Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] ^v^ (Ruth vs Leslie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:30 am
Ruth had been a student at Amityville for over a year now but she had yet to encounter the fabled Haunted House. It wasn't as if she hadn't gone looking for it, in fact it was one of the first places she tried to seek out in her first year. But for reasons unknown, the blonde reaper never so much as seen a window leading into it. And now that she was a knob, well, she wasn't holding her breath.

Maybe she shouldn't have been trying to find the Haunted House from the start. Because while she was trying to get to the creepateria for some of the mystery meat, she found herself rounding a corner and into unfamiliar territory. It took the gray-clad ghoul a split-second to realize she wasn't in Kansas the school anymore.

cherno astra
Sorry it took this long x.x net was being a butt since last week

its me debz rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:07 pm
Quote:
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your logic seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 2 0-sided dice: , Total: 0 (2-0)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:00 pm
[ don't even look at me ]  
its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:05 pm
It wasn't like he really had anything against students. When he'd talked with a few in a golem, they'd pretty much been great to talk to.

But his job then had to been to talk. His job now was to be a little s**t to everyone he saw. It wasn't like he wanted to weaponize anyone, so that just left taking out the trash.

So, when he saw something that wasn't in a white coat? Leslie swung his stave like a bat, trying to bash its head in.

hp// 36
dmg// 4
charge// 1/3

huni pi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 1 Total: 9 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:22 pm
Ruth never tried to stand out if she could, not then and especially not now. Which was why the blow to the head came as quite a shock, as much as it appeared out of nowhere. There was no sound that came out of her open mouth, no outcry or whimper as pain-induced tears welled in her fringe-hidden eyes. The reaper's form... well, it sort of blurred in response, before a flash of blunt steel rose to answer.

She didn't know who or what she was lashing out against with her steel pipe. Maybe once she wiped her eyes clear, she'd get a better look.

HP: 33
Damage: 3

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 5 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:56 am
Of all things, Leslie hadn't been expecting such terrible backlash with his own blow, let alone his enemy's. A little voice curled around him, and it was not the cold safety of Aleria, but something heated and cruel. It sounded like his brother, in ********>," he hissed, alarmed, closing his eyes tightly. The voice wasn't real. It was just a hallucination. His brother was in the middle of ******** nowhere in Michigan, and Leslie was a long, long way from home.

But the voice persisted.

His grey eyes snapped wide open, startled and manic. He saw the student, but didn't really see smack.

hp// 26
dmg// 7
charge// 2/3

huni pi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:37 am
There was another strike, harder than the first, that shook her entire frame upon impact. Her pipe fell to the ground with a loud clatter as she crumpled to the floor like a puppet with its strings cut. Was she down so soon? No, not really, but pretending she was beaten couldn't hurt, could it? Maybe if whoever owned the pair of feet several inches away thought she was down for the count, they would go away and leave her alone?

It was a tactic that worked on the more vicious minipets, maybe it would work on the creature in white that attacked her. Oh Ruth, you poor, poor fool.

HP: 26
Damage: Nada~ playing possum.

cherno astra

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm
Leslie stared down at the prone girl, suddenly furious.

Sorry, Ruth. But he liked to kick things while they were down: and so he did, right in the abdomen.

"Get the ******** up."

hp// 23
dmg// 3
charge// 3/3

huni pi
U TRIED RUTH

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:43 am
If Ruth got up, that meant she was going to have to keep fighting. And persevering in the face of adversity? Not really her style. Spite, however, was more up her alley and despite the pain from the sharp kick, the blonde ghoul stayed on the ground.

She was down and out for the count. That was her story and she was sticking to it.

HP: 23
Damage: Dice says NOPE

cherno astra
Ruth is:
NEVER GONNA GET ON UP
NEVER GONNA NOT STAY DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND
AND HURT YOU~

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:05 am
Christ. Every time he swung, something seemed to claw back at him, digging its nails into his back, hooking into every insecurity he'd ever had.

And it was his brother's goading that got him to attack, again, arms shaking.

"Are you stupid? Or deaf and dumb or some s**t?"

hp// 21
dmg// 2
charge// 3/3

huni pi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:15 am
If she could just ignore the pain, Ruth might go so far as to say she was enjoying her interaction with the creature in white. The agitation she could hear in their voice was absolutely lovely, except... it seemed to be contagious.

Because Ruth picked up a second voice and she was sure that it wasn't her opponent's. It almost sounded like her father and it was telling her how inadequate her performance was. And spite was so very much up her alley.

Maybe that's why, when the steel pipe was back in her hand, she remained on the ground and made a halfhearted swat.

HP: 20
Damage: 1

xcherno astra
Ruth, wat r u doin?

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:19 pm
"Hah," Leslie barked, like a dog cut short by its chain, eyes wild. "I ******** knew it. I knew it. I knew it."

Running on repeat, over and over again, the hunter wanted to do nothing more than to beat this creature senseless, even if it didn't deserve it.

(But neither had he, and that hadn't stopped anyone. Neither had he, and his brother had never shown him any mercy at all.)

"You're fine. Get up."

His eyes, chips of flint and wild with a fury much bigger than this enemy in front of him, more vast than his hate for halloween, predating his acceptance of a better future. Old wounds were still wounds, and Leslie's had just never scarred over.

"Get up so I can ******** kill you."

It was not her he was talking to.

hp// 17
dmg// 3
charge// 3/3

huni pi

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

Huni Pi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:45 am
It hurt, a lot, and it didn't seem like it was going to stop anytime soon. Feigning death didn't work, nor did fighting back. Ruth clearly needed a different tactic in dealing with this fleshie. At the first chance she got, she rolled away, trying to put as much distance between herself and her opponent.

Not good enough, her mother intoned this time, voice flat and devoid of any feeling. But that was nothing new. Nothing new at all. All it did was twist something in her chest and make bile rise in her throat. She forced it down as she stood up, brandishing her pipe and a too-wide smile that was all teeth and gums. FEAR grinning.

HP: 17
Damage: Nada

cherno astra
Oh my god I swear I thought I had edited this months ago fffffff- I'm so so so sorry!!! DDDD8

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games