Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:31 pm
Black Fire Lord

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Willing zombies walk the streets
Golden age, dead century
Brothers, sisters, lovers, wh*res
Casualties of long and lost wars
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song
Everyday it will be the same
Listen to the song that still remains
Under violent clouds we break
No time for healing again and again"

Saorise O'Crom

She took the glass back from the girl, filling it up herself, all while contemplating. She couldn't read minds or anything, didn't know what this girl's deal was, but she could read lust. And right now there was a whole hella lot of lust going on. "If a partner for the night and rampant sex is all you are looking for, then I imagine it isn't particularly hard to find people. It is something I don't mind giving, either, once work is done, of course. And I can get behind some kink, but I still get the feeling there's more than a little darkness involved." She couldn't say she was particularly attracted to the girl, but it was part of her original job description. She could give someone a wonderful time without feeling any passion for the person, as long as she enjoyed the act it would all be good. Patrons were starting to trickle in now, what with it being a bit late, so she quickly downed the glass she poured for herself. "Pardon me. Got to tend to the other patrons." At least more employees would be coming in as well. She wasn't technically a bartender, so they would probably oust her from that position, but it would be fine. Being out among the people would give her a better chance to keep an eye on her new acquaintance. She just hoped that whoever was tending the bar could handle her.

The night was mostly uneventful, and she was just flirty enough to make some good tips. Some people may have thought it demeaning, how she nonchalantly let patrons feel her up, but frankly she liked it. It was an assurance that she was still who she was, still desirable even to people who did not know her. And if she hadn't had an engagement for tonight, she probably would have taken a few of them to the back for some extra tips. But that could come the next day, tonight she had already been promised for after work, and she got the feeling it was better that she went with the girl than someone else. She at least had some defenses if things started going haywire.

"Another mother's breakin'
Heart is takin' over
When the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen
In your head, in your head, they're still fightin'
With their tanks, and their bombs
And their bombs, and their guns
In your head, in your head, they are dyin'"

Funds: $45
      Relationship: Single
          Mood: Distrustful
              Ooc: Sorry that took so long, school has been crazy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia giggled and answered to her observation. "I guess you'll just have to find out tonight, I'll be here until you are off." With that she let Saorise go without another word. What happened during the time in which she was working would be quite amazing to most. During the entire time, Emilia was there she never left the seat she sat at. She was approached by many during the night who all seemed to want something from her. Usually of the romantic sorts. Her response would be the same no matter what. "I appreciate your kind offer but I'm afraid I must politely decline. You see I am a lady and I'm afraid I already have a date for tonight. However, I would not want to be so rude to you after you so bravely approached me. If you wish, beat me in a drinking contest and I shall consider you to be my new date for tonight. Does that sound fair to you? "

There was not a single person who could be angry at her with that kind of response. More importantly, eventually a person took her on. A big man who clearly could put a lot down. He clearly figured Emilia to be easy to beat and unlike some of the others, he wasn't going to let it go that easily or be too impressed by her manners. So he entered into a shot contest with her. "Rules are simple, drink the most. Passing out, throwing up mean an instant loss. Last one standing wins. I also ask that as the challenger you pay for the drinks. If I lose I'll gladly pay you back for them. As for everyone else, I would love if you came and watched. Bets are welcome as well if you win I give you triple what you put in. If you lose I get the money All bets must be done before a round starts. So be sure to put your money down on one of us before we start drinking again." She turned and her eyes found Saorise and a small form of a smile grew on her face. "Oh Miss Saorise would you be kind enough to take bets for me. Keep track of the money and all that." To say the least bets were placed. Not everyone right away but a lot put money on the big guy and most would probably bet more as it went on. Especially if Emilia acted like she was going to lose.

O.O.C. No problem I understand stuff can be crazy sometimes.

Money: $1275

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:05 pm
Black Fire Lord

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

To her surprise, the girl seemed perfectly behaved with all of the clients. Maybe she had been wrong about the girl, but she wasn't quite ready to accept that yet. Soon she noticed that the girl was starting up a drinking contest. Saorise couldn't help but feel a little jealous, after all that was what she normally did to score free booze. And she always scored when she competed. As a crowd began to gather around the girl and one of their bigger patrons, she got summoned over to keep track of bets. This girl either had to be real stupid or she did not know Saorise very well. She was more tempted than anything to pocket some of the money, though she would wait until a little later when everyone was rapt in the competition before trying it. That was one nice thing about a large chest, she could hide tons of stuff, and wayward hands would probably get lost before they managed to pull anything out.

Saorise smirked, "think I'll bet too. Thirty dollars on the girl. And this bookie accepts more forms of currency than just money. You win, you've got me for an hour tonight. I win, tomorrow night you all owe me a drink." Even some of those who had not already bet rushed in on that one. Saorise had a bit of a reputation around the place, and there were plenty of men and women alike who wanted to see if the reputation was true. And really, what was a drink compared to an hour like that? "That's everything I earned tonight, girl. Better not let me down, ok?" Not that she thought she would lose it, and frankly it would be nice to get so much money back, even if she would then be sleeping with her benefactor. Wasn't like she hadn't done it plenty of times in the past. Even the bartenders and other staff in the building were getting interested, if nothing else it was a competition between a regular and the chick who had bought the super expensive alcohol and shared it with an employee. The staff wasn't picking favorites, but they were definitely interested to see where this was going.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Funds: $45
          Mood: Curious
              Ooc: __

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:36 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia began to grin as Saorise played it out like she though the girl might. Of course, she also had the feeling some of the money would go missing but she'd worry about that later. Besides she liked a girl who knew how to do bad things. It was always more fun with the bad ones anyways. Though she'd had her share of good people as well. Corrupting them could be a fun thing to if she didn't feel like killing them. "Well seems our cute young waitress is in too, she happens to be the date I was talking about. Win and seems like you will get two girls for the price of one." She giggled and the contest began. She took the first shot then the man and did this five times. "Wow, your doing better then I thought. Maybe I'm in over my head but I'll always accept your surrender when you're ready." She made it seem like the drinks were getting to her and why not, a girl her size would probably be at least buzzed off of five shots that quick. The man was not fazed yet and so they continued. They had just passed ten when she really started acting drunk.

Emilia giggled and had the man take his shot. "You drink so much, I don't know if I can keep up but I'd hate to lose." She went slower with her shots. The man was starting to clearly feel it by the twelfth shot. She knew she had him now, she went way slower in her shots and by the fifteenth one she made it seem like she was about to pass out before slowly managing to put the shot glass down. The man made his fifteenth and smiled but promptly passed out afterward. Emilia then stopped the act and promptly took another five shots in a row quickly as if it was nothing. To say the least, it was quite the upset considering how many people didn't bet on her. A few smart ones bet on her later on when they had caught on she was pretending to lose. Regardless it was a killing, that kind of cash was useless to Emilia though. That wasn't even pocket change for her. It meant nothing because she had her own fortune, in gold and silver and all sorts of precious metals. She had cash in a lot of different bank accounts and it totaled a lot as well especially considering it had been sitting in some banks since banks first came into existence. The mass of her fortune was the valuable metals like gold silver or jewelry. Stuff like that is what made her fortune technically way bigger than anyone else's. She never really cashed it in or anything as cash was unreliable and could crash. There were certain advantages of having a fortune that old, it simply was more valuable as time went on.

Emilia would find Saorise as most of the patrons were depressed and some celebrating. She would grab the girl by the waist and bring her close. "Well Miss Saorise tell me how much did I make out tonight hmm?" Her hands seemed to want to explore as she talked to Saorise about the money. It wasn't really under her control at this point. She had waited all day and now the night as well. Her dark desire was running hot and she was not going to be able to control it for much longer. It didn't help that the girl was very aware of her assets and used them. Regardless she knew she wouldn't have to wait too much longer. That was the only thing keeping her Dark Desire under control.

O.O.C.

