Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
The Captain's Deck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vintag3Tacit

8,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:01 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬╬ T a g a t a ╬╬
╬╬╬ 'A i ۩۞۩ A a n o ╬╬╬

"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe The strongthe weak
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe innocent… the corrupt.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFear. Fear is my ally."

After what seemed like hours of passionate heavy petting, and then some,Tagata held Allix on her lap, her hands firmly on her hips, allowing herself to be straddled, and enjoying this kissing. However, the echo did throw a wrench to their fun time, and as much as Tagata wanted to tell those people off, or let Allix know that they're just kissing, she also forget how disheveled the two had became over the course of their...fun activities. Before collecting her thoughts, Tagata was pulled out of the lounging area and rushed into the bathroom, where she just stood there, dumbfounded. As her thoughts and reality catching up with her, Tagata laughed alongside Allix, realizing how crazy their night has been and how messy the two looked. She moved over next to Allix to look herself in the mirror, and turned on the faucet. Placing her hands under the cold water, she began splashing her face to wake herself up, and then straighten out her hair before looking to Allix, and lightly splashing her. "We do look a bit out of sorts eh?" She chuckled. After everything, Tagata felt a bit more sober than before. Not once does she feel regret. As to where they go from here, is kinda up in the air now.

"Far above, far above.
xxxxxxxWe don't know where we'll fall.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFar above, far above.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat once was great is rendered small."

Quote:
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:04 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ⑰тн

םαч ① σғ ④ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④③⑤
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:31 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Captain's Deck | Company : No one of note | Mood : Uneasy | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | OOC : --

He is an adult, so he probably shouldn't let a little light teasing get to him so much. Castielle isn't exactly a social butterfly either, so that should only assure him more that he doesn't have anything to prove. Yet he is still here, feeling so out of place and out of his element. He doesn't like not being in control of himself, suffered too many years of being mind controlled by his father for him to ever like the concept of drinking. The one time Masumi did it, he had almost gotten himself hurt. It didn't exactly give the man a good concept of drinking either. Yet Castielle teased him anyways. "You're too uptight. You should let go and lose your inhibitions a little." It's easy for him to say that. He's lived a normal life where he is in complete control over himself. He's never had his brain invaded, and was never used to hurt people. He doesn't have an ability he can't control that prevents him from being able to even touch a friend without making them writhe in agony. He doesn't understand. So that makes it easy for him to judge and poke the hybrid carelessly.

He tells himself it is just one time, and just one drink. It isn't a big deal. So he pushes through the door of the beach themed bar and forces himself to take a seat. He has no idea what to order, and has never even looked at liquor in interest before. He's not sure what he does or doesn't like. What will taste good and what tastes like crap. What drinking does to his abilities. Like a morbid habit, he checks his hands to make sure the gloves on them are secure and unrolls the sleeves of his shirt. His hair is down, so he doesn't have to worry about too much skin being open and available. He is fine, it will be fine. Perhaps he really does need to lighten up. He will try. He repeats this in his head like a mantra as he picks up a drink menu to try and decide what he might want while he waits for help.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:50 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Well, if Stryker had to be honest, things could be going better at this point. One of the few people she had managed to connect with ended up moving out of the city again and it had been hard to deal with for her. The fox inside of her coiled and seemed to boil in irritation from the way things seemed to go in her romantic life, but she figured it was just a sign that she really couldn't have a relationship. So what did she do? She buried herself in her work. Picked up more shifts, stayed late, just all around avoided being home alone, and she hadn't gone back to the library in quite some time. Cleaning glasses as it was fairly quiet today, she turned her attention towards the door as a man seemed to wander in. Taking in his appearance, he was giant compared to her, but also had white hair. Narrowing her eyes for a moment in thought, she watched what seemed like a strange motions, especially rolling down his sleeves. It was peculiar, but she shrugged it off as her ears perked and twitched as she listened to the sounds around her, his breathing included. He seemed nervous, almost, just from the way he breathed, but again, she didn't know this man, it was probably nothing.
Giving him a moment, she set the glass she had been cleaning down and moved towards him slowly. She found it was easier to approach people slowly so they could take in her appearance and hopefully school their expression before making her feel like crap with how they reacted in disgust to her.
"Hi there." She started off, her voice dry and cracking a little bit. Clearing it and trying not to look embarrassed, she motioned to the drink menu, "You have any questions about the drinks? If you aren't much of a drinker, I can also make you a Shirley Temple if you like grenadine and sprite." Her ears flattened back against her head, trying to look as normal as possible, she also tried not to let her teeth show too much while speaking, but it was always difficult to do that. Her long sharp nails were something she couldn't hide though, so that was just something people just had to get used to. Being this much closer to the man, she took note of his gloved hands and long sleeved shirt, wondering if he got cold easily, hence the skin coverage. Many people around here got cold fairly easily, so it wouldn't surprise her. Giving him a closed lip smile, she tried to appear as none threatening and normal as possible, just hoping to get through this interaction with her tiny amount of confidence intact. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Focused ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ Just focus on work... ][O.O.C.][ ]

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Captain's Deck | Company : The bartender | Mood : Uneasy | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

He will admit that he had tensed when initially approached. It wasn’t because of her, it was because of him nearly panicking over someone potentially getting close to him. He doesn’t want his small venture out into the city to end in him hurting someone. At least the tension eases away when he realizes that she is behind the bar and has a sizable distance between them. ”Hello.” He pays no mind to her physical traits that would suggest she isn't human, because neither is he. Not entirely anyhow. What he does do, is instead glare at his menu before heaving out a sigh and looking back up at her. Reminding himself not to be unfriendly, as she is just doing her job, he eases his expression and sighs again. ”It is probably obvious, but I have no clue what to choose. I do not drink.” He sets the menu down and pushes a gloved hand through his hair as he nods. He is trying not to get frustrated with himself for being embarrassed, but at least he can pride himself on not sounding like her presence offends him.

”My brother teased me about never trying it, and I might have caved on impulse. If the Shirley Temple is the best drink to start for a beginner, please prepare that one for me.”Better to start off simple. Even if he doesn’t even know what a “sprite” is, or this Grenadine she speaks of. At least she could read that he was having trouble and picked something better suited to his nonexistent tastes.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 7:08 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Leaning on her elbows on the bar, she gave a small smile in return to the man's hello back to her and let her yellow eyes watch him for a moment, intrigued by his apparently distaste in the menu, the she looked away, hoping her being around him wouldn't make him feel pressured. Hearing his sigh, Stryker's ears perked and flicked in his direction before she straightened herself up a little and gave him a small toothy grin. "Can't say there is anything wrong with that. At least you're not a drunk." Listening to him for a moment as he explained why he had come into her little world over here, she couldn't help but frown. So he had basically been bullied into it. That wasn't very kind of his brother. But who knows, maybe that was just the relationship he had with his brother.
Leaning back, she sighed and got to work. Grabbing a clean glass, she scooped in a little ice, and began filling the glass with sprite and added in the grenadine while she did so. Then when it was full, topped it with a cherry. Moving back towards the man, she set a small napkin down and placed the cup on top of it in front of him. "Give it a try, if you like it, we can just say I added in the vodka to make it alcoholic. If you don't, then I can try to think of other things to make for you, but I'd likely have to add some liquor in." She hoped she wasn't over stepping here. He really didn't seem like he wanted to drink, and she wasn't going to serve him alcohol unless he was really sure that's what he wanted, not because someone goaded him into it. "I'm Stryker by the way. If you need anything, even a listening ear," She casually gestured up to her snow white ears atop her head, "Just feel free to stop by to see if I'm working. Bartenders are great listeners apparently." She grimaced a little at the last piece she said, they were usually only good listeners because they were forced to listen to drunks ramble on about their troubles and woes, or sometimes their triumphs after they've had a bit too much. But this was an honest offer to the man who seemed more troubled than most. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Focused ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ Just focus on work... ][O.O.C.][ ]

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Captain's Deck | Company : Stryker | Mood : A bit more relaxed | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

”I am not quite sure I would want to be. I don't like feeling out of control of myself. They also smell quite terrible.” Being a child of a political figure, he has had his share of parties that have subjected him to the horrors of drunken people breathing in his vicinity. They smell terrible, as the alcohol clings to their breath and sometimes even their clothes. ”You must be rather patient to deal with such people on a daily basis.” He can only imagine how foul it must get sometimes with the people that come in to get themselves drunk. At least with her being inhuman, there is a chance that she can handle herself just fine. It certainly is not a profession he would do well in, as he would probably end up getting so fed up that someone would end up dying on his watch.

He watches as she goes about making the drink, noting that she in fact, does not put any alcohol into it. For that, he is grateful. He doesn't need to drink, but he can at least say he put in the effort by coming here. That might at least get Cas to leave him alone about it.”Thank you.” He takes the drink into hand as she introduces herself, stopping in the middle of taking a drink so he can provide the same courtesy. This is probably one of his better conversations since coming here. "Octavius, and this will be plenty enough, thank you. I am not one to disturb someone trying to do their work." Meaning that he doesn't intend to bother her at all with all of his woes. He certainly has too much baggage that would surely break someone else's shoulders if he tried to take some of it off himself. Perhaps that is something he should look into in the future...counseling.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:15 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Chuckling at his comment about how drunks smell quite terrible too, she smiled knowingly and tapped her nose. "Very much so. Sensitive smell amplifies that as well." Clicking her nails absently against the bar top, she poured herself a glass of water and nodded at his comment of being rather patient to deal with with the people who come into the bar. "Most of the time it's not so bad, but you'll get the occasional blundering drunk who likes to harass you..." It was usually those who would make nasty comments about her scars or general appearance. Sighing, she pushed the thoughts away, not wanting to dwell on it.
Raising her own glass of water at his thank you for it, she leaned against the counter and took a sip. "Nice to meet you then Octavius. And trust me, you're not disturbing my work. It's pretty dead in here today and you've been a far more pleasant conversation than most." She shrugged and looked around the bar. She hadn't really had many people come through that day and she had done most of her cleaning already. The alcohol was stalked and most of the glasses were cleaned. The most she could do at this point was just cut up lemons and limes for drink toppers. So having him to provide some sort of distraction was welcome bat this point. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Focused ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Octavius ][☄: Thoughts][ Just focus on work... ][O.O.C.][ So sorry it's short...Been dealing with a lot and didn't want to leave you hanging. ]

tiny14xx2

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:51 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②②иם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦①
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:01 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Feeling playful yet again, Seri was yearning to be out and about! However... she wasn't going to be roaming the city and bars by herself... It took some time, but the little siren managed to drag her dear anti-social doctor friend with her on her shenanigans. Besides, Marcy worked himself so much that she damn near needed to force him to go out. If he had it his way he'd probably be perfectly content with being a hermit in his little library again. He can't be stuck in his house ALL the time. There had to be time for play!

"Allez! Allez! Stop dragging your feet! We're gonna have fun~ " The woman chanted as she had a firm grip on Marcellus' hand. The entire walk to the Captain's Deck, Seri actively ignored any complaint that the doctor had. Once her heart was set on the two of them going out, that was it. Making their way into the ocean side bar, they were greeted with jazz music, along with the sight of dancers entertaining guests. It probably wasn't the scene that Marcy would've liked, but Seri was pretty determined and stubborn to make their night an enjoyable one.

Even with the bar being busy, Seri's hawk-like eyes managed to find a nice little secluded booth table for them. While she wanted the doctor to get out and spread his metaphorical wings, she was also going to make sure he'd at least have a place to retreat to if being out with the crowd by the bar or the dancefloor would be too much. There was a small drink menu left out on the table that the little bird was quick to glance over. "First round's on me~ Anything you wanna try?" She asked as amber eyes met up to his gaze curiously.

MOOD: Playfulxxx COMPANY: Mon Chou!xxx OUTFIT: Night Out!xxx OOC: xxx

xoReina

Cho-Cho Twain

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:04 pm
User Image

The aroma of minced garlic and onion frying over a pan
layered in butter wafted around the kitchen. The doctor
hummed a tune while preparing his scheduled meal for the day.
Had he not set a time to actually eat, he would go hours
just focused on his studies, research and experiments.
Enzo lay by his feet, the canine-like creature wagging his fluffy tail.
Cubed slices of breaded tofu dropped onto the surface of the pan,
it soaked in the flavors of butter, onion and garlic. Suddenly he could
feel his cellular device vibrate within his pant pocket, causing him
to pull it out to figure out who was reaching out to him at this hour.

”Ma belle amie plume,” he whispered, opening the text message
to read she would be taking him out of the house today, no ifs, ands or buts.
He chuckled and simply sent her a thumbs up emoji, knowing it was better
not to resist. Last time he had resisted, he nearly had his front door kicked
in and lasagna nearly spilled everywhere. After finishing up his meal which
he shared with Enzo, the doctor left to the shower to prepare.

He contemplated about their last time hanging out together, the gift she had
brought and her answer to this question that seemed to latch onto his
curious mind. He had meant to ask whether or not she gifted every friend
of hers or if this gesture was simply to him. But instead of asking that,
he had asked her, "Ma tête de plume, do you gift all of your friends... with plants?"
The tilt of her head and slightest of smile stuck with him along with her
genuine response, ""I don't think my other friends would be able to take care
of them as properly as you, so nope~ They get other things....You're not
worried that you guys are all getting the same gifts, are you? Everyone gets
something special, Mon Chou~"
Was that what he was worrying about?
He gut told him, no.

Her words lingered on his mind, even as he greeted her by the door
and followed her on their stroll through Soleil. Every so often he found
himself slowing down, simply admiring his best friend’s gracious laughter
and over-thinking about their conversation the day before. ”Ah- yes, yes.
I believe you. It’s always a fun time together, I just wish you gave me more
notice, I could’ve finished another book before work tomorrow… Are you
going to tell me where we’re going or is that a surprise?”
She felt
Serilda clasp his hand within hers, leading him to her chosen destination.
He smiled softly, gently squeezing her hand in return.

”Ah yes the Captain’s Deck, I heard they’ve renovated this place but I
wasn’t expecting all this.”
He noted as they entered. It had once been a
club with neon lights when Seri last dragged him out here but now it was a
jazzy lounge with a new theme and even professional dancers. There
weren’t a lot of people yet but he could already feel his heart beat pacing.
The second time within such a short timespan since he’d truly be in a public
space. The last time was a museum with a new friend of his. He followed
Seri to a secluded booth, it did help relieve the anxiety and tension.

He followed her gaze towards the drinks menu, there were martinis,
mixed drinks and beer. What it lacked was his favored drink, wine.
Today he’d have to step more out of his habitual pattern.
Marcellus nodded, ”How kind of you..then I'll purchase
the second round...Hmm..I will try…ah, the Sour Apple Martini.
Is there anything you want to eat? I can order us food.”

It was then that he noticed a strand of hair between her eyebrows.
Marcellus slowly leaned forward, his arm stretching across the table
As he reached out to tuck a stray strand of hair between her ears.

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:31 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

The mention of more of a notice made the siren chuckle. No way! Any more of a notice would've probably given the doctor more time to come up with an excuse not to leave his place. Besides, it was always pretty funny to see his reactions to her barging in like an unwelcomed (yet welcomed) guest. Anyways! flipping through the drink menu, everything and anything with enough alcohol sounded good. "Ohhh~ Sour Apple Martini does sound pretty good! I'll get that, too~" Feeling a hand gently graze against her forehead as it swept loose hairs back in place, Seri offered her usual sweet smile in return. "Oh, merci mon ami~ Hmm... maybe I should've braided my hair too so that we matched. Ah, maybe next time~"

Of course, before the two even left Marcy's place she made it a point to get his hair braided up again. Somehow... her gut felt like it would come in handy at some point tonight... "Hmmm, if you're gonna get food, how about we share some wings or nachos? It'll probably be better for you to get some more food in your system with your... tolerance.. pffft~" Honestly, she didn't think food would help too much. Her bestie was known for not having much of a tolerance for liquor. She'd have to make sure she didn't get too intoxicated so that at least one of them could help the other get back home.

Seri looked around to see if there was a waiter/waitress around to place their order, but they were either busy or no where to be seen. Pity. "I'll go get our drinks and food in. Wait here." the birdie said while scooting out from the booth's plush seats. She strolled her way over towards the bar when a stranger caught his eyes on her and decided to stop her on her quest for martinis. For a while, he mostly talked her ear off with a few sly compliments in here - some of them being a bit inappropriate. She was pretty close to telling him off just to get away, but she figured why not milk him for his cash? Might as well. That'll be his punishment for wasting her time and pestering her. Her smile stayed sweet, even though it was faked, as she pretended to be interested in his mediocre life. It got to the point where Seri eventually was able to convince him to buy their drinks for her. The doofus was soooo easy! He took every single bait in her book. The batting of the eyelashes, the infectious giggle, even the slight tilt of her head caught him hook, line and sinker! Easy men like that always fell for the "innocent woman" trope.

By the time he bought their drinks and handed them off to her, Seri thanked him in a chipper tone before scurrying back to their table. As the cherry on top, she turned her head just so slightly to see the stranger's reaction to her returning to their booth with Marcy sitting there waiting. Almost immediately the dude's face went cherry red from embarrassment. He definitely realized at the point that he got played like a damn fiddle. At this point, he just took his misfortune and left the bar. "Maybe next time he'll think twice before bothering me." Siren were cruel creatures sometimes, but this time felt justified in her eyes. "Tch, he's lucky I didn't just make him empty out his entire wallet. He could've funded out entire night!"

MOOD: Playfulxxx COMPANY: Mon Chou!xxx OUTFIT: Night Out!xxx OOC: xxx

xoReina

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:47 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②③яם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦②
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:16 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ Sighing gently as she wiped glasses down and put them away slowly, Stryker's ears laid back against her head as she stared in a bored manner out the windows of the bar. It had been fairly quiet recently, at least while she was on shift, but she hadn't been feeling real up for anything recently and had been hiding in her house, making few trips out unless it was absolutely essential. She had grown tired of being played by people and it seemed to just be a recurring thing. She didn't know why she couldn't just accept the fact that she'd likely die angry, bitter, and alone. Not like she'd be suited for a family anyway. Sighing again, she hit a cup down on the counter hard enough that a deep 'thunk' noise came from it, but not hard enough to break it. She didn't like wallowing it her little pity parties, but she had a hard time pulling herself out of them as well. Especially when nothing was going on at the bar.
As she continued to clean the glasses, her ears perked and flicked in the direction of the door when she heard it open. Her eyes lifted slowly to look at the person coming in. Trying to give a friendly looking smile, keeping her teeth hidden behind her lips, she nodded before tossing the rag onto the space below the counter that held a lot of her miscellaneous things and leaned forward as the stranger came up to the bar. "Welcome to the Captain's Deck. What can I get you to drink?" Her yellow eyes looked over his face before she gave another friendly smile. An interesting stranger has come into her work tonight. Stryker was interested to see if he'd turn out like all the other men who came into this bar, or if he actually had a decent side to him. Most men who came in leered at her and would not so quietly whisper about how female bartenders should be nice to look at, not a monster like her. There had been a few times she gotten into fights, after she clocked off of course, but other times she'd just let it go and be so disgustingly kind to them, it would make them uncomfortable and leave. Leaning forward on the bar, she waited quietly for him to let her know what he was looking for. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Bored ] [☀: Location][ Captain's Deck ][☁: I'm With][ Herself ][☄: Thoughts][ Just get through this shift... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Ashtail Foxclaw

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash