Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Surely...."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Bamidele leaned lightly on the door of car as they made their way there. It wasn't quite the luxury she had desired, but it did appear to the most fitting store for her tastes. She had to admit she was somewhat surprised that the man she had met at the club had been so willing to attend but well..Bamidele was hardly a woman one said 'no' to so she had to give him points for intelligence. She straightened herself out looking over her list. Perfect and likely to be expensive which was was more than up for.

It didn't take long for the car to pull to a stop and the faceless being to hop from the drivers seat and open the door. The woman stepped out, eyes scanning the crowd until she saw him. A smile gently crept onto her face, pink lips curled into a smile as she strode forward with all the confidence and swagger the world could afford one girl. The servant behind her vanished back inside, likely to wait.

She stopped in front of the dark man, heels clicking on the ground "Well well! You sure know not to stand a girl up~!" she chuckled striding past him "Come on now its cold and we don't have forever. I'm sure you've conquests to take stock." heading into the store where she'd pause. She began to think "Lets see....dresses first." she said moving over to pick through the tracks not even looking back as golden irises scanned make after make for an outfit fit for her perfect form.

"So tell me Mr. Solomon, have you been enjoying the winter season? Roast any chestnuts on the open fire?"

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"...you see the stars。"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:02 pm
asbloodrunscold

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image
❖▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬❖▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❖

▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇ 々▇▇▇▇▇▇ 々 ▇▇▇▇▇▇

♞Solomon was informed of her arrival by his ancestor as he was looking at some clothes from afar. He turned his head to the beat of her heels. He started from feet to head he liked what he saw, but it didn’t reflect on his calm expression. In addition to her swagger walk, it put a smirk on his face for he knew was in for a ride, well more like a storm with this one. “ This won’t be boring at all,” he thought “indeed” heard from Adram. Bamidele paid him compliment as she strode past with determination. Quick up on the uptake, Solomon followed suit with one fluid motion, his distance respectful. “For you, I’ll make an exception,” he said smoothly as they walked and talked.

’” Fancy words from a fancy woman I think I know where this is going.” Solomon ignored his talkative ancestor but his words were not wrong or maybe they were. “ Yes, I hope you make it worth my while,” he said no ill will in his tone or posture. When she stopped he felt like a bodyguard to a rich woman first time for everything right? Bamidele said something about dress and that piqued his interest. He would be lying to himself if he said he didn’t want to see her in a dress. Yet that was just one part of the reason the other part was fashion, he was all about looking attractive. Not a pretty boy per se but he believes a man should look good and feel good confidence. Think men warehouse “ You got an eye for fashion Bamidele?” given her the way she dressed she definitely had her own style.

Wasn't long before she posed a question which he answered in-kind “ Been alright sent gifts to my sister and hung out with a close friend.” He spoke rather causally “ Not sure about chestnuts though,[/b]” he said a bit teas in his tone. “ What about you got any interesting stories to tell Christmas?” He wasn't sure if she even celebrated it but he had to ask.

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Calm yet happy

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Home

々Thoughts:''Hmm ''

々Company:

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:28 am
"Surely...."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oh I know you will." she said, confidence dripping from her voice disguised only slightly by her apparent Irish inflection. There was no missing in her stride and even as she poked through the clothing hung up on the racks she did so with purpose and energy. She only looked back as Solomon spoke again "Why of course! I wouldn't keep a handsome man like yourself empty handed." she wagging her finger and clicking her tongue the woman went back to perusing though the outfits.

She was listening of course as she finally found the outfit she was looking for but she peered over it for issues that might pop up later. She looked back with a smoldering grin "I like to look my best. My way." she said and it did sound like he had a nice Christmas. She pulled out the dress and moved over to one of the dressing rooms "Oh I think I broke up a little family this Christmas. A man found out his wife was being unfaithful....with me." she said and went looking through the footwear next and finally for a nice sweater "Of course it was just a little Christmas fling so I'm sure a little counseling will do them well. Other than that just a few gigs here and there at parties for the adorable young kids of this fine city." she said closed the curtain.