Money: $1275

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:41 pm
Black Fire Lord

Golden age, dead century
Dead. dead. dead
We're a degeneration
Get it on
The same old song

Saorise O'Crom

She watched with great interest as the competition continued. For a moment she thought she might be in for an upset, but the way the girl was talking, it really didn't seem to make sense. A girl with such a dark side, she wouldn't sound like a cute little damsel when drunk, so she had to be playing up the crowd. Once she was certain that things were going her way, and everyone's attention was on the match, she started pocketing some of the money. And of course by pocket she meant it started going into her bra and underclothes. Pockets were for people who wanted to be robbed. All said they made about fourteen hundred dollars, which was a hell of a lot, but then again the entire bar had been in on it, and very few people had bet on her. Of that money, she had pocketed about three hundred dollars. Even better, she managed to convince the bartender that the girl had stayed so long because of her, so the man was willing to give her free drinks as well. Plus some of the patrons were trying to ply her with libations so that she would be more amenable if they fibbed about their bet. Of course, being a mythological being with millennia of drinking experience meant that no matter how much they tried to ply her, all she got was a little warm and a belly that wasn't furious with her anymore. She would have been happier if one of them bought her dinner while they were at it, but she would take what she could get.

All it took was fifteen shots, which she had to remember was pretty decent by human standards, but she was pretty sure she had consumed at least that much during the competition, and fifteen more would have been needed for her to feel alright. Damn shame that she wouldn't get her free shots from the competition until tomorrow, but at least she would get something out of it multiple days in a row. A couple of his mates hauled him up and drug him off, probably to hail a cab and get him home. Before she could really celebrate her win, the girl was on her, pressing herself hard against her. To be fair, Saorise was well-aware of the fact that she looked and felt so alluring. She had heard so many men talking about how women had to be a certain size, whereas Saorise could stand perfectly straight and grab hold of her belly fat. Yet the men and women were drawn to her and loved pressing themselves into her warm soft body. "Well, you made $1,068 to be exact. That's one hell of a haul. Definitely enough that you could at least buy me dinner first. I really don't perform as well on an empty belly." Which was one hundred percent true for her. Plus, if this girl turned out to be not too freaky but still unpleasant, at least she would have gotten dinner out of it. And with how much this girl had just won, she had no problem whatsoever with eating until she was stuffed. Though if the girl's actions were any indication, there was a chance she might try to take her right in the middle of the room. While she enjoyed sex and felt no shame over it, even that was a little beyond her.

Heart is takin' over
We must be mistaken

It's the same old theme
Since nineteen-sixteen

Funds: $401
          Mood: Mix
              Ooc: __

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:45 pm

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia nodded when she went over how much she made. She had her suspicions that she might have made more. Her knowing eyes scanned Saorise's body as if she could see through the clothes. The grin that she gave was one that could mean so many different things. It certainly did convey clear interest. "1,068 huh. Well, I suppose some extra pocket change can't hurt. Oh dear, I had every intention of buying dinner and much more. What kind of Lady would I be if I didn't buy her date some dinner?" She looked around, there were too many people. She backed up from Saorise her hand coming out of the girl's clothes. She walked over to the bartenders and talked to them for a second. She came back smiling as she did. Walking back up to Saorise she brought her lips to the girl's ear. They happened to both be the same exact height so it worked out nicely. "You have the rest of the night off, paid fully as if you were working the entire time. Now do we have somewhere private we can go for....dinner. I'm very shy and would not like an audience." The way she said dinner indicated there was going to be much more than dinner. Though her voice went to a very cute shy one when she mentioned not wanting an audience. She was burning up though and she could not wait long enough to go home or even a hotel. She needed this now, her body was hot. Which normally was something it never did. She was normally well dead. Only to be heated up during sex and extremely heated when her dark desire was running rampant. It was better not to mention the state of her lower half at the moment. She was trying hard not to just rip the girl's clothes right off. Even she had some standards though besides she also had to feed off the girl.

O.O.C.

Money: $2343

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games