Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:19 pm
тнє иσт-sσ cαтωαℓк

User Image

The Not-So Catwalk has a bit more taste for a middle class
sort of store. This slightly more expensive store might have exactly what
you're looking for for that cute night out, or even just for an awesome day in
the sun! Date wear, summer clothing, and cute swim suits! What else could
you possibly want?

Available Items:
Skirts: $13.00
Shirts: $15.00
Pants: $17.00
Swimsuits: $15.00
Dresses: $25.00
Shoes: $18.00
Purses: $20

Pendant: $7
Bracelet: $5
Necklace: $10
Earrings: $10
Ring: $20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:31 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $563.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

They soon arrived there and it seemed more or less like a store for the middle-class, not so much the poor, but clothing at rather affordable prices. Dresses were only 25 dollars each, so it was a pretty good deal on something that Nana could customize. "Well here we are Your Highness, go wild."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana let out a small squeal of delight. Before running off to look at the various dresses, she handed him her things. "Be a dear and hold this~" She cooed.

The blonde girl scurried off and began digging through dresses and picking out ones to try. Nana knew she could only have one, but that didn't mean she was unable to dress up. She had a selection of black dresses, all rather short reaching to about mid thigh. "You should pick out some dresses as well, Newspaper Boy, maybe you have hidden fashion expertise."

With her clothes chosen, she fled to the dressing room and put on the first out of many. It took her a long while to change mostly because she tool her precious time admiring herself in the mirror. "Newspaper Boy." Nana finally called for him. "I need your honest opinion. Yay or neigh?" She exited the fitting room and placed her hands on her hips.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Joyful
Tagged: Kan
Money: $479
Outfit: All Black

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:01 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

"Yes of course I'll hold that for you." He was still the gentleman of course, wanting to hold her things for her. He smiled as she rushed off like a kid in a candy store, and admired her child-like behaviors. Hardly any women had that innocence to them these days. He chuckled when she asked him to pick out a few things as well.

"Yes I'll pick out a few things as well, however I don't know about having hidden fashion expertise. I dress myself so that's about as far as it goes." He picked out a few dresses he thought would look good on her and handed them to her as well, and waited for her to change into the first outfit.

He went over to her and studied her in the dress. "That one is rather nice because it brings out your body curves, but it's a bit plain design wise."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:43 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

The girl placed her hand over her cheek and nodded slightly, sympathizing with him as he stated his feelings for the dress. "Alright then, neigh to this one." Nana cooed.

She fled hack into the dressing room and changed into the Second dress. She exited the dressing room once she was done and stood in front of him. "I like the lace top... But the skirt..." She muttered biting her bottom lip in frustration. The skirt looked too plain, but maybe a few adjustments could be made?

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:35 am
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He gave the second dress some thought when she came out wearing it, noticing her own comments on the skirt part. "I rather do like the top, but like you said the skirt needs some work. Maybe add in some layers or ruffles to it to spice it up?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:08 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"This one is a maybe~" Nana mumbled and placed her hands on her hips. She stared down at the skirt of the dress and furrowed her eyebrows before heading back into the dressing room and changing into the last dress she had chosen.

"This one is cute, but it isn't red... Or purple." The demon commented. She stepped out of the dressing room and adjusted the skirt. "Opinions would be nice, as always. I think I might get this one~ Have you chosen any dresses?"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:05 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He did have three dresses for her to try on as well, but when she stepped out in her own third and final dress he fell in love with the design. Of course her in said design wasn't bad looking either.

"I'm loving that one out of the three you showed me. I have three here for you to try on as well in case you like one of them better."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:44 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"If one out of your three look better, I'll definitely snatch it~" She chuckled and looked up at Kan. "Let me see, Newspaper Boy, I'll go and try them on."

Nana was loving their little shopping spree, and this was actually helping her forget her earlier embarrassment. "Who knows, maybe I'll wear it tomorrow? Ahhh~ I can't wait." The girl clasped her hands together and shook her head slightly as she began to think of the many accessories she could add to her newest piece of clothing.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:45 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

"Okay." He handed her the dresses he had picked out for her, hardly being able to wait to see her in them. "If you do wear any of them tomorrow I'd certainly wish to see you wearing it Nana-chan. Even if I am seeing you in everything today."

The dresses he picked out were longer on the sleeves and skirt area, and good for winter and cold months, but he figured it would still look cute on her.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:09 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

Nana nodded and headed into the dressing rooms. As she changed, she spoke to him. "You know I always read in Uptown Soleil, like I was this morning. I suppose I can let you pester me every now and then, but..." Don't tell him you're a working woman, Nana... "But I have important things to attend to on some days. A noble girl like me can never stay in one place for too long."

Finally, she exited the dressing room in the first dress he had chosen. "Opinions?"

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:44 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He smiled and blushed slightly from the other side of the changing room door when she said that he could stop by and spend time with her. "Yes of course, I'm certain that you're often busy doing other things with your time as well. Can't always have newspaper boys bothering you."

When she came out in one of the three dresses he chose he studied her in it. "I love the overall design, but the feather I can live without."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

She raised her hand and toyed with the feather accessory. "Hmmm... I don't think I can match this little feather with anything, I love the dress though, it's so darling~ I didn't know you had such good taste Newspaper Boy." Nana commented. "It might be warm tomorrow like it was today... Hmm... I may have to hold off with wearing one of these precious babies."

"Next one~" The demon cooed and headed back to the dressing room to change into the second dress he had chosen for her. "How come you have such good taste, Newspaper Boy? I thought peasant men threw on whatever matched or worse."

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:20 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He smiled when she said he had good taste in clothing. "Yes that's very true since it's still pretty much beach weather." He then waited patiently for her to get dressed in the second dress that he picked out her her and smiled when he saw her in it, thinking she looked rather stunning, but frowned a bit at her comment.

"I have such good taste I guess because I'm not a peasant, I'm a man with a really good job and salary, and I make a pretty good living selling my stories to papers. I get commissioned for every single print that people read, and I've got other journalists wishing they had my talents. They're also the one's without names, while everyone in Tokyo knows Kan."

He had absolutely no idea where that just came from. He guessed it just upset him that she not once used his real name today after all he did for her, and the fact that she was comparing him to the homeless people living on the streets. He just felt like he was being judged all over again like those people in the lab who saw him nothing more then an expensive profit to be sold with the virus.

He sighed before placing a hand on his head. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gone off like that....you look as beautiful as always in anything you where..."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:45 am
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Is that so?" Nana mumbled, "I must have hit a nerve, hm?" She had refused to call him by his name all morning, and as to why she didn't even know herself... Living on this island must have meant that everyone was equal... Somewhat. You can't apologize to a peasant... You are upperclass!

"I..." The demon began. She crossed her arms and tried looking him in the eye while she made a complete fool of herself. "I should apologize... For my actions... I may have come off as conceited and a little selfish." Nana's face grew red in embarrassment once more. "I am sorry... Kan."

"..." She stood there for a moment before placing a hand on her forehead and muttering something underneath her breath. "Ahem, next dress. I might end up buying this one."

The blonde girl went back into the dressing room to change.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Guilty

User Image

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]