Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:36 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Akane Arashi | Mood : Cold and indifferent | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Today was a slow enough day, just a couple of kids constantly trying to exchange their dollars for coins so a boy can impress a little girl. So it was easy for him to lean against the counter and tease the kitten with a toy. When he was leaving the house for the day, the little guy was following him everywhere. When he told him to shoo shoo, the little one just stared up at him with huge yellow eyes and mewed. No one has to know that he might have been a little weak to it because of it reminding him of Cyra. The little girl who his ex was currently co-parenting with his current lover. While Prom was playing matchmaker and shoving Vlad to go see her, he spent a week with Cyra. He expected to hate it, but instead he enjoyed every minute he had with the little tyke. She had reminded him of his brother and made him immensely homesick. "Your doe eyes are a problem you know." He mutters to the mewing creature who decided was done with the toy and instead wanted to climb onto the man's shoulders.

"My coworkers aren't your servants." He doesn't even look her way as he scratches underneath the cat's chin and allows the purring machine rub it's head against his cheek. "I don't really have need of a toy..." Though he takes it, the cat immediately takes interest in it, so he takes the toy to set it in the cat carrier with him. While the cat begins to chomp and naw on it, he looks at her with a raised brow. "Stalker much?" He recalls the woman he's interacted with, eyes going to her phone. it is a blink and you miss it moment, but numbers cross over his irises before he hums in thought. "I am sure kotyonok likes your gift just fine. But if you expect me to find someone, it will take more than a cheap toy I could have easily taken out of the machine myself." He pushes off the counter to go about reorganizing his workspace that the kitten and messed up while playing. "You might be able to talk to daddy like you own the world as you did in the pet store, but I am no one's manservant and I come at a hefty cost." When he faces her again, he is crossing his arms over his chest. "It is also nice to share your name when trying to make a deal with a business associate Miss Arashi. But I get the feeling you have a princess complex and don't feel like you adhere to normal social standards. And that is coming from someone with zero social skills."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:58 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued, unpleasant | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The Mushroom Kingdom | What am I wearing? I'm trying and a coat

Akane's attention shifted from the man to the kitten now, watching it in amusement before her attention shifted back to him. "I paid him for his services," she countered just as quickly, but she didn't really care too much to defend herself on how she treated people. For the most bit, she tried to be nice or her version of nice, which wasn't always translated or taken well. None the less she raised her own brow when he referred to her behavior as stalker like. Now to think of it, she could have approached him differently. "I wont deny that," she said, quickly shifting her front as she gave a little shrug, "It doesn't hurt to do a little research on the limited data your business associate has." she'd say with a school girl smile, "Not to mention if they are remotely enticing." she'd tease, leaning against the counter.

Setting her phone away, the woman leaned away from the counter when the cat moved its attention to the cat, trying to keep her distance from the fragile amusing creature before she shifted her focus back on the man in question. Her brow raised in amusement when he seemed to have already guessed what she was here for, drawing another grin on her lips, "Stalker much, if you knew what I was here for, you should have known that I wasn't going to pay you in cheap toys." she'd add, crossing her arms across her chest as she stuck her bottom lip out and knit her brows to look upset but mostly to get on his nerves, "You really hate me that much, what kind of customer service is this?" she state, straightening up a little and moving her hands from her chest to her back as she watched him reorganize his desk before shifting her attention back to the cat every now and then. While she didn't care much for the manner he spoke to her, finding it oddly similar to the way her actual family and their associates would talk to her, she tried to keep her own remarks at bay to keep from annoying him too much and risking the chance to find out about Vitessa. The smile did turn hollow though, at the mention of daddy since the blame darts were still at his board than hers and well, she didn't think a stranger who already thought the worst of her needed to know. "A hefty cost I'm willing to double if you never associate that man with me, unless you'd prefer I keep it at the regular hefty and just let you live at peace, I can do that too." she'd say with another attempt at an innocent grin.

