Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:10 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Lazy Day ║ Sela's Outfit: Another Cold Day

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Hm, I never said I didn't believe you-Even though it is hard to believe," she replied with a sip of her smoothie. Lillian gave a small smirk not really directed at anyone. Her gaze shifted to the tiny person created between them by accident, noticing her watching them. She knew he had changed at least the slightest. Before, kids bothered him. Annoying little monkeys and such. In fact, she was sure that had he been around he would have been a jittery cluster of nerves that he would have snapped at her quite frequently; maybe not in anger, but definitely irritation. Sela looked up at her mother with a curious gaze as she was stared at. Why was she staring? "What?" she asked as her mother's hand reached out to her and ruffled her hair before poking her nose. "Mooooooommy!" Lillian just smiled at her before turning back to Ty.

She stirred the contents of her smoothie before looking up at him. Slowly a smirk began to form on her lips. They were going to have to go soon if she wanted to have enough time to drop Sela off and get ready. But, before she did any of that, she needed one thing before she left. Placing her elbows on the table, she motioned for him to come closer with her pointer finger.

whiters4

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
The AM/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese snorted, blinking and cutting his eyes to look somewhere else besides the smirk that was now spreading on the blonde's face. He poked out his lips as if pouting at the notion that everyone found the idea of him changing so hard to believe. Lillian, he knew she changed. Maybe not a lot, just like himself, but she changed. What choice would she have had? She was raising their child by herself. She had become a softer person, or at least showed it outwardly now more than what she would show when she was with him. She still had a temper, however, he was sure she still preferred to bludgeon people to death. He laughed to himself, watching her interact with Sela again and feeling his fond smile coming back.

Lillian was a little bit of a bully. He himself could be a jerk, especially when he was sulking on top of his usual grumpiness. How he would manage to be a father, lord only knows, Still, he was happy to be one. He looked up when Lillian motioned him over, pausing and folding his arms on the table as he leaned forward. With that smirk, he always knew he was going to be teased, whether she meant to or not. Either she was tempting him with something or she was going to bully him over something again, he just knew it. He could swear there was no in between with Lilian, it was always either or.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:59 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Lazy Day ║ Sela's Outfit: Another Cold Day

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

When he was close enough, she reached out, quickly grabbing his collar and pulling him just the slightest bit closer as she ghosted her lips over his. "I want you to show me just how much you've changed~" she purred seductively as her other hand stole another onion ring that he had been safeguarding. When she had her objective completed, she giggled and sat back, taking a bite of the onion ring before winking at him playfully. Grabbing her phone, her brows rose in surprise. "Mmm! Look at the time. I gotta get ready," she said as she finished off the onion ring and grabbed her drink. "Come on Sela, we gotta get you to your uncle's." "...Okay! Bye daddy!" she replied after curiously watching...whatever just happened.

Lillian slid out of her seat first, soon followed by Sela. Moving over to Ty, she leaned down the slightest as kissed the side of his head. "Oh, you smell good," she smiled against him. "I'll see you later~" Another kiss before she turned and ushered Sela outside and too her car. She was going to be a little late, but that's okay. No need to go right when it starts. "Hey, you're probably going to be staying the night. Is that okay with you Little Rock?" she asked as they walked to her car. "Yeah! Let mommy and daddy have their alone time," she replied with a smile and a nod as she climbed into the car. "You're so sweet," Lillian cooed as she buckled her in. Closing the back door, she opened her door and slid into her seat as she started the car. Once her door was closed, she backed out.

[EXIT]

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
The AM/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese grunted slightly as he was grabbed by his collar and pulled closer, shifting his weight to compensate for the shift in balance and biting his lip once he felt her own lips brush his. He smirked slightly, but it faded and he huffed once he saw her with his onion ring. Vixen. He fell back into his seat, not knowing weather to give in to his increased heart rate or his slight gruffness with another missing item of his food. Huffing again, he immediately ate the last two while watching her check the time. He smiled over at Sela, waving as she got up to follow her mother. "See ya tomorrow, miss lady."

He paused as Lillian kissed the side of his head, looking up and waving as she kissed him once more before leaving. He still had another burger and his fries to finish, but he should hurry. At least Lil wouldn't have to worry about him standing her up like she did on their first actual date. As much as the wolf would like to stay home, he wouldn't. Throwing away his trash five minutes later, he got up and refilled his coffee before leaving. In his car, he moved his phone to put his coffee in the cup holder and noticed a text. "Yeah, im heading home 2 change now. I'll b @ the ball in 30. U sure there's a bar there?" He frown slightly while typing.

He wouldn't mind a drink or two with a friend. Ah, and he wanted to check on Bree. He text her next as he started his car with one hand. "You missed dinner last night. Everything ok w/ u?" The phone was then dropped onto the passenger's seat as he pulled out of his parking seat and drove back home.

[exit]

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:10 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $984.90 x

Luna sighed as she walked into the fast food place. She couldn't believe she had slept in! She has so glad that she didn't have to work today. Shaking her head a bit, she huffed as she pushed the door open and glanced around. She had never eaten fast food before. She had seen a lot of fast food joints while living amongst the humans, but had never stopped inside one. She preferred to cook her own meals, but she had been lazy most of the day already, why not extend her laziness and get some food that will be cooked for her. She giggled just a little bit and shook her head before she walked up to the counter, a small blush appearing on her face as the male behind the counter eyed her a bit before smirking and asking what she would like. She was flattered, but the male was obviously much too young for her. She gently tapped her chin as she looked at the menu. There was so many choices. "Um. I will take two cheeseburgers,one fry, a cookie, and a coffee please." She said, smiling a bit, wondering if the look that crossed the males face for a second meant he was surprised at what she cad gotten.

Who cared, she was hungry. The moon elf could probably order one of each item on the menu and not have to worry about gaining a pound. It was just how her species metabolism worked. "The price comes to 15 dollars and 10 cents." The male said. Luna smiled as she handed him the money. She then stepped to the side as she waited for her food and when it was done, she smiled happily as she took the tray from the male. "Thank you." She said before walking over to the table, seeing the teen had written his number on one of the napkins made her chuckle a bit. She had to be at least 11 years older than him! Luna was a lot older than she looked, most assumed she was around 16 or 17 years old. Not that she minded, it just got a little uncomfortable when underage teenagers tried to hit on her.

She also knew she was getting a few odd looks because everyone around her was bundled in three layers of clothes while still shivering and here she was just wearing a long sleeved shirt and looking perfectly content.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:08 am
User Image

User Image

It had been a great morning on set, but as Levi drove back into Soleil, he was glad the working part of the day was over. Apart from the fact that he'd hardly eaten a thing all day, the riding today had been exhausting. And so it was at the request of the growl in his stomach that Levi pulled into the parking lot of Mickey C's for a quick bite. After all, if he went straight home, he'd have to - heaven forbid - cook, and that just wasn't going to happen today. If he didn't stop and eat here, he wasn't going to end up eating at all.

After pushing open the doors and walking up to the counter, Levi ordered the first thing on the menu that popped out at him. "Bacon burger, fries, and a chocolate shake, please," he said cheerily to the cashier, pulling out his credit card and passing it over. Only a brief wait later, the food was on a tray and passed across the counter to him. "Thanks!" he added before turning to survey the room. Where to sit, where to sit...? Levi settled on a table across the room at a window, and was headed that way when he had to stop and do a double take. Without really trying to be inconspicuous, he turned and gave the light-haired woman a curious look. She seemed... weirdly familiar.

Well, there was nothing for it but to find out! With a grin on his face, Levi slid into the seat opposite her and set down his food. "Hey there, gorgeous. Do we know each other?" Unwrapping his burger, he took a bite and started to chew before realizing his mistake. Swallowing so quickly he could've easily choked on the partially chewed sustenance, Levi coughed and added, "That wasn't a line, by the way. I feel like I should recognize you from somewhere, but I can't figure out what." A wry smile of embarrassment crossed his face as he looked at her, still unable to quite place where he'd seen her before.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $1000 - $8.55 = $991.45 ||
                                                                || OOC: Sorry for the wait! I just started my first 1x1, and the girl who's doing it with
                                                                me is freaking AMAZING. She writes so ridiculously much. So I've spent the
                                                                majority of the day trying to write a good enough intro post to match her, and
                                                                it's been exhausting. And that was only one post. That, along with filling
                                                                out job apps, I just... I'm sorry, Tragic. I'll try to get to your posts quicker. ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

[quote="Loonamist]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:00 am
User Image

Luna absentmindedly looked out the window, watching the rain slowly drip to the ground, it almost had a sort of... calming effect. Smiling softly to herself, she then opened up one of her burgers, inspecting it carefully before she took a bite, surprise crossing her face as she tasted it. Wow! This stuff was actually pretty good! It didn't beat a home cooked meal, but it was still delicious. She was taking a second bite when a male with blue hair slid into the seat across from her. She blinked in surprise before a faint blush appeared on her face before she tilted her head a little. No, she didn't believe she knew him, but the blue hair did seem a little familiar... As she chewed the food in her mouth, she looked at him before she couldn't stop the small smirk that appeared at his embarrassed smile. She hadn't thought it was a way of flirting, okay, yes the first sentence, but it hadn't occurred to her that the whole sentence he stated could have been a pick up line. She would have to remember that if there was a chance anyone might use it on her... though she likely doubted it.

Giving a small chuckle as she finished chewing, she then wiped her mouth with a napkin before looking at the blue haired male for a moment. "I don't believe we've met before.." She said in an unsure voice before chewing at the inside of her cheek as she tried to think. "Though... you do look familiar." Glancing over the male as she did before her blush darkened a little as she realized how they may have crossed paths with each other. "Did you happen to attend the fall ball?" She asked, her icy blue eyes looking at him curiously. If this was the right male then she had run into him... literally... in her hurry to leave. She also owed him an apology because in her rush to leave she hadn't even thought to do so at the ball.

|Out.Of.Crystals| It's okay. ^ - ^
Oh wow. lol.
The most I'm usually able to handle is like... six (once in a while more if I get really inspired) paragraphs. > . <
Otherwise I tend to get overwhelmed with my typing.
|

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Look at that! She was blushing. Levi couldn't help but grin, although the stranger had gotten her own smirk in there at his embarrassment. He frowned with disappointment when she said she didn't know him, and tried to figure out why he'd thought they knew each other from somewhere. "Ah, well, my mistake." Did she look like someone? His gaze drifted as he thought, but when she spoke again, his eyes snapped back to her face. And that blush was definitely darker than before.

The whole thing clicked in Levi's mind when the white-haired woman asked about the ball. 'Of coouuuurse,' he thought to himself. How could he have forgotten such a distinctive encounter? He just been walking into the ball when someone had smacked right into him in a rush to leave. There hadn't even been time to make sure she was alright before she was off again. Although, the fact that she had been able to speed off was a clear sign that she probably was completely okay. If not a little embarrassed. Well, this was just too good of an opportunity to pass up. Levi's eyes lit up, and a mischievous little smile played across his face. "I did, actually," he said, playing ignorance. "Quite an event, lots of people, really lame music. We didn't dance together, did we?" He had asked several strangers and acquaintances to dance that night. It was a great excuse to stop get away from the third-wheeling situation. But of course, he knew he hadn't danced with this particular woman.

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $991.45 ||
                                                                || OOC: Yeah, it was crazy haha ||

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

[quote="Loonamist]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:53 pm
User Image

The elven woman looked at him curiously before she gave a small nod. So he had been the male she had run into last night. This island must have been smaller than she thought it was! Blinking her bright blue eyes, she then tilted her head at him a little. Huh? Was he making some sort of joke? She guessed he had to have been since both of them knew she hadn't danced with him... She hadn't danced with anyone actually.. Rubbing her arm a little, she then gave a small chuckle. "Actually... I was the one that ran into you in my rush to get away from the ball." It had just been so awkward there, so many loving couples then that man making his speech to his wife... She just felt so out of place! All that ball really was for the woman was getting all dressed up to eat the free food... She knew a lot of people had found the romance of the ball touching, but she just felt so awkward and out of place. Maybe it was just because she was so bitter about all the young couples while she's never even had a boyfriend? She didn't know for sure, all she'd known was she wanted to get away as soon as she could. Luna then looked up at the man again and gave a sheepish smile. "I'm sorry for that by the way." She said. A late apology was better than no apology! Right?

|Out.Of.Crystals| Lol |

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Azazel had led her new friend to a rather good and not so expensive place. They had a selection of meals to choose from, burgers especially and being that she had just met the guy, she figured it was an okay place for a late night bite to eat. Easy on the wallet and fast. "Hope you like fast food."

Cursed

My Story:x
Cash: $1,500

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:08 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The shocking color of gold...

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

׺°”˜`”°º×

☼☀☁☂Ⓐstrophel Ⓜoonstone☂☁☀☼

╔══════════════╗

"Honestly they didn't have any places like this where I'm from, guess that makes me a country bumpkin huh. Oh well it smells good in here so I'm sure its not that bad." Astrophel said with a smile once again before looking over the menu in front of them wondering what he should get. His own metabolism was rather fast and always kind of gnawing at him so he decided he might as well fill up with energy. "I'll take two double patties, a smoothie, and an onion ring. What do you want Azazel I'll pay I don't mind get what you'd like" Looking over at the girl next to him and motioning her forward to finish their order.

╚══════════════╝

==== ☠ ====

"Don't get to close, or you might have a shocking revelation."

==== ☠ ====

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

...looks good on you.▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
Ⓕunds: 1000✶
Ⓓoing: ✶ Eating/ordering
Ⓦith: ✶Azazel
Ⓦhere: ✶Mickey C's
Ⓣhinking: ✶ Didn't have a place like this back home.
Funds: ✶ 1500

OOC: Go ahead and make him pay, ive already done the math for him, so its no big deal  

Sashiki Hane

Beloved Datemate

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Azazael thought for a moment before deciding."I'll have the hamburger meal with water and fries please." she then smiled at Astrophel and took a seat. Eager to learn more about him before nightfall arrived. Time was her enemy and didn't have enough to explain her situation to her new friend.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

After their meal, Azazel had escaped, not wanting to scare of her new friend meanwhile she took on a different form. As the night had arrived she had taken shelter in the alleyway beside Mikey C's until dawn. Eventually falling asleep where she would slowly return to normal. Her snores echoing throughout the alley as she slept, back in her normal form.

Cursed

Sashiki Hane

User Image  
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items