It wasn't a long time, aided by magic she slipped into her attire quite easily. She would come out wearing a green swing midi dress that rested nicely over her pink sweater. It seemed to fit nicely around her figure. She was also sporting long zip up boots...but she was still wearing her hat as well "What do you think handsome? Not enough? Or not enough and then some?"

Translation
:
Outfit just with with witchhat and color.

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"...you see the stars。"

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:02 pm
asbloodrunscold

۩ Solomon Romero/Adramelech ۩

User Image

❖Solomon found himself chuckling a little at her words “ Who is this woman?” he needed to know more. Her accent was also added to her exotic appearance then again he was also exotic in his own way. Solomon watched her go about her searching she was focused on finding the right outfit it seem. “Then I will repay you in kind I won't disappoint” he meant those words how he was going to go about it was another he’d think of something. Bamidele smoldering grin surprised Solomon a little his eyebrows raising just a bit. Mostly he felt something in his chest he had not felt in..never? A strange feeling indeed he brushed it by responding “ I like what I see”’ he said with a slight nod. “Ah, she has the air of a mistress about her” Adram spoke his voice in his mind Solomon hid his amusement.

❖As she proceeded to tell him about her Christmas he was not bothered by her explanation the opposite in fact. “Ah the cheating wife classic story can't say I feel sorry for her or either of them. ” he said with no empathy, only dark amusement. “ And there the rub,” Adram said, “ Try not to get folded by this lady dear Grandson.” Solomon ignored those words if all goes well he knew what kind of relationship this might be. “ You say it with such ease which tells me you've done this before. /b]the parties for kids caught him off guard. “ You do parties for children would not have expected that” maybe she had a heart of gold under all that sexy allure. Unlike himself yet he was working on becoming a better person yet he had his doubts. Sure he’d do right by his friends but he had a long road to redemption.

❖Solomon watches her come out of the dressing room looking like a model on a runway but a whole lot thicker. Bamidele wore the outfit well it complemented her figure for sure thus Solomon found himself looking at her. The attraction didn’t last long before he spoke “ Not enough ” He spoke with earnest words “The attire compliments your body nicely every curve accounted for. Your thighs are fine you got the thickness down unless you like to show more leg. As for your chest, I say set them free if people aren't distracted by your attractive features, well they’ll have something else to admire.” She is sexy and she knew it he was just confirming and giving his honest opinion.

❖Solomon waited for her reply as he felt Adram lingering presence within. " You've always had a thing for bad women," Adram said amusement in his echoing words. " Damn right" he replied calmly and smugly he couldn't deny it the baddies got him "acting up".

OCC:

Voice Claim: Shinobu Sensui
Adramleche Voice Claim: Spike spiegel

々Mood: Intrigued

々Inventory: Wallet

々Location: Not SO Cat Walk

々Thoughts:'' I like what I see that is all.''

々Company: Bamidele

々Money: 3,000,000/ On Hand: 300

々Relationship Status: Single

々Occupation: None yet

Solomon Theme: Tuff
Alternate Theme: Unfinished Buissiness
Love Theme-Love
Battle Theme: Fight To The Death
Adramelech Theme: Like a hurrican

User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:51 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤0
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:35 am
User Image
User Image

The start of the morning was alright. She just spent her night before the new year watching horror movies alone and just slept on her couch cuz' she got a little drunk for drinking strong liquor, all by herself. "Pfft~ it's not really fun watching a movie alooowne." She crawled of her couch and did a cat stretch on the carpet flooring before jolting up like a silver bullet on a wherewolf's chest. She yawned as she heads her way to the bathroom to freshen up. And while she was taking a bath, she already has her breakfast hot and ready in the microwave.

Skipping to the scene where she's munching on her steamed vegetables and chicken breast just only wearing her underwear, she took her phone and decides to check on her charmblr. She scrolled and scrolled until one post caught her attention. "Eh!?~ Isn't this-- Reira?? Oh my gosh. How did I forgot about the NEW YEAR SAAALLEE!!" She screamed out loud that even the neighbors could hear here. After her "calm" reaction, she fiddled with her phone more and accidentally sent a message to Reira Lovelis in the said social media. "What the..!? ... Ugh." She shook her head not realizing it until Reira replied.

Skipping to the next scene. She parked her bike and removed her helmet before brushing her hair while looking at the store called, "The Not-So Catwalk". It's been a while since she last visited this place. Most of her apparels and accessories are either from the Cerise Shopping District or from online. "Ugh.. here goes nothing." She cringed a little in the thought of changing her style for a change but she have to embrace change once in a while.

[ENTER]
                                                            ____________________________________________________________________________________

OUTFIT: This and the Shoes
                                                            WHERE: Not So-Cat Walk
                                                            WITH: None, for now.
                                                            THOUGHTS: -

AwkwardGirlHood

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:17 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Peace + it’s a Mess + «» Company: Isa «» Location: Catwalk «» Money: $120.000 «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

I can not believe this is on sale. Val mused as she picked another garment from the racks within the women's department at the catwalk, and threw into the crook of her elbow for safe-keeping. It was a Thursday and the shopping aisle wasn’t crowded. But she didn’t want to take any chances, especially when there's a huge sale going on. The Catwalk was in the process of getting rid of last season's fashion and Isa had offered his company if she wanted to check stuff out. That's why the witch and the lich were out today. He knew that she was kind of a fashionista. Not the glamourous type. More like a cozy and chill one. So, she loves to shop. But she was smart enough to know that her lover’s motives were not entirely innocent. They were selling all kinds of things today and Isa totally had some opinions about what he enjoyed on her. Some people wouldn’t like the thought of dressing for their partners, but Val didn’t really give it too much thought. This (or her other) shopping trips weren’t about him, he was just tagging along. Not to mention, the bohemian witch wanted to get something for their little cub too. Emi was getting more independent little by little and her clothing should reflect that. Plucking some more items of a couple more racks as well as something fun nestled in one of the store’s corners, the pinkette headed back to the seated area, with arms filled with clothes, where she left her significant other last. When she got there it looked like Isa hadn’t moved in eons. With his zoned out stare and non-existent breathing, he really looked like a dead husk of a man on this velvet couch. The bohemian witch simply just walked past in front of him to place the piles of clothes down on the cushion beside him before taking time to lean in front of him, whispering into his ear. “People are going to think you sleep with your eyes open, or that you are dead.” her voice teasing him as her lips touched his cold cheek. She leaned back again to take in his beautifully dead face and hazel eyes with a smile on her face. “Did you not move and look around for anything?"

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C):

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:58 am
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

At some point in his existence he remembered hearing jokes about men getting dragged along while their wife shopped. Generally those jokes focused on how long it took, how boring it was, and how much it cost. But after being dead for fifty years, sitting on a couch and watching your significant other look through rack upon rack of clothes didn’t seem particularly boring nor did it take long. And as for price, this place was generally a bargain and stuff was on sale, so how expensive could it get? Granted, he was picturing her pin-up style everytime she grabbed something off of the rack, so there was something going on inside of his head. ”I glanced over things as we walked in. I don’t need anything, and everything I thought might be good for Emi doesn’t come in adult sizes.” At least he was aware enough of his daughter’s age that he didn’t assume children’s clothes would fit her. ”What’s so bad about me looking dead? Just think the fright it would give someone if they tried stealing from your clothes pile and a corpse grabbed them. Or I could just scare the s**t out of anyone that likes messing with mannequins. At least I don’t smell like I’m decomposing. That would get me thrown out of here for sure.” If one got really close to him and took a good long whiff one might detect the faint scent of embalming fluid, but it was generally undetectable to anyone not in his face unless he was breathing heavily. ”Would you rather I made an effort to look alive? I could breathe regularly and move every so often. Color would be a pain though, as would body heat. I have to start my heart up and get blood pumping and so much effort for so little effect.” What? He could still be lazy from time to time if he wanted. Especially when it was something as annoying as looking alive. People should just get used to dead people hanging around. ”By the by, you should really check out the third and fourth row over there,” he said pointing to an aisle a little past where she had been looking. ”I think a fair bit of it is very you, and moreover it is very much something I would enjoy you wearing. If you catch my drift.” Which he was sure she did. It didn’t take long for dates to figure out his brain was very sex-aligned. Sex and his daughter had long been his main focuses, though there was a wall between those two more sturdy and impenetrable than the wall at which he had died.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Starburst I've adopted this personality: Neutral Am I available?: Not exactly Wearing: Casual punk Some words from my handler: He’d make a great prank prop.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing: Peace + it’s a Mess + «» Company: Isa «» Location: Catwalk «» Money: $120.000 «» Relationship Status:“Openly” Dating Isa Schreck

