Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:20 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑤③⑥
( ① чєαя, ⑤ мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:50 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Chill | I'm speaking to nobody | Where am I? Smoothie palace | What am I wearing? Entering summer too soon

The waves looked so peaceful as they crashed into themselves, idle sounds of chatter and laughter filled her ears despite the smaller crowd thanks to the weather. It had been a good while that Akane kept herself out of sights, hidden till she came to terms with Vitessa leaving her and soon John disappearing right after her. But, mama didn't leave her to fend for herself of course, she wasn't like the woman who gave birth to her. She was so much more than that. Which is why, Akane had to start focusing on work again and play of course - she wasn't going to get sucked into a boring life like everyone else around her who thought one couldn't have fun anymore.

Sitting with her feet dipped in the water, she shuddered a little as prolonged contact with the chilly water did make her realize she wasn't exactly dressed for the weather, but when did that ever stop her from showing some skin? Besides, she was at the beach, she couldn't come dressed like she didn't belong. Sipping on the passion fruit smoothy she got from the stall, she leaned back and kicked some of the water idly with her feet, looking over behind her as she watched some more people entering. She turned back ahead to ignore them before she felt the need to raise her black shades over her head when she thought she might have recognized someone. Pulling out her phone as she pushed her shades up to her head. Humming to herself, she was scanning through her social media while she tried to see if she did in-fact know the redhead that just entered. "Reira.." she read to herself her name from her social media profile, smirking to herself as she took another sip and scrolled through some of her posts she double tapped.

Soleil wasn't too big a city for her to have gone unnoticed, she did spot her in some of the parties and clubs she went to. Maybe even with John one time, but never formally met her. This would probably be the first. Though, she wasn't going to run up to her like a fangirl, she waited and watched, waiting for an opportunity to fall into her lap like it often did.

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlhood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2023 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

The aroma of sea salt was the first thing that struck Reira’s senses when she finally made it inside the quaint tropical smoothie shop on the edge of Lune Beach. She then watched the ocean waves crash softly against the shore as she got into the small line to order a drink. It was really true that if the weather was nice enough, people would go outside for the first time in, like, forever. Not that she could really judge when she was also here to enjoy something different. It wasn’t like she hated her life….no..she loved her life. But things were starting to get boring and stale and not fun. So why not enjoy and grab a smoothie on the beach?

“One rose raspberry smoothie for Reira,” the teenage cashier said cheerfully as he handed over a medium cup with one of the environmentally-friendly paper straws.

“Thanks.” Reira flashed a smile to the kid, as she was about to turn to find a seat in an ever-crowded shop. Yet, she felt these eyes burning their way into her skull. She turned around to see the cashier motioning a ‘call me’ gesture with his hand. Not hiding her disgust, the redhead looked down to her cup. Yep, there was a phone number in black sharpie. “As if” the girl exclaimed loudly for all the shop to hear before starting to find a seat. She didn’t care who heard. She didn’t want anyone to think she was desperate enough to call a 14 or whatever year old for a date, hookup, or whatever the hell he was thinking.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
❀► [with : Me, Myself, and I ]❀► [where : Smoothie ❀► [mood :Disgust]❀► IDK about the Weather + black bows ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :I know this starter sucks. But I haven’t posted anything in months and if I wait, I will lose my courage to post.

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:22 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Chill and amused | I'm speaking to Reira | Where am I? Smoothie palace | What am I wearing? Entering summer too soon

Akane was too curious to let the woman be without glancing over at her every now and then, sipping at her own drink while she watched the little exchange happen when the red head was simply trying to enjoy the view. She took another sip and nearly snorted it out at the woman's exclaim of disgust, not necessarily bothered if she heard her since she wasn't really laughing at her, but more so at the little boy who thought he could hit it. Taking another sip of her drink, she pulled a leg out from the water and folded it under herself, leaning back against the wooden supports as she looked over to see if she could get her attention. "You probably crushed his teenage dream, the thought of a lovely red head mounting him." she said, faking a little sad face as she stuck her bottom lip out and trailed her finger along her cheek to mimic a tear. "Wasting your time on him wouldn't be the best idea either though." she'd add, taking another sip as she watched her and flashed a playful grin.

