Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:29 pm
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako smiled and sat down next to Hikaru. "Oh is that so? Well that makes sense I guess, I have heard of places that serve primarily finger foods." she said as their food order was put in, before her attention was drawn towards the drink in her date's hand. The color was enough to interest her. "So what's that drink you have called? It looks really cool." Now she wasn't really the type to drink alcoholic beverages a lot. Really the only thing she'd really had was sake back in her village though that seemed to be the drink of choice among her people. But let it never be said that she was afraid to try new things. She was shaken from her thoughts when Hikaru spoke up. Cocking her head to the side slightly she tapped her cheek softly and let out a hum. "About myself? Well we've got names out of the way.. Let's see I'm an oni, though you could probably tell because of my horns, I'm 17 and I grew up in a demon village in the mountains. I left due to.. certain events and spent some time with a traveling circus troupe becoming one of their performers. Well at least till we got separated which was really sad. Then I hopped on a boat and ended up here. Oh I also have a fox named Ren that I've raised ever since he was a baby." She was quick to dig her phone out of her purse and go through her gallery, turning the phone towards her date to show a picture of herself and Ren sitting in the clearing of a forest which had obviously been taken by someone else. "He's my bestest friend though he can be just the slightest bit overprotective. I had to tell him yesterday that he'd have to stay home while I was out on my date." she said with a giggle, rubbing the back of her head. "That's really the basics about me. My life has been relatively simple. So what's your story?" she asked with a grin.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: The Captain's Deck ❥ My Company: Hikaru ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Fairy Lace + Butterfly Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh this'll be fun! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Black Butterfly Purse
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:20 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

Hikaru took a short glance towards the glass before she replied, “It's Electric Lemonade. First time tasting that one, but I'm starting to like it.” As Hisako narrated a bit more about herself, she listened intently. Hisako was more of a rural gal in the mountains compared to the fallen angel living in the city. She frowned upon knowing that her date fled to another place, though with the circus companions being her close friends. Hikaru had people whom she considered the closest friends back then, but died during the war. The brunette was snapped out of her thoughts when the demon asked for her side of the story. Hikaru took a deep breath, knowing that story make take a while.

“You being part of the circus before, huh? Reminds me of my ex, he being a performer and he captivated my heart away with such a good show. My ex was the youngest brother of my friend's fiance. Though mostly, it was their cousin that set me up with my ex, and I was pissed off about it,” she sighed. “So yeah, the relationship didn't last long. Shortly after my friend left for her birthplace together with her fiance, the rest of the family had to move back to their home. I'm fine with him leaving on good terms with me and I am happy that it ended that way. After all, I never actually loved him that much in the first place.”

She then caught herself, clearing her own throat. “Oh, sorry. Actually, I had my own reasons for moving into this city as well. Am now living alone since I allowed my raven companion to travel on his own path. His name's Corbin, and he was a good friend that I have during the time he stayed with me,” she continued. Knowing that she had to let the other speak, she took another sip of her drink.

Mood: venting out a bit too much
Company: everyone inside (talking to Hisako)
Money: $150.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:08 am
User Image

User Image

1117 Etoile Housing District

┏━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┓

Hisako eyes lit up a bit, already intrigued enough by the name of the drink now she just had to get a taste. "Oh wow that sounds cool! Does it taste good, and d-do you think I could try one?" she asked with a wide grin. The oni was actually quite curious about how well her body could tolerate strong alcohol since she heard that some of her kind had a high tolerance and figured now was as good a chance as any to start finding out. Better to do so in a safe place with another person than by herself in some shady, unfamiliar place. Plus even though this was their first meeting, she felt like she could trust Hikaru. She leaned in a bit to listen to her date speak of her own life. "Hmm well that's good you were able to part with your ex on good terms. Though I can relate to being angry at being set up with someone. Your's certainly ended better than my last 'relationship'." she said, putting relationship in air quotes. Granted being set up with a boyfriend was vastly different than being set up to be married but she didn't feel a real need to say that as she didn't want to think of her ex fiance. Instead she was more interested as Hikaru spoke about her raven friend. "Oh wow a raven, that's pretty cool. I don't really like birds much since a seagull attacked me to get my fries one time. I swatted at it but it still managed to snag some before flying away, jerk bird." she grumbled under her breath crossing her arms over her chest at the memory, her lips jutting out in a pout. Which didn't last long as their food was set down in front of them. Almost immediately she reached out to eat some of her nachos, letting out a content hum.

┗━━━━━━༻❀༺━━━━━━┛

┍————- /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ ————┑

❥ My Money: $1000 ❥ My Location: The Captain's Deck ❥ My Company: Hikaru ❥ My Relationship: Single ❥ My Clothes: Fairy Lace + Butterfly Sandals ❥ My Thoughts: Ooh this'll be fun! ❥ My Mood: Excited ❥ My Inventory: Black Butterfly Purse
❥ My Profile: Over Here! ❥ My Job: N/A

❝OOC❞
┕————(..)(..) ∫∫————-┙

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Quote:
"!!!"

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:41 am
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

The fallen angel hummed at Hisako's need to try the same drink. “Well... My physical age may be eighteen but I am much older. I may suggest something better for you,” she let out a tongue blep to accentuate her response. That was when Hisako mentioned about her 'relationship' that she blinked. Hikaru was honestly intrigued, but she decided not to push it. That would wait till another time. At least the topic about seagulls was a funny one, inducing a laugh from the fallen angel herself. “To be fair, I haven't encountered those before,” she confessed, “But anyway, time for the main question for this date. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?”

And while waiting, she picked up one of the nacho pieces, drenched in cheese and laden with toppings, before popping it into her mouth. The zesty cheese was the first thing she tasted before the others came along with it. “Hmmm... This is delicious,” the brunette complemented on the food.

Mood: mostly intrigued
Company: everyone inside (talking to Hisako)
Money: $150.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
KawaiiYukiHime

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:43 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ① םαч )

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

It was a bright day outside, just as the forecast suggested, meaning it was a great day to step out and get some natural sun than being locked up in her house glued to her cellphone. She wasn't meeting Camil anytime soon today, even though she was as tempted to be around him as any would to their love interest, she had some important business to attend to and she couldn't afford missing it. Ever since her beloved had returned from his trip and given her that lovely little souvenir she still wore on her finger, she wanted to give him something too- something he'd cherish.

Days passed with the woman wondering what she could give him, she settled on music after ruling out a number of things and music seemed just about right. The only issue was, she wasn't very good with writing a piece or composing it, which lead her to browsing music stores and finally, here. Well, at the music store she met a kind man who was willing to offer to his assistance, besides mildly triggering her allergies. Hakem, wasn't that his name?

Carrying her violin case over her shoulder, the woman peered around the establishment with her baby blue hues, careful enough to not walk into a wall or a pole while she kept an eye out for the man's setup. Her legs were a tad bit shaky to say the least, it wasn't often she met people who understood her and were ready to help her. Not to mention, she hadn't played her violin to other people in a long time.

Stopping outside what seemed to be the platform where his equipment was set up, she spotted the male and tapped on the wood by her to gain his attention, upon which she smiled and signed. "Hello! I hope I'm not late." before adding, "How are you? I hope I'm not interrupting anything important...and thank you for helping me." she bowed quickly, almost jittery from nervousness and excitement.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Hakem || Mood: Nervous. || Eyeing a certain dragon || || Where: || Listening to: || OOTD: Sunny

User Image

Occ: My openings are usually poo, forgive me ; u ;
whiters4
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Be casual. Be trendy. Be...down to earth. Hakem had heard these words a number of times from his manager, although no one could see him in the DJ booth, or even much cared to. The words echoed in his head throughout every shift as he sat uncomfortably in clothes that were simply...too conformist for his liking. He did always prefer suits or half suits, something slim and formal, because he considered himself professional. He had never been the type to get too loose or play too fast, and the same went for his appearance. He sat at his chair, leaned towards his microphone and popping his collar against his neck as he worked with one of the dancers on coordinating the lights with her next performance routine. They would go through the song over and over, talking through her routine, and adding or fixing the lights to move, or flash, or go off at just the right moment where the programming didn't quite 'meet the mood.' Her words, not his; though since he'd once been a performer, he somewhat understood as well.

He had the ridiculous thought, as the dancer seemed satisfied and asked to go through it all one last time, that Coralyn couldn't possibly recognize him in such a drab getup. Of course, he did say the thought was ridiculous. He occasionally wore themed graphic tees and jeans, mostly when he'd be staying inside, so it wasn't so foreign to him as to have a breakdown over it. He was perhaps only moody not to be having his way concerning his apparel, as his home life felt glaringly out of his control all the more as weeks went by and Victoria went on getting a little bigger at a time...a baby in her womb that he just did not want, to their disagreement and nearly silent resentment. He hated to even think about it when he didn't have to be, leaning over to grab his water bottle and take a swig from it when he noticed Coralyn crossing the room. Oh good, he appreciated others being on time or early if they could help it, especially if they were on his time as well.

Hakem turned back to his mic, "Everything looks good, Tess. The guys'll love it tonight." More than likely, but they were all a bunch of thirsty dogs. At least the performers were passionate, and this had been a fun thing for him to do. He'd been contemplating whether he needed a switch, with the upcoming changes he could be looking forward to at home and all. He sorta missed the teaching scene. 'Good morning, I was just wrapping up here.' The wolf signed in retort, looking over to where the knock had come. The colored lights were turned off as Tess stepped off stage, already peeling off her costume before even nearing the back rooms. Hakem shut down his equipment, scribbling a note to leave the levels exactly where they were, or face the wrath of the dancers. 'You look prepared, how are you feeling?' Smoothing his hair back, he turned to Coralyn and began moving his hands once more. 'Shall we head to the stage and get started?'

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
                                                      User Image
                                                      The Captains Deck || Coralyn Dubois || shopify || Status ooc: sorry for the wait, things should pick up from here

X

Y

ll Neo ll

Z

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

The whole set up was quite foreign to her but not too unfamiliar- at least in photographs of her sister she saw on her social media accounts everytime she decided to peek at her life - or what she presented to the world. Coralyn wasn't much of a people person, especially in crowded places like this could be. She felt out of her element and very nervous lacking an essential asset when it came to being in a tight situation. Even traveling out in the open alone sometimes could get scary, something she did face just a couple of months ago maybe? Despite all that, she was easy to forget and move along. Therapy does help sometimes, it seems.

The brunette always admired ones who were bold like the dancer, even the DJ she was meeting to say the least. What ever people thought of them, she wished she had the confidence they did at times. They were so energetic, passionate even about their work, how ever uncomfortable it seemed from the spot she was watching from.

"Don't worry, take your time." she signed. A quick thud against her chest as she took a deep breath when she got the male's attention, a smile plastered on her face as she read his signs. It surely felt nice when someone signed back to her, although she would admit she liked hearing their voices all the same, maybe it was just how nervous she was to be playing her violin to someone who she wasn't too familiar with and not to mention, well versed with music. It was quite like the first time she played for Camil, although she more than admired him so the feelings must have maxed out back then.

Watching him wrap up his session, she couldn't help but look around, curious but still fixed in her position as she studied the things he worked with. She certainly did come to the right man it seemed, all she could hope for now was that Camil liked what they'd come up with as much as she would."I'm nervous to be honest, I haven't played before an audience since I've finished college and it's been a while." she admitted truthfully. She stepped aside and nodded, letting him lead the way while she followed shortly. Her gut was churning even worse than earlier now, heart pounding as she neared the stage, avoiding glances from the dancers that still lingered around simply because of the same. "Are they hard to work with?" she'd ask, referring to the dancers if he'd turn around.

Once on stage, there was no mistaken she was nervous by the way her legs seemed to be jittering. She rest the case against her leg and glanced back at the male, "I'm still not certain about the way I'm picturing the melody, but, I was hoping it could be something that could be a good intermediate between the tunes I'll play...sort of to emanate the time we spent together." she signed. She did mention before it was for a special someone, maybe not in such detail as she did this time. She did feel bad she didn't have a lot of good references for him to understand her, but she had a good feeling about asking for his help. Taking a deep breath and picked up her trusty little instrument once he gave her a go and played a less happy melody and a more neutral tune, stopping at a point enough to give him an idea of what she was going for.

Company: Hakem || Mood: Nervous. || Eyeing a certain dragon || || Where: Captain's deck || Listening to: || OOTD: Sunny

User Image

Occ: Sincere apologies for taking so long, I didn't think life would get in the way in such a scale, but I'll be quite free from now!
whiters4
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items