Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:35 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar
Outfit

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

In the meantime of Tagata changing outfits, Allix was looking at the other clothes to see what she could put together for the next fit, while also getting her camera set up. She wasn't gonna do a huge photoshoot. She just needed enough material to present her project at the next meeting. Hopefully Tagata wouldn't mind. Hearing her voice announcing her coming out, the designer perked up and turned to see the finished results. Immediately her eyes grew big like a kid in a candy store. Her eyes even shifted to a golden, reflective hue for just a few seconds from the sheer excitement. "Holy s**t! You just look good in everything, huh? Lucky..." Allixed praised as she moved in for a closer look. Everything seemed to settle on Tagata's form just right. Perfect! Even the muzzled added a little extra razzle dazzle to the whole fit, which surprised her. "Oh, wait! This is a little crooked. Let me fix it, hun.". Looking at the muzzle, it was just slightly off-center. Of course, being the perfectionist stylist that Allix was, she had to fix it.

Reaching up and slightly adjusting the muzzle... something about feeling the cold metal against her fingertips sparked a long forgotten memory in her head. It was a loud ringing in her head at first before flashes of her memories as a kid popped up with slight pain shooting up into the sides of her head. ********! What was going on?! Allix had to step back from Tagata for a second, holding her head between her hands. Her memory from her childhood weren't really pieced all together. Even the ones before her kidnapping and experimentation, was nearly non-existent. From the variety of flashes she saw, it was very much consisting her time as a damn lab rat. During testing, the scientists always had to muzzle Allix due to the fact she was always trying to claw and bite her way out of things. Every sensation and pain she felt back then somehow felt real... too real. Her body definitely had a physical reaction from it as her claws came out on their own and her eyes went back to golden amber, the pupils only thin slits.

As soon as the flashes left, the some of the emotional response left, but the pain was still there - reducing gradually over time. "W-What the ********> Her head was hurting and she felt dizzy for a moment. Glancing at her hands, Allix's eyes widened in shock as she quickly buried them under arms. "I... I... I need air!" Nothing left was said as she quickly darted towards the door and out into the back alley behind the building. Why would she semi-transform like that? She saw the muzzle before, but why was she just now having a reaction? Was it because she touched it? Nothing made sense, not at all. Worst of all, Tagata probably thought she was a freak. People always did after seeing s**t like that...

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Excited || ??? xxx» COMPANY: Tagata xxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC:xxx

Vintag3Tacit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:38 pm
User Image

Maura Kshama

Outfit: ripped kimono

ππππππππππππππππππππ÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Thoughts : the familiar face treated me out. I must hold my nerves.

After Aaron insist and honor to take Maura shopping, she arose with a smile on her face. She followed Aaron through the Cerise district. Then herself past a directory of all the store is she looking back at him. " We are in the wrong place. I have better way to get there."

She smirk and pulled Aaron closed to her body as she closed her eyes and mystify disappear in white orbs take Aaron to the store in Uptown district.they landed in the Not So Catwalk store. She release him as her eyes glare with the nice lay out of the store.

" Wow so pretty and expensive. I be fitted room." She gesture as she seen the store associated on the floor." I am with the young man with the glasses. He's picking up my tab."

She entered the fitting room and go through the curtains . Her hands close thrm and her eyes look around and at the mirror. She stare herself and see mirage of her mother. Sadly she died too soon and look just like her.

l SHEM ll

Kitschura_020

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:39 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①③
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑰ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2021 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        I'm feeling New fits || I'm speaking to Nobody || Where am I? Not so Cat Walk || What am I wearing? Casual outing

A cloudy Sunday morning, the kind the man would be much obliged to be sleeping in through, but that was an every day story. How boring would it be if he just let himself fall into another pattern again? Well, very boring if he should say so. Patterns could be appealing, pleasant to the eyes but not a routine. Escaping that life was what lead him here, well partly and even if it was a pattern he could quite enjoy, he still refused to give into one - unless it was called for. What brought about the sudden change today? Well, a few reasons one of them being a little spill over a shirt he bought a while ago, that blood stain on another and well, just a need to pile up on some winter garments to go with some more of his fits.

While it wasn't necessarily the wisest idea to spend his resources on something as trivial as clothing, a man still had to look his best - presentable - when he was faced with the right victimschallenges. Not to mention, resources like money were quite easy to come by, given the right nudge. Again, that would be a later Saeyong problem. If anything, he could just play on one of his many skills and maybe get some handy work done. He started to take a liking to hand crafting things, one of the things that kept him busy apart from the many vices he had.

The overhead bell rang as he entered the store, pulling off the massive tan overcoat he wore and set it over his arm before he made his way past the few people there over to one of the racks that had a few coats, the first of what he was looking for. As he browsed through his options, he caught a faint whiff of something sweet, something familiar. His attention drew away from the rack before him as he looked around, thinking she might have been here. Though, he quickly brushed it off with the thought of it being the room freshener the store had. Quite the silly thing to assume she'd be out here.

The man could confirm his hunch, he thought, drawing out his phone where he had her number stored. He shook his head and slipped it back into his pocket as he continued his hunt. So what if she was? She was allowed to go about her day too.

Picking himself up a few options, he tried to find a mirror to see how his options looked on him. He carried them over to the floor length mirror across the hall by the women outfits, setting them on a rack so he could try them on.

O.O.C.

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 2:25 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: --Profile: Here //Mood: Playful //Wearing: Cool & Puffy //Money: $Nunya

Candy exhaled shortly at the several piles of sweaters strewn out in front of her. While normally she enjoyed taking a small stroll through Downtown or conversing with one of the bartenders at The Captain's Deck, she did occasionally take the time to herself for clothes shopping - not that she needed it, but without the interest in buying a bigger house and the generous income rolling in, what else was there to spend it on? She might as well make herself more attractive for the ones looking to have a good time past closing hours if she liked them enough. Crossing an ankle over the other, she pressed the knuckles on her right hand underneath her chin. Likely she could take them to alterations stores to get a chest cut out if she did like any of the ones that fit.

Curiously, she turned her red gaze over her shoulder as the Catwalk's chime signaled a new customer walking in, followed briefly by a sweep of cool air behind them. Oh this one she knew. The grey hair was a dead giveaway - one she hadn't seen very recently, but one she'd recognize nonetheless; especially since not many people had that hair color.

Temporarily abandoning the few selections she'd made, the slime girl crept around several racks of clothing, following him rather closely but staying out of line of sight until she found the opportune moment. Her boots were muffled against the linoleum floor, her bubblegum locks bouncing like jello along the bright red collar of her puffy coat. "Hmmm-" She started loudly with contemplation. "No-" She tapped her finger over one and made her way down the rest of the line-up he had chosen. "No- No, No-" She pursed her lips, giving him a playful wink as a 'hello' as she continued on. "Picking something special out because you planned to come see me, I hope~?" Her palm ran over each set he picked out. She leaned on one leg - her black skinny jeans were as form fitting as ever. "Où étais-tu?" She pouted, coming closer than that of a normal meeting. Often she forgot he was an inch or two shorter than her. He really did fit the idea of a twink, didn't he? "You don't like me anymore?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 12:20 pm

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Unusually happy || I'm speaking to Candy! || Where am I? Not so Cat Walk || What am I wearing? Casual outing

The man's mind caught a familiar shade of bubble gum pink, past his reflection against the mirror. They were neatly curled like he remembered them. He swiftly turned around with a knock against his chest, his heart nearly ramming against it as time seemed to have frozen for him for a moment. So it was her after all.

Those dull hues that had now brightened at the sight of her now shifted over to her skimming through his selection, watching her and letting her figuratively stepping all over his choice but like hell did he mind. Anything she did right now would keep his eyes fixated on her - this, unusual being he had encountered not too long ago. Part of it was what she was, though he would be lying if he'd say he wasn't a fan of her personality.

"Well, a man can try, even if the lady has no regard for his choice." the man stated in response with a slight smile curling upon his own lips. Before he could think of something else to say, the woman had a quip of her own, eyes quickly trailed down that form before him, one that he was not yet used to but familiar with none the less, trailing them back up to her as she stated something rather foreign to him. Judging by the look on her face she wasn't very pleased.

The woman stepped closer and there it happened again, that feeling that his heart just wanted to burst out of his chest or well, things that wouldn't be wise admitting, just clouded his mind momentarily before he shook his head in response to the question she added. The lights made those vibrant red hues stand out more than they did under those dim night lights, his hand reaching up to carefully slip a finger around the coil of her hair. "What made you think so?" he'd ask. "Oh, maybe I failed to communicate better, but to answer your question, I still do." the man admitted, placing his cold fingers against her smooth cheeks with a little smirk.

Saeyong would draw them back if she indicated displeasure, but would linger close none the less, leaning over and looking at her with a light pucker to his fuller lower lip. "Did you miss me?" he'd ask, fluttering his lashes expectantly. "Are you here to get something for yourself? Do I get to see?" he'd add, closing the distance between them little by little, poking her slim waist with his finger.

O.O.C.
Wah, I love reading your posts, not gonna lie heart

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:47 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: emotion_kirakira Thank you-- I haven't written in so long-Profile: Here //Mood: Playful //Wearing: Cool & Puffy //Money: $Nunya

Even waiting for his answer she had detected she had piqued his interest without problem. Still, her expression didn't change. Was that a hint of pink she detected on his cheeks? J'ai vu ça. So he did miss her to some extent. And, if anything, maybe he was just a bit embarrassed to ask for her hand in bed again~. Yet again, her expression didn't change in response. "Is that so?" She was coy enough to play as if she didn't see the small detection of weakness. What made her think so? The lack of communication from either side - though Candy wasn't one to text 'first' after a night of foreplay with any stranger. But Sae had proven himself to be one she didn't mind forking her phone number over to. He had been a fun little snack for the night - maybe he'd offer another meal; she had been a bit 'hungry' as of late. The polyester on her shoulders felt heavy, but she was grateful for the warmth compared to the touch of his icy cold touch. "Mon Dieu!" She chirped. "Warn a girl before you grace her with the touch of death."

But either way, she leaned her cheek further into his hand until she borderline nuzzled them. Her skin was silky soft to the touch, porcelain like. "Oh mon petit ours..." Her voice purred, now softening. "Bien sûr tu m'as manqué~." The foreign language fell off of her lips like honey, but the meaning of it all would more than likely surpass over his head. Not that she cared all that much, it wasn't important to their relationship right now. "Still the twink I remember~." Retracting from his hand, she turned to steal a glance over her shoulder, remembering where she placed her own small pile of sweaters nearby. "These stores aren't really my thing. They aren't... See-through enough." There was a playful hint to her voice but she wasn't entirely joking. This 'conservative' style wasn't her. Snatching the shoulders with her fingertips she rose a burgundy colored sweater with indented vertical lines evenly separating every few inches. "A little too 'mature' for me, but nothing a pair of scissors can't fix, no?" Her crimson gaze fell back over on him, lifting her chin up and away from the knitted clothing.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 11:03 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Unusually happy || I'm speaking to Candy! || Where am I? Not so Cat Walk || What am I wearing? Casual outing

Saeyong found himself on the other side of the table for a change. It was rare that this kind of instances happened, but he wasn't going to shy away. To him, it wasn't a liability to be discovered to enjoy his partner's company, unless they'd take it to unpleasant games and ruin a pleasant day. Candy didn't seem like the latter but only time would tell. He nodded at her confirmation, proudly even so, he wasn't going to hide it. He never intended to, maybe if she was willing, they could continue their little 'funtime' more often.

The woman's reaction made him scoff with a lingering smirk. The touch of her smooth skin made his fingers itch to press a little harder to steal their warmth, though he resisted and watched as she managed to read their intent by pressing her cheek into his hand. She was charming, he thought to himself as the smirk softened into a smile. The language brushed past his comprehension, though the intent might have translated through her action and maybe gave him a gist of what they could have meant. He could have pressed her into understanding it, though he decided not to. Reasons could be various though, maybe the ambiguity is what made things work."I thought you liked it? Maybe I'm not working hard enough." he countered, drawing his hand away as he watched her.

Peering over her shoulder, he noticed the pile of sweaters she seemed to have cast a glance to, looking back at her as she spoke. Another scoff at the woman's statement as he shook his head. While it wasn't very practical for the current weather, he could understand one's preference to a certain style. "Have you tried other stores to see what you could find?" he'd ask, following her to the pile of clothes while he crossed his arms across his chest as he watched her examine them. "Like a cropped sweater? I think that would be quite fitting for you. Unless you had something else in mind." he chuckled, moving past her as he looked around the rest of her pile. "Maybe this one too?" he'd ask, picking up something by one shoulder with a rather lose knit, barely allowing the form to be seen well enough. "Some fixing would probably help, or just a gaping hole in the back." he added, tracing a 'U' form around the back.

O.O.C.It's like you've never stopped v u v

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 10:05 pm
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: emotion_facepalm Much too kind. Profile: Here //Mood: Playful //Wearing: Cool & Puffy //Money: $Nunya

She almost looked exasperated at the question. "They used to have an adorable little hand-me-down store downtown, but I think it closed not too long after I moved here." Truth be told, she really didn't need any new clothes at all. She had an entire closet full of skank-wear at home... But Soleil weather was different compared to Miami during the winters and she wasn't entirely a fan of it. There she could still expect something in the mid-79's but here it could drop down to the 40's at night. No thank you. Maybe she should look for something practical rather than focusing on her personal style. She could always pick something out in her color - she did find this coat she liked, after all.

The slime's nose somewhat scrunched at his proposal, those same crimson eyes looking over the looser piece of clothing up and down two or three times. Turning her face to the side she fish-eyed him, squinting almost playfully. "Monsieur-" The 'n' was almost invisible. "Don't tell me you're already trying to cover me so the other boys won't see~. Well I hate to break it to you, but I'm already a fan favorite at Neon." A wink. She shrugged lightly and plucked it out of his hands before holding it up against her torso for a vague overview. "Mmm-" It was cute... Maybe she was taking the wrong approach in stores like these. Weren't baggier clothes in style these days too? "Maybe beige." 'Maybe' was an understatement. "It could go with my hair on any day of the week." She snorted to herself. "Do you like it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 8:41 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

Judging by the look on her face, he could tell she wasn't very pleased with the clothing situation here, and well, she did reveal exactly why. While he didn't always care for outfits, he saw how it could be an issue, especially when things weren't always as pleasing to the eye as some of the things she seemed to have rejected. Even so, he trusted the woman to figure out her way around this - she did seem to have a decent taste, an appealing body and of course, the confidence to make even rags work. "Well that's a shame." the man stated in response.

Seeing her reaction to the piece of cloth he picked up, he couldn't help but chuckle. It wasn't displeasing that she didn't like it, rather funny yet amusing that she had her own creative yet direct way to tell him she wasn't a fan of it. The man pursed his lips to a little line, the faint pink hue of their still struggling to hide thanks to their fair fullness. He shook his head with a little raise to his chin. "I do honestly take pleasure in watching even if I don't get to be involved" he stated, "Besides, you look great in anything and well, parading in your birthday-suit would make anyone's day." he added with a wink of his own.

"We can look for something else if you're not seeing it." he'd start off before he felt her take it from his hand and examine it herself. His hues traced the way it fell along her before returning to her face. Yeah, maybe a warmer color would tie in her hair better than a pure white. He broke away from his thoughts when she asked him if he liked it responding to her with a shrug and smile, "Anything on you looks great, even nothing. Besides, it still needs to be tailored to your liking." he'd state. She knew what se wanted and that was quite an admirable trait.

O.O.C.It's truuuue though!

Yummy Galaxxy

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:05 am
ll Neo ll

User Image

OOC: -- Profile: Here //Mood: Playful //Wearing: Cool & Puffy //Money: $Nunya

She clicked her tongue off of the roof of her mouth, seemingly studying down over how each fold fell on her hips. She didn't mind it, she supposed. And he was right, she could always get it tailored in the end - she made enough money to justify spending a little. She just didn't see a particular need for it. She didn't plan on getting a bigger house or really... Making any expensive purchases. She pursed her lips. That was the second time he had mentioned liking the idea of seeing her naked. And who didn't? Her confidence was high and had been for years on end now. She even admired herself when she had the time for it. She knew what suitors wanted and she could morph herself to fall into that square however she pleased. "Then I guess I'll start with this." The fabric fell loosely over her arm, her fingers sorting through the pile of clothes she had chosen to also snag a pair of black, more leathery looking pants; shiny and reflective. Maybe she'd try something different today.

"So what brings you out, mon cher?" She peeked at him over her shoulder as she made her way for the checkout line. Stopping short, she skimmed the few decorated scrunchies near the front and then the earrings hanging beside them. She settled on a small, cheap pair of hoops and palced it onto the counter with a polite smile and greeting to the cashier. Within a few moments she was ready to leave with her little black, hard plastic bag. "Hmm.... Coffee sounds nice. Quelque chose de doux." She murmured idly to herself. "Accompany a cute little thing like me to the coffee shop?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:22 am
x
x
x
x
{ ④ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④②
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:52 pm
User Image
                                                        Corαlyn Dubois
                                                        𓆰 | I'm feeling Enthusiastic | I'm speaking to Andromeda | Where am I? Moonbucks cafe to Not so catwalk | What am I wearing? winter is here

Watching the smile play back upon her lips made the other respond with the same, it was nice to know her words could have some positive impact on her, even when they were as simple as they could get. Sometimes, simple reminders did make an impact. She wasn't always sunshine and rainbows herself but these little reminders, sometimes from herself, Aaron and even her family helped.

Part of the problem, well any problem, felt like it had something to do with her lack of communication. Where it wouldn't even have been her own problem per say, she somehow felt responsible and even here, she couldn't help but feel that way. Although, it seemed like Andromeda felt differently about it. It wasn't just her, but time and various other factors that were in play. One thing that had her fixed on was the other barely brushing over her age. As much as she wanted to poke and ask her about her age, assuming she was only a little older or even closer in age but further in maturity, she found herself thinking against it while she nodded at her when she wanted to understand the holiday a little better. Hopefully their little trip to the store would be as helpful as she thought it would be. She smiled and brushed her fingers against the other's when she pat it and nodded. "I am happy with that attitude! I'm excited for you to be more exposed to the holiday." she smiled.

Taking her hand without a second thought, the woman nodded and headed outside with her. The streets were already decked with the festivity and surprisingly enough there were quite a few people probably doing the same as she was, buying last minute gifts for their significant other- family or even friends. Coralyn would often type out some little tidbits about the tree, the colors, and the lights - well, mostly things she knew of or thought mildly relevant or even some cultural significance if she knew of any. She quite enjoyed being the guide - of sorts - but she also struggled from time to time which she wasn't to upset with.

Taking a moment to clean her footwear before she stepped inside the store, she looked over at the other to make sure she was alright before they began browsing through the isles. She stopped by some of the suits and her hues trailed down to the shiny little cufflinks that the mannequin wore. A smile trailed on her lips as she figured what was the last piece to her gifts for her partner before she looked back at her friend. "You know, as much as I could tell you about the holiday, you wouldn't understand it as much as you would experiencing it. You should try celebrating it with someone you care about, maybe pick out a nice gift for them too and when you see them having a good time, basically happy with you - it can help you comprehend the holiday much better." she'd type to the other, giving her a chance to read it while she looked at the cufflink designs. "Would you like to spend Christmas with Aaron and I?" she asked, not necessarily out of pity that she might not have anyone to spend it with, but just to be with someone she would feel comfortable with or even have a decent time. Hopefully Aaron wouldn't mind a guest to their celebration.

Out.Of.Chips. So sorry to keep you waiting for so long! I hope it was worth the wait ;w;

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:31 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ② σғ ② υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④④③
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:21 pm
asbloodrunscold

Katze Allemon-Schatten

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

At Home:

♞ When he was finally done playing his songs did he finally notice the note inside his room? “Huh,” he said before putting away his Saxophone. Picking up to eye level he read the note and a small smirk appeared. He heard Adram words echo in his mind “ How sweet” Solomon shook his head “I guess so I’ll enjoy myself, and….make him happy in the process.” The man could count on one hand how many people could get this reaction out of him. Adram was smiling ear to ear behind Solomon's back his rehabilitation was working, but he still had a ways to go. Solomon headed downstairs to meet with Emi, but his eyes were drawn to the sick-looking Christmas tree. “ Impressive,” a bit of astonishment in his voice there was no denying the lengths to which Emi went.

♞ This might actually be entertaining thus Solomon would contribute to the breakfast by creating Cuban Mjito Shortbread. Feeling the holiday spirit and enjoying himself immensely, he even vowed to reign him a gift back. After spending some time with Emi and his friend, Solomon headed out. (Exit )

♞ Not So Cat Walk:

♞ The black and grey-dressed man didn’t fit all that well in place of vibrant colors and whatnot. Why he was here? Well had to meet up with a certain lady he encountered not too long ago. Bamidele was her name and she had held his attention up to this point, he couldn't help but wonder what would be after this? Best not to think about it, for now, he would chill by the entrance ignore the looks.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm yet happy

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Home

々Thoughts:''Hmm ''

々Company:

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single