"Sorry, I'm not one for traditional hellos, but I'm more than willing to start over if that means a little chat." she'd add. Was she trying to flirt? Not quite, but she wasn't opposed to the idea. She simply wanted to get her attention and maybe have a little chat. After all, who wouldn't. "I'm Akane." she'd add, quickly getting past the little formality that would be necessary in a situation like this.

Out.Of.Chips. You're fine! don't worry! Sorry about my own.

AwkwardGirlhood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:15 am
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

It was almost laughable how eerily quiet it got from her little outburst as Reira sauntered to find a seat in the shop. Men, women, and children gawked at her as she walked by them. She wasn’t that much of a bimbo to not understand why they stare. She had insulted a poor kid in his ache covered face at his little job for having a crush. But what did they hope would happen? She smiled, grabbed his hand, and took him to the employee break room to show him some fun for the first time in his unremarkable life. Even when she was being ‘good, people still had their stupid opinions. That was the amusing part of it if she had to find one, yet for some reason it got under her pretty skin.

So when she heard the sound of a girl snickering behind her as she walked through the aisle, the succubus stopped dead in her tracks and turned in the direction of the girl in question. A girl with long jet black hair and a faux bohemian style that was basic as hell. Her eyes were a crimson red, as she actually had the nerve to make a comment about the scene. The redhead found herself chucking in disbelief at the girl’s mockery around her whole situation with her little pantomime of sadness on the boy’s behalf.“Do I look like Ms. Frizzle to you?” Reira responded because it was so obvious that this girl wanted her attention badly and she seemed like the obsessive type. “And yeah…I am not a ***** or a perv.” she added in, realizing the little irony that John said the exact same sentiment on Valentine’s when they had hooked up and then he ghosted her after….

A little chat?” Reira said when Akane finally truly said what she wanted. She wanted a little chat….whatever that ******** meant. She could be trying to flirt…she was really invested in her sex life for a stranger. Luckily for Akane, the succubus was just too self involved to really say no to someone insisting that they talk about her. “Ok. I’ll bite. I’m Reira.” the nineteen year old announced while making her way over to the spot next to the other girl. Putting her smoothie down on the wood beside her, she took off her fuzzy boots and pink knee high socks and revealed cute little toes with matching pink nail polish. Ducking her feet in the chilly ocean, she picked up her smoothie and finally took a much needed sip.“I get bored very easily, So you have 5 minutes to impress me. Mm….kay.”

❀► [with : Akane ❀► [where : Smoothie Palace ❀► [mood :Intrigue ]❀► IDK about the Weather + black bows ❀►
[O.ut O.f C.herries :if you don’t know, Ms. Frizzle is a cartoon teacher from the magic school bus. I like to use popular culture references a lot with Reira.

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:06 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Playful | I'm speaking to Reira | Where am I? Smoothie palace | What am I wearing? Entering summer too soon

Akane noticed that her remark got under her skin but only graced her with an amused smirk. At least this thing didn't turn old, getting under someone's skin for fun did have its own perks and of course and knowing it bothered someone just made her day. "In a couple of years, maybe." she teased, mainly because she was enjoying the banter, even if she was the only one gaining something from it. She slipped her shades back on, blocking those crimson hues from the cold spring sun and leaned against the wood behind her. "You are still welcome to live the way you choose to." she'd say with a shrug, taking another sip of her drink, if she even was, Akane had her fair share of moments where she might have crossed certain boundaries just to get what she wanted. Who was she to think someone else was any better for doing so?

"A little chat." she repeated before she took another sip of her drink. Honestly, she didn't care too much about the chat now that she had her attention, but of course, a succubus like her would be entertaining to entertain. Part of her now wondered, considering the social freak the annoying Russian was while he was around, did he even meet this one? Given his infidelity to her boss, she wouldn't doubt he would have jumped at the opportunity to be with this one - she had a nice figure. "Who doesn't know you, you're quite the social butterfly." she'd say as she spoke, watching her settle down by her. "Gosh, I thought it was your day off, you can take more than five minutes to be impressed for a change." she teased and took a sip of her own drink, trying to ease at what ever she was even trying to get to.

"I am curious though, does money drive you or is it just the thrill of two-or more- bodies meeting under the influence of passion?" she'd ask, rather bluntly than anything while the gears in her mind churned and mapped out endless possibilities of the direction this question could take.

Out.Of.Chips. That's cool, I didn't remember her name but I remember the magic schoolbus

AwkwardGirlhood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:01 pm

Reira stared at the ocean waves. Her dark eyes watched as the water shimmered so effortlessly. Puckling one of her pretty little feet out of the water at a time letting the water come in between her toes before dipping them in again. She could admit that she wasn’t paying attention to Akane at this moment, only because the girl with the jet-black hair wasn’t really saying anything she hadn't heard before. “Stalking much?” If Akane actually knew her from Soleil's party scene, then she knew that little fluffy lip service wasn’t just going to work on her. She wasn’t that dumb to not realize when someone was stroking her ego for a favor…even when stroking did feel so good in different contexts. When Akane delivered her little jab about it being her day off, it did make Reira finally turn to face her new companion with a smirk. “If you are trying to imply that I'm easy, it’s not a secret.” Reira giggled as she took another sip of her smoothie before placing it on the wooden panels beside her in the midst of Akane’s bizarre questions about her motivation in life.

Reira didn’t know what Akane was trying to get at with all these lines of questioning while attempting to act like a cool girl with no problems in the world. But the succubus leaned closer to the yokai and with her finger she simply pushed down on the bridge of her sun-glasses, revealing those crimson hues again. No one acts better than her. “Do you want to find out?”

❀► [with : Akane ]❀► [where : Smoothie Palace ❀► [mood :intrigue ]❀► IDK about the Weather + black bows ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:14 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Playful | I'm speaking to Reira | Where am I? Smoothie palace | What am I wearing? Entering summer too soon

Akane wasn't honestly putting too much effort, knowing she wasn't entirely sure about her own interest in the woman and where it stemmed from, besides the fact that she was amused by a youngling like herself who didn't quite fit into the society's norms. She brushed her own foot against the rippling water and made a little wave that travelled ahead and disappeared, much like a ripple that seemed to not do much for her but she didn't mind. "That is one of the services I can provide, yes." she said with regards to her stalking statement and chuckled. "Take it as you may, I'm merely stating facts as I know them." she teased and took another sip of her drink while she let the other consider her question.

A little surprised when the woman leaned in to her and moved her sunglasses out of the way, her eyes remained fixed on the other's as a light chuckle escaped her lips. Oh how things took a turn. How exciting! Akane might have preferred men, but she never shied away from experimentation. "I'm not opposed to the idea." she said with a playful grin. "How much did you want?" she'd ask with a playful grin.

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlhood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:58 pm

Reira couldn’t help but chuckled along with Akane about the yokai knowing a little too much about her. It was kinda weird as hell, but it took massive guts to admit to that type of s**t in public. Not to mention to be on the receiving end of her attitude and let all of her subtle insults roll off your skin. I bet if I called her ugly, she wouldn’t even flinch. The redhead smirked, impressed with her new companion a lot. “So let me guess…you worked for the street gangs in Soleil?” Reira asked Akane so nonchalantly while taking a sip on her drink. She wasn’t that dumb not to pick up on how the raven-haired woman spoke about her skills and services. It wasn’t the first, nor the second time she had been involved with people like her. It was like being a well-known party girl in the night-club inviting all kinds of mobsters and thugs into her life. Not that she was really complaining because it wasn’t boring.

The nineteen year old was quite amused when seeing the look on Akane’s face when her proposal on the topic was on the table. Her crimson eyes swirled with so much confusion before the woman spoke again. She was not expecting that. Reira mused in her mind as Akane recomposed herself and gave her response. "I'm not opposed to the idea." Akane said with a playful ambivalence to her statement before adding in, "How much did you want?” It would be a subtle shift in the air from these words. So tiny that the Yokai would not notice at first, but as she said these words Reira’s face would become subtly sour. Our little succubus didn’t like how the raven-haired woman framed the idea of her proposal---like it was something to tolerate. She was not tolerable, and it was a buzzkill on such a great vibe. With both hands, the cherry-red haired beauty lifted the sun-glasses off on Akane’s face and put them on the top of her head. “Sorry, you can’t afford me now--” Reira delivered a smirk before turning her attention back to the ocean. Her right hand grabbed her smoothie from the wood panel and with the left, she started to swirl the straw around. “---Cause I want to eat your ******** soul and puke it back out.”

❀► [with : Akane ]❀► [where : Smoothie Palace ❀► [mood :pissed]❀► IDK about the Weather + black bows ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries :

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:41 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Playfu, amusedl | I'm speaking to Reira | Where am I? Smoothie palace | What am I wearing? Entering summer too soon

Akane didn't mind admitting things like these in public, maybe a couple of years ago she'd try and tone it down, but now, she was missing the thrill and excitement of risking her life over some petty fight. The rush of adrenaline from the blood that would be spilled over something so trivial. With the woman's question on her job, she nodded, then knit her brows and pursed her lips as she considered how to answer that. "I suppose you can say that." she said, nodding as she seemed satisfied with herself from the answer. Though, it was more than a street gang, Vitessa had her own empire, that was what Akane strived for. A kingdom of her own where she could rule, where she could show her father she was more than capable. But, mostly for herself. Alas, that could be a distant dream, but she didn't mind as much, seeing how she was just starting to regain her footing after Vitessa left.

Akane chuckled when she noticed the woman's face twist. It was the little things she was trained to notice, right from her youth. She found it amusing, especially when it was a snarky old man who's skin she could get under. Though, doing this to her new little friend wasn't as bad either. She watched as she took her sunglasses and set them on herself, smirking a little as she tilted her head to admire the contrast of black against her cherry hair. "Suits you." she said playfully before she took her own drink to take a sip. She turned her gaze over to the ocean like the other, watching as she spoke and stifled a quiet chuckle against her own straw. It was amusing, for once someone wanted to damage her soul and not her body, it didn't affect her though, but it did make her wonder - how exactly did she plan on doing that? "Really now? Guess I can't afford you for a good while then. There's just so much to check off the bucket list and, I don't even know how you'd get to my tainted soul." she admitted, truthfully even, did a demon like herself even have a soul?

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlhood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:04 pm

“Great. I’m keeping them” Reira announced, in reference to the sunglasses laying on top of her pretty little head. The succubus didn’t give Akane a chance to respond because it wasn’t a request, it was an order. She was going to have these, and Akane was just lucky that she didn’t find herself at the bottom of the ocean. It was just too messy to clean up a murder. And honestly if Reira was truthful about the yokai, she did enjoy her presence without all of that mouth. It was annoying as s**t, but at least she had her looks to fall back on and not a career in comedy.

Right on cue, Akane giggled at the very real threat of having your soul devoured by a demon. She commented that she had things on her bucket list and whatever. “But what’s the fun of telling you how I'm gonna do it? I want you to be surprised.” Reira smirked, as she sip on her drink.

❀► [with : Akane ❀► [where : Smoothie Palace ❀► [mood :pissed]❀► IDK about the Weather + black bows ❀► [O.ut O.f C.herries : do

ll Neo ll

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:36 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Playful, amusedl | I'm speaking to Reira | Where am I? Smoothie palace | What am I wearing? Entering summer too soon

Akane shrugged with a little smirk, gesturing to her and those glasses, "Keep them for all I care." she said, not that she thought the other would think otherwise. She was used to parting with her accessories every now and then. As sad or hilarious it could be, she found it easier as time passed to part with some of those things - as long as they weren't costing her an arm and a leg to get. Besides, parties were always like a massive lost and found box where nobody claimed anything.

Surely, she could feel the tension from the other, the distaste and disapproval of her finding it amusing to the threat of her soul being eaten. Of course it didn't feel like a heavy threat, considering her own demon origin, but it did make her wonder if the other shared that with her. If she did, what kind? The kind that could eat her soul of course - but that didn't narrow things down. Her lips curled into a little smirk as she shrugged, "You're not wrong." she said with a playful wink.

Reaching over to pat her back, she pulled a foot out of the water, "Want to stick around here or go elsewhere?" she asked, totally dismissing the threat from earlier as she suggested keeping this interaction going. Of course, maybe payment for her time since she stole her sunglasses, but if she denied, she wouldn't push her either.

Out.Of.Chips.

AwkwardGirlhood

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:15 pm
x
x
x