Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Do you think...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

B is bananas
  B-A-N-A-N-A-S
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:54 am
Do you think there would ever be some chance that the guild could be revived or is it permanently dead?

Its been such a long time since anything has happened here or posted. Should this be fixed? Should we continue on, or shall we just leave the guild to its final rest?

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:30 am
I've been watching for any activity, lurking in a majority of the guilds that my avi's belong to. Some guilds have pretty much died off, yet others are just barely hanging in there with few member postings. And I also belong to 2 guilds that are still quite active, one of them being Loyal's.

It's possible for this guild to be revived, but I'm guessing that it may not be nearly as active as it once was. One way to find out if there's any active 20kPG members out there: Try sending out a guild announcement, and ask members to please check in and post in a particular thread, and provide a link to said thread.
question  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:15 pm
Eileen50
I've been watching for any activity, lurking in a majority of the guilds that my avi's belong to. Some guilds have pretty much died off, yet others are just barely hanging in there with few member postings. And I also belong to 2 guilds that are still quite active, one of them being Loyal's.

It's possible for this guild to be revived, but I'm guessing that it may not be nearly as active as it once was. One way to find out if there's any active 20kPG members out there: Try sending out a guild announcement, and ask members to please check in and post in a particular thread, and provide a link to said thread.
question

I shall have to try that this weekend!

Short reply from a dying phone.... :/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:38 pm
A lot of guilds seem dead lately.x.x;  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games