Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:50 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

She smiled at his offer and hesitated for a while as he walked away, but she decides to follow anyway. She realised she hadn't introduced herself and quickly did so, "I'm sorry, that was rude of me, I'm Enya. Enya Myers." She apologized.

She was surprised at the fact that his house is filled with plants, it was odd at first but she gradually amused at how he wqs able to keep all the plants alive whereas she, herself was struggling to keep a single pot of orchids alive.

"It's a spacious house," she answered, "I just finished unpacking everything yesterday. Still getting used too the.. neighbourhood. I suppose." Perhaps she should help look harder for the flowers? Enya picked up her pace and walked to the further end of the beach and started looking.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:48 pm
User Image

| Mood✿ Calm | Location✿ Beach | Tagged✿ Enya | Money✿ $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"It's a pleasure to meet you then, Enya" Claude said, not saying anything about the apology, as unnecessary as it was. "The neighborhood I live in is crawling with children. As much as I would love to have my plants out in the sun... My poor Ghost Orchids were plucked and pulled by children the last time I tried..." Claude sighed. "It does take a while to get used to this kind of area. Some of my plants can't work with the humidity, my heating bills go through the during the winter" Claude said, suddenly stopping in his tracks.

A small, green vine poked out of the sand, and Claude kneeled down to look at it. "I believe I've found it" Claude said, flicking through the pages of his book before nodding. "Yes this is definitely one. A premature Sea-Morning Glory. It's a good thing we've found it, it's difficult to see, would have been easily trampled. Comparatively... about the size of the bud of a Youtan Poluo" Claude said as he began to write down notes in the book.

"Alright then, we should get this extracted properly before it's too late, yes?" Claude said, pulling a small gardening shovel out of his pocket, making indents in a wide circle around the plant. Claude stuck both of his hands in, and gently tugged, and after all the sand fell through his fingers, he held a small bud with little roots forming at the bottom. "Excellent" Claude muttered, a small smile appearing on his face.

User Image

[ OOC: ]

Lyeisander

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:15 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Mood: Curious

"Are ghost orchids the white flowers that have strangely long petals that droops downwards?" Enya's pretty sure she's heard of it somewhere but she wasn't entirely sure if it is. She turned around and walked back towards him as she noticed that he's found what he was looking for. "So that's what it looks like, it's pretty." She said as she squats down, staring at the flower he held in his hands. She recalls him mentioning something about another flower she's never heard of and once again caught her interest.

"What was that plant you just mentioned? I've never quite hears about it." She looked back up as she heard him mutter something under his breath only to see him smiling at the plant. It was a little surprising to see him smile considering that he doesn't show much emotion during their conversation. Who knows, everybody has emotions. She looked back down and gazed at the flower, purple objects never failed to catch her interests, perhaps it's because it had the same shade of colour of her eyes. Maybe that was the reason it all appeared so interesting to her.

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Calm | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Enya | Money 🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"Ghost Orchid's petals are very long, yes. They are famous for having no leaves or stem to feed itself, so its very reliant on being watered. It's greenish color makes it difficult to spot among most plants, so I thought the children wouldn't take interest in them..." Claude explained. He carefully stood up and eyed the plant with curiousity.

"Oh, the Youtan Poluo? It's a very small flower that grows off leaves instead of making there own. It's heavily linked with Buddishm, saying that their blooming is linked with the incarnation of Buddha" Claude taught. "I actually have some growing on a small fern in my bedroom, the smell of sandalwood they give off is good for sleep" Claude added on to the end. Claude's facial expression had melted back down to his usual calm, and he gently put the flower in his pocket.

User Image

Lyeisander

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:17 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

"Strange how beauty takes place among the little things." She murmured. She stood back up as he kept the flowers into his pocket. "Youtan Poluo, aren't they hard to care for, conisering they're pretty small sized." She turned and walked around the beach, hoping to find something interesting, or perhaps just anything out of the ordinary.

