Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:07 pm
User Image

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🇬🇧🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹🇬🇧

🎵☕️ I'm doing "Casual"
              🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Cerise"
              🎵☕️ Im carrying "About two grand and various supplies"
              🎵☕️ I'm with "Luka Skywalker" (LOL)
              🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Nurse 4 a Day"

🇬🇧🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹_🎹🇬🇧

Hakem laughed, "My dear, I know I just asked, but I'm not going to throw you into an empty house with my nephew without further investigation." he assured her while chuckling a bit more. He didn't ask her to do it tonight, he'd just asked if she'd be interested in extra money for the job. However, her spunk in pointing it out left a good impression. He extended his hand and shook her own, leaning off the counter as he took a business card out of his pocket and plucked a pen off the counter. "I'm Hakem Takashi, by the way. It's more than a pleasure to meet you, my dear." He responded while writing his name and number on the back of the business card. The front was unimportant and unrelated, so he left that side facing down as he handed it to her. "Text or call this number when you want to meet him, we'll take a few days to get you familiar with one another before you actually babysit." Then he waved goodbye. He'd come back and play some arcade games later, for now he checked his watch and jogged out of the store to go pick up his nephew's repaired phone. He had other errands to run, afterall.

[exit]

tokyoloverTM

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:48 pm
x
x
x
x
☾☼ םαч ② σғ мσитн ③ ιи sσℓєιℓ cιтч ☼☽

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

It was Luka's day off so why was she at her work? The answer was simple, she wanted to play some good old fashion video games. She never could play the games here while she was working and when she was off she just played the video games she had back home but today she wanted to play the old classic's. When the short blonde entered the building she looked around and noticed that there wasn't really one in the arcade. It wasn't really a surprise to here as there was a event going on today and it was cold out so either they were at the event or at home snuggled up in blankets. Luka didn't mind the cold and bedsides, coming on a day like this was great because you didn't have to wait for someone to finish with the arcade game you wanted to play.

Luka got herself some tokens and walked up to the game she had her heart set on to play for today, Street Fighter 2. One of the best arcade games around, made in 1991 and it was a classic. Luka took off her coat and placed it down on the ground by her feet before she took off her glasses, whipping the with her shirt before placing them back onto her face. Putting the token in Luka started to play the game.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $200
Mood: fine
Wearing:Light snowy day

Quote:

i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

His first day here! The start of life on his own, and hopefully, it'll last long. If his dad finds him, he's absolutely screwed. He took a lot of risks to get here, but he doesn't care, it'll still be worth it! Even if it's just a short time. But honestly, he'll be in prison for a while if he gets caught. Whatever!

The snow that was piling up made him want to build snowmen and mess around in the park, but he just felt like relaxing today. Getting settled in took a lot out of him! Too bad he didn't know where he could relax though. He could've just stayed home, but he didn't want to stay cooped up in his house all day! Wandering the streets isn't all that bad though, he can see all the shops and stuff that's in town. And some places to hang out at night. Or not. He should lay a little low for a while, and avoid getting into too much trouble until he's really settled into his new surroundings.

He eventually came upon the Mushroom Kingdom, and if it weren't for the fact that he could see the arcade games inside, he totally would've thought it was shop for pot or something. He walked inside, smiling at all the retro games that were there. He began to scour for a certain game he felt like playing, and when he found it, he let out a bit of whiny noise. Of course Street Fighter 2 was taken! He'll have to wait until this girl is finished to play. Making a small sigh, he decided to play Mortal Kombat, since it wasn't that far away from the game he wanted. Mortal Kombat certainly wasn't a bad game, the new one, it's pretty damn sick. In a good and bad way.

User Image

✯ $999.75 || Calm || Winter || Single || With No One in Particular ✯

[quote"tokyoloverTM"]

fuestray

Faun

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image

"Why can't anyone see me as the young woman I am?"

Luka loved this game and the little blonde was on fire! She was for sure going to beat her own personal record and maybe if she kept this up the arcades new record. Luka's face scrunched up, making her glasses move a little with her face as she was focused on her game. " Come on... Get it!" Luka got a little to into her games and end up talking to herself and if she was not talking she was yelling. It did not matter if she was by herself or in a room full of people, when Luka was into her gaming mode there was no stopping her. " Bloody hell!" She also got a little violent when it came to video games but she managed to control herself at the arcade as there was children around.

" Final blow!" With quick movements Luka managed to win the match, beating her own record and the arcades record too. A large smile came across her face and she fist pumped the air. " Alright!!!" She said it a little loud and she quickly blushed and covered her mouth. It was a good thing no one was in really today.