"A one star for customer service." she'd state, sticking her thumb down while shaking her head a little, "Okay, I'd say two stars but you didn't even notice how I tried to dress up despite being worried about this missing person and got you a little present as a reminder of our first-and possibly only-business adventure." she scoffed and crossed her own arms across her chest, "You must be really popular with the ladies, or gents, or nonbinaries..." she started sarcastically, nodding to herself as she pretended to have discovered something. "My name's Akane Arashi, I'm a non-human, 19, Japanese-American and my blood type is AB negative. I live alone, you probably know where because you are a tech-wiz and also probably know anything and everything I've ever used the internet for or uploaded." Akane started off in her best, one breath monotone, just to entertain the man since he was - hopefully - going to help her. "Is there anything else you'd like to know? I could tell you my favorite color and try and impress you with my limited knowledge of you and technology, but lets be honest, you could care less if I died tonight." she'd add with a light shrug, dropping some of the pretence, "But I'm open to us building on this business association for a little longer if that makes you comfortable with working with the girl with a princess complex, Mr. Titus." she'd state, looking away with her arms crossed. Dependence wasn't her strong suit, even if it was for a little bit, the moment she felt vulnerable, she wanted to shut it down but she was trying to work through that for Vitessa.

Out.Of.Chips.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Akane Arashi | Mood : Cold and indifferent | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Maybe it is the same eye color or similar attitude that is rubbing him wrong. Or maybe he's just have one of those days where he's being haunted by the past and feels the burn around his neck or ache on his head. Like the wounds are still fresh. He's immediately on defense with her, and part of him knows that he is being unfair for drawing comparisons between his father and a stranger. But the way she talks is so similar that it feels like the irritation is bubbling up in his stomach. "I will hurl up my lunch. I wasn't lying when I said crazy isn't a type I enjoy." He deflects her slight flirtation, serious or not, as well has his own feeling of nausea. His mother bringing up their father messed with him more than he thought. Dealing with the fact that his mother didn't care, that no one cared about him bothers him more than he is used to. He's gotten used to being the trash people throw out. It shouldn't bother him, but IT DOES. And it acts like bile in his throat.

He lets her go on, not commenting on anything she had to comment on, just rolling his eyes at the comment of his customer service before he's dropping a folder down onto the counter for his next clientele and their broken PC. Fixing her with an unamused stare, he finally speaks. "I know what color underwear you are wearing because you don't bother covering your phone when you change and technology doesn't see any information as irrelevant information. I think I know about as much personal information from you as I care to know just from you walking in that door. I don't need a rundown." He leans against the counter again, pushing a hand through his hair as he follows the file information. He only looks at it for a minute before he's closing it and already pulling out parts for when they bring in the device. He took the information on the phone but was pretty much on autopilot. Now that he's read through it with a ear mind, he already knows the issue. "I don't find people you are trying to hurt. I want to make that abundantly clear. I'm not a mercenary anymore, so I don't give out that kind of information no matter how much you try to pay me. Who are you looking for and why?"

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:05 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued, unpleasant | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The Mushroom Kingdom | What am I wearing? I'm trying and a coat

It could have been the state she was already in, losing the one person she thought cared for her without expecting anything in return, or just having to deal with being truly alone again after a while of feeling like she belonged, she felt the need to just distance herself from this place - this person. While she was used to ill-treatment from people who should have been there to shelter her from the same, while their words or venom stopped having any effect on her after a certain point, it felt like she was back in every moment they cut through her and made it hurt on the inside. The demoness refused to show it though, simply chuckling as she said, "So vanilla.". Shrugging her shoulders, she looked back, "Who am I to judge though." she'd say as she decided to entertain him a little longer, Vitessa being the anchor to her feet and the reigns to her mouth right now.

The woman watched him drop a folder on the counter, leaning over a little to take a peek before she met his stare. An amused smirk danced on her lips when he spoke and she fixated on parts of what he had to say, "I would have expected you to hurl from all that information by now, I guess you don't hate me as much then." she'd state, mostly to rub him the wrong way and probably give herself a little bit of entertainment in the process. Akane's eyes shifted from him to the file and then back at him, straightening up when he closed it and chose to speak again. She nodded as she listened to him and squint a little at his words before she leaned forward to ask, "What if it was a, this person killed my...dog or someone important? Would you still not consider it?" she'd ask before she set her arms on the counter to lean on. "And, I thought you already knew everything." she teased, smirking to herself from amusement before she cleared her throat and straightened up. She was avoiding it, despite wanting to end this sooner just earlier on. It wasn't the who that bothered her, it was the why. How far into the why did he want to know?

"Vitessa Jiselle Cortes." she said before he could start getting annoyed with her, "She is very close to me and I am worried about her." she would say, pursing her lips and avoiding eye contact this time as she left the why rather brief. "I would like to know if she is safe and a possibility to check on her often. Without your assistance." she added, glancing up this time only briefly before looking away, "I will pay you what ever it is you require." she'd conclude, just to make sure he was still willing.

Out.Of.Chips.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Akane Arashi | Mood : Ready to go home | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

"I am no saint. I don't care if you have a vendetta because they killed your dog or a loved one. I don't use my gift to get people killed anymore, alright?" Him and technology made a deal when they settled their differences. He had all access to them and them to him as long as he didn't misuse them again and cut them off. And ever since, they have been in a symbiotic relationship stronger than his bond with his own brother. He's not risking their codependence over anyone else. Especially not some stranger. Technology is the one constant he has. The presence that will never abandon him while he never abandons them.

The teasing he didn't really respond to, knowing from his own dickery that it is only a trap to lure you in for some bickering. He's the queen of bullshit in his mind, so he knows the tricks to get under a person's skin. Hers seems to be the ever lovely relationship she has with dear old dad. Or whoever the ******** she was with and shoots s**t with on Charmblr.

After she cracks and finally forks over what he asked for, he seems to go into thought as he leans down to take the kitten back out of the cage when it starts mewing. Letting it rubs it's head on his chest as he scratches it's back, he considers what information he manages to get from her phone to back that up. Fortunately for her, the phone confirms what she is saying. "I don't give the means to spy on people, that isn't how this works because it is a one time deal. I can give you her status of health and well-being, I can give you means to reach her, I can give you how far she is from me, if cameras have picked her up to see if she is in one piece, if she is in my radius and her coordinates, as well as places she has spent her funds, and what she bought; but not her account information. I can't force her to reach you, or answer you. I can't give you the means to stalk her whereabouts everyday, just her most recent information as of today and only up until today, you are on your own after that. I can't make her want you to come to her either. You have to decide for yourself if you are willing to destroy trust with your friend by butting in when she isn't in danger. And personally? It seems like she is taking time for herself, but you can judge that for yourself when you see."

It looks like he's done practically nothing, but her phone would make sounds with ringers that weren't even available on her phone. "Gently, don't overdo it." He kindly advises to the device, showing the softest tone he's taken in this entire ordeal. "As for my price, I already billed your lovely friend from the shop, he seems like he doesn't want for anything. He will have a day to release the funds, or I do it myself~." He lets the cat lick his cheek before cooing at it. "Yes I will.~" Satisfied with another job done, he looks at her with a raised brow. "Does that conclude things? Or are we going to play a guessing game of who has nicer nipples? I am pretty sure I would win. Yours could use some more perk. Or I can go into the spiel about what will happen if you end up making me an accomplice to some random murder?"

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:57 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued, meh | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The Mushroom Kingdom | What am I wearing? I'm trying and a coat

"Anymore? Ooh, little red has been a very naughty boy before huh?" Akane would state, though with much less amusement than she would have had. "Yeah, sure. It's better stalking your prey yourself anyways." she would add, assuring him in her own twisted way that she'd not ask for his help when it came to finding a victim. She was curious how he was doing it though, he didn't even look at anything, didn't do any of those intricate hacker things one would expect from movies or since Akane had some idea from working with certain people in the past, he wasn't even using a device. Even so, watching him, if he did use a computer or phone, she would be able to memorize the way his hands moved but not replicate with accuracy the way things he did.

"I'm not trying to spy on her." she counters quickly, though distracted by a chime from her phone that she didn't recognize, drawing it out and looking at it before she looked back at the man. "How are you doing this...?" she asked, her curiosity piqued even higher now, only to return her attention fully to him when she realized he wasn't really giving her a constant vigilance check on Vitessa. "I told you, I'll pay you what ever you require just to make sure she's alright." she said, taking a step closer to the counter, but something he said did settle on her, making her take a deep breath as she weighed it as an option. "I will come back every other day and ask you to do the same thing then." she'd say, crossing her arms across her chest, "I'm sure you hate me enough to avoid that being a possibility." she tried bargaining now. Though, she was taken a back when he spoke gentler than before, she somehow knew it wasn't to her, realizing her phone had still been going off.

Akane's hands were now at the table as she squint her eyes when he spoke of the bill, referring to her friend. Her eyes widened and she looked at the man in disbelief before she parted her lips to say something but bit her tongue almost immediately, even made a disgusted face at him cooing at the kitten. She drew up the most unnatural smile and looked back at him, "Why did you bill that blonde jerk when I told you I was going to pay you from my pocket?" she asked, "Are you concerned about my finances now?" she asked, switching up her tone to sound like she found it amusing. "Hmm, as much as I'm loving how you're suddenly growing out of your need to hurl at the thought of me to wanting to spend more time with me like an unconventional romance, I can be on my way if you just one - help me with what I asked you and, two - stop associating me with that drunk asshat." she'd state in a huff, "He can still pay for it though, I'll just send him the data next week." she mumbled, looking away nonchalantly.

Out.Of.Chips.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Akane Arashi | Mood : On the brink of agitation | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He sets the cat back down to run around behind the counter, knowing it can't escape from this spot until he opens the little door to come out from behind the counter. After, he fixes her with a blank stare. "Wanting to keep tabs on her every second of every day is stalking. I don't care how you try to cover up the nastiness of what you are trying to do with pretty little words. You are asking to invade her privacy on a daily basis and I am not about that." He ignores her question about how he's able to do so much without even looking away from her. The information he's being paid to share isn't his own.

"And I will tell you exactly what I am telling you today. No. I only do one time information unless the person is in trouble and needs help. Which she doesn't. So...no." His arms cross over his chest and he leans back against the back counter, making sure he doesn't step on his feline friend as she pounces on his foot before licking his ankle and purring against his pants.

"Because I doubt that you could afford me, and I don't do hand outs. He looked like he has the funds for it. If he doesn't I have other ways of getting my payment anyways." It was very much a business move on his part. If it amused the man enough, he might be tempted to pay more for Prom's services depending on what he would want him to do. "Kind of hard to seperate two people who go at it in a public pet store in front of anyone within their vicinity. And I gave you what you paid for. The world works in ways that are unfair Princess, so you won't be getting everything you want. It's a foreign concept to you, I know. But start learning. We're done here."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:16 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Annoyed, meh | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The Mushroom Kingdom | What am I wearing? I'm trying and a coat

Akane crossed her own arms across her chest as she looked up at the man, trying to show him she was pretty firm in her own decision unless provided with a valid reason to stop. Valid enough were his words, but after last time, she wasn't keen on giving up without a fight. "It is my job to protect her, you probably know that already too, yet you're standing here arguing with me like I'm some pervert trying to fap to her changing." She states in a little huff, now missing the company of a nerd she could just ask nicely and get her work done. If only she herself was patient enough with devices, she wouldn't have had such a hard time having to get help. "If her silly little phone wouldn't keep going off or her assistant would be doing a better job in checking in, I wouldn't need your help!" she hisses irritably, trying her best not to snap.

"And if she was in trouble, how would you know? Would you even do something" she asks, "No, you wouldn't even check or tell me. And to save ourselves the trouble of me constantly asking you to check on her and you doing so, unwillingly even, just do this for me and name your price." she concludes, trying again to get what she wanted but she couldn't be too sure now if it was all for Vitessa or even her own desire to get what she wanted from him.

"I know I should be offended by that, but since it isn't my money, I don't care too much." she'd say before she tugged her lips to a little smirk, "You know he does, I'm sure you targeted him for more than just a fat paycheck and I'm sure he'll double or tripple that if you let me have what I'm asking you for." she'd state with a light shrug, "It sounds so endearing when you call me princess," she coos with a flutter to her lashes, propping her chin on her arms that she rested on the counter "But princess will learn better and stay away from you if you just do this for her, she swears to stay at a ten mile radius from you - even if she's having a public display of hatred with someone." she adds, "Haven't you heard of positive reinforcement?"

Out.Of.Chips.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 4:41 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Akane Arashi | Mood : Scared for Promullar, guilty for losing it | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Is this how he was in his youth? A pestering little s**t that gave everyone a headache? Possibly. Nanase was a saint to have dealt with his s**t up until he defected from the team. He really owes that kid… "You could be her sister and I wouldn't give a damn. Just because you claim you know what's best for her, doesn't mean that you do. If she wanted you to hound her, she would answer her phone. She's not in any danger, you aren't entitled to have access to her every second because you have control issues."

If eye rolls could permanently screw up his eyes, he thinks the one he just gave her would have. "And why do you think neither is giving you the time of day despite them both being just fine? You might want to consider that before you go in guns blazing and harassing me. Keep in mind that I am not obligated to help you at all and I can still ******** REVOKE what I gave and still charge for your harassment."

It's not the words getting under his skin, it's the reality that he's tried to so hard to get better and still agrees with someone that he could return to his days of not caring within the drop of a hat. How much of it is change, and how much is him just ignoring what hasn't? "You don't even know me! What gives you the right to assume what I do or don't do? Are you always connected to everything in this damn city? No, you aren't! You aren't some knight in shining armor here. You are just a pest digging your claws in someone who doesn't. Want. Your. Help. My price is nothing because my answer is still ******** no."

"He could quadruple it and I still wouldn't give a ********! I don't help sketchy people keep tabs on someone like a ******** dog even if they might not have bad intentions at the time." His breath is getting heavier and lights start flickering as the arcade music starts getting louder. "You're right. I really don't ******** like you even a little bit. You're the reckless type of arrogant filth who gets other people around you hurt." Because her recklessness reminds him of his days where he was like that and still has so much blood on his hands that he's sure he'll never be able to wash it off. He feels like he's drowning in it right now as his hand clenches so hard that his nails dig into his palm. Everything around them starts getting louder and louder until one soft cry makes it all stop and his hand swiftly moves to his pocket as he gasps. He starts swearing as he takes what looks like his phone to a computer behind him, plugging it in before Promullar, the chibi version of himself for his AI, is stomping and huffing on the screen. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Are…are you okay? I'm sorry. I lost control, is everyone alright?" He looks around before he hops over the counter to keep the kitten behind it while he ignores Akane to start carefully checking every arcade console in the room. "I'm sorry. I'll be more careful. Please, please, please don't be angry. Please. I didn't mean it." Despite the old days of technology retaliating against him with severe pain that made him black out anytime this happened, it seems calm around the arcade as he gets softened sounds of music assurance. It's telling of how far he's come with this entity he doesn't understand. They are so integrated now that their parasitic relationship has become firmer and more stable than it had ever been before. Finally, a codependency which works for them both instead of putting them against one another.

A loud huff gets his attention and he goes back to the counter to hop up and over so he can reach the other side for Promullar. "I know I know. I got mad. I shouldn't have let it slip. I'm sorry. Don't…don't be angry." There is a soft whine as he checks over the phone, sighing to himself as his freehand pushes through his hair. "The LED got a little fried, but it looks like it's an easy fix. I'll even upgrade you okay? I'll be careful. For now, just go into sleep mode and return to me okay? I'll send your data back when it's fixed." He gets an affirmative sound before his eyes start to glow and the computer screen goes black. After inhaling slowly and rubbing his head with a groan of discomfort, he returns to the teen he almost entirely forgot about. This time he sounds tired as his glowing golden eyes watch her. "Look, I get it. I do. You are looking out for her, it's your job and you might actually give a damn. But smothering her when she is trying to handle business that doesn't concern you won't help anyone. Considering the shady s**t she gets up to for a living, I doubt she would avoid letting her people know her whereabouts if there could be danger for her. She seems like a kindhearted person, but not a ******** idiot." A hint at how much he can dig up on a person based on what they say or do around their devices, and what can travel through the pipeline to get back with him. This is why he manages it so strictly. he could hurt a lot of people within seconds if he wanted to. Keeping a lid on such reckless ideas is precisely why him and the entity get along now. He doesn't abuse them and instead acts as a receptor which takes in the information it gives.

"The last I saw her in the grid, it looked like she was taking care of family matters. Besides, she knows exactly what she signed up for when joining this world of shady business. As far as I am concerned, she is capable of handling herself, and if she isn't? She made her choice. I'm not obligated to share my gift with others at all, like how the reason I have it doesn't have to let me have the access, but they do. I helped you as far as I can, as far as my agreement with what gives me that capability allows. I'm not interested in any more money, no money and no stranger is worth the bond I have." He's not putting a gap between him and the entity now that they have done so well for so long. He feels a lot more clear headed than he has in ages, and that is probably also because he has Promullar within his mind again, basically giving the man all of the memories back which he would store with Promullar so he didn't have to deal with unnecessary information. He wanted to sit a minute before that organized information became chaos, exhausting him for the rest of the day. I gave what you paid for, so this concludes our business related to this matter, and frankly any matter right now. I'm tired, and this conversation isn't getting us anywhere. Just…go. Please. I have family to tend to now. "

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:43 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Given up, for now. | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? The Mushroom Kingdom | What am I wearing? I'm trying and a coat

The man's response to her only made her revert to retort to everything he had to say just because she could. As much as she hated being treated like a high strung hormonal teenager, she felt like one when she realized she wasn't really filtering her thoughts anymore. It was like the man brought out the worse in her, especially with the comments she found herself being defensive to, back to that old Akane that was still trying to get her footing in the world by trying to step all over it. ”Control issues?! Sir, I just want to know if she's alright!" she states irritably, ”Wouldn't you do the same for someone you care about? Anyone would!" she'd add in a huff, slowly starting to ponder over the words he spoke with regards to Vitessa, almost like she was seeing her in a different light - not a very pleasant one.

”Harassment?" she quickly snapped, You took a dive into my personal information and made a comment about my body. If you really want to go down that path, I have so much more against you than me simply pestering you to help me for a valid concern!" she'd counter, dropping her fist on the counter top before she pulled it away, leaving a bit of a crack on the material.

The woman's arms now moved to cross across her chest and her brows seeming to be permanently knit together with the heated argument this turned into, a frown plastered on her lips which might have softened for a moment when the words sunk in. Vitessa didn't want her help morphed into her not needing her, since, well, she wasn't very useful for her - at least she thought. She found herself rather quiet at this point, not even realizing when it happened but the more he spoke, the less he looked like himself and more of a crimson hued man that would be related to her by blood. Those words were just like his, her oh so perfect brother that added to her family trauma by amplifying those words and reminding her of her nature every chance he got. But it wasn't the family trauma that was haunting her, it was the fact that Vitessa could end up never needing her or simply fading from her life that left an open door to more hurt. Her hand moved up her chest to brush against it a little to try and push away those unpleasant feelings, releasing the breath she didn't even realize she was holding onto. ”You ******** p***k." she scoffed mostly to herself, shaking the thought away as she saw the man before her again, ”You're out here denying me a simple thing acting high and mi--" she started but was soon cut off with the flickering lights and the man storming off to check on his phone? and then the arcade.

While she would normally go after him and try to get his attention back on herself so she could say her piece, she was standing there and curiously watching. Was this his power? Was this how he got his information? She was curious to know and the way he spoke to his phone, the things around them, it just made her assume what she thought wasn't far from the truth. While the momentary switch in attention made her less snappy, it did make her more curious as she looked over the counter to his device before he returned. She wasn't planning on asking him about it, but returned to the state he left her in, crossing her arms back across her chest while she looked at his tired golden orbs, more than angry, she might have looked intrigued. She'd only shift her gaze when he spoke about Vitessa again, pursing her lips together as she felt like he was convincing her already that she didn't need Akane anymore. Her hand moved from her chest as she shifted so she didn't let him see her trying to calm herself again by rubbing her fingers against her chest again and took a deep breath.”She is an idiot though, last time she did that she came home barely alive...I'm just making--you know what, forget it." she'd sigh, turning back around to face him and trying not to look at him until she was certain she wasn't sporting glassy eyes. She did trail her hues back to him when he told her of where he last saw her, shifting her gaze again as he arms relaxed and settled on her sides before one of them moved back up to brush against the crack she left on his counter.

”Fine." she'd say, breaking her momentary silence, taking her hand back to herself as she glanced back at the device he left on the side then back at him. She reached into her pocket to pull out her phone, taking a peek at it, maybe making sure it wasn't broken after that display earlier before she slipped it back into her pocket when it seemed functional. She gave up, she wasn't sure why but she did and looked back at him to say, ”You were useful." while she should have probably said thank you or at least, would try to mean it, before she'd turn around to leave. She did take a moment to look at one of the arcade machines up close before she left, trying to see if that surge from his emotions had damaged it, at least from what she could physically tell before she exited the store.

[Exit].

Out.Of.Chips.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:40 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ⑦тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Mushroom Kingdom | Our company : Each other, and Vlad. | How are we feeling? : Yasu is impatient/Prom is tired | Our Residences : Doux(Yasu)/Ombre(Prom) | Our Profiles : Yasu/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Yasu is a Soleil Hospital doctor/Prom is an associate at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : Yasu is engaged/Prom is single | OOC : Yasu speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color

Days off are not a common thing for the local doctor. When he gets them, he tends to spend them curled up with Han at home as they watch their current show obsessions or eat their meals together. They are private and sweet moments the two can share because he wants all of his time to go to his fiancé. Forget giving it to anyone else. However, he had to run some errands today, and instead of spending his day wrapped around his love in bed, he had to spend most of his morning running after Prom and Vlad as they shopped before Prom's shift. And now he has to wait for Han to meet him here so he can escape with him at the earliest moment. He's been separated from him for hours, and he needs to have his Han fix. "You know, you could be less creepy about your obsession over your fiancé." He rolls his eyes as he lets out a huff and sends Han a text to let him know that they made it to the arcade so the twins can meet them there. "Just do what I asked and keep the brother distracted so I can spend some time with my fiancé. I've been swamped the past couple of weeks so we've barely been able to spend time together." Prom waves his hand, not really convincing on that front as he closes his eyes again and lets Vlad continue playing with his hair. Whatever possessed those two to still be close after the train wreck that was their relationship, he has no clue. "Hwan isn't a bad dude, you shouldn't be mean to your lover's brother." He sighs as he puts away his phone and leans against the counter. "I am not mean to him. I just don't forgive transgressions against my fiancé. He used to physically hurt Han. I won't drop that, even if my sweet fiancé does." He gets a hum of disinterest from the sleepy redhead as Vlad gives a knowing look in return.

"As his future husband, shouldn't you be following his example to not hold grudges?" At the sound of Vlad's voice, Prom stirs again and leans into the man's hand as he plays with his hair to lure him into sleep. "Yasu isn't a high road kind of dude either." The ex-model chuckles as his gloved hand pushes against the curls on the back of Prom's neck and makes the man shiver from the barcode being touched on it. "It is hard to be the better person when your better half is involved." Not like Prom could ever relate because he's never really been a good person or has ever had a "better" half. When him and Vlad had dated, they were both very much the devil on each other's shoulders. Out of the two of them now, Vlad is probably the one who could be seen as a good guy now that he's a reformed killer, and Lil made an honest man out of him. "I am sure you would be the same way if someone hurt Cy or Lil." Vlad smiles sweetly, the kind that would tell you he is prepared to murder anyone who even dares to try hurt the two succubus under his care. "Don't exclude you and your brother from that, little bird. Those in my inner circle are ones I guard viciously." Yasuhiro can relate to that now that he has Han himself. The need to protect him so that he can always keep that happy and carefree smile on his face. "I don't want to cage or smother him, I just want him to be safe. Sometimes I forget that I don't need to be the only person he ever speaks to." It is hard to deny the yandere side in him who wants to hurt anyone who so much as looks in Han's direction. In his mind, he's gotten much better at letting go of his grip and allowing himself to feel normal. Most days he forgets that he even has powers he once used to fear.

He hears shuffling before a hand rests on his shoulder, eventually sliding forward to wrap him up in a hold over the counter. "You're not him. You help people for a living unlike your dad, and you show him a lot of love. Besides, I haven't forgotten my promise, so relax, okay?" The promise that he will put a stop to Yasu if the man ever reaches the point his father did. That he will protect Han for him, even it means he will have to protect him from Yasuhiro himself. He won't let him be the person that his father was when he killed Yasu's mom for trying to leave him when he was hurting people. "Thanks Prometheus." He lifts a hand and gives the arm a pat with a sigh before Prom is removing his arms and returning to Vlad's side so he can lean against him as he shuts his eyes. He looks exhausted more than usual, so it is no surprise that Vlad wraps an arm around him to pull him close so he can rest against him. "Sure Lil wouldn't want to be a poly relationship? She would treat me so good." Vlad snorts in his amusement as he presses a kiss against Prom's head and ruffles his curls. "I doubt it. And you know me, I am not good at sharing." Prom huffs and pouts but eventually pulls away again so he can pretend he is doing something productive at work. "So stingy. I just want to be held and use her boobs as a pillow. They look very cushy." He gets an eyeroll for his jokes as Vlad pulls up a chair to sit behind the counter behind Prom so he's out of the way of customers. "You will find your own person eventually Prometheus. You just have to actually look for someone and stop being so self-deprecating." Yasu could tell by Prom's expression that it isn't something in the cards for him any time soon.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:36 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Hyped / Tired | ocation → Mushroom Kingdom | ompany → Yasu, Prom & Vlad

y rofile → Here & Here | heme → The Cure & Daywalker

wan's ight → Like this | ome → Doux Housing District

tab tab Today was Haneul's short work day which was just a whole bunch of paperwork with mostly permits and email exchanges. After clocking out, Haneul spotted his twin waiting for him outside his work. "[I have great timing, let's go shopping. I need to grab some stuff.]" Which in itself was great timing cause Han planned to run some errands after work while spending time with Hwan. "[That's perfect! I have errands to run as well.]" Looking more lively than earlier, he grabbed Hwan's hand and led the both of them towards the shopping district

tab tab The two make their way through multiple stores, picking different stuff for themselves like Hwan grabbing new toiletries, some clothing items and a lighter. He doesn't smoke but he knows a lot that do. Han on the other hand also got some toiletries but it's for both Yasu and him like shampoo and toothpaste. As a surprise, Han got a lovely deep blue floral tie as a little gift for his fiance. "[We should head back now, I think Yasu is waiting at... where Prom works at.]" Han had a puzzled look as he forgot the name of the place. "[Mushroom Kingdom.]" Han mumbled thanks before now following Hwan's lead towards the arcade.

tab tab On their walk towards the Mushroom Kingdom, they had more small talk bouncing around different topics back and forth till one finally landed for more than a brief moment. "[Oh- by the way, can you watch my house for a month or two? Maybe more; I'll keep you updated.]" Han rose a brow before quickly shrugging. "[Sure, are you planning to go somewhere? Maybe a vacation?]" Hwan shrugged with his hands like he was saying 'I don't know.' "[Yes...and no. We got new recruits so we're going on a training mission.]"

tab tab Han brushed off the memories of his military service before finding Yasu with Prom along with a guy Han had never seen before but Hwan... he looked vaguely familiar like he has seen his face before somewhere but he doesn't really remember from where. Han runs over to his partner, throwing his arms around him. Hi hi, hope we didn't make you wait too long. Errands took longer than expected." Hwan joins up with the group not long after his twin's entrance before taking a seat next to Prom. "We almost beat the after-work rush."

ut offee: [Brakets mean they're speaking in Korean], also Han is still wearing his office attire
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:06 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Our location : Mushroom Kingdom | Our company : Each other, and Vlad. | How are we feeling? : Yasu is pleased/Prom is tired and overstimulated with information | Our Residences : Doux(Yasu)/Ombre(Prom) | Our Profiles : Yasu/Prom
                                        Our Occupations : Yasu is a Soleil Hospital doctor/Prom is an associate at Mushroom Kingdom | Our status : Yasu is engaged/Prom is single | OOC : Yasu speaks in this color, Prom speaks in this color, and Vlad speaks in this color.

Yasu immediately reacts the minute that Han runs to him, catching his lover up into a big hug where he lifts him up. While he feels like they haven't seen one another in ages already, he plays it off as being relaxed about it, not wanting Han to feel smothered. "Not at all, I am just happy to see you. How was your outing with your brother?" Supportive fiancé. That is what he does his best to be for his lover. He wants him to spend time with his brother and have his own life outside of their little world. It's what he forces himself to remember each time he presses a kiss to Han's face because he missed him and is happy to have him back in his arms. His fingers gently push through the hairs on the back of Han's head before he straightens it again and settles with wrapping an arm around his waist so the man could also face the others.

"It does seem a little busy in the city lately." Prom hums in agreement as he lets the man's hand slide up his leg to rub comforting circles into it with his thumb. They've always been close and tend to touch quite a bit. That hasn't changed even despite Vlad falling into a relationship with someone else. At least Lil understands that Prom is just a person most people don't realize is very tactile and enjoys touch. It can console and relax him depending on the person. So when he feels like Prom might be getting stressed or overwhelmed, he touches his hair or his arms to relax him again. Even Hercules has adopted the concept of giving Prom pats on his back or putting a hand on his shoulder so that the man relaxes them. With Vlad's hand resting on the back of his knee, the man leans against the counter again and tries not to get overwhelmed by information around him from the devices. He has to do his best to avoid prying into people's phones. They are his friends and he doesn't want to invade their privacy without their permission like he used to. Doesn't want to jeopardize that trust. "So, what did you two get up to while you were out?" It seemed like a good place to start for the conversation.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash