Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:13 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑮тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑨⑤
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2022 5:10 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Companion: Her faithful Angora Rabbit, Cocoa
Weapon: An enchanted spellbook in a language only she can read
Housing: 1110 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Cesela's Information!

"To be a Spellcaster..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was just another day at work for Cesela. Nothing too much out of the ordinary has occurred so far. She has been chatting with some of her regulars while fulfilling various orders as people slowly pile into the shop. After a while, she eventually caught a break which allowed her to sit down for a little while. "Whew. At least today is going pretty smoothly so far"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★
◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

"...you must have absolute concentration"

Party: Cesela, Cocoa
Personal thoughts (OOC):

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:56 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ⑥тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤①④
( ① чєαя, ④ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:05 am
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Ohhh~ C'mon, honey! I think you'll like this place." The pregnant dryad was simply ecstatic to be out an about. Ceres had mostly stuck to the house or places that were close by due to swollen ankles - a bit of an unsavory part of pregnancy that she didn't seem to care for. However, today she was letting her food cravings take the wheel of this little adventure. It wasn't anything crazy like frolicking around the forest, the gods know that as big as she was, that would be more of a chore than anything. She was craving fruit, but in a more frozen kind of sense.

Upon walking into the place, the sweet scents of all the fruits tickled her nose. There were so many options, she had a hard time choosing! Her curious eyes glanced over the menu bolted above them until she gave Driz's hand a soft tug. "Anything sound good to you? Me and the baby can't seem to choose."

☆ mood: Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: Sorry it's a bit short ;; I'm dusting off the old RPing bones.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 9:58 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Yes, it was probably good for her to get out of the house, but that didn’t stop him from worrying. With only one arm he doubted he would be able to carry her if for some reason she couldn’t walk and there was no guarantee there would be plants close enough that she could get to help out. Thinking better of it though, he decided it would be best for all involved if he kept his worrying to himself and just let her enjoy the outing while he watched her like a mother hyena. ”If you say I will like it then I will like it, I trust you.” He had to admit the scent of fruit which seemed to permeate the building was pleasant, even if he was not familiar with exactly what these “smoothies” were. ”I was going to ask you the same thing. I don’t think I’ve ever had a smoothie before.” Also it was going to take him a while to read the menu. His literacy had improved over the past months, especially given he had already learned to read in his native language, it was just taking him some time to get used to this new alphabet and new language. ”We could just get all of the ones that look good, if you want. I’d hate for you two to miss out on something you might like.” They had been so cautious with money for so long, it was about time she got to enjoy herself a bit more. Moreover, his commissions were picking up. Seemed people could always use potions, even if the healing ones weren’t that great. Not that he would mention it, but most of the money he was making came from a few customers looking for discretion whilst purchasing poisons, supposedly for some very tough rats. He knew that was a lame excuse, but what did it matter to him? He was making a decent living and he had antidotes to everything he made. If anyone questioned him, he could just say he thought there really were giant rats. He wasn’t from this universe, how was he supposed to know what sorts of creatures inhabited lands he had never even heard of?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Quietly Content Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:43 pm
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

A warm hand clasped around Driz's as Ceres moved her attention back onto the menu board. Her thumb just gently stroking the tops of his hand as her brain turned it's cogs and wheels in thought. "We'll definitely have to fix that for ya! I can't believe I haven't taken you to get one yet! Now let's see...." As exciting as the idea would be to get one of every flavor, she didn't want to dent there whole baby savings! She figured just doing two for them to share would be good enough! It took a few more minutes, but the dryad finally pinpointed what fruit to get. "If it doesn't matter to you too much, I think I'll surprise ya~"

Ceres left Driz's side for a brief moment and waddled over to the employee by the register. And yes, waddled. Their little one was growing like a weed every since they found out, but even as round as she became she grew more and more excited. It wouldn't be too long before they got to meet their little baby! After greeting the clerk, Ceres pointed to the smaller menu at the counter as she ordered. "Let's see here... We'll do a large strawberry mango smoothie and the other one can be a large orange, banana, and pineapple one, please~" Those were all fruits that she had and enjoyed, so she figured they'd taste the best together in that combination. Hell, if it had orange in it, she figured Driz would surely like that! It was her future hubby's favorite fruit after all.

With the order placed, Ceres returned to Driz and guided them over to a free table to sit and wait. Her ankles were begging for a break so she needed to rest a little. "So, my sweets~ It won't be long until the baby is here. We probably should make a little list of names, no?" Everything else was prepared for besides the names. It was only a matter of time.

☆ mood: Cheerfulxxx☆ company: Drizxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: .

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:37 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image
A Secret Missive I Am A Drow My Voice Home Base: 1110 Etoile District My Occupation: Potions Cashier
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Looking around at what other people were holding, he determined these smoothies must be a somewhat frozen concoction made of various fruit juices. He had never heard of the concept before, but it seemed a good idea. ”I trust your judgment more than mine own.” He stepped to the side and let her head up to the counter, but by no means did he let her out of his sight for even a moment. If she had directly asked, he would have admitted safety wasn’t the only reason for his vigilance. Over the past few months Ceres had been going through some radical changes, and they weren’t all physical. If at all possible she had become even more cheerful, more gentle, and perhaps more confident. If at all possible it made him love her even more. On the more physical side, she had that certain glow about her, though it felt to him more like the daylight spell constantly emanating from her. To him, she looked cute as can be waddling up to the counter like a giant penguin.

Once she was done with the order, he rejoined her to help support her to wherever she wished to sit. ”Maybe we can loiter around the beach after this? It’s right outside the door, nice and convenient. I only wish I had thought about it earlier and suggested you bring a bathing suit.” She could totally still rock a bikini if she wanted, he was quite sure of it. His daydreams were swept away in an instant when she brought up that tornado of a topic. ”We probably should. I doubt calling him or her “baby” all the time would work well.” Though he smirked ever so slightly at his lame attempt at a joke, he was a bit nervous coming up with names. ”Drow names are all so weird compared to what I’ve heard around here, our child would be teased relentlessly if we chose such a name. Though I have heard people have multiple names here, I suppose if we really wanted to stress the dual heritage we could choose a more drow-like middle name. But we really don’t have to, I’m fine with keeping it drow-free.” Might even be better if the child never knew about his or her father’s heritage.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Comrades: Ceres My Status: Engaged to Ceres Calisto Demeanor: Content Pain: ⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎⚕︎ Obviously Obsessed with Ceres:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff