Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
The Mushroom Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:43 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Huizhong | Mood : Guilt | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Observation. That was his biggest skill when he was a mercenary when you took out his tech power. He had a knack for knowing his targets so well that they would always fall into his trap without fail. Toying with them was easy because it was so obvious to him. Its been a long time now since he's done it, but it isn't like he's out of practice in reading the room. The man's reaction to him threatening him is just about the same as everyone else's that he's threatened when he met them. That was good. That meant no surprises for him. He liked when people fit into boxes he puts them in because that means distance. He got careless when he was younger, and it got people around him killed. Yasu and Vlad surviving this long is because he always makes sure to keep them at arm's length, no matter how close they feel they are.

"There is a bathroom." He walks, turning his back to the guy despite him knowing and sensing something under all the pretense. If the guy would be able to actually kill him, well it isn't like he cares much about that. He's had a long overdue date with Death for years, and he's already had things set up in the event that he passes anyways. Everything he's ever earned, the account he rarely touches from his years of mercenary days, will go to his brother. All of his property will be split up between Vlad, his brother, and Yasu to sell or use how they want to. His records in the world are already gone, so he will just disappear quietly without a trace, taking his demons with him. Promullar will make sure that Hercules is looked after and protected when he's gone. Its probably just another reason people avoid being around him. A man who dreams of ending his misery on his worst days is too much of a handful.

He doesn't say anything when they reach the restroom, just takes one look at the kid washing his hands in there before holding the door open on his way out. He checks every stall in the room just so he doesn't have to deal with people while his head is under the faucet of the sink before shutting the door behind them and locking it. "Kids come and go in the bathroom, they tend to be jackasses, so I don't want to be bothered when my head is down." He explains so the guy doesn't get any weird ideas from his actions. When he reaches the sink, he pulls off his glasses and sets them to the side before turning on the faucet. Without concern for the temperature, he sticks his head under and starts lathering his fingers through his hair.

He hisses in pain when the cold stings a moment, knowing he isn't fully healed just yet after all. Despite the water turning red, he continues to run his fingers through his hair to try and get the dry blood out and clean out the wound. As soon as it is cleaned, the wound starts to close and the water eventually runs clear. Yet he doesn't move right away, just lets the cool water soothe his headache a bit. "If I offended you back there, I am sorry, but I have to be careful. There have been people who look like twigs that have tried to kill my brother to get to me even when he was a child, so I am always suspicious of everyone. But I bet you get it considering your history. Even if we don't do those things anymore, it always follows people like us. What happens to me doesn't matter, I deserve death. But he's a good kid, so I have to protect him, especially from me. You know?" He sighs, trying to wipe the image of Hercules dead because of him out of his brain by aggressively rubbing at his head even though all the blood is gone. He threatens, jokes around, pushes people away and gets angry at everything because he's always in a state of being terrified that his actions will come back to haunt him. It doesn't matter how much he's tried to change, its always the same.

"Ah, I am rambling again. Ignore me, I tend to have weird mood swings and kind of fill silence with noise." When he's satisfied that the thoughts are gone and his head feels sufficiently raw, he speaks again, returning to the same old Prom who is just ready to get the hell out of someone's vicinity. "I think something was preventing me from healing, but it should be good now." He stands straight, letting the water drip down his face and onto his shoulders as he approaches the man to look. "You can look if you want to be sure. If not, I should back to work and let you get back to your day."

LunetteSucree

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:53 pm
User Image
桂惠忠

True loyalty is embracing a world of ignorance...

Zhong was relieved to find a sink and he was happy he didn't have to carry the other male to one. It meant that whatever healing factor he did have was either working or he was getting his constitution high enough to avoid dizziness. Zhong didn't enjoy people being in pain, even when he was the one causing it. He'd never really taken joy in fighting or killing; it was just all he knew how to do for the longest time. Protecting his master was all he figured a thing like him could have purpose enough for in this world. When that purpose was gone and he was left without something to fight or fight for, he felt lost. Even now, he felt lost. Maybe this was why Prometheus felt the way he did. Without the few in his life to love and care about, would he have nothing left like Zhong? Examining and theorizing didn't matter, caring for this person was the first priority.

He did little more than stand guard as the other washed the blood from his hair. He knew the other didn't need him for anything, but he still felt like sticking around was his wisest choice. It was then that he apologized. Zhong was upset and uncomfortable, but he listened. He knew firsthand that it sometimes took a man's head being in a sink to make people have some perspective.

He stood for Zhong and walked forward, offering his wound for inspection. Zhong drew close, very close, only he didn't really look at the wound. He stood much taller than Prometheus and he certainly wasn't a twig. He took a deep and calm breath. "All is forgiven..." His voice was as soft as he could make it. "I was a bodyguard for a sect of the Chinese mafia ruled by the Taoist sorcerer Huang Baefong. I murdered many people for him and now he's dead. I come to this land seeking peace and a life of my own, nothing more. I know what it's like to always stand on edge and doubt every soul that walks to your side, should I stand there, I would be happy, if not, I understand, but know this, I will never mean you or your brother any harm. I swear on my heart, until it finally stops beating..."

He then took a very slow step back, raising his hands up in a gesture of peace and to let the gentleman know again that he meant no harm. This time, Zhong was smiling. "And while I like the silence, listening to you talk is a close second." He nodded before turning to open the door. "I'm sure the wound is fine. Truth be told, I'm not all that good with dealing with other's wounds. Goodbye for now, Prometheus."

It was time then for the redhead to get back to work and for his encounter with the alchemic construct to end. Zhong had had enough videogames for one day and figured it was time to head for the gym. With a somewhat surprisingly happy stride, he set his path towards leaving the arcade.

It's to choose to live in a world where you only see one other soul.

Wearing: Casual On the town.Thinking:
With: PrometheusO.O.C: Had to give him a bit of the rizz before leaving.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

tiny14xx2

LunetteSucree

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2023 10:17 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Huizhong and then just Promullar and the arcade machines | Feeling : A kindship of sorts | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Prometheus was a hard man to intimidate. The man he dated for years towered over him and often looked like he wanted to devour Prom at any moment. His brother currently towers over him and even tries to use that when they get into arguments about Prom's health habits. Like Prom hadn't witnessed the man cooing at his cat and fussing over his hair for a date. LIKE HE HADN'T SEEN HIM WALKING AROUND IN DINOSAUR SWIMTRUNKS. Point is, he doesn't feel intimated by the man getting closer and looking down at him. He's kind of a short in comparison to this guy so it is expected. Besides, the man's general presence and tone don't ring as something meant to be threatening. He's taken down bigger guys who have always underestimated his strength. He looks like your average guy with muscles, but it is because he's not human. Like an android would, he has heightened senses, speed, and strength with the experience to back it all up. And yet, he feels like he doesn't really need any of that right now.

Instead of speaking as the man explains, he lifts his hands to push back his wet hair as his gaze flicks to the tattoos on the man's neck. It is entirely possible that the guy just really liked being worked on, but he guessed that they had something to do with the mafia he was apart of. Prom's worked with various mafia before. Selling government secrets to them while selling their secrets to government officials. No loyalty, and no mercy for anyone he came across. Not until Vladimir anyways. The one guy who was the whole damn mafia all on his own with a pretty colorful track record and a nasty ability to permanently rip your soul from your body within seconds of touching you. Most of them all tend to have their own markings labeling them as a member of their group. And all of them carried themselves very differently than this guy. He's never really met a "soft" mafioso in person before. Most of them are pretty tactless or heartless. Not that he could confirm if this guy was or not, but he got the feeling that isn't how he rolls.

"Doesn't mean I won't keep my eye on you sir. I am always watching you know, just remember that before you doing anything embarrassing in front of anything electronic." Unlike the threating tone he gave before, his current one is light and playful again and his shoulders look less tend as he walks away from the man so he can grab his glasses and get a towel he's stashed in his locker from the back to dry off his hair. "Hey, you don't have to tell me. My voice is lovely, everyone who is graced by it is lucky." He waves the guy off when he says goodbye, giving a salute before he leans onto the sink for a minute.

When he has calmed down a bit and held back a panic attack that has been building since the morning, he comes back out to get that towel. It takes him a minute to make himself presentable again, back in his usual jacket and hair now dry. But when he is good and ready, Promullar speaks to him again through the computer he leans next to. "New friend." The redhead considers that for a minute before he's sighing and shaking his head. "Probably not bud. You know me, I am too rough-edged for people like him. He likely is a good person who had to do bad things. You and I know that I was never a good person. People like him shouldn't ever get mixed in with bad eggs like me." The chibi Prom on the screen sits down and sighs as the real one chuckles. "Hey, you're not the bad one here. That is all me. You guys didn't really have a choice but to help me even when I went against what you wanted. You're not bad. I'm the bad guy, so cheer up. No one would survive without you." Not with how much the new world is progressing digitally. He thought he thrived back in his younger days? That was nothing in comparison to what he can do now. "The more that the humans rely on technology, the better." With that, he gives the computer a pat before the screen returns to normal and he hears the tune to tell him that Promullar is back in his phone within his jacket pocket. Time to get back to work.

LunetteSucree

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 8:03 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:24 pm
User Image

User Image

ood → Neutral | ocation → Mushroom Kingdom | ompany → Strangers | ome → 1417 Doux Housing District

y rofile → Here | heme → Dance in the Dark & You should see me in a crown

tab tab tab Today Marion was getting courageous with the outfit she's planning to wear out today. She was exploring the different shades of brown, which didn't really go well with her black hair or at least that's what she thinks; but maybe some matching black tights and boots will balance it out to her liking. Though the biggest change here is that she's braving a shorter skirt that goes above the usual knee length, she's making it up to her comfort with full covering tights; it's too big of a step for her otherwise.

tab tab After staring down her own reflection in the mirror long enough to feel satisfied enough with her outfit choice for the outing, she exited her home and headed on over to Prom's workplace.

tab tab Marion leisurely walked from her house and headed over to the Cerise shopping district. The air was a little chilly but it was the weather she liked; early spring and fall. Plus the gentle breeze felt nice when it went through her hair. The closer she got to the arcade, the more excited she got though you could only tell from the spring in her step as her shoes tapped on the walkway.

tab tab Stepping inside the Mushroom Kingdom she made her way to a table area inside and took a seat before pulling out her phone to send Prom a text message that she got there along with a mushroom emoji.

ut offee: Marion's outfit but with full tights & a brown beret
tiny14xx2

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:21 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Marion | Feeling : Pleased | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

"I crossed a boundary, I apologize. The girls are already upset with me. Please don't be angry with me too." He can tell over the phone that the man is remorseful, but he can't even find himself to be mad. He got to spend all day and night with Seiji. The man stayed overnight until the morning and they both agreed to meet up again soon to catch up better. When he got up this morning, he felt a weight lift off his shoulders. The guilt was a burden he carried for so long now. It's liberating to be done with it. "Hey, it's me. You know I'm not mad. About you giving him my location, or about you offering him your life for the one you took. You know I understand that situation, it just might take them some time. I think they underestimated your martyr complex." He feels good about the laugh that gets him, before they are speaking their goodbyes and hanging up. Like Herc, who is excited about his home date today, he is in a good mood when he leaves the room.

They enjoy a breakfast together that Prom makes, before he's washing up and getting ready for work. With Promullar in his pocket, he lets Herc know he's leaving and then he's off. Though he can drive, he feels good and decides to switch between walking and jogging to get there. He forgets sometimes that he feels more refreshed when he gets sleep even though it isn't technically needed all the time.

When he gets to mushroom Kingdom, he greets all the arcade machines as he boots up the store, and checks on their equipment before he opens up. It doesn't take long for some kids to come in and fill the place with the music and chimes of the arcade games. And then he sees Marion come in and immediately makes his way over to her table. ”Hey Maiden, glad to finally bask in your presence again.” It was nice to see two old faces from his school days. First Seiji, and now his old roomie Marion.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:55 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling A plethora of emotions | I'm speaking to No-one yet | Where am I? Mushroom kingdom | What am I wearing? Keeping warm

It seemed like time was moving fast, like the serendipitous force watching over them was nudging her to move when the man she was headed over to see agreed to take Aaron's things off of her hands. Maybe this was her sign that she was stuck in the past for far too long. This even solidified that their decisions had lead to a place of no return. It was now, or another long while of procrastination until it would eventually turn into never. The very thought threatened to let her waterworks begin all over again, but she couldn't cry in public, that would be a little too embarrassing. At least that kept the tears at bay, or maybe the thought of history repeating itself again. None the less, she focused on dragging the box she strapped to some wheels, trying to be careful so she didn't destroy the electronics in there. She might have not considered herself very tech savvy, but she knew that those things were delicate and would probably be worthless if they were damaged on the way there.

Tugging at the collar of her sweater by the time she reached, she found herself fanning herself from the efforts to keep the contents intact while dragging it across the city. Why didn't she just take a taxi! It wasn't just the walk though, most of her morning also went in turning her house upside down to make sure she got every last trace of his things out of there. At least this task would be out of her way soon.

The loud tunes of the games on the machines and chatter with occasional taps and grunts filled her ears. When was the last time she was in a place so loud? It reminded her much of when she was younger, her time with her sister when they'd venture out with their family to play. She should try and stop by around here more often, maybe find a new hobby while she was at it. It would be rather hard on her pocket since she wasn't very coordinated for the games that they often had, but she enjoyed the process and the thrill of it none the less. Right! back to the task at hand! Dragging the box over to the counter where she assumed she'd find the man, she rest it close by while she pulled her phone out to leave him a quick message to announce her arrival.
                                                    Hello, I'm by the ticket counter, I've brought the box of technology that I spoke of. - Coralyn.
                                                    she wrote, holding onto her phone since she might need it to communicate with him later given her little problem. She did take a moment to look around though, the prizes on display, the amount of tickets each would require - yikes! Might take a life time with the pace she was going at. She took the opportunity to distract herself from the knowledge that she was giving away a piece of her past.

Out.Of.Crembrule. Coralyn communicates by Signing and Typing

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Someone from online | Feeling : Already tired | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

Last time he had a run in with someone he spoke to briefly on Charmblr, he didn't end up having a good conversation with them when they came here. She wasn't pleased with the information he was willing to give, and he wasn't pleased with how she kept pushing for more. It just didn't go well at all. However, part of him was still hopeful that he might have a fruitful encounter much like he did with that cop who came by for his robotics skills. Though what he requested was a hard ask, Prom enjoyed making the weapon and the guy seemed pretty genuine with him.

So, when a girl said she wanted to get rid of some computer parts and the like, he figured he would give it a shot. She was only giving him some parts, and he is at work, so he figured that he would be fine. There IS always the chance that it is someone trying to lure him in to claim his bounty. He can never be too careful about that.

However, when a girl came into the arcade with a box of parts, he felt better about his choice to meet up. The arcade machines were the first to tell him, before the lights and the security cameras gave him a heads up as well. Before he even left the back, he already had the woman's basic information laid out for him from her cellphone. ”Welcome to Mushroom Kindgom Miss Dubois.” He's signing as he speaks when he gets her attention, having gotten the gist of things from her phone. Just so that she knows he can understand her if she decides to do that. "My name is Prometheus Titus. Before we start, I like to preface to people when I first meet them that I am practically like a living computer and anything with an electric current likes to talk to me. So, sometimes I am told things I don't really want to know; like search history and personal information. I am not a stalker, let me get that straight right now. I have had at least 3 people throw some hands at me already today just because I knew what color underwear they're wearing or that they need to wipe their fetish search history." He holds out his hand before giving a charming smile like he didn't just tell her that he will practically know of everything she has ever searched. But before she would be able to shake if she tried, he pulls his hand away and frowns before looking at the box. "Hold on...that's my coding. What are you doing with one of my-" The signature is familiar, and soon he sighs in realization when his computer brain pulls up the memory of making the cop's weapon. "I made a weapon for a cop a bit ago, a special one with my coding all over it. Considering that you have it, I am assuming something happened to said cop?" What a hell of a way to start his day.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:45 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Flustered, nostalgic | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? Mushroom kingdom | What am I wearing? Keeping warm

Coralyn couldn't think of the last time she even spoke to someone from Charmblr, let alone meet a friend. She didn't have a lot, fixated mainly on her lover and work. After meeting Hikaru, she did realize how much she missed socializing. Well, she wasn't a social butterfly either, but having someone to converse with - despite the very obvious roadblock - was more than thrilling for her. Of course, strangers in the past haven't been the kindest to her, so meeting someone unknown can trigger some of the negative thoughts, though the colors and sounds did keep her rather distracted. Maybe the thought of getting something from the claw machines too - not that she had enough luck or skill for it.

