also included here.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:33 am
ll Neo ll
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Content, emotional..sort of.⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Mickey C's

Taking her own slow bites, she took her time to speak if he wanted her to before she could continue eating. Sipping on her drink, she looked back at him when he spoke of his own life, the idea of him reaching his goal made her smile, she was happy for him, hoping she would eventually reach her own as well. "I'm glad you did, I hope you're even more successful here though." she smiled back at him.

Taking a bite of her own fries, she would switch back to her drink to down it when she heard his question, making her tap her chin lightly in thought. "My past life aye? Well, I lived most of it with my grandmother...and I guess you can say I ruined her house trying to be an artist.." she chuckled as she started off, "But she didn't mind, she even taught me how to try a few simple tricks and well after she left me as well, there was a period of time where my art was all I relied on to keep going on... She wouldn't want that, nobody would want their child to turn into a zombie who painted empty portraits or just sat there at the heart of their own imagination..which was when I tried changing it all until eventually making a move to this place." she smiled before looking back at him. As vague as it was, she didn't think he would want to hear a sob story about a girl he just met. "What about you?" she asked.
⟡ o. o. c: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you wait, I just got really sick with really bad headaches :c

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:13 am
User Image

The chewing motion of the mouth as he consumed a few more fries was slow and unhurried. He blinked a few more times as he listened attentively to Lisa's narration about her past life. Chester's pupils dilated a bit when the girl mentioned about being a bit too careless with her abilities, expression showing a slight disbelief. "W-wow. That's a bit too crazy, but at least everyone was safe despite the damage you have caused. And I'm sure you are still progressing, better than nothing." At her question, he replied. "Just living an average life back then in New York, though there was one time in which my Taekwondo classes didn't go well and I cried like a baby after I walked away to cool off. My teacher there was a great motivator. But also, I'm into card games aside from music and martial arts since I was in high school."

He chuckled. "You can see bits and pieces of my past life in case you decide to drop by my house in Pasadena someday. It's not much, but I hope you like it."

Mood: in the mood to eat, but still talking and feeling fine
OOC: It's fine... But yeah, I'm also waiting till Chester gets his job. I let him apply as a baker for Taste of Italy. =w=;;

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:42 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Content, emotional..sort of.⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Mickey C's

Continuing to eat her own meal once she had finished her narration, she passed a small smile when his words seemed to comfort her about the reckless time back in her past. She nodded to his statement and add, "Well, the worst I could do wouldn't really be that bad, but yeah, better than nothing." she said with a chuckle to the thought.

When his turn arrived to speak about himself, she would put down what was left of her meal to listen to him, giving him the attention he would need before she would plop a fry or two into her mouth while she listened. She felt bad about him crying though, she wouldn't have guessed someone as cheerful seeming as him would get disappointed about something. "I'm glad things worked out though.. And that seems nice, I always wanted to try my hand at martial arts since it seemed so cool." she tried a few hand moves she had seen on TV, not trying to be offensive if it was to someone who practiced it. "I would love to.. And I know I would like it.." she smiled back at him.
⟡ o. o. c: Ahhsounds like fun and not to mention how he'd become quickly popular among his peers because, who doesn't like a man who can cook ;D~

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:08 am
User Image

His orange orbs sparkled when Lisa mentioned about her interest in martial arts. "Really?! Trust me, it's worth trying out. I usually use the moves to smack the heck out of those who dare to test my patience." He was tempted to say how many times he did those techniques, but she may get the general picture anyway, so he just omitted it. He stuffed a few more fries into his mouth, chewed and swallowed before continuing. "I still have a few demonstration videos if you want to borrow them for reference."

At the girl's gradual interest at his house, he smiled cheerfully. "Very well. Let's just finish this food then I can guide you to my house. I promise that it will be worth your time."

Mood: ecstatic
OOC: Ahahahaha... Still waiting for acceptance, though.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:13 am
•● isa ozario ●•

⟡ Mood: Content, nervous?⟡ Company: Chester ⟡ Location: Mickey C's

Lisa smiled back at him as he seemed quite excited by her interest towards it. "I do believe it is, although, I don't know how well I'd be able to do it.." she chuckled lightly, rubbing the back of her head, looking quite impressed when he mentioed smacked people. She never usually got into fights and even when she got into something wrong, she usually backed out before things got worst. She rubbed the back of her head, thinking of how weak she was before she looked back at him. "Sure...if it's no problem." she smiled.

"Really? Well, only if you have no problem taking me along.." she smiled back at him.
⟡ o. o. c: Dont worry, he soon will c:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:10 am
User Image

At Lisa's hesitance, he was still attempting to motivate her like what the teacher did to him back then. "While it does take some time to get the moves right, it will be worth the trouble if you succeed." While she may still need a bit more convincing, it was still worth a try some more persuasion. He grinned at her response towards his guidance when they would venture into his house. "I won't mind some company as long as you play nice in my attic studio. The equipment can be expensive, you know?"

He then finished the rest of his food and drink, though it took seven five more minutes because he had to digest the content properly. Once he was done, he crumpled the wrapper for the burger into a ball and stuffed it on the plate for the fries so that the employee would just shake the contents off into the trash can before tidying up the rest of the tray. Chester emerged from his seat and moved away from the table, waiting for Lisa to approach him. "Let's get started on the tour, shall we?"

Mood: still ecstatic, a bit impatient
OOC: I have to sleep after this. XD

ll Neo ll

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games