Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
╔════════════════════╗
N á d h e r a • V t á k •
╚════════════════════╝
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀

Once again, she was accompanied
by one of her hand maidens, her
mother really wasn't going to let
up this time. "I wish to be alone."
Nádhera sighed. Her company looked
sad with Nádhera as she knew how
her mother can be difficult at times.
The weather was a bit chilly this time
around but she was determined to
stick it out for as long as she could,
spite her mother, and never return
back....at least for now any way.
The handmaiden offered to grab
them a warm beverage from the local
coffee shop, and left Nádhera's side
for the time being. Once alone, she
fixed her coat, and breathed out a chill.
Even as a grown woman, she acting
very much like a child. Being here,
she was only able to make one
acquaintance. Is making friends
really that hard though? Perhaps
she could try, starting with her
current company who just so
happened to have left her behind.
Nádhera chuckled a bit, and kept
her gaze to the glittering waters
in front of her. This may be even
romantic in the right lighting.
Maybe even more so during
warmer seasons.

❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:46 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ⑳тн

םαч ② σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑧
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:14 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: let me know if you need more to work with, I didn't want to run too far ahead without you smile
            tab tab outfit: clicks! - + eye patch, one sleeve tugged in bcs of missing arm.
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Despite having just one eye, and effectively only half his vision, Za’saad could still make note of the tiredness on Stefan’s face - granted, the other looked significantly more alive only moments after their evening introduction. Za’saad didn’t invade the home for now, simply just stood and waited as Stefan made himself ready and eventually joined the outlander in the evening’s fresh air. Oh I like the sound of that; whisking you away into the night --- well, ORIGINALLY I had spotted out a lovely little meadow for a picnic. But as you can see--- Za’saad turned his gaze up and looked at the cloudy sky, holding a hand out as if to measure whether there’d be rain or not. --- the stars are in hiding and the moon barely peeking at our little society. So, I thought and thought on what to do and concluded the night usually doesn't allow much to look at, as it’s dark. What else could I have us chase then? And it dawned on me - or dusked, in this case -; sound~ already setting off on their path, Za’saad made a wide gesture out into the air, as if the word had been spelled out before him and he could literally see it hovering in big neon signs. But to reveal everything would hardly make this an adventure, now would it? So! Our destination is a mystery for now, but maybe you’ll be able to guess it! I won’t confirm nor deny anything. looking a little smug, Za’saad proceeded to tell a fantastical tale about one of the last times he had been wandering at random in this world, the people he met, and the encounters he had. He probably embellished the story a little, but one would never really know, and the most simple of things were explained as if they were a grand new discovery - cars are after all, very strange steeds.

Before long, the two of them were stepping onto send, the sound of the ocean waves clear as Za’saad took Stefan on a walk along the beach, until all of a sudden he stopped, plopped down his bag and spread out his arm. Well here we are! he announced at the mostly empty beach - after all, this was hardly the time of year for a dive. Dropping down on his knees, Z held the backpack between his thighs as he struggled to open it for a moment, and with a little potential help, he pulled out a blanket that he was quick to roll out. It was probably impossible, but he did his best to avoid getting sand on it as he pinned down the corners with stones he found in the nearby surroundings, retrieved with a little wave of his hand. Tonight, my dear companion, I shell cook for you something that is not oatmeal. Z said with a grin as he slowly unpacked what he felt necessary. Things in containers he wasn’t afraid of getting sand on, and items like the candle he wasn’t worried about either. Pulling out the disposable grill, he put it down in the sand and the candle was squished down elsewhere, where he felt it’s light would be needed. I hope you like hotdogs. He said a little sheepishly. He could’ve checked in with Stefan first of course, but how would any of this become a surprise then?

========

Backpack list of items:
            Paper cups (disposable)
            Non-alcoholic Rosé wine
            Paper plates (disposable)
            wooden knives and forks (disposable)
            One-time use grill (disposable)
            outdoor candle
            food items to make hotdogs in different containers (ketchup, bread, diced onion, so on)
            Assortment of fruit.
            Lighter
            cooling element.
            Blanket.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

Stefan would offer a small laugh as Za'saad admitted that he had originally planed a picnic in a meadow which was rather sweet in his opinion. When the other would motion upwards towards the sky Stefan would smile a little bit and nodded his head at the observation, it did seem like a bit of a shame that that was the case as it would have been rather nice to sit out under the stars. Nonetheless however Stefan began following after Za'saad, falling into step beside him as he watched the other man beside him before inquiring about where they were going, only to be told that it would be a surprise which caused him to laugh "Well I'm excited to see where yer taking me, must be someplace nice if yer bein so secretive" he grinned a bit before listening to Za'saad begin to tell another overly fantastical tale and honestly at this point Stefan felt like he should take some of the more grandiose things he says with a grain of salt. However it didn't take away from the fact that the other man was a fantastic story teller which caused him to smile fondly at Za'saad as he continued telling his tale. Stefan didn't realizing that he was watching the other so intently with this fond look, otherwise he may have glanced away in embarrassment at himself. He just couldn't help himself though, the man was just so cute when he really got into one of his stories. He was so enthralled with Za'saad's story that Stefan hadn't even realized the sounds of the waves crashing against the beach until they were standing on the sand. Stefan would then proceed to grin a bit and look over at his companion "A picnic on the beach? Well ain't you thoughtful" he'd never had a picnic on the beach before and would assist Za'saad with everything and even made sure to keep the blanket as sand free as possible. Thankfully it wasn't a breezy night as the air was perfectly still and the beach was mostly deserted. Stefan would then sit down on the blanket after taking off his sandals before laughing a bit about how Za'saad was going to cook him something that wasn't oatmeal which caused him to grin "Well color me excited" he stated before his companion revealed the hotdogs with all the fixens which caused a wide smile to grow on his face as he nodded "Well shoot of course I do, who doesn't like a good hot dog?" he stated with a grin as Stefan would proceed to assist Za'saad with anything that was needed "This was really uh..really sweet of ya Z. Bringing me out here and all that" he spoke a bit sheepishly as he gave the other man a tiny smile, feeling his heart slowly begin to pound in his chest. The entire gesture and situation was something that was well beyond what normal friends would do so now Stefan couldn't help but wonder if the other man was actually...no don't think about that! It'll only serve to embarrass Stefan further!

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: let me know if you need more to work with, I didn't want to run too far ahead without you smile

As they got settled, the grill soon turned on and resting, the candle lit, and finally Stefan and he were just sitting on the blanket. Following Stefan’s example, he took off his shoes despite the chill and picked the lotus position as he gazed towards the dark ocean for a brief moment, then looked at Stefan with a wide grin as the other commented on his choice of cooking. It would take the grill a little to get ready (they didn’t want the food to burn after all), but Stefan’s follow up comment was sufficient distraction for now.

Easing into a softer smile, Z looked towards the ocean again. You’re welcome. He noted kindly, waiting a little before he huffed a little, as if about to laugh. You’re as stubborn as a horse, so I had to do something. he said with a soft sigh. "I might be missing an eye but I’m not blind and definitely not deaf…" Looking to Stefan again, Z couldn’t help but smirk a bit again. I can tell somethings wrong from the sound of your voice and the way you divert, and--- lifting up a hand he traced his thumb over Stefan’s cheekbone shortly. --- the lines under your eyes are a pretty good give away. So, we’re here to listen to the waves and hopefully cleanse your heart from worries.

Looking to the Ocean again, he smiled a little. Do you remember when I stumbled upon your garden and asked for entry? You gave me a flower, a compliment, and a smile. After that, you showed me the orchids; Strength, beauty, masculinity, and love. Do you remember what I said? Well, you are an orchid; stronger than you look, not by the measure of your arms, but by the courage of your heart… What I’m trying to say is, if you need to talk, I will listen without judgement, until then---

Leaning forward to grab the bag, he pulled out the unopened bottle of wine before handing it over to Stefan - the cork might be a two hand job after all. ---May I serve as a perfect distraction.

While usually he was more a beer guy and non-alcoholic seemed a little pointless, it wasn’t for him but for Stefan. Pulling out the cups after he pulled them apart, careful not to get any sand in them, gave one to Stefan when he was ready and held up the other for him to pour. So, cheers for a random november night. Lifting his papercup up to gently bump Stefan’s, he took a sip and then looked to the water once more.

It’s a shame really, I never spent much time near the ocean on my travels… I was always inland, walking long stretches of land and climbing hills and mountains. I saw lakes but I was never far enough east or south to truly admire it’s vast beauty. And I’ve never been on a boat either. I’ve always found the sound of the waves calming. What about you? Having lived so close to the sea your whole life.

========

Backpack list of items:
            Paper cups (disposable)
            Non-alcoholic Rosé wine
            outdoor candle
            food items to make hotdogs in different containers (ketchup, bread, diced onion, so on)
            Assortment of fruit.
            Lighter
            cooling element.
            Blanket.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Stefan couldn't help but feel his cheeks grow a touch warm as he felt his heart hammer in his chest, the beach, the cool ocean breeze, the candles, just the entire setting of a picnic on the beach was so romantic that the ginger couldn't help but let his mind wander a bit after thanking him for bringing him out here. Stefan was admittingly enough a bit of a hopeless romantic in a sense but he had it drilled into his head by his brothers to be much more discerning with people but with Za'saad the guy quite literally helped fight for his and many others souls, that had to count for something right? Speaking of it seemed Stefan wasn't nearly as good at hiding his problems as he thought as Za'saad would proceed to point out how he could tell something was troubling Stefan which caused him to duck his head a little bit before the young man froze for a moment as his companion ran a thumb over his cheek which caused his cheeks to take on a slightly pink color, thankful that the lighting was dim thanks to the candles "Was it really so obvious? Sorry for worrying ya like that..." worrying Za'saad was the absolute last thing he had wanted to do but it seemed that his friend was much more keen eyed than he had hoped.

Stefan would then turn his head and listened to Za'saad as he began to speak again about the time they first met and even repeated the meaning of orchids to him, he remembered? Most people usually forgot anytime he explained it to them. That's when Stefan felt his heart both seize up and melt at the same time when Za'saad called him an orchid and went on to say some of the nicest things anyone had ever said to him. Stefan felt himself tear up a bit, biting his lip a bit as he turned his head away from his companion so that his face wouldn't be illuminated by the candles. Stefan covertly reached up and grasped at where his heart was as it suddenly ached, this was how he knew he'd fallen hard now and Za'saad didn't even know it. Stefan now only felt the ache harder as he was unsure if this was supposed to be romantic or if Za'saad was just being overly friendly. However he blinked away the tears of happiness when he heard the cork on the bottle of non alcoholic wine, essentially grape juice, be opened and he quickly wiped away any residual wetness from his eyes and happily took the cup from Za'saad and held up the drink
"Cheers to that!" he would lightly bump the others drink before taking a sip and while Za'saad was watching the ocean, Stefan was watching Za'saad with a gentle smile on his face as he soaked in every word the other said before quickly moving his gaze out to the water once he began to speak "Honestly...when ya live next to the ocean yer whole life ya don't really think about it that much. The view kinda loses it's luster after long, though I will say that moments like this...with people ya.....enjoy the company of, it really is magnificent..." he explained "I never left this place before, never did any traveling, just never had the mind to. I always felt happy here in my hometown, I know some people love ta branch out and see new places but...I always felt like I was supposed to stay here. Ya know?" Stefan would then glance over at Za'saad and felt his mouth dry out for a second before taking a quick sip as he felt his nerves begin to fray a bit "I uh...I'd like to think...that the reason I felt that...was so I could meet...you...maybe?" he dared to try a slightly romantic sounding line to test the waters and see how the other man would react to it. It was just bordering on platonic enough to hopefully just put a friendly spin on it should the need be there.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:20 am
User Image

User Image

Being half blind and not necessarily paying attention to every little detail, Za’saad easily lost the small signs to the darkness, as Stefan shyly proceeded with the conversation. The blush, the looks… All Z’ really noticed was Stefan clenching his shirt briefly, but thought more of it as a sign of Stefan’s general gentle nature.

Soon enough Stefan proceeded to explain how something could lose it’s exclusivity when encountered every day, and to that, Z had to agree. But, then Stefan said something that gave Za’saad pause as he turned to look at his almost stuttering companion, the red tint on his sweet face a lot more noticeable now that Z was searching for it. Z couldn’t help but smile, a line of white teeth exposed as he gave the other a curious look at the quite adorable words used. Stefan was right, that the line was ambiguous enough to not mean anything beyond what a friend would say, but one could always wonder if there was more to it. Za'saad was unfortunately quickly distracted with the words themselves, a strange melancholy look flashing across his features before he returned his focus towards the waves.

I have walked across many stretches of land, never spent much time at home after I left the first time, but no matter where I was, there was no place as beautiful as this. Neither did I ever intend to come here and whether or not it was by design, I can’t know… But, to hear you think it was meant to be, takes a burden off my heart. There was a glimmer of hope that maybe he came here because he was meant to fight for Stefan’s soul, but he also greatly feared that having come in contact with the man caused the nightmares he had to suffer through. It was an inevitable spiral of negativity that Za’saad tried to ban from his subconscious, but no matter how hard he tried to cast away the feeling, it clung to his bones like a curse. Giving his head a light shake, like he tried to will his body to deny the thought, he put on a smile as a bandaid to show Stefan that teasing nature the other had become acquainted with.

Quite a romantic gesture is it not? - having waited around your whole life just to meet me~ The self-confidence on his face as his smirk reached from ear to ear was boundless. I suppose I’ll have to stick around after you’ve devoted so much time, not to mention my wanderlust has been satiated for an entire lifespan or three. AND! your cooking is exquisite, it’s been worth the long travel. Za’saad teased, chuckling a bit to himself and he searched for the blush he had seen on Stefan many times before. After a few moments though, having had his fun, a more serious look crossed him as he looked at Stefan with a genuine and calm smile. I don’t think I would’ve enjoyed my time here as much as I have without having met you - so whichever forces crossed our paths, be it fate or destiny, I’m appreciative of that. Won’t stop me for teasing you now and then though.

========

Backpack list of items:
            Paper cups (disposable)
            Non-alcoholic Rosé wine
            outdoor candle
            Assortment of fruit.
            Lighter
            cooling element.
            Blanket.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:05 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:18 am
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..>> ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ <<..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

So far, Elizota was getting into a routine. She'd wake up early and make breakfast, go to the gym to work out, return home to shower and change, and then explore the city a bit. However, she wanted to change things up a bit. Fiddles Gym was great, but she wanted to do a little swimming before the weather got too cold. Per the forecast, today might be one of the last warm days of the season, so she decided to change her routine and go to the beach instead.

She hadn't forgotten about her run-in with John at the hospital, but she still didn't want to resort to going back to that life. She had came here to start over, not fall back into her old ways (though she was already indirectly). Walking along the beach so early in the morning, there weren't many others around to disturb her, which she was fine with. Even after all these years she wasn't the most sociable of people. Zion had taught her it was easier to keep to yourself than make friends, as they were likely to leave you one day.

Still, Zion had been its own beast and this place was proving much different. Aside from the strange events on Halloween. Finding a decent spot, she laid out her towel and took off her cover-up, folding it neatly and setting it down along with her glasses. She enjoyed swimming, but the downside was she wouldn't be able to see much. Still, she wasn't planning on venturing out far into the waters. She knew the dangers of an undercurrent. In her black swim suit she stretched a bit before she made her way to the waters before her, testing them to ensure she wasn't going to freeze first.

Satisfied, she began to wade out until she could catch the waves and go for a swim out in the waters. The water was slightly chilly, but still warm enough to be comfortable for her. She'd spend the next 15-20 minutes swimming in the water for exercise and endurance before returning back to shore. Her short hair dripped as she tried to wring out what water she could, squinting some to make sure she was heading back toward her things.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [alone]
Clothing: [black swimsuit/coverup]
OOC: [I quoted you in case you still wanted to interact wtih Eli smile ]

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:09 pm

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Elizota || Outfit: Shirtless, wearing tight swim trunks, still has sword on back .
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc smile

Ah how long had it been since he felt this sand between his toes? He had missed it in the time he was gone running across the shoreline with all his might, occasionally dropping to his hands to house his toned body up and down. He would run more and more, to occasionally curl not minding the sand in his hair the water running across his form. Pound after pounder he ran through routine keeping his body fit for combat, even a bit of a swim out and back with speed that someone who had done this many times before could manage.

Ah it was nice. It was soon time for his sword movements but he felt it was right for a break before then. The ancient warrior's idea of a break was not exactly a break however, but a brisk job instead of a frantic run. The feel of the sand wet or dry....a reminder. It felt like starting over again. His drinking buddy was nowhere to be found, familiar faces he had no seen. That was how fickle history was and a song he was used to by now.

And then he saw her...well well...if there was something that never changed it was the beauty this place offered. He chuckled to himself and lightly changed course "Ah its a nice day for a swim is it not?" . This would be a good break.

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Location: Beach

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:18 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

She hadn't quite gotten to her towel where her belongings were before she saw a blurred shape approaching her. She squinted to try and clear her vision, but it wasn't much help. Without her glasses, Elizota was rendered slightly helpless and blind (to a point). Her short hair was already starting to dry after her swim now that she'd been out of the water. Sand stuck to her damp bare feet, but she paid it no mind. The gritty feeling was almost comforting in a sense.

The figure loomed closer as Elizota's body tensed, ready to react defensively if needed. Soon a voice spoke in a smooth tone. It was a male and he didn't seem to give off any indication of attacking, so she relaxed some.

"It is, this is a nice beach. I haven't explored it much yet, so I thought I might today." She said with a polite smile. She shifted to turn so she could continue to move toward her belongings. She made sure not not keep her back entirely to the man, just in case. She reached her towel and bent down to pick up her glasses so she could properly see. Slipping them on she blinked a few times to allow her eyes to adjust before getting a better view of the man before her.

Eyes scanned him over carefully assessing that he was probably athletic and the way he carried himself made her think he could handle himself if needed. He wasn't simply a body for show. She found herself intrigued by his golden eyes, the color a striking contrast to his tanned skin. Was he a local, she wondered, or perhaps someone new like herself. "Are...you from around here?"

Could he be someone else that could eventually become a friend? The thought of friends was still foreign to her, but she was finding herself wondering this about the people she was meeting here, sans John. She wasn't sure if 'friend' would really be a term she could ever use with that man. Though--stranger things had happened.

Company: [some guy]
OOC: [ ]

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:12 am

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Elizota || Outfit: Shirtless, wearing tight swim trunks, still has sword on back .
(Ooc smile

"Ah you'll enjoy it. This is a great place to relax or train especially during a storm." slowing just a bit to make sure he remained near her though with a comfortable distance. He kept peering golden eyes on the woman as she turned to pick up her things though her movements were obvious enough that she did not wish to show him her back. That was smart in all truth and a honed instinct. It did not stop him from learning every so slightly to take a look as she bent to pick up her glasses. Quick before he snapped back up "The sights aren't back either." now directing that gaze innocent towards the shoreline.

"From around here no. I did live here for a time, but I was called away. It changes but for the most part its layout is rather the same. The drinks are still sweet and the people and still...shifting." he answered fairly honestly, but there was no reason to lie. He knew what the place was and how it was laid out but it wasn't that that had changes merely the people within. Fewer or greater depending on ones perspective. The old warrior knew that song and dance so there was no hint of sadness hanging in his tone.

'I take it from your question dear beauty that you are new to this town of love. This...roost of romance. That means you haven't had the drinks here yet. Am I correct? " hands on his hips proudly, confidently as if to subtly show off his toned form. He was proud of his looks and nothing to hide save for whatever kept him from being arrested.

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:35 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

She raised a brow when he mentioned training during a storm, but she said nothing. She had no place to talk about odd behaviors. It seemed that he was at least familiar with the area, unlike her. She grabbed an extra towel she'd brought and began to dry off the rest of her body while the two chatted.

She was also observant that when she'd bent down the first time to grab her glasses (blind or not) that the figure had shifted ever so slightly to perhaps get a look at her. When one had their eyes on you, it was hard to not feel them looking you over. His conversation was casual and his cadence relaxed, but she was keen to pick up that the man was also a flirt and possibly a bit vain.

She sized him up a moment discretely, and put on a slightly shy smile. He was at least charming and polite, it might be nice to get a drink with him. At least something to break up her monotony. "Well, no, I have not, but I've seen that there are a few possible places to try." She tapped her chin in thought tilting her head slightly as the sunlight reflected some off her glasses. She glanced back, letting her amethyst eyes meet his golden ones.

"Also, please call me Elizota, or Eli for short." She smiled again and extended her hand in greeting to him. After, she would turn again (back still not entirely to him) and gather up her things. Slipping her coverup on over her swimsuit as she brushed some loose hair behind her ear, "Do you have a suggestion, then on the best place to have a drink then?"

Company: [some guy]
OOC: [ ]

Asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:11 pm

(Ooc smile

"Well you're in good hands. Very good hands." giving her a rather shameless wink. He met her eyes, no shift in his demeanor at all even as she introduced herself. He took her hand gently "You can call me Etana, but thats more of a title so I also accept Kara." bringing her hand up gently and placing a soft kiss on her knuckles. He let it go, to not totally overstay the welcome for that but she seemed receptive. He sized her up all the while. She was cute. Pale. Soft features.

He put his hands on his hips right after "Ah the Shimmering Starfish is good for it. It also tends to be relatively clear." of course he hadn't been there since that day with Vixen "I'd be happy to treat you. A little welcome gift to this nice town."

Porcelain_Nitemare

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:23 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④①①
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑮ םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games