A swift turn and a warm smile on her face, Coralyn looked over at the man she came to see. And to her surprise, he could sign! The woman's features brightened up immediately when she noticed it, feeling like she could communicate without struggling to be understood or boring someone while she typed always felt good. "You can call me Coralyn." she signed quickly, spelling her name out, sign by sign- alphabet by alphabet so he didn't need to be so formal. But soon enough she'd learn that it wouldn't be necessary, as her eyes widened when he explained a little about himself. Wow, a living computer? That sounded so exciting but the longer he continued, her face started to burn red and her hands instinctively moved to cover herself with a tiny squeak. He had to be kidding right? He didn't really know all that personal information right? Not that she had to worry so much about her search history - most of it was just, selling options and, maybe sad stuff.

Relaxing her hold from herself, she reached forward to shake his hand, noticing him pull it away and frown. His stuff? She quickly shook her head and held her hands up defensively to try and tell him she didn't know how his stuff got into her house with Aaron's things. Though, before she could really get to that, her hands lowered and her nervous smile slowly dropped as she looked over the box. A weapon? She was carrying a weapon across the city all this time? She took a step away from it almost instinctively, like it would fire off even if she so much as nudged it before she looked back at the other when he asked about Aaron. "He had an accident." she started off, looking rather guilty for putting him through that. After all, they had an argument before he ran off and landed himself there. "Once he recovered a little, he moved out with most of his stuff. But, these were some of the things he left at my place. I don't think he will be back for them anytime soon, so I figured I'd find them a better home where they would be appreciated." she signed, looking up then back to her phone as she quickly find a picture and prove she wasn't lying, finding one of the few she couldn't get herself to delete of him and her trying something he made. "We were close." she added with a little smile, to suggest why she even had his things, but seeing as he already explained to her earlier - it would have been something he already knew.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:39 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Coralyn | Feeling : Intrigued | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

He noticed that she immediately moved away from the box when she realized what she was carrying. He wondered why Aaron hadn't been looking for a weapon that the person who was attacked by some creature could carry herself. But he could kind of see why after that. "Don't worry. It can't be activated without his or my fingerprint. In someone else's possession it is as good as a paper weight. Besides, I made it a nonlethal weapon meant to stun or pacify. He wanted to be able to protect you from supernatural creatures, but I refused to make a weapon to kill people. That was our happy medium." She wouldn't have been able to hurt anyone with it, even if she wanted to.

When she tries to hold up a picture as proof to him, he holds up his hands and waves them a little to tell her that it isn't needed. "I believe you. Your phone told me as much already without needing proof." He hums as he crosses his arms, considering something he thought of. He's really debating on how he wants to word it to her, without being his usual insensitive self. "He seemed like a good person, so whatever it was that made him leave and abandon his home, I hope it was worth it and not out of cowardice when things seemed to be more than he thought." He comes out from behind the counter before motioning towards the box. "Mind if I take a look?"

It isn't often that you find Prom to be so docile with someone, but he tends to be softhearted when tech is involved. She managed to keep the guy's stuff in great condition even despite him deserting it at her place. Her phone also didn't have anything bad to say about her either. So, he was for once, practicing some self-control.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:43 pm
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Nostalgic, guilty and very stupid | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? Mushroom kingdom | What am I wearing? Keeping warm

The woman's tense shoulders slowly dropped, she didn't even realize the thought of having a weapon could make her feel so anxious. She even let out a breath she was holding. Oh, Aaron would be in so much trouble if she accidentally used it, but she didn't want to find an excuse to contact him after everything. Hearing the man's reasoning for Aaron even giving her a weapon, it tugged on her heartstrings as it brought back some memories - not very fond ones. "I wouldn't feel comfortable using it. I'm not human myself." That, and she was a little too passive to want to harm someone harming her, though pacifying an attacker didn't seem as bad. Again, she'd only end up using it if it was an absolute necessary.

Coralyn slowly moved her phone back to herself, looking at her phone in slight confusion before she slowly put it back into her pocket without deleting said picture. It wouldn't hurt to hold onto some fragments of him - right? "Does it speak to you with a voice?" she asked, genuinely curious even if her smile would imply otherwise. She found it amusing, almost like he was some saintly being who heard the voiceless - much like herself. The smile she sported slowly dropped as her bottom lip quivered with the deep breath she took. The way he said it didn't affect her as much as the thought that he could have hit the nail with his assumption. "Maybe things lost their charm and turned claustrophobic." she signed, adding her own little theory into the mix of uncertainty the man left behind. She nodded and took a deep breath to keep herself from letting her emotions betray her again and reached up and quickly tried to wipe away the tears before they fell.

Turning around she took a step away as she tried to keep the flood gates closed. How embarrassing would it be, she was simply here to give away her ex's stuff and was now melting into an emotional mess before this kind stranger. Thankfully, after barely a minute of trying to pull herself together, she managed to do so. She crouched down for a moment to pick up the solid beads of tears that managed to slip from her touch before straightening up and slipping them into her pocket. She wiped at her face to put up her brave face again and moved over to stand on the other side of the box and take a peek at the things she only found this morning. "Do they communicate with you too?" she asked, curious and also trying to divert her mind while learning about this unusual man.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:40 am
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Mushroom Kingdom | Company : Coralyn | Feeling : Neutral | Residence : 1321 Ombre Housing District | Profile : Here | Occupation : Worker at Mushroom Kingdom | Status : Single | Voice Sample : Singing and Speaking | OOC : --

A person questioning his ability isn't all that surprising. He's had it happen so many times before. Cyberlinguism is the the term he coined for it, but it isn't like they know what that means at all. "Kind of. It's more like coding that gets interpreted into words for me. I'm not sure how to describe it. Its kind of like I have communication with a hive mind and can connect with it without being overtaken by it." Not that it would ever do that to him. He's worked with the entity long enough to know that it wouldn't ever try to replace Prom with it's sentience. He's their only voice and friend after all.

When she tries to hold up a picture as proof to him, he holds up his hands and waves them a little to tell her that it isn't needed. "I believe you. Your phone told me as much already without needing proof." He hums as he crosses his arms, considering something he thought of. He's really debating on how he wants to word it to her, without being his usual insensitive self. "Or maybe he is an idiot human in a supernatural world who ran like a coward. They can be complicated creatures, I wouldn't beat yourself over him." It's bizarre for him to try and cheer anyone up, but he felt kind of bad last time he assumed anything and insulted the guy who wanted to help him.

But he is still terrible with tears, so he stops the conversation there instead of trying to console her further. He has boundaries when tears are involved. "If it has an electrical current, it does." He starts to sift through the box a bit before taking out a gun shaped object. It is fairly normal sized, no bigger than a pistol. But on the outside at the bottom is a barcode engraving that Prom usually puts on each of his creations. "This is the weapon I gave him."

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:49 am
                                                    Corαlyn Dubois
                                                    𓆰 | I'm feeling Nostalgic, guilty but also intrigued | I'm speaking to Prometheus Titus | Where am I? Mushroom kingdom | What am I wearing? Keeping warm

Coralyn nodded as she listened to his explanation, raising a brow as she tried to make connections and understand his ability better. She did watch a few movies and tv shows where she learned something similar and looked over at the box then at him. "Like the zombies and the fungi from the last of us." she signed, clearly that connection was what she made with him mentioning a hive mind. "But you are the brain of it?" she asked, curling her bottom lip out and shrugging her shoulders as she tried to indicate a more questioning tone. Maybe it wasn't that simple, but the more she thought of it, the less it made sense as her shoulders dropped. It wasn't like he made all the devices in the world to be the brain of it all.

The man's words did draw a little scoff. He wasn't wrong there either. Besides, she told herself she was past the man to continue being upset over it all. Even if she still felt responsible for shutting him down. Well what could she have done, he was distant and suddenly kisses someone else when he asked her to visit. Brushing away the thoughts and the tears as reason was slowly thrown out of the window, she shifted her attention back to the man the objects she brought him.

Coralyn's frame felt like it froze again when she noticed the gun shaped object in his hand, she thought it was something from his gaming console or just something he was working on when she put it away. But with the man's assurance that she couldn't have hurt anyone, she felt a little bold to see if he'd let her see it and reached for it. Though she'd be quick to stop if he told her otherwise. "What kind of things do they tell you?" she asked, cheesy enough but Coralyn found it quite amusing that things she'd consider voiceless did have a voice indeed. Somewhere in the back of her head, she did believe that they could speak. Toy Story might have been a big influence.

tiny14xx2

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items