Smirking every so slightly, Val listened to her significant other’s practical words about not needing anything and not seeing anything for Emi. She swore Isa needed to have some imagination and fun every one in a while, outside of the bedroom. She was giving him the chance to go all out and explore around the store…..but he wanted her to enjoy herself. She couldn’t really say anything without it sounding too pushy. “You are no fun, Misiu.” The bohemian witch chuckled, as she straddled Isa’s lap with both of her legs and her arms snaking around his neck, fingers with a dozen rings going through his inky black hair. They were lucky to have fewer people in the store to find them in this extremely compromising position in public. However, realistically, the two were the types to not care if strangers saw their love. “And I think I found something for Emi. But I would love your opinion.” Her stormy eyes gazing over a delicate pink babydoll dress on the heap of clothing she just sat down. The pinkette knew it was the right color and was girly enough for the baby bear, but she was still getting used to everything with Emi. She didn’t want to mess things up.

When the lich started moaning about her suggestions that he should be more lively, Val glanced back over from the clothes pile to her boyfriend. She couldn’t help but giggle at his claim that he was useful in his almost zombie-like form; how he could scare anyone who attempted to swipe her clothes, how he would teach people to respect mannequins. “Oh yeah? If I didn’t know better I would think I struck a nerve.” Maybe the witch did. She would be extremely if she did, not because she wanted a toxic relationship but she knew how much Isa wanted to feel something…anything. He would go on to explain that it would be a pain in his a** to kick-start his heart again, how he needed to get his “blood” pumping. I have a few ideas she thought to herself as she took his appearance in, slowly, with a little smirk playing on her lips. Was she really thinking about having sex right now in clothing store of all places? It wouldn’t be so bad as in a car at a public Drive Thru over a busy holiday weekend or a threesome in the middle of a nightclub? Yet, they would definitely get banned from here. "....Move over it is very much something I would enjoy you wearing. If you catch my drift." His husky voice caught her attention from her carnal desires back to him on this velvet couch. She knew she missed a better part of his sentence. Yet, she followed his eyes gaze to look over her shoulder. Not wanting to break any physical contact between them. They were looking down an aisle with a more daring selection of clothes including lingerie or outfits that fit better at a rave than everyday wear. "Do you have some particular requests?"

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Yeah, Val is gonna put Isa on the front next Halloween as decoration. And I swear we can't take them anywhere.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:04 am
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

These are my credentials: Profile | I am a Lich | My: Voice |Attractive people come here: 1225 Pasadena | I've decided to occupy myself with this: Bartender at Neon Lights

For a moment he wondered if perhaps the dress had just a little too low a cut for the neckline, but he didn’t think it was quite low enough to show anything. Plus he needed to let up his guard over Emi just a little, she wasn’t a tiny child anymore, she didn’t have to be covered from knee to throat all of the time. ”I think it is very cute and she will like it. Just the right look for a cherry blossom festival or something, right?” Though he didn’t know how much Val knew about those festivals. He wouldn’t have known much had he not dedicated much of his time to learning Emi’s culture. It was the least he could do for his baby girl and hopefully it helped reassure her father that he would take good care of the little angel. After surveying the dress though, his thoughts moved to a very different woman whom he treated even more differently. Straddling him in the back of a random store? That sounded like something Lena would have done as well. Perhaps he really did have a type after all. ”Oh yeah, ever since I witnessed the great mannequin massacre of 1983 I’ve sworn to avenge my fallen plastic brethren.” To anyone else, it might be hard to tell if he was joking or not, his eyes held no emotion and his tone was perfectly flat, but for someone who knew him they would be able to tell he was just being an a**. Speaking of, with her straddling his lap like she was, he took the opportunity to put his arms around her waist and let his hands fall just a bit. For now they were only resting, but with the slightest twitch of a nerve he’d be able to cop a feel.

By his own damn fault though they shifted back to shopping, but now they were looking in the right section. ”I don’t know, they are so far away and it is hard to tell what a piece will look like when it’s just hanging on a hanger. Have to give it a bit of body, a bit of sa**,” he gave her a light pinch to emphasize the word, ”before you can really tell if it’s any good. Guess you are just going to have to try a whole bunch of things. I know it will be rough, but I am patient and I will stay right by your side the whole time, no matter how long it takes. Oh, and I’m glad to help if there are any tricky zippers or anything, or if you need a hand in general. I’m just that great of a boyfriend.” Yeah said no one ever, but somehow his nature kept her coming back, so he must have been doing something right in regards to her.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Pesky flirt Am I available?: Not really Wearing: Casual punk Some words from my handler: Sorry it is short. But it’s Isa.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:32 am
User Image
User Image

“Good. I am happy that she will probably like it.” ,Val smiled as her fingers trailed the hair on the back of Isa’s head. “I get scared that Emi will not like me anymore, y’know?” brutal honesty has never been Vasilisa’s strength in life. That’s really one thing that she did admire about her boyfriend. He was blunt and direct. Whatever you needed to know from Isa, he would tell you. She was trying to be more like that, in order for him to not work as hard trying to guess what she was thinking. In this moment, she could at least be honest with this silly little fear. Emi and her had a great relationship so far, yet the voice in the back of the mind told her that she didn’t deserve this little chosen family of theirs and they were going to abandon her one day. She needed some reassurance. Sighing a little before hearing the rest of Isa’s statement about the festival, her ears perked up at the idea and she smiled gently again. “A cherry blossom festival? I have never actually been to Asia before. Do you think that’s something that Emi would enjoy all of us going to?”

Both of Isa’s arms hugged her waist tightly as the liche recalled his “old war stories” from the early 1980s about so many great platisic men and women who died in combat. “You must be so traumatized. Misiu. I heard on TV that the Mall swept up the world in the 80s. It must’ve been a decade of mass carnage and a lot of tears.. The bohemian witch went along with his gag, not failing to pick up on cue that he was being sarcastic. She didn’t know if she was making s**t up in her head or getting better at catching the minute inflections in his voice, but she knew he was full on joking. He was also trying to get a handful of her a** as a horny boyfriend would in this scenario. Yet she didn’t mind at all.

In fact when he goosed her as he suggested that she walk over to the rail and pick some intimates out. She groaned out like a little child throwing her head back and all. “Okay. mama.” . She said as she leaned upright towards him again. She didn’t really want to move off of him, nevertheless he insisted. Her stormy eyes glared as her legs uncurled themselves from his and her feet found the floor again in front of him again. Val delivered a very sensual kiss on her boyfriend’s lips, letting it linger for a good while, before walking over to the racks again.

It took all of twenties minutes before she had an assortment of lingerie she was willing to try on. Lingerie wasn't exactly her favorite thing in the universe; why would a woman get dressed up for the garment to be quickly discarded on the floor? But Isa found the idea appealing and there were cute pieces here, so why not please him for once? The bohemian witch found four pieces in various colors and balanced them between her more hippie style and his more gothic style. Smirking as she walked back with arms filled with the delicate articles of clothing, Val went over and pecked Isa’s lips again before gathering all of her clothes in her arms. The neo-hippie disappeared into the dressing room right next to the velvet couch with its thin curtain separating the room from the rest of the store. After a while, Val came back in a new denim ensemble with embroidered flowers on the pants and vests.

She walked in front of Isa on the couch, it’s so funky, dontcha think?” she mused, clearly excited, to her boyfriend as he held a pensive expression on his face. . “Not your favorite? The next one I promise.”

The neo-hippie disappeared once again and came back out in a groovy green floral mini dress that was so different from her maxi dresses and skirts. She did a single twirl for Isa and went on to look in the adjacent mirror on the opposite side of the couch while Isa just sat there. “I’m feeling some white gogo boots with this dress,” she discussed out loud before looking over shoulder. “What?” A little tiny smirk came upon her face as she met Isa's slightly scowling face. He might've figured her little teasing game out. She was going to try on the lingerie, but would it be more fun to wait and sweat a little in anticipation?

» Out of Cigarettes (O.O.C): Val is forever the tease. xp

Katze Allemon-Schatten

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:26 am
AwkwardGirlhood

User Image

He quirked an eyebrow ever so slightly, a reaction he had trained himself to do. "Emi wouldn't get mad at you over something trivial like that. She's an incredibly good kid who sees the best in everyone, even someone as cold and distant as me. Long as you don't go and do something egregiously evil or hurt someone she cares about, she's not going to stop liking you." He supposed not everyone could see that about Emi, maybe it was just more obvious to him because he had known her for most of her life now. "I think she would enjoy it, especially if we went to Japan and met up with her father. I imagine she misses him."

She seemed loathe to disconnect herself from him, but he didn't want to get her kicked out of the primary clothing store in Soleil. Seemed sort of irresponsible of him. With a lingering kiss she had headed off to the racks once more and looked through all of the options at a snail's pace. Not that he would rush her, there was nowhere else they needed to be as far as he knew and he was aware the lingerie was kind of for him. While she was perusing though a young couple approached him, commenting on how fake he looked even for a mannequin. One of the women had some impressive assets up front, though he was quite certain they were fake. The other one didn't look as impressive, but he was pretty sure she was completely au naturel. Some tiny part of his brain was nagging at him to shoo them off before any trouble started, but he just couldn't resist the opportunity to be an a**. The fake one got right up in his face examining him. It wasn't exactly the worst of views for him either. However, once she was very close and totally convinced he was fake, he stated in his habitual monotone "boo." The woman barely managed to avoid screaming, but she backpedalled so fast she ran into her partner. "I wouldn't go calling other people fake if I were you, Barbie." He wasn't sure whether or not she had understood the insult, but she and her partner huffed their way out of the store fast enough.

As if nothing at all had happened, he casually watched as Val set her new stack of clothes on the other stack then pick the combined stack back up and give him a kiss before she went into the changing room. Once more he waited patiently, lifelessly, for her to reemerge. When she did, he noticed a distinct excess of clothing. "That sort of reminds me of some of the pictures in magazines we used to smuggle across the border. It was considered contraband back home." While he didn't outright say he didn't particularly care for it, he was hoping his lack of praise might convey the idea. Apparently it did. She disappeared one more time but once again came out in something he wasn't expecting. "All we need now is that Mickey song. At least this one proves you have legs." Still, he was giving her a slight scowl. "You enjoy tormenting me, don't you? Two can play at that game, my dear Starburst." Some might think that was a cute nickname, probably related to her colorful hair, but she knew damn well it wasn't nearly so innocent.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Current crew: Val I've adopted this personality: Prankster Am I available?: Not really Wearing: Some words from my handler: It lives.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff