Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 2 vs 1 ] Payback (Jericho, Astra, Chel) tw: gore? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:41 pm
It had been a very long time since Astra had set foot on the campus grounds, having preoccupied herself in pursuing goals of potion shop ownership. It was taking longer then she thought though, as it was time consuming to find a good place, get the fund to buy said place, purchasing ingredients, and all kinds of other things. Not to mention she would sit down to plan it out only to end up procrastinating. As such, she hadn't much made progress.

For now she thought a visit to her old school would help, catch up with a few friends, see how they were going, stuff like that. What happened instead was the fae entering the school hallway, pausing to enter one of the classrooms and ending up in a very old dusty dinning room of sorts.

"....No again..." She groaned, hovering over the dusty table with worried face. She remembered this place, especially the people who liked to patrol it.

It had been what, five minutes before she was dragged to the haunted house? It must have been a broken record of some sort.

xchiickadee

xblade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:53 pm
"That's so ******** cool," Chel said. She was snapping pictures of the chandelier suspended above her head with her head with her phone.

A fluttering of wings caught her attention. "Oh s**t. Butterfly hottie," she said with a grin. "What's up little lady?"

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 11 Total: 14 (2-24)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:03 am
Astra took one look at the hunter who was taking pictures, before glaring at her with her most intimidating glare.

Which was more of a pout but it didn't matter she was trying okay

The leaf blades she summoned were far more deadly then her glare however.

"GO AWAY!" She shouted hotly. "KEEP AWAY FROM ME!"

HP: 60
Damage: 8

chiickadee

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:11 am
"Woah woah-" she fumbled as she stumbled over a chair and onto the floor. "I'm not here ta hurt you, swear it!"

It was worth a shot.

[ HP: 52/60

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 9 Total: 21 (2-24)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:17 am
Astra didn't appear to be listening, nor did she believe Chel for a single moment. She remembered how they had treated her, and she would show no mercy on these savages.

More leaves appeared in her fingers, and she threw them with deadly accuracy.

HP: 60
Damage: 15 (dude srsly)

chiickadee

blade kuroda

chiickadee rolled 2 12-sided dice: 9, 6 Total: 15 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:58 am
If anything, Chel was a woman of her word. She told Evan very plainly; she wouldn't openly kill Halloween, but if it attacked she wouldn't hesitate. Though she lamented missing what was undoubtedly cool backstory, she also didn't allow the chance she might be killed.

"What the ******** did I do?!" Chel shrieked, pulling out her bow. It was a somehow unfair question considering she was pulling out a bow on this girl now. But could you blame her? The leaves hurt.

HP: 37
DMG: 9

poke mattix

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:07 pm
Suddenly Jericho found himself in the haunted house. Blinking, he looked around, feeling a sort of tension in the air. A few voices could be heard not too far off as well. Curiosity brought him closer, until he stumbled upon the skirmish that was going on. Astra was facing off against a hunter. He didn't know the full situation, but he knew the hunters were a threat.

And so he came barreling right at Chel.

HP: 50
Damage: 1

Poke mattix
Chiickadee

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-24)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:10 pm
"You're a hunter! You hurt my friends, and you hurt me!" That was all the proof she needed.

Suddenly a flash a red went past her. Astra beamed, knowing Jericho was a strong fighter, not to mention he could turn into a giant red dragon, so he could take this hunter down in no time!

Or, he could burn her to a crisp as well as the hunter.

....She just threw more leaves and tried not to think about it.

HP: 51
Damage: 2

chiickadee

blade kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:21 pm
"What? I haven't even- who are you friends?!" she asked.

Some force knocked the wind out of her, splaying her across the floor. The bow was then held up in a defensive position- she knew she couldn't take two on by herself without a lot of luck, so she reverted to sheltering herself in a way that prevented further damage. "Who's this dude??? I'm so confused."

HP: 34
DMG: -- (defended for 2)

blade kuroda

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:10 am
"I'm gonna be your worse nightmare soon enough!" Jericho shouted, "So back off, hunter!"

He drew in a deep breath, then unleashed a plum of flame from his mouth at her.

Damage: lol

Poke mattix
Chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 11, 10 Total: 21 (2-24)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:13 pm
Astra did feel...kinda bad as her anger helped her to throw another set of leaves at the hunter, amazed she could do so damage.

Although she was feeling bad for Jericho and not the hunter because his attack missed. But then she was sure it would have done a lot of damage if it hit! His fire breath did look really powerful (and scary).

Damage: 15

chiickadee

blade kuroda

chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:17 pm
Chel ran around the room relatively comically as she tried to avoid the leaves and pissing off the dragon (because if that dragon went full size she knew she was <********>. She'd seen a dragon in action before).

Her defense was shoddy when she was running though- leaves scratched across her shield and she could feel every hit as it hit harder and harder.

"Please c'mon don't," she whined. The dragon told her to stand down and she said, "Yo but I AM." Chel looked rather unconvincing considering she still had her weapon out (it was a mere misunderstanding- without her weapon out she couldn't defend as well, but there was no time to explain that). "She's crazy!"

HP: 21
DMG: -- (defended for 2)

blade kuroda

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Blade Kuroda rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:54 pm
"..I meant go away! If you don't want that crazy, then scram!"

Jericho then attempted to pick up Chel to fling her away,.

Damage: 5

Poke mattix
Chiickadee

poke mattix rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-24)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:56 pm
"Yeah! If you don't want the crazy then...Hey I'm not crazy!"

She then sneaked in a attack while Jericho was doing his seismic toss move

Damage: 7

chiickadee

blade kuroda

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
chiickadee rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:01 pm
Chel let out a cry of pain as she was slammed into the ground, quickly attempting to scramble away on her hands and feet, as stumbling up to a run felt like it would take too long.

Tenebrae had already focused his energy on her backside, so the FEAR shield was stronger there.

"I'm TRYIN' but it's hard to do when a dude's pickin' you up and throwin' you!!" she rebutted. It was true anyways.

HP: 11
DMG: -- (defended for 5)

blade kuroda

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out