Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:46 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

God damn it! She was running late! After leaving work, Mi-Yeong hadn’t really been home for a good week or so since her meltdown. Up until now, she had been staying at Hikaru’s mansion, but overtime she started to feel like a freeloader. While she was grateful for her friend opening up her home in her time of need, the siren didn’t want to feel like a shitty roommate. Trying to come out of her mental restraints basically made her a zombie. She didn’t do much except sit in the guest room with her own thoughts. Sure, she talked to Hikaru from time to time to ease the stress off of her about her uncle, but it only helped a little. If she was going to get better, she was going to have to force herself out. Honestly, this was her first time coming out in public besides going to work.

The only thing that kept her late was trying to find something to wear! Her house was still a hot a** mess. Clothes and things of that sort were thrown about in her home, so trying to find something decent to wear without looking too much like a homeless person was tough. In the end, she just threw on whatever and scurried out the door. She needed a damn shot.

Running through the city to get to the Captain’s Deck, Mi-Yeong felt her phone buzz in her jacket pocket. Lookie here, it was Pinky! She quickly thumbed a response :

I’m like 2 secs away. Calm your pink tits. 👅👅👅

She honestly didn’t even need to send a text back since she was already pushing herself through the front doors. Stepping inside, Mi-Yeong gave a little sigh of relief to see that there were barely any people there. Good. She didn’t know if she’d do well in a big bustling crowd, but maybe she’d be find so long as a horde of drunks didn’t come in all at once. Dark eyes scanned the area until she quickly caught a glimpse of those trademark pink locks. Walking over, the siren plopped down into the seat next to him, giving him a playful nudge with her elbow. ” See. I told ya I was 2 seconds away! Are your tits still where they’re supposed to be or did you lose them? “

MOOD: A bit anxious | Ready to get drunk COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:16 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien was tapping his foot lightly as he heard his phone buzz. He snorted and rolled his eyes as he read, pink tits. he raised a hand to the bartender and ordered a few jager bombs in preperation of his date. to his suprise she had plopped into the seat next to him and elbowed him playfully. "I didnt think you actually ment two seconds," he chuckled, 'And my tits are called pectorals thank you very much." he scolded playfully.

He instinctively gave her the once over,
she was wearing the epitome of mom Jean's but they looked surprisingly good on her, her rump not even being able to be tamed by the ol' mom Jeans. she was wearing a crop top that looked great on her small form. the biggest problem was her jacket. she wore an over sized flannel. he help up his hands."Here let me take that for you and burn it." shortly after their drinks were brought to them and he held it up in a cheers gesture," to gym memberships. " he said with a twinkle in his eye before he tossed it back

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:38 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

Getting comfy in her seat, Mi-Yeong was starting to relax a bit until Lucien had suggested that he take her flannel. Instantly, she swatted his hands away from it. ” Trying to strip me already? Hell, at least let me get a couple drinks in first. Besides, it’s chilly in here. “ Excuses. All of it. While she would’ve liked to unwind and actually show off her arms, she was pretty self conscious about her self-harm scars more than anything. They were faint since they were from a long time ago, but she still didn’t want to risk the chance of anyone seeing them. The same thing with the scars on the back of her thighs. Those were also another reason why she chose to stick to wearing long pants almost all year round.

As the drinks were placed in front of them, the siren’s eyes lit up instantly. Booze! She didn’t like to call herself an alcoholic, but let’s just face the facts… she lowkey was. She didn’t get to a point where she was always drunk 24/7, but it has gotten to where she either went hard or went home. Mi-Yeong pounded the drink back with ease and then quickly ordered a round of tequila shots right after. It would take a lot before she would even start to feel even slightly tipsy. ” So, besides telling shitty puns and pick up lines to random girls at the gym, what else do you do, Pinky? You some kind of magician or something? “ She wouldn’t lie, she was intrigued after his little cherry blossom trick. Was he actually magical or was he just bullshitting the whole time? The only thing “magical” she could do was get all scaley like a lake monster if she touched sea water. Not very attractive in her opinion. Also, pretty damn itchy when that s**t started to dry. She’d choose pink hair and pink tits pectorals any day over webbed hands and feet.

MOOD: A bit anxious | Ready to get drunk COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:21 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luiciens eye brows shot up as she dank the jager as if it was water and then instantly ordered the harder stuff. The bar tender was staring at her, impressed, lucien slid closer to her and her awful flannel, vouching to her rid of the ugly thing later. The bartender shot him a look and poured their shots. Lucien moved both the shots in front of her, "drink up, sailor." he grinned and ordered himself a whiskey on the rocks.

"Oh I'm a pretty typical man. I live the average life of living off of my parents money,"he posed and dramatically said,"being this good looking is a full time job!" he chuckled and then shrugged,"I'm a High Fae Changeling, its literally what I was born to do." He figured there was no harm letting her know. most humans now a days knew the not very secret secret of the other races. Not to mention there was a slight intuitive tug on his magics that said that she wasnt quiet human either.

"What about you, Cutie? What/who are you?" he looked at her from the corner of his eye, wishing his identification magic was stronger. he moved even closer to her, dipping his head so he could be close enough to hear her reply. the bar had started filling up a bit and it was getting a bit noisy as most its patrons swarmed the bar for drinks. He shot stoney looks at anyone who got close but that didn't keep the noise out.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::I wasnt sure on if supernatural races were common knowledge in this world ^^;

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:31 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

” Aye, aye, Captain~ “ With the two tequila shots pushed her way, she had no problems downing them like she did with the jager bomb. The clear alcohol went down pretty smooth and didn’t even burn too much going down. Maybe that was a sign that she was drinking too much? Her first time in the city, her tolerance wasn’t that high, but over the course of a few long, stressful months, Mi-Yeong learned to build that s**t up. Her liver was definitely suffering most likely, but hey, alcohol made her feel good up until the following morning. Her goal was to get ******** up without making herself puke her guts out throughout the night. Well, that was the plan anyways. Her eyes glanced over to Lucien as he started talking about living off of his rich family’s wealth and about his race. Fae Changeling? So he was some kind of fairy creature, huh? Mi-Yeong was tempted to start calling him Tinkerbell, but she was pretty sure he would’ve gotten pissed from that. Maybe later~

” Aww, being a cute rich kid must be so tough. “ The siren said with a tone of mocked pity. The fact that he was rich kid didn’t even phase her. It was as clear as day that he lived with a damn silver spoon in his mouth. He didn’t have to worry too much financially - lucky b*****d. ” Just a product of a broke fisherman dad and a deadbeat mom. Not a lot of money in that situation. “ While most people in this city were probably open about their species/ race, Mi-Yeong, on the other hand, was not. She was already used like a money-cow by her uncle, she didn’t want to risk getting exploited like that again. ” Nothing too special about me, I’m afraid. “ Ordering a mixed drink to sip on, she looked up at Lucien with a fraudulent a** pout. ” You disappointed now? I- “ Before she could even finish her sentence, a drunkard that was part of the crowd by the bar had accidentally spilled his drink all on her shirt and jacket. Of course, it was some type of ********’ wine, so while the black top would survive, the flannel was ********. Shooting a glare to the drunk man, one who was sloppily apologizing, Mi-Yeong had to get that soaked jacket off. ” Ah, damn it! You’re lucky this s**t was thrifted or else your a** would’ve been grass. Watch it next time! “ While pulling the wine soaked flannel off of her arms, she made sure to keep her scars hidden for the time being. Luckily the bar’s lighting was dim, so no one could see too much.

MOOD: Irritated COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:02 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien shuddered as she slurped down the shots easy as pie,what a beast! "That's hot," he joked, slightly sheepish.

Lucien kept a grin on his face as she teased him, he was always very showy when it came to the wealth and status. he never elaborated on the fact that this ment his birth parents ditched him with loaded strangers when he was just days old, taking the human baby to serve them in their realm, just so he could use their money to help support other Faes lifestyles. He was ostracized from his people, not knowing their way of life and being unable to incorporate himself in their world, and used as a middle man.

He chuckeld,,"oh yes, it's hard to be be"He winked at her teasingly and sipped on his drink. His gaze shot to her at her next reply. So she was human? Was his magic wrong? was she lying? but why would she? he looked at her in confusion, but went to reassure her that she could be an orc with an a** like that and hed still be interested when the drunk man pouted his drink on her. she clearly had herself covered, mouthing off to the man but Luciens anger flared, he shoved the man"Whatch yourself you over grown oaf. Before I shove my fist so far down your throat I'll be able to tickle your taint." he snarled, wrapping an arm around Miyo and protectively leading her away. The whole time muttering under his breath angrily.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:27 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

Whoa, Lucy sure had a temper on him. It’s not like she could talk much since she was basically had a short fuse too. She knew the drunk guy didn’t mean it, but she was still pissed as hell. Lately, even the smallest offences were enough to tick her off these days. Gotta love mental stress and instability! Getting led away by Pinky, she couldn’t help but give him a curious look with a raised brow. ” I’m surprised you’re mad. Didn’t you want this thing off of me in the first place? “ She asked as she balled up the flannel and stuffed it down a full trash can as much as possible. At this point, the siren felt exposed as hell, but she wasn’t going to make her slight distress too obvious. She needed to stay inconspicuous to make sure that there wouldn’t be too much attention brought onto her. The size of the growing crowd wasn’t helping her much either - it was making her a bit more anxious.

” Ugh… This damn top is sopping wet now… “ Mi-Yeong mumbled as she grabbed a good handful of napkins from a nearby table and tried to dab off the wine from her shirt. Well, this was embarrassing. While she continued to dry her top off as much as possible, she shot Lucien a quick glance before looking back down onto her clothes. ” …Thanks, though… for telling that asshat off… “ From the angry tone in his voice, Mi-Yeong was surprised that he had even cared that much. For a playboy, he sure did seem considerate… or was he just pretending to be so he could get in her pants? Hmm… either option was likely, but the siren began to guard herself just in case more BS went down.

MOOD: Irritated COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:17 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He sighed, releasing his pint up frustration with a wirey grin. At Miyos inquisitive bluntness he tried not to look sheeposh, Yeah that thing had to go, he leaned closer and purred in her ear, "But i wanted to be the reason you undressed tonight." he stood back up with a wicked grin on his face.

He tried not to stare at her chest as she scrubbed at her top. She might not be busty but as she tugged on the small top, he saw more of the soft swell of skin. He swallowed, quickly averting his gaze just in time for her to thank him. Much to his dismay he felt some heat slide into his cheeks and he mentally scolded himself, what was wrong with him?! He was studd muffin! Studd muffins didnt blush! He cleared his throat,"oh yeah, no problem any time!"
He glanced at her again and noticed a slight slump in her shoulders. He then remembered her mentioning she wanted to keep her jacket on because it was cold, no wonder she looked uncomfortable a wet top wasnt bound to be keeping her warm at all. He shook out his jacket that had been in the crook of his arm and settled it over her shoulders, and then motioned at a waitress who was carrying a tray of drinks, "Here we are!"he said with a grin, handing her two and taking one for himself,"Arent we supposed to be getting shitty?!"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:22 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

Lucien really was a deviant man, huh? After whispering into her ear, Mi-Yeong snickered and gave him a tiny shrug. ” Well, depends on how well the night goes. You never know. “ She replied back into his ear softly. Short-stack had to get on her tippy toes to even do so. He was so damn tall! She knew she was short, but reality just hit her hard from just the sheer height on him. He could’ve been the Green Giant’s pink twin, honestly. After finally drying off as much as she could, the siren didn’t expect him to drape his own jacket over her. Normally, she would’ve just gave it back to him right away, but since he was much bigger than her, his jacket covered up her entire torso pretty well. It felt like a nice security blanket for herself, so maybe wearing it for a little longer wouldn’t be so bad.

As another round of drinks came about, Mi-Yeong was handed, yet again, two drinks. How many drinks would this make again? She wasn’t terribly drunk, just slightly buzzed. However, something wasn’t sitting right with her. Like per usual, she chugged back one drink before she side-eyed Lucien a tad. ” Yeah. WE are supposed to be getting shitty. I’m pretty sure I had more drinks than you by now. “ The small woman pouted - a real one this time. It was no fun if she was the only one going to get s**t-faced. Without much of a word, she threw back the other drink before running off back to the bar.

The crowd was thick at the time, but she still managed to squeeze her behind in between people to get their next drink. She was gone for what seemed like minutes before she came right on back to Tall, Pink and Sober with a HUGE frozen strawberry margarita in hand. It was enough for at least 2 people to drink and it was loaded up. Her head peaked over the brim of the frosted cup with a bright grin on her face. ” I’m not drinkin’ this by myself… well… I could if I wanted to, but it’s no fun if I’m the only one plastered! You gotta catch up to me, at least. “ It wasn’t a request, it was more like a tipsy, bratty demand. With her free hand, she grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled him along to an empty booth. They were gonna be sitting and sipping for a while on this bad boy!

MOOD: Mellow & Tipsy COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:49 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

At her accusatory comment Lucien laughed, tapping his finger on her pursed lips, I am on my way to getting shitty with you, little bird. That guy killed.my buzz." He knocked back his shot and winced at the bitter heat sliding down his throat. "Some of us arent as accomplished of drinkers as you." He smiled.

When she darted off to the bar he raised his eyebrows in suprise. He mood had changed pretty quick, her buzz must of finally hit her. He smiled after her, his jacket, much to big for her flapped behind her making her look like a caped hero. He leaned back enjoying the view of that a** as she elbowed her way to the front of the bar.

When she managed to find her way out of the crowd he tossed his head back and laughed od the sight of her hustling towards him, Cape flapping, drunk almost as big as she was grasped infront of her. ," I wouldnt dream.lf letting you drunk that alone!"he exclaimed, taking the glass from her and let her take his hand and lead him to the table,You could bathe in this glass! if you drank all of this you would die!" He plopped down on the same side of.the booth as her and leaned in to take a long drink. Mmmmmmm. he hummed "this is my kind of drink! So, tell me, pretty girl. " He leaned towards, his body turned towards her, one arm propped on the table. "Would you like to play a game?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:09 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

Phew! Okay, looks like her little crisis had averted. She was really worried that she was literally gonna be the only one of the two getting drunk beyond her mind. At least now the both of them would be on the same level. Although, the only worrying fact that sober her would have to ponder for a while would be the fact that she really was taking these drinks down as if they were water. Had she really been drunk so many times to the point where it was starting to affect her less, causing her drink basically to the point of alcohol poisoning? Tispy her didn’t care right now, though. They had to tackle this drink!

Scooting her butt into the booth, Mi-Yeong let herself get a little comfy again before she leaned in to take a decent sip. She wasn’t going to mention the fact that she had to bend the straw downwards more to even reach it, since the cup proved to be at an awkward height for her. Curse her short legs! Mid sip, the mentioning of a game perked her interest. The siren was already competitive already, but on alcohol? That was a whole other level! Swallowing down the marg, Mi-Yeong leaned in close with elbows on the table, resting her chin on top of bridged hands. ” What kind of game is it? You’re still gonna get your a** kicked regardless, but I just gotta know if it’s fun. What’s the prize, too? “ The little one asked, her cheeks radiating with a pinkish hue and a drunken heat. Asian glow was finally kick in, so that was a good telltale sign that she was going on the right path of being plastered.

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:18 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luciens grin spread wider at her competitive nature, whoa there tiger," he chuckled, gesturing at a waitress and requesting that she bring a plethora of shots to their table. " The name.of the game is Two Truths One Lie. As you might be able to figure out, we each take turns sharing two truths and one lie about ourselves, the other one has to guess which is a lie. if they guess right the teller has to drink, if they guess wrong then they have to drink.He gave her a teasing look,"Unless of course this is too much of a grown up game for you? If you'd like we.could.play that hand smacking game high schoolers play." He held out both his hands palm up, ,"though I do feel obligated to tell you that I've got super human speed." he winked at her."The winner (of whatever game you choose) gets one wish granted," he wiggled is eyebrows.

"Here, if itll make you feel better I'll go first: My natural hair color is green. I was bullied in school. I love to go scuba diving." He was kinda shocked at himself, he usually just sat there and made charming comments as his date spent the whole time talking about herself. He was good at it too, almost always it would lead to them frolicking arm in arm to the nearest bed. But he found himself very curious of this short fry sitting in front of him. The booze must be hitting him harder than he thought.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:51 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

” One wish, huh? “ Rubbing her chin, Mi-Yeong thought about it for a moment briefly. What would she wish for anyways? There wasn’t really much that she had really wanted, but screw it! Regardless, she was in it to win! She leaned forward to get a few more sips of their margarita before shooting Lucien a challenging gaze. ” You’re on. Hope you like being a loser~ “ The siren said teasingly while sticking her tongue back out at him childishly. Her dad didn’t raise a quitter! He raised a drunken winner! She wasn’t going to play a dumb highschooler game, any game with shots was a good game.

Since he was starting off, Mi-Yeong took a second to think it through. ” Green hair, really? “ She thought as she took a quick gander at his hair. She didn’t see not one green strand. However, he did say something at the gym that his hair wasn’t originally pink, but he also never dyed it. Was it his magic? Maybe fairy puberty for him was just a sudden hair change besides all the embarrassing physical stuff. Which leads into the whole school bullying thing. Kids being shitty kids always managed to pick on someone for whatever it may be. Whether he had pink or green hair, there was bound to be some bullying. With process of elimination, she might’ve found the little lie. ” I think you’re lying about the scuba diving. I’m pretty sure some shitty kids back in the day dogged on you about your hair - green or pink. Heh, being cute with dimples can’t get you out of everything. Not even bullying. “ She responded as she poked his face a few times. ” Was I right? Or do I need to take this shot? “

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:34 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luciens brows shot up,"Hot damn you're good!"He knocked back the shot with a grimace. "My hair is naturally a really dark green, courtesy of the Fae genes. I was quite scrawny as a boy, not to mention that I REALLY hadnt grown into my eyes, or my pointed ears." He rubbed his round ear that was made so with glamour, "When I got old enough to have more of a grip on my magic i changed a few things. But before that I was bullied horribly, it stopped when i found the biggest, scariest 6th grader from the lower city ghetto and paid for him to have a free ride at my private academy, in exchange for him being my personal body gaird." He laughed reminiscing on all the heads Omar had smashed together that first week. "He later went on to become a doctor," lucien bragged as if it was all his doing, not Omars countless late nights busting his a**.

He leaned close to her and mock whispered "I've never even been in the ocean. I'm terrified of sharks." he sat back up making a goofy, wide eyed face

Smiling he took a long drag out of his straw and put a fist under his chin,"Hit me with your best shot, cutecumber"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:02 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
You like mom jeans?

As Lucien went in more depth about his school bullying days, Mi-Yeong honestly felt a little bad for him. ” Kids suck a** sometimes. I remember a lot of the kids in my hometown would pick on me cuz I was the tiniest. At least then the adults let us scrap it out for a little bit before they stepped in. “ Her hometown was a pretty small fishing town, so basically everyone knew each other. It was like a really weird, rough and rowdy family. She missed it a lot these days… While the man continued to speak, she was honestly super surprised that he’s never been in the ocean. She thought a lot of rich folk went to beachy places on vacations a lot. Maybe something traumatic happened, like he got harassed by a group of thuggish crabs? Or maybe a flock of seagulls swooped in and stole all of his food! Those damn sky rats! ” Really?? The ocean’s not that bad. And honestly, you can just punch a shark in the nose and it should just swim away… well, SHOULD at least. “

Since it was her turn, Itty bitty had to think of something. ” Okay, sooo… 1. I used to be homeless. 2. I was almost pressured into getting breast implants. Or 3. I pretend to be mute. “ Wiggling her eyebrows, the siren waited for pinky to make his choice. She tried to make them all sound like plausible things that could be true. Although, to her, if someone knew her enough, they’d know that one of those things was DEFINITELY false.

Cyanidebunni

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games