He certainly knows a lot, she thought to herself, surrounded by green plants in the house must be something interesting, but it'll take a lot of hardwork to care for them, and since he mentioned that his house is filled with plants, "Do you by any chance have Dandelions in your house?" She asked. The only plant she's ever been fond of are dandelions, small but pretty.

"I'm not so sure about your place but Doux district has a lot of commotion going on. People running around. It gets a little frustrating sometimes." She replied with a tint of frustration in her voice. She wanted a quiet place to stay in but she ended up in Doux district for some reason.

OOC: Forgive my typos- I meant *heard not hears in the previous post- //sobs
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Calm | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Enya | Money🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"The unique thing about Youtan Poluo is that they get their food from the leaves they grow on, so I really only need to water the fern to water the Youtan" Claude explained. "Well I try to avoid having Dandelions, they spread very quickly and absorb the water from other plants, but I do have a small one in the living room I'm keeping an eye on." Claude recalled.

"Doux district? That's where my house is. People always running about, they're very loud. It's hard to read at night sometimes when everyone seems to gather there for no reason." Claude didn't really mind the Doux district. The house was big enough to satisfy his need to have plants everywhere, the only thing really wrong with the area was the large groups of people. "I suppose you and I are alike in the way we aren't very welcome to people" Claude stated, beginning to walk back down the beach.

User Image

[ OOC: It's fine, we all make spelling errors sometimes! ]

Lyeisander

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:07 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Dandelions, perhaps she should find some and let them grow outside her house instead. It's a pretty sight when the wind blows it off, except it gets troublesome when they get stuck on clothes. "That's a pretty unique plant, how many types of plants do you have actually." Probably uncountable perhaps.

She was surprised when he mentioned that he lived in Doux district. But why was she surprised? It is a pretty small city after all. "It's the best place compared to other districts I've been to, perhaps I overlooked the fact it's pretty noisy." She sighed, at least the house had met her expectations. It's spacious, and the rooms at the back are much more quiter, she could deal with the commotion, for now. She looked at him as he mentioned their similarities, "I suppose so, I don't mind people as long as they aren't noisy. Perhaps I wouldn't be meeting the rest of the neighbours anytime soon, for now." She bent down and scooped up some sand in her hands. It trickled down the gaps between her fingers, revealing some tiny crabs and a couple of tiny sea shells.

"Sand bubbler crabs. A centimetre long. The main reason why beaches are appealing to me." She turned around and showed it to him, but he probably wouldn't take interest in such things, she didn't mind anyway.

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Calm | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Enya | Money 🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"How many plants do I have?" Claude echoed with a soft chuckle. "Well last time I checked... about 55" Claude recalled last time he counted to make sure no plants were dry. "It might seem a littler overwhelming but most of them can be fed by doing simple things like bathing" Claude explained.

"It does have a lovely structure to it, and the houses are very well sized. Not too big, not too small." Claude replied, watching curiously as she scooped up the sand, observing the small crabs that were now on her hands. "Interesting, do you like crabs in general or only the small ones?" Claude asked, he was actually getting bored talking just about him self, it was rude not to let the other person speak.

User Image

Lyeisander

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:44 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

"That's a lot of plants." She quietly murmured. She nodded in agreement as he mentioned the sizes of the house, its the perfect size for someone to live in, not too spacious, and not too cramped either.

She carefully held the crabs in her hands as she watched them crawl around. "I take interest in things that doesn't stand out. I guess I have a strange preference." A small smile formed on her face as she watched them crawl all over her hand, but she made sure they won't fall either. To her, the little things in life are what made everything worthwhile, she turned towards him and held out her hand as her smile starts to fade back into her blank expression. "Why don't you hold them, you'll understand." She'd rather let other people experience it rather than talking and explaining since she's not good in talking and she's rather not bore him with her words.

OOC:
Scarborough Fairness

name

name

name

name

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:48 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kan soon arrived at the beach with Nana, and when they got to a really good spot he placed out his towel for himself to sit down on. "I would ask you want you wish to do first, you wish to swim correct? Who's ready for the big reveal I wonder?" He said smirking at her teasingly. "I wonder?"

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

*ENTER*

The scent of the sea reached her nose causing the demon to let out a long sigh as she stared out into the ocean. Her expression turned soft and thoughtful as she stood there for awhile, watching as the waves rolled onto the sand and hugged it gently. "Hm?" Nana mumbled and turned her head over to Kan who spoke about a big reveal. "It's the beach, there is nothing big to reveal." She chuckled lightly and set her tote bag down beside him.

Nana removed her skirt and fixed her black bikini bottoms before tossing the lace skirt to Kan. "Be a dear and watch these for me." She cooed lightly.

She pulled a hair tie from her wrist and sloppily tied back her blonde hair so that it didn't get into her mouth as the wind blew about. -"I'm going to the water." She said, waving at him slightly before walking down the beach and approaching the bright blue waters of the ocean.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kan
Money: $435
Outfit: Beachwear

User Image

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:27 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

He also thought the ocean was rather beautiful this time of year, but always so mysterious. It's like we'll never know all the secrets within its waters. "You never know just what might be revealed. There could be merpeople living in there." Of course he was talking about the reveal of his upper body, but he decided to play along with her comment.

When she removed her skirt of course he watched her, getting a reveal himself as well, and a blush once again tinged his face, even after they were tossed at him. Perfect...her body is perfection...

"Yes of course...Have fun." He eventually took the skirt off his face and placed it into the bag he brought before unbuttoning his shirt, taking that off before placing that in his bag as well, revealing that he was one sexy ghoul at the beach. One girl noticed as she walked past Nana.

"Oh my....Who's the hunk!?! I wish to eat the fruit with a man like that...so drool worthy..." She said actually drooling.

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:47 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana stood at the very edge of the water, the waves barely managing to touch the tips of her toes. As the woman walked passed her, the girl placed a hand over her forehead and squinted slightly to get a better look at who was gawking over Kan. He was a handsome man... And unwanted attention was a bad thing... But she felt jealous in a way, maybe it was a territorial trait all women had? "Sorry dear, he's taken." Nana chuckled lightly and placed a hand on her chest to show that she was the one whom had claimed him.
"Oh man, really? Sorry." The girl awkwardly rubbed her arm, then wiped the drool that slowly slid down her chin. As she walked away, Nana gave a thumbs up gesture to Kan, then she focused back onto the ocean.

Slowly, she wandered into the cool waters. Her crimson eyes wandered down and watched as small exotic fish swam past her feet, causing her to kneel down and attempt to scoop them up with her hands.

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kan
Money: $435
Outfit: Beachwear

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:13 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

Kan did have enhanced hearing, so he was able to hear the conversion, but it rather confused him. Why would she say he belonged to her when he hadn't asked her to be his girlfriend yet? Then again it's not like those feelings for her weren't there, after all he did want to know if she would be willing to eat the Nanoa Fruit with him, but he didn't know if she even liked him back in that way.

He however smiled and waved when she gave him the thumbs up sign, however getting one thing out of this. She didn't like others looking at his body, and got jealous that that girl had been gawking at him. Well he was at the beach, did she really expect it to be for her eyes only? "Just look at her sexy body...parading it all around."

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:38 pm
User Image

| Mood🌹 Irritated | Location🌻 Beach | Tagged🌷 Enya | Money 🌿 $500 |

-----

✿❁❀Απλά αφήστε με να❀❁✿

User Image

"I don't find that preference strange at all, people are welcome to their own interests" Claude said as he looked around the beach. Claude put out his hands for the crabs to be put, and then frowned when he saw people come to swim. Claude wanted to go over and scold the man for idolizing the woman's body, it was shameful to Claude when all other people cared about was the hourglass figure.

However Claude was preoccupied with the crabs, but that didn't stop him from giving off an aura of irritation, despite his calm facial expression. "They are certainly very small crabs I suppose..." Claude said, looking down at the crabs as they scuttled across his palms.

User Image

Lyeisander

Goddess Skaia

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items