Crushing on: No one at the moment.
Money: $200
Mood: fine
Wearing:Light snowy day

Quote:

i am rare pepe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:15 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Michael & Katherine Tsukino
Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael walked into the arcade with his daughter next to him, and Anastasia behind him. He had left the minor groceries in the vehicle, since they'd just be a burden at the moment. The brunette was sure exactly how he'd start, but just hoped things would fall where they may. He went to a dollar exchange machine, before putting in a five dollar bill, before it shot out quarters. The man then walked to a bench where a dance dance revolution game was located at as he handed Katherine the coins which were placed inside a cup. "Sweetie, why don't you go play that dancing game? I'll be right here if you need me, and don't go running off anywhere else. Alright?" He warned in a parenting tone as the girl nodded in agreement, before taking the cup to go play. His violet eyes watched his daughter as she ran over to the game, before he gestured for Anastasia to sit down.

The man's eyes stayed on his daughter because he liked seeing her dance, plus he naturally wanted to keep an eye on her. When his old friend decided if she wanted to sit down or not, he decided he better start speaking. "Umm....I'm not sure how to exactly start this, but......I guess I can assume that you hate me? I know my daughter can obviously see that you're not fond of me by how she had been acting. Look.....I wasn't lying yesterday when I said I never stopped caring about you. I can....also admit that I more than likely have bitter feelings toward you because of our past." The brunette admitted trying to place his words carefully as much as he could do, although it was easy. "I won't tell you my reasons because I didn't want to talk to you about me. I guess......what I'm trying to ask is do you hate me Anastasia? And if you do.....can you tell me for what reasons, so there's no confusion on my part. At the very least I'd like to find closure for you and vice versa even if we decide to never to speak to one another again." He admitted with a light frown not sure how'd the woman respond.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Unsure tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $995

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ana watched as Michael directed his daughter kindly, surprised at how adult he had become. She personally felt a little envious, since she didn't really have a child of her own. She loved Viola to bits, but Ana really did want a family. As he gestured to her to sit, she hesitated for a moment before taking an spot next to him, setting her few grocery bags beside her legs. He started off rather blunt, right to the point. Needless to say, she was surprised at his words. However, her mind suddenly went blank when he said he never stopped caring. At that point, she felt frozen, and stuck in the past. As his words came to a stop, she clenched a fist and stared down at the ground. She scoffed, "Never stopped caring? Don't kid yourself." she murmured. "You stopped caring when you abandoned me as kids." she blurted out.

For a moment, she stopped. She didn't expect herself to say such a thing, but it just happened. She couldn't stop now, "You were the one who stopped being friends with me. You were the one who left me in the dust. Even... even when my dad died and I was kicked out... you weren't there for me!" she said aggressively, though in a hushed tone as to not alarm anyone. She tightened her fist, "You never even told me you had a daughter... Not once did you call... or even send me a letter..." she croaked, getting a bit softer now. Lifting her head, she looked at him with hurt, "I don't hate you. But I can't call you a friend."

Money: $972
Outfit: X
Company: Michael and Katherine
OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:23 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael was silent as she began speaking. His eyes still trained on his daughter as she spoke what she had to say. He wouldn't deny that he was hurt by her words. It would be childish to believe he wasn't in reality. There were things that were similar on how they felt at the moment. The weird thing was he didn't explode on her, and a part of him wondered if it was because he was a father now. When the woman finished, his gaze turned toward her to study her for a bit. "Ana......is that what you think? I always tried to make sure you were at least alright. I guess the same could be said about you as well. I won't lie to you because it was like you abandoned me as well. I tried being there for you as much as I could, but it became harder the more you got involved with that gang. You were going down a path I could not follow no matter how much I wanted to be standing next to you. It was like you turned your back on me when you joined them because I know you were a better person than the kind of things you did during that time. How could you expect me to watch someone I care about hurt herself even though I tried to dissuade you for them?" He stated softly with a hurt look in his eyes as he looked forward. The boy was young back then but he hated how her step mother had treated Ana. That was actually one of the reasons why he wanted to invite her over to his house as much as he could.

"Would you honestly you'd have accepted my help back when you were kicked out? All I got was a phone call asking for me to watch over Elena. I didn't even know what was going on until she told me, and yet I worried for you. I told you if I didn't care then why would I have bothered to help keep an eye on Elena?" Michael questioned when he looked at Anastasia with a more serious look. "If I didn't care I wouldn't be here now, nor would I be trying to mend things between us. You want to know why I never told you that I had a daughter, called, or wrote a letter?" The man softly said with a light frown before looking at his daughter who had a smile on her face as she danced. "I was in despair......my wife died from childbirth from cancer that she had contracted to when we were dating. I was helping her with that even before we were married. When she died.....I lost myself. Hell, I didn't even raise my daughter at first. My parents and in-laws did that for me because I knew I wasn't fit to raise her in that state. In time, I healed and began raising her. Raising a child as a single parent is hard enough as it is." The man said with a light smile, before it dropped when he looked at Ana to see what she would say. "Maybe.....we left each other in the dust."

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Bored tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana felt complete hurt as she listened to him. She had such overwhelming feelings bottled up, she couldn't even breathe. She listened to his words, but she didn't feel any better. She didn't cry, she didn't even yell. She just stared at him with confused eyes. When he finished, she shook her head, "What do you think I did for them huh? I was a mechanic. I never got into real fights or anything stupid until I was old enough to learn! And even then I refused to do anything extreme!" she reasoned, a bit of her Italian accent showing. She felt bad for him, needless to say, about his wife. But she was still left in the dark about it. She regretted not giving any other info about her leave, but how could she when it happened so suddenly.

"My entire life... has been hell." she said in a rather calm voice, "My mother was never there, my step-mother hated me, my father refused to acknowledge me, and my best friend in the world abandoned me because I made a stupid decision." She said hurtfully. Taking a pause, she let out a sigh, "I'm... sorry about your wife, and I'm grateful that you looked after Elena but... I don't consider us friends anymore. At least, not like before..."

fireshadow0908
Forgot to quote >.<

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:50 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael bit the inside of his cheek to keep from yelling at her. She may not have done anything extreme, but it didn't make it right regardless either. Was he mad at the choices she made, or maybe because a part of him felt that he was too weak to stop her from making those decisions. The man wasn't sure, but when she mentioned her entire life being hell his fist clenched a bit. He knew there were things that had been tough in her life, but he also didn't believe that her entire life was hell either. His violet eyes looked at her with a serious look in them, but more than that hurt. "Then take this from someone who you don't consider to be friends with in the same way from the past. Don't you ever say that your entire life was hell again. I won't deny that you had tough times, but not everything was hell. I don't consider the time that we did spend as friends as hell. Those were some of the best memories from my childhood, and they're precious to me. I highly doubt you believe the time and memories you've made with Elena to be terrible. She loved you, and you her that much I could tell." He explained pausing for a second with a regretful frown from his own actions.

The man's bangs covered his eyes for a second as he looked down at the ground cupping both his hands together. "Hell I know she wanted me to mend things with you when you left because she had a feeling it hurt you more than what you showed.....unfortunately I was either too stubborn, unsure, or was helping my girlfriend/wife at the time deal with things. Finally from what I've seen there's Viola.....it's obvious that the little girl adores you, and you are attached to her. If anything I'd be willingly to bet that she helps make your days the opposite of hellish." Michael stated with a small sigh trying not to let his emotions overtake him as he looked at his daughter once again. He questioned himself on why he was even here once again. Michael knew that they couldn't go back to how they were once before. They weren't kids anyone so what was the point of sitting next to Anastasia to talk to her. A part of him wanted to just leave, but a light smile tugged at the corner of his lips. "Do you mind if I tell you a little secret......" The brunette questioned in a soft tone.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Frustrated tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character: No problem, it's an honest mistake ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:59 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana was surprised at his words, not expecting the truth to be thrown to bluntly at her. She couldn't deny that she was happy from time to time, but it never overruled the hell that she lived in. She faced reality more times than any. When he finished, she was silent for a moment. Her mind jumped into the exact thoughts she sealed up, digging up memories of her pain and loss. She didn't want to be here. She wanted to go. But why didn't she? She could walk away whenever she wanted. Maybe she was intrigued. Maybe she missed her best friend. Regardless, Ana was at a loss, "Every time something goes right in my life... it goes wrong..." she croaked softly, mostly speaking to herself. At this point, she was merely staring at the ground, avoiding the sight of Michael for the time being.

She heard his soft voice speak, asking her a question. She didn't lift her head, keeping silent as she processed his words. What was on his mind? What kind of secret did he want to tell her? She couldn't help her curiousity. "...What?" she asked.

OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:29 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael was silent for a few seconds debating how to word things the right way. After a few seconds, he had a general idea on how to speak. "I'm glad I met you when we were kids, and even now. Things may not have gone the best between us, and maybe I'm the one at fault for letting things end up as they have. The only thing I can probably do is apologize even tough you'll still harbor negative feelings towards me. At the same time, I can't regret how things went too much because maybe I wouldn't have ended up being married, then having a daughter." The man stated not liking the idea of Katherine not being a part of his life. There was definitely a big change in him when his daughter was born regardless of the passing of his wife. "I know how it feels to lose someone close to you because I we drifted apart back then, but in the future I lost my wife. I hate those two events, but at the same time I have to remember the good times that I had not only for my sake, but for my daughter's. You can't be looking that everything goes wrong for you from here on out because you have Viola now. It may hurt, but you have to smile at least for her. Your life is no longer your own, Ana." Michael explained before a frown slowly appeared on his mouth.

"It's because I missed my friend and wanted to make up for what happened between as well as for my daughter. That's why I'm here I guess. It's not easy to raise a child after you've lost someone close to you, especially by yourself. I couldn't do it, and needed help. I know we're not friends like we once were, nor do I want to be friends like we once were. I'd rather have a stronger friendship with you compared to back then one day. Maybe that's just childish thinking though...." He paused to think about how to continue as he took a deep breathe. ".....but I don't want you to go through this alone. I sincerely don't, and I can understand if you don't want anything to do with me. Maybe that's just my punishment, regardless I needed to tell you that I'll be here if you ever need any kind of help with Viola or even in general. We may be adults, but we need to put the need of the children we're raising first. That means ignoring any pride we may have. I hope that you can forgive me for the pain I've caused you, and that we could start over? Maybe not today, but one day. It'd be nice to have you see me as close friend once again." Michael said as he looked at the woman sitting next to him with an honest look in his eyes along with a small soft warming smile. He wasn't sure how'd she respond though, so he prepared for the worst just in case.

Outfit;; Kyle and Katherine (ignore the board/goggles) tab Mood;; Bored tab Company;; Each other and Ana tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana was silent as he spoke. She didn't dare to look up at him, she was already on the verge of crying. But she held her ground. She had been through worse than this. She understood what he was saying, and even now she wanted to reconcile and make up with him. But she was scared. Everything that was good in her life went wrong. She didn't have enough strength to lose this friendship again. When he finished, she kept her head down, "You know... you were the first friend I ever had..." she began softly, "I... when I met you, I think it was the first time I felt happy. It was the start of things starting to look up... I wasn't alone anymore..."

Her voice began to waver, and she took pauses between her words, "When we drifted apart, I felt more alone than ever. Things just kept breaking apart... it was like the universe was against me and I was fighting alone." she said in a hurt tone, raising her head a little. She felt her eyes dampen, but ignored it as she continued, "All the people who were there for me are gone... My dad died... Elena died... you left...." she said softly, "I can't do it anymore. I can't lose someone again. If we... if we become close again... I'm afraid you'll disappear like they all did. That one day, you'll suddenly leave me again... or you'll get into an accident, or murdered in an alleyway..." she blurted out gruesomely, wiping her light tears away from her face, "Viola is all I have... I can protect her... I don't need any help." she said weakly. Shaking her head, she got up, "Being near you would only hurt. I can't live my life in fear of being left alone." she grabbed her grocery bags and wiped her face dry, "Please, just leave me alone..." she said in an emotional tone before walking away in a quickened pace.
[exit]

OOC: Wahahaha dramatic Ana dramallama

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:19 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael was shocked to say the least as the words Ana said sunk in. He expected her to to yell at him, and demand that he never see her again. That he didn't deserve to be a part of her life anymore or something. What he didn't see coming was that type of response that she just said. His feelings were all over the place because from the way she worded it a part of her wanted to be friends with him again, but she was also too afraid from being hurt. What hurt the most though was her saying that being near him would only hurt. Katherine was hiding as she watched what went on between the two. She didn't make a noise because she didn't want to be caught, but was curious as to what was going on. Katherine didn't understand everything that was being said, but could understand some of it. The little girl didn't expect to see the woman crying, before deciding to leave. Her violet eyes looked at her father, and saw the distraught look on his face, causing her heart to clench in sadness.

The little girl look at the door that the lady just left, and decided to follow to get her to cheer up her dad. Katy figured that Ana needed to apologize for making him sad, and with a determined look in her eyes chased after Anastasia. Michael let out a depressed sigh not expecting things to turn out how they did. "Sorry, Elena....I tried to fix things, but apparently I only made them worse." He thought to himself, before looking over to where he last saw Katherine. When he didn't see her his parental instincts immediately took over as he began looking around only to see a quick flash of very familiar red hair leave the building through the crowd. The man immediately rushed towards the door. to catch his daughter fearing the worst the longer he took to get to her.

[exit]

»Out Of Character:

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces