Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

After a minute or so, Jeni's Sour Apple Martini was here. Finally. Although it was a short wait, it felt like forever to her. Her nervous thoughts and the idea of skipping town kept creeping up on her. Hopefully the alcohol would make it all disappear. After taking a sip of her colorful bright green drink, the sourness was the first thing to hit her. She usually wasn't too fond of sour foods or drinks, but when you're in a foul (sour) mood, the taste kinda mellows it all out. The second thing to come was the taste of fresh and crisp granny smith apple. Thank god it wasn't artificial tasting. If it was, she'd would've been in an even more foul of a mood! "Huh, it's not so bad after all. I should get it more often." She thought and took another sip. Already, the sorceress was slowly feeling the relaxing effects of the alcohol. It was well needed.

Jeni thought she was alone at the bar when a strange fellow came up and spoke to her. He even complimented her! "That's a first." She thought again. Usually, people never really came to her to talk. Not during her childhood. Not during highschool. And rarely in this year...well, up until now. Looking up at the stranger with her blue gaze, the first thing she took notice of was his facial hair. It was strange for that to be the first thing on her mind, but it was shaped in an interesting fashion. The men in her village usually either shaved it off or grew it so long and shaggy that they looked like lumberjacks. His on the other hand was kept fairly neat. Nice. Well groomed facial hair was a plus to his good looks.

Anyways, back to his question, she simply gave him a small shrug. "I dunno. I never really have people to go out anywhere." She replied as she swirled her index finger around the rim of the glass, causing small ice crystals to form - it kinda looked like margarita salt. Meanwhile, she was trying to figure out what else to say. She was never really good at conversation. In fact, she used to avoid them, especially during highschool. Her eyes glanced around here and there until she caught a glimpse of his name tag. Johnathon. Hmm, not a bad name either. "Ah, so that's your name, huh? Well...I'm Jeni."

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Flirtatious Stranger ♦ Where?: Captain's Deck ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:34 pm
User Image

Who A beautiful stranger tab Cash 1590 tab Attire Simple & Warm tab OOC Why did I think Jeni was in her late twenties? She's like... 23. Also! I'm sorry for the late response.

We'll never be the same, never feel this way again.
I give you everything, but you want pain.

"Oh? Well, that's a tragedy in itself." he turned once more in his seat, propping his elbow against the bar table. "But, how about this? I'll keep you company." he offered, smiling brightly at the woman. Jonathon tilted his head lightly, observing the brunette's small trick of what he could only describe as ice manipulation. "That's quite the interesting little ability you have." he commented, eyeing the now frosted glass with a bright light of interest. For some reason, it reminded him of Luna. He didn't know if she had the same sort of ability as this woman, but her skin was as-- forgive the overused analogy-- cold as ice. The man raised an eyebrow, the confusion clear on his face before he remembered the name tag on his shirt. He chuckled lightly, reaching up to finger the name tag pinned to his shirt. He almost always forget about that. "It's nice to meet you, Jeni."

J and J. It was one of those odd things that first came to mind during the initial introduction-- or anytime really, the mind was a strange thing. And connections could be made at any given moment. "So, how are you enjoying the place?" perhaps it was his pride, or just honest curiosity, but he was eager to hear Jeni's opinion on his little place. One was always looking to improve. "I always remember a beautiful face, so I can only assume that this is your first time here."

A little water please, I taste you all over my teeth
Never again. Just tonight? Ok.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cho-Cho Twain

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

"Well...I suppose a little company wouldn't be so bad." Jeni said, taking up Jonathon's offer. s**t, at this point anything was better than being alone. Having him around at least gave her someone to chat with for the time being. Seeing the bright interest glimmering in his eyes, she looked down at her glass where the ice crystals were. It wasn't anything special to her - probably because she does it so much - but she assumed it was a wonderful thing to humans or non-magic users. She gave a little shrug and finished off what was left of her drink. "It was a lot of fun when I first started using them. Nowadays, it's kind of a nuisance..." Not many people liked being around someone who was like a walking freezer. She was cold to the touch, and often many people were afraid that she might even try freezing them. For her, she only did that once which kinda got her in her current situation.

Once the last drop of her martini hit her tongue, Jeni placed the glass back onto the counter, requesting another. The bartender nodded and made another one within a few seconds. Looking at her drink, she then looked back up to Jonathon with a faint smile. "Since it's my first time, I'm kind of impressed. The place is lively, and the drinks are good too." She said, holding up her glass before sipping on it again. Ah, alcohol. She was such a light weight with drinks. After several sips her pale cheeks were already turning into a fair shade of pink! Jeni let out a small sigh and looked around once more with her grey-blue gaze. "I might miss this place if I leave Soleil..." She thought aloud without noticing.

♦ Who?: Jonathon ♦ Where?: Captain's Deck ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC: Probably because she has that "librarian" vibe to her? Lol It's fine and Jonathon's facial hair kinda reminds me of cats xD

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image

Who A beautiful stranger tab Cash 1590 tab Attire Simple & Warm tab OOC She really does! XD I didn't notice it until you pointed it out, but it does look like two cats.

We'll never be the same, never feel this way again.
I give you everything, but you want pain.

"And, you're in luck. Your company tonight happens to be the best looking guy in the building." he chuckled lightly at his own joke, and contemplated ordering a drink of his own. He was on the job. But what exactly did a manager do? In his case, it was to just go around and make sure the night continued on smoothly; and that couldn't be done if the man was stumbling every few steps and slurring his words. So, as unfortunate as it would be, tonight would be an alcohol-free night. "Really now? But it's such a unique gift." he couldn't possibly imagine ever finding any sort of power or ability a nuisance. Being a human, he hadn't even believed in that sort of thing. Collin turning into a mouse had been his firsthand experience with the otherworld, and since then he'd been fascinated by it. But then again, his situation was very much what he imagined those who lived mundane lives viewed the wealthy: it was all candy-cane and lollipops until you actually experienced it yourself.

"Well, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it." Jonathon watched with mild interest as the woman ordered another drink, and found himself unable to keep from chuckling at the red tint that occupied her face. It was obvious that the woman wasn't the party-type. She hadn't exactly looked the type either, but the man tried to hold off on judging others by their appearance alone. He became quiet then, simply soaking in the atmosphere he was surrounded in. His fingers thrummed lightly against his thigh, and from parted lips came a sigh of content. Above the music, Jeni spoke up; her words instantly gaining his attention. "Oh, do you plan on moving?" it seemed that she was uncertain about the idea. Maybe she was having trouble with her job? Either way, it seemed like the woman had a story to tell. "Care to tell your story to your drinking companion?" well, he wasn't actually drinking-- but you got the point. What were bars/clubs for if not to tell your life story to a stranger over a few drinks? "I've been told I'm a good listener."

A little water please, I taste you all over my teeth
Never again. Just tonight? Ok.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cho-Cho Twain

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

Jeni heard his constant chuckling, making her look over to him every now and then. What was so funny? She pouted faintly and touched her cheek, feeling the warm emitting from them. "Great...the alcohol's getting in my system now..." She slightly regretted her decision to drink, but now it was too late to go back. Once she started, she might as well finish. Looking down at her drink, she sighed deeply and just shot it back in one go. After her glass was empty, she refrained from getting another one...for now. She had no clue why, but somehow the alcohol gave her this weird warm feeling. Honestly, Jeni was conflicted as to whether or not she liked the warmth. It was comforting yet....oddly annoying at the same time. Grumbling slightly, she handed the bartender the empty glass, this time not asking him to refill it. Two glasses in one sitting was good enough for this light-weight sorceress.

Hearing Jonathon question her about moving, Jeni gave him another small shrug. "Not sure yet..." Although she wasn't completely sure about moving, she was definitely considering it if she ever came in contact with Delsin again. She couldn't bare to see him again, especially after what he did...what she did too. She felt extreme remorse for the little harlot she froze to ice. It's not like she deserved it...Jeni just acted on impulse and emotion. The bar/club's owner proposed yet another offer: a listener. That was a first. She never once met a person willing to sit there and let her talk and ramble on about her stress. Robin would've listened, but she had such a short attention span that she would be bound to get bored within mere minutes. She bit her lower lip, debating slightly in her head. The idea made her feel uneasy, but she sighed heavily and ran her fingers through her hair. "Ah, why the hell not? I might never get this chance again." She thought and looked over to Jonathon.

"I'm just scared...I did something horrible in the past and I think it's finally coming back to bite me in the a**..." She said with a strangely calm facial expression. In fact, her face always stayed like that, looking rather indifferent and doll-like. However, her eyes wavered a bit nervously and fearful of the future to come. "It might be a cowardly thing to do, but skipping town without a trace seems like by best solution at the moment..." If she did leave town, she would imagine that Robin would've been devastated.

♦ Who?: Jonathon ♦ Where?: Captain's Deck ♦ Money: $900.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Misguided Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:04 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥
( ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$993 ✿ Wιтн: Lysander Mᴏᴏᴅ: Calm ✿ First Day! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Well, that was the most expensive few minutes Nevara will ever feel in her whole life. This car most definitely cost a lot of money; there's probably rolls of money that's stuffed in these seats. This guy must be a big shot or something if he can afford a car this nice! She felt a slight twang of nervousness now, she always felt weird around people who had a lot of money. Would they hire a bunch of hitmen to kill her if she said something wrong, or an unfunny joke? She worries about these things, OK! Watching the buildings as they passed, until they slowed and parked in the lot of 'The Captain's Deck'. Holy moly, this is definitely her kind of club! The lights, the dancing, how has she not heard of this place?! She was a little giddy as they parked, and got out of the car as soon as she was able to. She awed at the place, but stayed outside of the bar, waiting for Lysander. Man, she's already kinda thankful for this, this bar seems pretty decent, and fun too! "This place seems great!"

X
X
X
X

OOC: Wow, i just realized that i wrote in my last post that she wants to get wasted lol, its the opposite

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Separated ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $1031 ║ Outting

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander parked the car and locked it after he got out. His sister would slaughter him if he got her car stolen. The woman had just bought it, and disliked having him touch anything of hers. He usually broke it; on accident though! But the car was the closest thing she could get without looking like a soccer mom. Her daughter wasn’t old enough to be doing sports and stuff like that yet, not that he could really see his niece being into that kind of stuff. She was a bookworm even at the age of three. Walking up to Nevara, he chuckled, his ruby eyes glowing in the dark that now settled over them. “Yeah, it’s a cozy little spot,” he replied as he gave a nod to the bouncer and held the door open for her. After she walked inside, he followed and headed straight for the bar. The best part of being a bartender, is you got to drink on the job and being part demon, he had a slightly higher alcohol tolerance than most. His favorite thing to do was being challenged to drinking contests. Leaning over the bar, he gave his new ‘friend’ a charming grin, “What can I getcha? Or do you want me to surprise you~?” he asked with a slightly flirty undertone. This was his domain now. He’d enjoy seeing just how many drinks he could get in her before she begged him to stop.

((OOC; XD Yeeeeeeah, that's a dangerous thing to do around Lysander))
Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:25 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$993 ✿ Wιтн: Lysander Mᴏᴏᴅ: Happy ✿ First Day! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Nevara smiled at both Lysander and the bouncer as the latter let them in, and immediately, her eyes darted around the establishment. Now, if she were here on her own, she would have immediately gone to the dance floor, and be as much of a social butterfly as she could. But, she was here in a bit of a 'deal' with Lysander, so it'd be very rude of her to just ditch him. Plus, he might give her a discount of some of the drinks or something! Not too many drinks, though! Hopefully she'll still have that mindset after she has a few. Quickly nabbing a barstool in front of him, she leaned forward on the counter, resting her arms on it. She giggled a little at that smile of his, but began to wonder about the drink options. What's the best here? Everything's $7, and if she's gonna get a drink, it's gonna be a good one! But she doesn't know, but if she lets Lysander choose, he might give her a seriously alcoholic drink or something. Oh, to hell with it. "Surprise me, monsieur~" She answered back. As she waited for her 'surprise' drink, she gently tapped one of her fingers against the counter to the beat of the music that was playing. Ah, this place is pretty swanky, she'll have to come down her another time when she's.. well.. free!

X
X
X
X

OOC: Yeah, definitely XD

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander leaned back a little. Surprise her, eh? That was a very bad thing for her to say to a man that usually only thinks with his pants. And currently, that’s what he was doing. Smirking, he nodded as he looked around the bar for the things he’d need. Glancing over to her, he decided on making a slightly fruitier version of the drink he was thinking of. Girls usually went for that kind of thing; his sister included. But at least she had some taste, and drank wine with him as well. Grabbing a Collins glass, he filled it with ice before grabbing a mixer. Filling the stainless steel mixer with ice, he measured and poured in the tequila, vodka, rum, gin, and raspberry liqueur before shaking. With a strainer covering the top, he poured out the mixture into the chilled glass and stuck in a straw. “Here ya go~” he cooed as he slid the drink over to her. It was a strong drink with all the mixtures of hard liquor in it, but with the added flavor of the raspberry liqueur, it was pretty tasty. If you were into those kinds of drinks. He was a wine kind of guy. Mixed drinks, beer, shots, whatever, none of them were really any good to him. That was why he got a job as a bartender. He knew how to mix drinks, but it was really the access to the wine that he was interested in.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:26 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X

Nevara waited patiently as Lysander prepared her drink, he certainly looked like he knew what he was doing. She wasn't paying attention to what he was putting in there, not that she'd know anyway. Just because she drinks alcohol doesn't mean she's an expert and can list 10 liqueurs off the top of her head. She's a casual drinker, every once in a while. The last time she drank alcohol is something she can't exactly recall, so that may affect her alcohol tolerance. It was high the last time she drank. It all changed with that whole thing with her friend, but she doesn't want to think about it anymore. Hmm, don't bars usually have fancy drink names or something? She would look for a menu, but it doesn't interest that much, and frankly, she's just too lazy.

Her attention was turned back towards Lysander when he gave her the 'surprise' drink, and she grabbed it a bit tentatively. It definitely looked good to drink, so, bottoms up! "Thanks!" She said, before taking a sip of the drink. This tastes good! Fruity drinks are the best! Blue raspberry was her favorite flavor of all! Taking another sip, she began to feel just the slightest bit buzzed already. She can handle this! For now.. "It tastes good! What's it called?" She said, as continued to take sips. She wasn't chugging the thing per say, just casually drinking it. Yeah, it's probably not gonna be long before the room's starts to spin.

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:28 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander’s attention turned briefly to an older man that was trying to gain his attention. Nodding his head over in the man’s direction, he leaned towards him, “What can I getcha?” he asked, a far less flirty tone in his voice. The man was one of those older types that frequents bars, unattractive and bitter. “Scottish Ale.” The blonde man nodded in reply and shuffled over for a glass and towards the tap. As he was filling the glass, he looked over his shoulder at Nevara. “It’s called a Grateful Dead,” he replied over the music, giving her a small smirk. A good name for the drink if you were to ask him. By the time you were finished with it, it put you on your a**; and two of them...You were going to wish you were dead. However, it was one of the best drinks they served to lower inhibitions. Lysander turned back towards the tap and frowned a little. Man, he really was a creep! Blinking rapidly and shaking his head a little, he pushed the thought from his mind and scraped off the excess foam from the beer before handing it to the older man. After the man requested to open a tab, he turned towards Nevara. “What about you? You wanna open a tab? I mean, all drinks are seven bucks so it’s a pretty good deal,” he said, trying to coax her into drinking more. Hell! He’d even drink one or two with her if it’d make her feel better.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X

Nevara continued to take sips from her drink, getting lost in its fruity flavor. Ah, this was good! 'Grateful Dead', huh? Well, it doesn't make her grateful to be dead! She continued to drink, and watched him tend to another customer. He certainly seems professional about his work! Well, can you really be professional as a bartender? Especially in a bar like this! It's fun, and loud, and definitely great in general! She tipped the glass towards her mouth, and was surprised to find out that she had finished it. Well, that was fast. She pouted and stared in the empty glass, the ice clinking against the sides. Nevara looked back at Lysander when he suggested her getting a tab. "Sure, why not?" Hopefully, she won't buy a bunch of drinks and get stuck with a huge bill. Ah, she should relax, this is her first time out on the town, with her first friend(?)! She should just have some fun! Some more drinks will go great with that plan! Ah yes, the plan to be irresponsible for one night, like she's done for many others! But where will this night end up for her, though?

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

After getting two more patrons drinks of their own, he turned his attention back to his company. She didn’t have to stay at the bar if she didn’t want too. The music was on, people were on the dance floor, she could have a good time! A deviously charming smile spread across his lips as she agreed to open a tab. “Great!” he replied enthusiastically as he took her glass. “I’ll get you another.” Already gone. She’d probably be wasted before the night was even over. Bad luck for her, good luck for him. Okay, well, he’d pace her a bit so she wasn’t blackout, no memory, kind of drunk. Those...Those were never good. Accusations and such. Not all the time, but some girls were like that and he didn’t know Nevara well enough to know if she’d be like that. Turning his back to her, he poured out the remnants of her previous drink, putting the cup in the sink to be cleaned and got a new one. Filling it with ice, he mixed another Grateful Dead and slid the glass over to her. “You don’t have to stay here at the bar. Go mingle; I mean, I’m not going anywhere,” he encouraged as he gave a slight nod in the direction of the dance floor.

Heiress Of Life

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:39 pm
User Image
User Image
X
X
X
$993 ✿ Wιтн: Lysander Mᴏᴏᴅ: Happy & Buzzed ✿ First Day! Dᴀᴛɪɴɢ: Single!

Nevara smiled at Lysander's sudden enthusiasm at her agreement to getting a tab, and couldn't help but feel happy! She sat in her stool excitedly as she waited for him to make her another drink. "Thank you!" She said, as she took the glass, and took another few sips from it. Ah, it tasted so nice! True, it was loaded with alcohol, but it's fruity taste was addicting! However, she perked up when Lysander said she could go on the dance floor. "Really?" She said excitedly. Alright, time to throw herself out there! Too bad the alcohol in her body didn't agree with her. As soon as she got off the stool, her calves when to mush, and she had to quickly get back on her seat. The room also tilted a few degrees, and that made that whole experience even worse. You could easily tell she was surprised by looking at her face; it really had been a bit of a while the last time she drank. "Well, it looks like I'm not gonna be going anywhere either." She said, a bit of an awkward chuckle mixed in. Oh, whatever. At least she didn't fall on her a**, and saved it. To celebrate that little victory, she continued to drink. Caution into the wind, caution into the wind.

X
X
X
X

Lady Illusia

Quote:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers